Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Willpower ❯ Daisy ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: JB: Yamucha say hi to Kahlan.

Yamucha: * puts head down and walks away for fear of the death of Trunks and Goten.*

JB: See, if I owned him he'd do what I say.

AN: Well since a few people seemed slightly upset with my little joke on The Great Dating/Shopping Adventure, I decided to go ahead and update this. I hope this fixes any heart failure I may have caused.

* * *

Goten grabbed an apple and headed towards the front door.

"Where you off to, Goten?"

Goten turned and smiled at his father. "Oh hey Dad! I'm going to see my friend Amber. I met her at that party last week. And boy I tell you she is really something…" he trailed off at his father raised brow. "Anyway I told her I'd come see her this morning, so I'll see you about lunch time. Bye," he said as he left the house.

Goku walked over to the window and watched his son disappear into the sky. So, he had the whole house to himself. Looked like it was time to put `the plan' into action. It had sounded kind mean when Krillin had first proposed it but like he had said "one bad turn deserved another".

Goku shook his head as he thought about the situation. ChiChi had done some pretty bad things in her day but this by far took the cake. Why she would punish him because she was mad at Bulma was just not a concept he could grasp? Vegeta was right. The girls had to pay. And though he wasn't really into torture and all that, he felt it was only right to teach her a lesson. There were three things you didn't mess with when dealing with a Saiyan: his food, his training, and, above all else, his…*ahem*…well you know what.

With this in mind, Goku exited the house. Destination: The Garden.

* * *

ChiChi slammed the spade into the ground. She had gotten up with the sun to avoid her husband and aside from the little brush with the coffee, she had done a good job of it. Videl had chosen cooking. With Bulma, exercise. ChiChi had picked gardening to take her mind of the bet. How she got herself into these things she'd never know.

When Bulma had first proposed this bet, she had thought `Hey easy money!' After all she had gone years -and I mean years!- at a time without sex and Bulma had never been without her husband. What she had failed to factor in was that staying celibate when your husband is dead is quite different from doing so when he is just down the hall from you. Worst of all, Bulma seemed to be holding up a lot better than she had expected. Maybe Vegeta was losing his touch.

Digging up another shovel-full of dirt, ChiChi tossed it aggressively over her shoulder.

"Hey watch it!"

Wide eyed, ChiChi turned to the voice.

"G-Goku," she stuttered looking over his shirtless, blue jean-clad form.

"Need some help?"

"No!"

"Oh come on Chi. Let me help. I don't have anything else to do," he said falling to his knees next to her.

"Well…"

"Please…" he said giving her that smile (oh you know the one. The innocent, sweet, heart melting one.).

"Well okay, but don't touch anything." `Especially me,' she added mentally.

"All right just tell me what to do," Goku said cheerfully.

"Umm…hand me that daisy," she said pointing towards the pot. And so they worked for fifteen minutes, ChiChi given instructions and Goku following them to the tee.

Throughout this teamwork, though, ChiChi noticed that every time he moved he brushed her. Every time he passed her a pot his hand touched hers and every damn time she reached for the spade he reached for it. If she didn't know him better she'd swear he was doing it on purpose. Finally she had had enough and decided they had done enough gardening for one day.

Snatching the spade from him, she frowned up into his innocent face. "Look Goku, I appreciate your help, but I think I'm just going to water what we have here and be done for the day. So, you can go train or whatever it is you do before lunch," ChiChi said grabbing the water hose. Unfortunately he reached for it at the same time causing heat to flicker in the pit of her stomach.

"Well then let me water it for you," he smiled at her knowingly.

ChiChi's eyes widened. Was he talking about the garden or the heat?

"No, no that's okay! I'll do it," she said trying to snatch the hose from him.

"I just want to help, Chi," he said holding the hose firm.

"Damn it Goku! Just give me the hose," ChiChi growled.

She grabbed at it again and accidentally squeezed the spigot head, which just so happened to be pointing at her. As the water drenched her, Goku let go of the hose and tried to cover his chuckle.

"Oh, I'm sorry ChiChi," he said.

