Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vegeta and the Great Shopping Adventure ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: No I don't own Dragonball Z or any of the characters.

AN: Okay Guys I am currently on a writing rampage!!! I intend to update everyone of my five current fics before the end of the weekend (I hope) and I'm starting with the one that's been giving my the most shi- ahem- I mean problems, Vegeta and the Great Shopping Adventure!

* * *

The car jerked back and forth as Goku switched from the gas to brake as he entered the Wal-mart parking lot. The two boys in the back both held their stomachs as they felt nausea over coming them. The urge to kill had never been stronger in Vegeta.

"Damn it Kakarot! I thought you said you could drive!"

"I can drive!" Goku said defensively then added softly, "Just not very well."

Goku jerked the car up and down the always-full parking lot of the super store.

When he finally spotted an open space, he began maneuvering the car towards it causing Vegeta to grip the dashboard and the boys to hold on to their respective door handles.

Just when it looked like their torturous ride was coming to an end a small white Honda zipped into spot that they we're obviously about to take.

Vegeta growled low in his throat. "Oh that's it!!" he roared as he pushed the automatic window button and stuck hand out window pointing it at the offending vehicle, a powerful ki blast already in his palm.

Trunks was the first to realize his father's intent and quickly reached between the door and seat, knocking Vegeta arm upwards and sending the deadly blast into the sky.

Vegeta, completely enraged, turned to his son. "What the HELL do you think you're doing?!"

Trunks shook his head in disbelief. "Dad you can't just go around blasting people over a parking space!" he cried.

Vegeta snarled. "Let me make something clear to you, boy. I've been blasting people for much less than parking spaces for longer than you've been on this despicable planet, so don't presume to tell me who and what I can blow up for what reason."

Trunks' eyes widened. The man was serious…and absolutely crazy.

"Look Dad there's a spot right there," Goten offered, trying to lessen some of the tension in the car.

"See Vegeta? Everything's all right," Goku said as he moved towards the spot.

As Vegeta jerk forward in his seat again he knew that Kakarot had just told his first lie.

* * *

The disheveled shoppers entered the store with the same lost looks that they had held at the drug store.

"Time to consult the list," Goku said turning to Trunks.

"All she has is Belle's Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies. I would guess that they're probably between aisle 5 and 9," the boy suggested.

"Fine," Vegeta said as he started walking toward the grocery department. Goku followed him but the boys hung back.

Goku stopped and looked at them questioningly. "Something wrong?"

"No," Trunks said. "We were just wondering if we could go check out the music and meet you guys back at the cashier?"

Goku shrugged. "I don't see any problem with it. Vegeta?" he questioned as he turned to the other father.

"Whatever," Vegeta said. "Just remember boy that Kakarot and his brat are not the only one's I'll leave if you're late."

Trunks nodded in understanding then he and Goten hurried off in the opposite direction.

"Let's go," Vegeta said as he began his search for the cookies.

* * *

Vegeta and Goku had been wondering from aisle to aisle for the last fifteen minutes. The cookies were no where to be found.

Damn it! Vegeta thought.

"Why don't we just ask someone?" Goku tried for the third time.

"I don't want to talk to any of these pest. We will find them on our own," Vegeta decided.

"But Vegeta if we ask someone then we'll find them quicker and get out of here quicker," Goku tempted.

Vegeta considered this. He did have a point. Giving in with a grunt, Vegeta spotted one of the blue vested employees standing at the bottom of a ladder while he watched his co-worker stocking supplies at the top of the ladder. Frowning deeply he stopped in front of the boy. Feeling the dark gaze on himself, the boy turned his attention from his companion and look at the short spiky-hared man.

"Can I help you sir?" he asked more than a little intimidated.

"Where are Belle's Cookies?" Vegeta demanded.

"Uhm…" the boy said as he began stroking his chin in thought. "Well they could be on aisle 5…wait no…aisle 2…or is it aisle 9…"

As he continued his blabber, he never noticed the infuriated Saiyan in front of him. The idiot doesn't even know his own store! Vegeta held up a hand to silence the boy. He then looked up the ladder.

"You up there! Come down here now!" he called.

The startled boy looked down at the angry customer. Oh no what has Tim done now, he wondered as he climbed down the ladder to stand next to Tim.

"What can I do for you-"

He never finished his sentence as Vegeta slammed his fist in the face knocking him unconscious. Goku pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head as Vegeta returned his attention to the now pissy scared Tim. He pointed down at the floored employee and looked the boy in the eye. "Picture your face on his body, now where are the damn cookies?!"

The boy gulped at the threat. "Uhm…aisle 7. Yeah, yeah aisle 7!!"

Vegeta narrowed his eyes. "Are you sure?"

The kid nodded his head.

"If you're lying I'm coming back for you," Vegeta said as he pushed the boy out the way, knocking him into a saltine cracker display.

As the man and his companion walked away, Tim prayed that Belle had made her home in aisle 7.

* * *

"What about this one Trunks?" Goten asked holding up the CD.

Trunks shook his head and moved to next row of new releases. He hated that all their music was edited but this was better than helping his dad find those cookies. The guy was dangerously close to the edge and Trunks didn't want to be there when he blew.

Goten picked up a CD and decided against it. "Trunks let's go. They don't have anything good here." Just as he was placing the CD back where he had got it someone grabbed his arm.

"Hey!" he cried in protest as the security guard jerked him around to face him.

"All right buddy, I know you took that CD so just put it back," the guard demanded.

"What are you talking about?" Goten demanded as he snatched his arm away from the guard.

"You know what am talking about," the guard stated sticking his finger in the boy's face. Mistake number one.

"Look buddy, my friend has never stolen anything in his life," Trunks protested as he stepped up to the scene.

"Step aside boy. This doesn't concern you," the guard stated pushing Trunks in the chest causing the startled boy to stumble back a step. Mistake number two.

"Since you won't work with me then I guess I'll just have to take you into custody," the guard said reaching for Goten's arm again as he pulled out his cuffs.

"The hell you are!" Goten protested stepping back, but not before the guard got one handcuff around his right wrist. Mistake number three.

When someone tapped his shoulder, the guard turned and received a fist in his face sending him flying out of the electronics department.

"Thanks Trunks," Goten said.

"No problem," Trunks said with a smirk. Nobody but his dad was gonna push him around. "Come on let's find our dads."

"K," Goten said ripping the handcuff off his arm and throwing it aside carelessly. The two boys left the department with the few witnesses to the event staring at them in disbelief.

* * *

Next Chapter the Wal-mart adventure continues. Please review. This chapter was pretty rough on me so please tell me how it turned out. Now off to Relationships. Thanks for reading.