Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Willpower ❯ Dirty ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Not me.

AN: WOW! 100 + reviews! That's never happened to me before! I guess I should write about sex (or the lack there of) more often. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've decided to update this fic ahead of schedule because all you guys reviewed (see I told you my little equation would work ^_~)! Thanks so much for the support! Now enjoy this special update.

* * *

Vegeta slammed the door as he entered Capsule Corp. To say he was in a pissy mood was…well let's just say he was in a pissy mood.

"Damn Kakarot," he muttered, "`Or I'll remind you who the real number one Saiyan is'" he mocked. "Bastard," he spit out.

He'd show him. Yes, that bastard Kakarot's time would come but for now he had another to subject to his wrath. How dare the woman enter into such a deal without his permission! She had no right to make him beg like a fucking dog for something that wasn't her to give and take in the first place. She was his marked and paid for. He had ever intention of taking his revenge. Today!

As he walked up the stairs he could hear sounds coming from the girl's room.

"Ladders, ladders, ladders!" his daughter's cheerier voice cried.

Vegeta stuck his head in the door and frowned at the sight. Trunks was sitting, cross-legged, across a small pink table from his sister with a board game between them.

"Chutes, chutes, chutes," Trunks said pretending that the world was at an end because he was losing.

Vegeta's frowned deepened. His children were playing a board game.

Bra giggled. "Ha! You lose again!"

"Yeah I guess I do," Trunks smiled. When he sensed someone at the door, he turned his head and blushed slightly at the look of disapproval on his father's face. "Oh hi dad," he said sheepishly.

Vegeta wasn't even in the mood to deal with this today. "Where is your mother?"

"Mom?" Trunks scratched his head. "Last time I saw her she was working out downstairs so she's probably in the shower now."

Vegeta's face broke into the biggest and most evil smile either of his children had ever seen. Bra gasped and reached across the table and grabbed Trunks' hand. "Trunks, Daddy's scarring me! Tell him to stop!"

"The shower huh?" Vegeta said after a moment then turned and headed for his room. Oh this was going to be fun.

* * *

Bulma let the water trickle over her over heated skin. Grabbing a large white body sponge, she squeezed out a small amount of raspberry scented body wash and began washing away the sweat and grime from her workout.

She and the shower had become close friends in the last week. She had never felt so clean in all her life and it made her sick to her stomach. She felt like a rabbit in heat. Every time she caught a glimpse of her husband she felt like attacking him. And she could tell from the look in his eyes that his patience with her was running short. It wouldn't be long before he started insisting that she returned to their bed and she wasn't sure she had the will to resist.

Sighing deeply she tilted her head back and let the water flow through her hair. Everything seemed to be against her. ChiChi seemed to be holding up a lot better than she originally thought she would. Vegeta was becoming sexier and sexier with each passing day. Even her dreams were filled with visions of his hands all over her body. And worst off her body was just screaming for release. She swore that the minute this bet was over what she would do to her unsuspecting husband would be considered rape.

As the water continued to flow over her, she tried not to think of Vegeta, but every time she moved the sponge over her body she thought of his hand there instead.

"I really need to get laid," she murmured.

She was so caught up in her thoughts that she never heard the soft clicks of the shower door opening and closing.

"Excuse me," said a gruff voice from behind her as a well-toned arm reached passed her to grab a bar of soap.

"Oh I'm sorry pardon me," Bulma murmured stepping aside. Now where was she…oh yes…she needed to get-

Her eyes widened as it finally hit her that she was no longer alone in the shower. Spinning quickly, she looked up to see Vegeta smirking down at her.

"V-V-Vegeta," she stuttered as she backed away from him and up against the wall. "What are you doing in here?!" she cried, vainly trying to cover herself.

"Showering," Vegeta answered innocently.

Against her better judgment, Bulma lowered her eyes. Yeah, he was dressed for a shower all right.

"Well…um…let me get out of your way then," Bulma said moving towards the shower door.

Unfortunately, Vegeta didn't seem to be done with her and his arm shot out preventing her escape. Bulma's almost frightened eyes looked up into his and he smiled at her. A real honest to goodness smile! After all the times she had wanting him to really smile at her, he chose now to do it! Like she had said, everything was against her.

"Don't leave on my account. You look like you just got in," he said.

