Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be ❯ We Gotta Stop Meeting Like This ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be

Chapter 5. We Gotta Stop Meeting Like This

"Woman how dare you embarrass me like that in front of my father!" Vegeta bellowed to Bulma as they walked down the hall.

"How dare I! You were the one who started it!" Bulma yelled back.

"Bitch you started it!"

"I don't start fights but I can finish them!" Bulma said her face red with anger.

You know she's kind of cute when she's mad. Hey there we go again with those damn thoughts. Who keeps putting them there? Just as Vegeta was going to reply something ran into Vegeta... again.

"Ouch." Leash said standing up and rubbing her sore bottom. "Why don't you lo... oh Veggie. I mean Prince Vegeta. I'm sorry I didn't know it was you." Leash said and did a little bow for respect.

"Ah that's ok, just watch where you're going next time. Why are you in such a hurry any way?" Vegeta said crossing his arms in front of him.

"Oh it's a quarter after 9 and I'm supposed to be in bed at 9:30 and I'm not going to make it home in time." Leash whined.

I hate it when she whines. "I see. Just tell your parents you had to do something extra for me." Vegeta said in a bored tone.

"Oh really, could I do that?! Thanks Veggie-ta. Bye, see you guys tomorrow." Then Leash took off down the hall to get home. After she left Vegeta began to walk again, Bulma followed.

"Oh that was so sweet Veggie-chan." Bulma said with sarcasm in his name.

"Huh, what?" Vegeta twitched.

"You were so nice to her Veggie-chan." Bulma tried the name again.

"Yeah well... Hey don't call me that!" Bulma giggled. "Alicia told you didn't she? Oh she's going to pay for that! As for you..." Vegeta glared and sauntered over to Bulma.

"Yes but I promise I won't tell any one. Then will you let us off the hook?" Bulma said batting her eye lashes with a puppy dog face.

"I suppose." Vegeta said giving in. He didn't want to admit it but he could never really hurt his 'Little Angel'. And he knew Leash had grown found of the bitchy woman. And he had promised never to hurt her friends. Although he didn't know why but he too was growing found of the blue haired beauty.

"See you're not a tough as you want people to think you are." Bulma said stopping in front of her door.

"What do you mean? The only reason...” Vegeta trailed off figuring out how to put it. Well I mean do you know who her father is?"

"I'm guessing the King of Witches and Warlocks considering Alicia is the Princess of Witches and Warlocks." Bulma said opening her door.

How did you know . . . I'm not afraid of him it's just we have an alliance with him. For me to break that would be . . . And that magic of his . . ." As tough as Vegeta was he was always cautious around the `magic folk'. They could do a number on you if they wanted.

"Um . . . would you like to come in?" Bulma asked surprised at her own words.

Vegeta cleared his throat. He was getting very uncomfortable. "N . . . No thank you. I'll see you later." Vegeta said beginning to sweat a little.

"Um ok, bye." Bulma said a little disappointed.

"Bye." Vegeta took Bulma's hand in his and lightly kissed her knuckles, then left without another word.

Bulma was speechless. I wonder what possessed him to do that?She thought as she closed the door. Well what ever it is I'm kind of glad he did it. His lips were so soft. I'll never wash . . . Bulma sweat dropped.Whatam I saying?! Bulma then went up stairs for bed.

What in hell possessed me to do that? Her hand was soft though. You stupid frikin' thoughts get out of my head! Vegeta then continued to walk down the hall.

        *~*~*< font color="black">

        The next day around 7:00 pm.

        "Well, Yamcha, ready to go?" Krillin asked after their training.

        "Ah yeah, are you sure we can do this?"

        "Oh sure I've seen lots of people do it. Come on lets go."

        *~*~*< font color="black">

        "Hi Gohan sorry I'm late. I had some extra work I had to do."

        "That< font color="black">'s ok Leash I wasn't here that long."

        "Ok then lets go." Leash grabbed Gohan's arm and went running out of the garden. As they went running down the hall, Leash bumped into someone. "Oh sorry Veg . . . Prince Vegeta. You know we gotta stop meeting like this." Leash said standing up.

        "Yes well . . . who's your friend?"

        "Oh this is Gohan, Gohan this is . . ."

        "Yeah I know who he is." Gohan cut her off and glared at the prince. "You killed my daddy!" Gohan screamed as Vegeta walked ever closer to him.

        "You little bastard, I'm going to . . ."

        "VE-GE-TA!" Leash yelled. Vegeta and Gohan looked at her stunned that she would yell at the Prince of all Saiyans like that. "Vegeta you hurt him and I'll tell my Daddy!"

        Vegeta scoffed. "Relax, I wasn't going to hurt him . . . much."

        "Oh you . . ." Gohan was cut off.

        "Come on Gohan lets go find your mom." Leash then grabbed his arm again and went down the hall.