ChiChi narrowed her eyes at him. He didn't look sorry to her. "Not as sorry as you're about to be," she said as she turned the hose full blast on him. Surprised, Goku stood in an attempt to get away from the water. ChiChi laughed playfully, as she also stood. But her amusement was short lived as he recovered from his shock, he wrapped one arm around her waist while he used his free hand to take the hose. He pulled her to him then looked thoughtfully at the hose.

"That wasn't very nice of you Chi. Now I wonder what I should do with this," he said as he glanced meaningfully at her chest.

ChiChi's eyes widened. "You wouldn't dare!"

Apparently he would because he placed the spout inside her shirt and turned the water on full blast.

ChiChi shrieked as the cold water ran over her sun heated skin. She laughed in spite of herself and tried to fight against him. "Stop it Goku!" she giggled as she tried to get away from the spray.

Suddenly the spray stopped and ChiChi tried to recover her breath. And that's when she felt it. The rock hard erection poking through his jeans. A little fearfully, she looked up into his face and saw nothing but raw passion there.

"Goku," she whispered as he lowered his head and captured her lips.

He kissed her gently at first, then his mouth became more demanding on hers. She just didn't have the heart or the will to deny him and leaned into him.

As they kissed, they slowly began moving back to the ground. With her penned beneath him, he moved his mouth to her neck and began kissing his way to her shoulder. Once there he pushed her shirt aside and sucked gently at the mark there. ChiChi gasped and placed her own lips on his neck as she ran her hands over his bare chest. God, how she had missed the feel of him!

Goku moved his hands to the buttons of her shirt and loosened each one by one. As he did so his mouth followed the path that the open shirt laid out for him. When his mouth reached the wet thin material of her bra, he took her full into his mouth causing her buck against the ground.

He continued feasting on her as he tried to recall what he was forgetting. There was something he was supposed to remember about all this.

"Forget the bet," ChiChi murmured to herself at that moment.

It was like a beacon of light was turned on in his brain at that moment. Deciding to finish this before he got himself in too deep, he kissed his way back up to her mouth. He ravaged her mouth on last time before he murmured, "Lunch."

ChiChi blinked in confusion. "What?"

"Shouldn't you be starting lunch?"

ChiChi frowned. She had planned on being lunch.

"Um…yeah I guess."

Goku smiled then stood. "Good, I'm starved! I'll let you finish your watering. See ya," he waved as he walked away.

ChiChi sat up in shock and began buttoning her shirt. That couldn't have just happened. There was no way her Goku could be that cruel, but her open shirt and tender breast told her differently. At first she felt an overwhelming amount of self-pity which soon turned itself to pure anger. Looking around for something to vent her anger on she spotted the daisies.

* * *

Goten landed in his front yard. It was just his luck that Amber was sick. This type of thing never happened to Trunks. Shrugging he began walking around the house. Oh well he was hungry anyway.

"Mom!" he called as reached the garden then stopped.

His mother turned to him her eyes wide with crazed anger. He took in her disheveled hair, her wet clothing, and the dead, limp daisy she was hold in a death grip.

"Yes sweetie?" she said in a frighteningly high-pitched, strained voice.

Goten put his hands up and slowly backed away. "Never mind! I'll fix it myself."

Hurrying into the house he shook his head. He didn't know what had happened but it was obvious that his mom had finally lost it.

* * *

*Jadedbest and Vegeta look at one another in shock then slowly turn to Goku.*

Goku: What?

Jadedbest: *shocked* Goku that was so cruel. It's so-so…un-Goku.

Vegeta: *nods in agreement*

Goku: *shrugs* I guess Vegeta is rubbing of on me.

Vegeta: *smirks*

Jadedbest: *shakes head and turns to readers* Well next chapter: Will Videl quit or won't she? And we find out how our favorite purple hared Saiyan changes the course of this bet.

Vegeta: *sighs in aggravation* You're forgetting about the mailing list.

JB: Oh yeah! Thank you Veggie dear! I am starting a general mailing list for my fics so if you want to be on (even if I already send you updates) just leave your address in your review. You + Review = Update. Thanks for reading.