Bulma, seeing that there was no exit, backed back to the wall. Still trying to cover herself, she watched as he began to wash himself. She found herself licking her lips as the water and soap meet to form a slick foamy lather on his skin. Bulma decided she'd be a lot safer if she just closed her eyes. And so she stood with her lids squeezed tight for five minutes that felt like an eternity.

"You missed a spot," he said after he finished cleaning himself.

Bulma cracked open one eye. "What?"

"You missed a spot," he repeated motioning towards her shoulder.

Bulma shook her head. "Don't worry about it. I'll get it in a moment," she said quickly.

"I think I'll help," he said as his hands slowly began forming lather. Bulma watched his hands and felt her mouth go dry. When he had finished he motioned with his index finger for her to come to him. Bulma shook her head.

Vegeta sighed deeply and began walking towards her. "Bulma, Bulma, Bulma," he reprimanded. Dear God, he had used her name. He knew damn well that drove her crazy. "You've been slacking up lately. I can not believe that you can't even bathe yourself properly anymore. You're lucky to have me to assist you in these matters."

Bulma shuddered as his hands came in contact with her shoulders. He began slowly smoothing the lather up and down her arms. Bulma wanted to resist but…it felt so damn good. So she stood there as he washed her arms over and over again, her eyes closing in a mix of pleasure and pain. When he suddenly stopped, Bulma's eyes fluttered open in disappointed relief.

"Turn around," he ordered.

Two blue saucers of fear looked up at him and Vegeta sighed as if she was putting him out. "Look, if you couldn't even clean your arms, I strongly doubt that you were able to clean your back. Now turn around."

Why she obeyed, Bulma would never know. He started by first gently massaging her shoulders then slowly moved down her back, sending shivers down her spine as he brushed over it. When his clever hands reached her butt, he gave the two firm yet soft cheeks a gentle squeeze before he began kneading the flesh there.

Her knees were wobbly and it felt like the most natural thing when he moved his hands up slightly and around her body to her stomach. Vegeta gently pulled her against him, letting her feel his hardened manhood against her back. Her breathing was already coming in short gasps as he slowly moved his slick hands up to cup her arousal heavy breasts. Bulma almost screamed when his soapy thumbs flicked over her hardened nipples and her knees buckled but he held her up.

"You're so dirty, Bulma," he murmured as he licked at her earlobe.

The mixture of his hands gently stroking her breast and the feeling of the spray beating down on them had quickly turned her into one melting sack of desire. She reached back and wrapped her arm around his neck to support herself.

Vegeta smirked against her neck as he slowly moved his hands down her body. He stopped momentarily at her belly button, teasing the sensitive spot with his fingers.

"I don't want to miss a spot," he huskily explained.

Bulma could understand thoroughness.

Vegeta completed his torturous journey by slipping his hand between her legs, which she ever so happily opened for him. With the same care he had used with her breasts, Vegeta washed her, never once allowing his fingers to enter her. Her knees gave again and she tightened her hold on his neck.

Her moans of ecstasy and the way she was rubbing against him, begging him to enter her from behind was tempting. Soarly tempting. But Vegeta had always been a driven man and what drove him right now was revenge. He wanted her to pay for the Hell she had put him through the last week. And so it was with that drive that he turned her in his arms and forced her against the wall, capturing her lips in a savage kiss that was nothing but raw passion.

"You were so dirty…" he said into her mouth.

Bulma nodded her head as she tried to taste more. Vegeta broke their kiss and left small biting kisses along her jaw as he made his way to her ear. He sucked at her earlobe before he whispered in her ear, "…but it's a good thing I was here to clean you."

Bulma looked at him in utter shock as he calmly pulled away from her and smirked evilly as he turned and exited the shower as if nothing at all had happened.

"But, but, but, but…" he heard her stutter as he stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around himself.

When he exited their bathroom, he smiled at the outrage and frustrated scream that came from behind him. When the scream tapered off into a pathetic little whimper, Vegeta's smile changed to a frown as he thought of what he had just turned down. Was he trying to punish her or himself? Shaking his head, Vegeta built up his own willpower not to return to that shower and went in search of an unoccupied -and cold- shower.

* * *

Jadedbest: *laughs as she turns to Vegeta* You're so evil.

Vegeta: *shrugs* I try.

JB: *turns to readers* Well next chapter we check in on our dear friends the Sons (Yes Kei, it's that all Goku/ChiChi chapter you've been waiting for). And you guys think that the V/B chapter was steamy…well…I'll just let you wait and see. Remember: You + Review = Update. Thanks for reading.