Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vegeta and the Great Shopping Adventure ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I wish but I don't…

AN: Well, seeing as Fanfiction.net is being a little bitc- well seeing as it's server is down at the moment, I decided to take this as an opportunity to update some of my Mediaminer.org exclusives. As you can see it took me a while, so enjoy this labor of love.

* * *

"WEEEEEEE!!!!" Goku cried as he slid down the slide head first on his stomach.

"GOKU!!!!"

Goten looked at the playland entrance as Trunks came running in.

"Trunks what's wrong?!" he asked as the boy stopped in front of him.

"Dad's completely freaking out! He found an onion on his burger and now his on a rampage. Goku you got to do something before he gets in real trouble!"

Goku stood up and frowned. "Where is he?"

"He went in the kitchen."

Goku shook his head as he walked pass the two boys and out the playland. Why couldn't Vegeta stay out of trouble for five minutes? He was almost as bad as the boys. Trunks and Goten followed quickly behind him. As they passed the table they had been eating at, Trunks stopped and grabbed his left over sandwich. No need to waste good food.

* * *

Corwin Aberson had been sweeping up some bread crumbs when the whacked out guy had come into the kitchen. Overweight, rank, and dumb as a box, Corwin had never learned when to stay out of someone's way. That's why to this day he was still only allowed to work in the kitchen after his seven years of employment at the wondrous land of the Burger King.

As the man stopped in front him, Corwin frowned. "Hey your not supposed to be back here!" he said. Before he could say more, however, the man's hand shot out and wrapped around his neck then left his feet off the ground.

"Where is your boss?" the man growled out.

"Uh...h-he's in the…um…in…" Corwin tried to get out.

"What?!" the psycho demanded as he shook him.

"The office!" Corwin choked out.

Vegeta dropped the putrid smelling maggot to the ground and made his way further into the back. When he found the office, three employees where standing around outside while a man was sitting in a chair inside the office. They were all chatting companionably.

But not for long.

"You," Vegeta growled at the curly blond head facing him.

Amy turned in surprise and fear flushed her pale features. "Y-yes sir."

"Didn't I tell you NO ONIONS!" he demanded tossing the slimy offender in her face.

"John!" Amy cried backing towards the other two fearful looking employees, as she wiped the onion off her face.

John had already stood from his chair when the commotion started and now stepped up in front of his employees.

"How can I help you, sir?" he barely got out.

"I want that girl executed for her insolence," Vegeta ordered pointing at Amy, who gave a little `EEP' and ducked further behind Marcus and Bertha.

`Is he serious?' John wondered. "I'm sorry sir. We don't have the power to do that but I promise to give you a full refund."

"You may not have the power to but I do," Vegeta said letting a small ki blast erupt in his hand. The four employees gasped and stepped back.

"Vegeta don't!" Goku cried as he entered the kitchen.

"Stay out of this Kakarot! It does not concern you," Vegeta said still looking at his intended victims.

"But Vegeta think about what Bulma will say when she finds out what you've done," Goku tried.

Vegeta lowered his eyes a moment in indecision. He could almost hear the ringing in his ear from the verbal assault he would get.

"Plus Dad they're not worth it. They're only mere humans. You can't expect that much from them," Trunks said to calm his father.

The boy was right. Ever so slowly, Vegeta reabsorbed the ki blast. "You will return my money," he told John.

John quickly nodded.

Vegeta was turning to leave the kitchen when….

"Dude I don't know what that nuts problem is. It was just an onion."

All eyes turned to Corwin, and one particularly enraged pair flashed green. "What did you say?!" he demanded as his ki began crackling around him.

"Trunks! Goten! Grab someone and get out of here!" Goku cried. Both boys nodded and hurried across the room to grab one of the cowering employees. They both ignored the current focus of Vegeta's rage.

"Just an onion!" he roared. "I"LL SHOW YOU JUST AN ONION!!!!!!" He pointed his palm at the broiler and released the blast that had formed subconsciously in his hand.

Goku took the opportunity to remove the moronic cause of this incident. Once he reached a safe distance outside, he unceremoniously dropped the idiot to the ground then turned to run back in to try and calm Vegeta. He only got two steps before the building completely exploded causing to him duck to avoid the falling wreckage. The last thing heard was Vegeta's enraged battle cry.

* * *

Gohan and Videl looked at one another in shock then slowly turned back to the two women sitting across from them.

"And you sent them alone," Gohan said slowly in disbelief.

Bulma and ChiChi both sat their cups down and frowned. "We didn't send them alone. Trunks and Goten are with them," Bulma said.

Gohan and Videl shot each other another look. "So you sent them alone," Videl repeated.

"Well," ChiChi started not sure what to say.

"I mean, so let me get this straight. You released a depressed Dad, Goten, and Trunks plus an enraged Vegeta on the innocent populous," Gohan tried to understand.

Bulma and ChiChi glanced at each other and each bit on her lip. They hadn't thought of it that way.

"Mama! Mama!"

Bulma turned as Bra and Pan came running through the kitchen door.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Mama, Daddy's on T.V!" the little blue hared princess exclaimed.

"T.V?!" Bulma said in surprise.

Both girls nodded excitedly as Bra grabbed her mother's hand and pulled her out of her chair. The two girls lead the intrigued adult to the television. The news was on and there was lots of commotion on the screen as the reporter spoke over the background noise.

"I repeat! There has been attack at a local Burger King! Apparently, a dissatisfied customer blew up the store after a disagreement with one of the employees. He was heard to cry "Just an onion, Just an onion, Just an onion," as some other customers left the store just before the explosion."

"Ohmigod," Bulma murmured as she covered her mouth. Vegeta hated onions.

The reporter stopped a young, distressed looking girl with curly blond hair who was wearing a Burger King visor.

"Miss is it correct that you actually saw the assailant?" the reporter asked.

"Yes I took his order! And I swear I said no onions! I swear I did!" she said just before she broke down in ragged sobs.

Gohan shook his head. "Maybe it wasn't Vegeta. We don't know that for sure."

"Yes we do!" Bra said nodding her head. "Before you came in here the man said that people heard some one yell !!!FINAL FLASH!!! before it blew up. Only my Daddy says that," Bra finished proudly.

"Bra, your Dad's the best," Pan said smiling. Bra nodded her head in agreement as they returned their attention to the screen.

ChiChi placed a hand on her chest as she continued to stare at the screen. "Oh no! Bulma I think we made a big mistake! Bulma? Bulma?!" she cried as she looked to her right then looked down.

Bulma was out for the count.

* * *

Holy s*&#! Veggies in for it now! I don't know what's going to happen now guys…well…actually I do and you will know soon as well ^_~. You + Review =Update. Thanks for reading.