Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Willpower ❯ Anytime ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Uh…no.

AN: Special thanks to Susan (^_~), Kiyasha, Nebula, Element Rogue, Tristar 49, Point26, Maggs, Akiya, Papa Bear, Mela989898, Camilla, Beth, Z, Visa Kusanagi, W-chan, Kat, lil debbie, Kaiobaby, TANISHA, Kelly, gokusgirl, The almighty God of Cheese, Crackers, and Communism, Kiarene, Saiyangirl, Evil Gotenks, Masume, Capral24, The Mystic Cetra, Kelsea, IneiTenshi, Jeni, Silverstar, shellagh22, Dragon Girl, White Hero, Krillball6, Erie Dragon, SSJ3GOTENKS, Jay, ChatChat, SSjGoten, Vegeta's True Love, StillbornAngel, The Crazy Saiyan Stalker, Scotty 2010, Flames: Vegeta's little sister, Caralin Fury, ronin (cha ^_~), Dragon Empress, sky, lavafrog715, silmir, person, shadow, Patrick, Hetchi, priss, Kandy, storm, shadow, Brie-chan, Usagi-chan, MajinMe, silverdragon, Sharkman, Leigh, darkdragonx, The Smooster, Ryoko-onee, Supaa Saiya-Jin Trinity, Baka-sama, Romm, Skittlekicks, and, of course, Ms. Kahlan Nightwing (What did you think of the review on your newest story? I think I maybe losing it). Enjoy!

Oh and you guys did read the rating didn't you? Okay keep it in mind for the next three or four chapters. (^_^)

* * *

Gohan looked himself over in the mirror, mentally preparing himself for the battle ahead.

After Krillin had somewhat calmed down the three extremely angry Saiyan men, they had devised a plan like any good warriors going into battle. After much serious debate, which had almost erupted into yet another attempted fight between Goku and Vegeta, they had decided on the `build `em up to knock `em down' method. In layman terms, they would get their ladies all hot and bother then turn them down much like they had done them for the last week.

Gohan knew he was in for the greatest battle of his life. It wasn't that he thought he couldn't get Videl overheated. No, that wasn't it at all. He would have had her that first night on the couch, if he hadn't bought into that ridiculous headache excuse. A headache for crying out loud! That had to be the oldest excuse in the book. He should have known something was up then. No, getting her ready was not the problem. He was the problem.

All his life he had felt like people expect too much from him. As a child, his mother wanted him to be the dedicated scholar while his father encouraged him to be a warrior. On more than one occasion, his friends wanted him to be the savior of the world. It was too much for one kid to deal with.

Now that he had finally pleased everyone one way or another and had settled down, they were asking more of him. Out of the three couples, he and Videl had, naturally, been married a shorter period than the rest. I mean compared to Vegeta and Bulma and most definitely his parent, they were still in the honeymoon stage. Now they expected him to turn his wife into a raging sack of hormones and then turn her down when he hadn't had her in a week. It wouldn't be easy, but he was ready to take on the challenge.

Taking a deep breath Gohan exited his bedroom, ready to start his mission. However, he was halted as his daughter ran smack into him.

"Sorry Dad," she mumbled head down as she tried to continue.

However, Gohan grabbed her shoulder and stopped her. He placed his finger under her chin and lifted her somber little face for his inspection. "Hey, what's wrong kiddo?"

Pan frowned and crossed her arms. "Marron won't spar with me anymore. She says I'm too strong for her now and I'll hurt her. And Bra's such a weakling. All she ever does is play stupid dolls and watch Disney movies and tell me that she's a princess and I'm her royal subject. And Trunks and Goten said I'm too weak to spar with them and then Trunks told me to go play with Bra and did that really stupid musing my hair thing that I really- and I mean really- hate and they're all so-so-so STUPID!" Pan finished in a huff.

Gohan almost smiled at his daughter's rant. She was so much like her mother. But he wisely chose to keep his amusement to himself, not wanting to be grouped with the `stupid' people.

Bending over and placing his hands on his knees, so that he was eye level with her, he smiled. "I tell you what, I may not be as good as those other guys, but what if I become your new sparring partner?"

Pan's eyes lit up. She had heard a lot about how powerful her dad had once been but she had never personally witnessed it. She was just dying to see if there was any truth to the tales Grandpa Goku always told her. "Really Dad?! Can we start today?"

"Sure. Why not?" Gohan quickly glanced at the wall clock. "Tell you what, I need to talk to your mom real quick but I'll met you outside in…let's say…twenty minutes. Okay?"

"All right!" Pan said excitedly.

"Then it's a date. Now go and get your stretches out of the way," Gohan said.

Pan nodded eagerly and then turned to run out of the house.

Gohan watched her exited the house then frowned as he, again, glanced at the wall clock. He only had twenty minutes. He'd better make this quick.

* * *

Videl fluttered around the kitchen. She had been cooking since 4:00 this morning. She had to do something to keep her mind off…things. She was so damn tired of cuddle that she could scream. Usually when she had a little extra steam to burn off she would…well aside from that she would do a little sparring. Unfortunately, her usually partner was the source of her aggravation.

As she pulled another ham out the oven and replaced it with cake, she thought about her options. Maybe she should just quit. This could not be good for her blood pressure. She was so uptight lately and her family was started to notice. Gohan had stopped even attempting to get her into bed and, outside of his nightly `cuddle', kept his distance.

