Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vodka ❯ Good Morning! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Nope. They're still owned by Akira Toriyama and whomever else got their grubby hands on my Saiyans before I could.
A/N: Well, now that we've seen how these kids party, it's time to see our first glimpse of the consequences. Enjoy!! Oh, and I'm sorry about the delay in updating. I lost my weekend shifts at work, so I was waiting to post this update at a time when I could post on both and . Lol. Sorry again.
Vodka
Chapter 3: Good Morning!
The morning sun slowly crept down pink walls, coming to rest on one pale nose. As the sun continued its assent, that one small nose began to wiggle in anticipation of the smells wafting through the house. Then, ever so slowly, eyelids lifted, exposing dark-brown inquisitive orbs.
“Bra! Wake up!” Pan cried happily as she sat up in the bed to give her friend a shake. “I smell pancakes!”
“Huh?” the blue-haired princess yawned as she blinked. “Did you say pancakes?”
“Yeah!” Pan replied, springing from beneath the covers. “You better hurry, too, before Uncle Goten eats `em all up!”
Bra's eyes widened in surprise. “Okay!” she replied enthusiastically as she hurried from her bed, racing Pan to the table.
“Well, good morning!” Bulma smiled as the girls took their seats. “Hungry, I see.”
“Uh, huh!” the demi-Saiyans chimed in unison.
“Okay,” Bulma laughed as a cooking bot placed plates stacked high with pancakes in front of each child. “Eat up.”
“Bra! Your Mom makes great pancakes!” Pan managed to say between mouthfuls of the syrupy, sweet mess.
“Thank you, dear,” Bulma smiled from behind her morning paper as she sipped her coffee. “So, who finished first today?” she smiled, knowing full-well a demi-Saiyan's hunger.
“I did!” Pan exclaimed happily, her face coated in syrup.
“That's cuz you have no manners,” Bra retorted, seemingly completely oblivious to the mess on her own face.
“It's odd Goten and Trunks aren't up,” Bulma mused aloud as she glanced at the two heaping plates of pancakes set for the boys with a third, much smaller and more human portioned plate beside them. “They must have stayed up really late last night to be sleeping through the smell of pancakes.”
Pan nodded her head understandingly as she swallowed her last bite. “Want us to take some to `em?”
Bulma sized up both girls for a moment before smiling. “Sure. Take a plate into the living room to wake those lazy boys up.”
“Okay, Mommy,” Bra smiled happily, grabbing a large plate of pancakes and following Pan, who was likewise burdened, from the room.
“Bra,” Pan spoke once they were out of ear shot of Bulma.
“Pan?” Bra blinked innocently.
“Be quiet and follow me. `Kay?”
“`Kay,” Bra nodded.
After being assured of Bra's cooperation, Pan crept into the living room. Upon entering, she motioned Bra to Goten and crept toward Trunks, who was lying across the couch on his stomach with his chin resting on the armrest. Grinning, Pan lowered the plate of syrupy goodness to where it rested just beneath Trunks and Goten's noses, which began to twitch and sniff at the offered delights. Another moment later and boy boys' eyes were wide open and their complexions more than a little green.
“Pancakes?!” Trunks managed to blurt in horror before jumping from the couch and running outside to vomit the contents of his stomach from the night before onto the lawn. Goten was left to chase Trunks, one hand covering his mouth, the other covering the bump on his head from where Trunks's knee had caught him when the prince had bolted for the door. A few steps behind Goten, came Marron climbing to her feet after landing face-first on the floor from the crash due to Trunks's hast.
Listening to the three teens through the open door, Bra turned confused eyes toward Pan. “Does this mean we can eat their's, too?”
Before Pan had a chance to answer, Bulma interrupted from the doorway, “No, you may not. Go put those plates on the table while I see what's wrong with them.” Without so much as another glance, she continued toward the yard. Just before Bulma could step outside, an ill, yet less green-looking Trunks stepped back inside the home. “What's wrong? Are you okay?” Bulma fussed, checking her son's forehead for a fever. It was definitely unlike Trunks to be ill. In fact, the demi-Saiyan had not been sick since his toddler years.
“I think there was something wrong with the pizza we all ate last night,” Trunks managed an excuse with a pathetic look on his face.
“Trunks, go on to bed and I'll bring you some medicine,” Bulma gave Trunks a small encouraging smile and a gentle push toward his room before going outside to collect her son's friends from her grass. “C'mon you two. I'll get you some medicine and pails and call your mothers.” Without a word of protest, the teenagers followed Bulma back into the house where Marron collapsed onto the couch with Goten choosing the loveseat, while the blue-haired genius found the medication and buckets the ill kids needed.
“So, what do you want to do?” Bra blinked at Pan after setting the plate she had been carrying onto the table.
“Let's go play video games with Uncle Goten!” Pan suggested eagerly. “He plays real bad and cries if you beat `im! It's fun!”
“Okay!” Bra agreed happily. “Trunks is mean!” she elaborated, following Pan to the living area. “Every time we play, he beats me bad and teases me.”
“Uncle Goten's fun,” Pan reassured the younger girl as they entered their destination. “Goten!” she happily called, rushing to his side. “Let's play a game!”
Goten squeezed his eyes more tightly shut and groaned at the stabbing pain the girl's shrill voice brought to his head.
“Bra, Pan,” Bulma stepped into the room with a bottle of medicine. “Go outside and play. The big kids aren't feeling well.”
“Okay, Momma,” Bra nodded as she turned the game system and taking Pan's hand in hers lead the other girl outside where they began jumping rope.
“Kids,” Bulma muttered and returned to her mission of helping the older kids feel better.
A/N: Well, what do you think? Trust me, there must be more consequences for these actions, and I can't wait to write all those chapters! Let me know what you thought by leaving a review! Thanks for reading! Peace and Out.