Pan also had been avoiding her since yesterday, when she had snapped at the girl for simply asking had she seen her favorite orange bandanna. She had to do something before she completely alienated herself from her family.

Setting the ham aside, she being reaching for ingredients for her homemade icing for her fifth cake, the one she had just placed in the oven. Just as she mixed in the last one, a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist and she was pulled against a well-toned chest. Nearly jumping out of her skin, she turned in the circle of arms to look into a pair of smiling black eyes.

"Go-gohan," she stuttered.

"What'cha doing?" he asked innocently as he pulled her closer.

"I- uh- fixing dinner. You can never have enough food with a Saiyan around, you know?" she babbled as she broke away from his hold and returned to her mixing bowl.

Gohan leaned against the counter next to her. "Mind if I watch?"

"Uh- no -I mean why would I mind?" she stuttered as she began mixing the batter with renewed vigor.

Gohan only shrugged as he watched her hands closely.

Videl was having trouble concentrating with him in such close proximity. On one particular whip, her hand slipped from the beater and her fingers dipped into the batter.

"Shit," she muttered as she reached for a towel only to have Gohan grab her wrist.

When she turned her startled blue eyes to his, he smiled at her. "Let me. I was just dying to taste it. Saiyan appetite, you know."

Videl only nodded as she wondered which Saiyan appetite he was referring to.

His eyes never broke from hers as he slowly licked the icing from each finger, starting with the left side of the finger then the right. When he finished his slow torture only her index finger remained covered in icing. Carefully, he bent her other four fingers into a fist then, keeping their gaze locked, he slowly inserted the entire finger into his mouth, sucking gently.

Videl shuddered at the sensations running through her. All over a finger! Imagine what he could with…

"Is it good?" she breathe in a feeble attempt to clear her mind.

"Very," he answered in the sexiest whisper she had ever heard.

"Oh," she said hoarsely.

"What's in it?"

"Uh…well I-um…well….I added sugar to it…"

"I don't think it was the sugar," Gohan stated.

"Oh."

"You know, you're a pretty messy cook. You've got icing all over your face," Gohan said thoughtfully.

"Oh."

"Here let me help you," he said as leaned in and licked at the corner of her mouth.

"Oh dear God," she breathed in a lost whisper.

Gohan smirked against her jaw, where his mouth currently was. Clasping his hands around her waist to prevent escape, he followed the imaginary trail of icing down the side of her throat.

"Do-o I re-ally have icing all- oh- the way-um-down there?" she stuttered.

"Uh-huh," Gohan murmured as he moved to her shoulder.

"Oh."

He placed light sucking kisses along her shoulder until he reached the small mark there. When his hot, moist lips touched the sensitive spot Videl whimpered and leaned into him. Bet forgotten, she pulled him closer.

Pulling her so that her stomach came in contact with his heated arousal, he moved his lips to hers, completely devouring her mouth. When she began rubbing against him anxiously, Gohan moved his hands from her waist to under her shirt, gently stroking the soft skin there. Videl ran her fingers into his hair and kissed him with all the passion she had kept bottled up for the last week.

At her eager response, Gohan backed her against the counter. To hell with the plan. He was a kind man and saw no reason to torture the poor sweet creature in his arms. After all from what Krillin had said, Videl was as much a victim here as they were.

So with that in mind, lips still locked with hers, Gohan reached behind her and cleared a spot on the counter, taking out a ham, a chicken, and a cake in his haste. With the spot cleared he hoisted her up on the counter, he moved his hands up her shirt to clasp her firm lace covered breasts. Videl gasped at the contact, which only made her hungrier and she wrapped her arms tighter around his neck in an effort to get closer still. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and then reached down to loosen the red belt that was keeping those damned pants up.

"Dad!"

Videl's fingers immediately fell away from the tie at the mood-destroying cry. She looked into Gohan's surprised eyes. Then realization dawned in those black orbs and he frowned.

"Damn," he growled before he hooked an arm around her waist and lowered her to the ground just as Pan rounded the corner to catch her parents in the innocent embrace.

Pan placed her hands on her hips and smiled wisely. "Talk, huh?" she said arching a brow at her father. Shaking her head she moved on to more important matters. "Come on Dad! It been like twenty-five minutes and I'm all finished stretching. You can kiss Mom anytime, so let's go."

Gohan returned his eyes to his wife. "Yeah…anytime," he repeated softly.

Videl only lowered her eyes.

Gohan sighed deeply, then released her. Turning he walked to the door and ushered his daughter out in front of him. "All right let's go kiddo," Videl heard him say as they left the room.

Videl took a deep breath and sunk into one of the kitchen table chairs, tears threatening to overcome her, for the hundredth time that week.

* * *

Jadedbest: Well that was interesting, wasn't it? Well next chap- *pitiful sniffles interrupt her and she looks around to see Videl sitting on the ground in tears. JB walks over and sits next to her* What's wrong Videl?

Videl: *trying to catch her breath* You-you-ou won't ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *breaks into broken sobs*

JB: *takes Videl into her arms and smoothes her hair* I won't what?

Videl: You-ou won't let me ha-ve sex!!!!!! *her whole body is racked with sobs*

JB: *continues to comfort her* Oh Videl I'm sorry! *turns to readers as she continues to comfort a sobbing Videl* Oh man, now I actually feel bad. Maybe I should stop? And I had really awesome V/B scene lined up for next chapter too. Let me know what you think in your review. You know the deal. You + Review = Update. Thanks for reading.