Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Willpower ❯ Turning up the heat ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: *sighs* No it wasn't me.

AN: Damn writer's block! It has attacked every one of my stories. Ah! I'm ruined! No I will bet this! My next update will be When You Least Expect so it may be a while before I update anything because it has been one of my hardest hit stories. Anyway in enjoy this update.

* * *

"I don't know what to think. I swear he did it on purpose but Goku would never do anything like that, would he? 18? 18 are you listening to me!?"

18 shook herself out of her daze. She was sick of this bet. Every since it had started she had been playing counselor to the three whining females. To be completely honest she felt absolutely no pity for ChiChi or Bulma. It was her opinion that they were both way too old to be playing theses silly mind games. She had a feeling, however, that neither would last much longer.

Just before ChiChi had arrived, Krillin had told her about his little slip and the resulting plan. From what parts of ChiChi's story she had caught, it looked like Goku had already started his assault and due to the late arrivals of the other two competitors she could only assume the same was true for the other two Saiyans. For some reason though she just couldn't see sweet little Gohan torturing his wife. Then again you never knew with these guys.

She looked across the table at ChiChi. "No I can't imagine Goku doing such a horrible thing."

Sighing, ChiChi glanced out the window. "Where are those two?"

"Maybe they're somewhere losing the bet," 18 suggested.

"No. I never get that lucky," ChiChi said.

18 chuckled.

"You know what really blows me away though? Bulma. How she has lasted this long I have no idea. I would assume she was lying and had already lost if it wasn't for that wary look in her eye lately," ChiChi sighed then she narrowed her eyes. "You don't thonk she's faking it do you?"

18 frowned. "No. I doubt she's that good of an actress, however, I've noticed that whenever you speak of the bet you only talk about Bulma. Do you not see Videl as a challenge?"

ChiChi sat down her lemonade glass and arched a brow. "Videl? Actually in all honesty I have a lot of respect for the girl after this. I mean compared to Bulma and I she is still a newlywed. Plus have you seen my Gohan lately?" she asked with motherly pride. "To be truthful I wouldn't mind letting Videl win at this point. So I'm really not worried about beating Videl, Bulma is my only focus. Videl is really of no concern."

18 nodded her head in understanding. She was glad that ChiChi at least wasn't over looking the girl. "So you say this little rump in the garden happened this morning?" 18 said picking up the conversation.

"Yeah. I just can't believe-" ChiChi started then paused. They both looked at the door as they heard Videl's and Bulma's voices just outside.

* * *

Videl landed on the front porch of Kame House with a soft thud. She was through. After Gohan had left the kitchen that morning, she had decided to quit the bet. She didn't need the money, she needed her husband. His uncharacteristic aggressiveness had not only broken down her defenses but it also made her feel extremely guilty. In lovemaking, Gohan had always been gentle with her. His soft caresses and whispered kisses never ceased to drive her to new heights. But the Gohan from this morning was quite different. The animalistic way that he had hoisted her on to the counter, preparing to take her right there told her she was wrong for torturing him like this. He didn't deserve it and neither did she.

That's why today she was going to go in there, deposit her cash for the day, and then gracefully bow out of the competition. There was nothing else she could-

"...I'm really not worried about beating Videl, Bulma is my only focus. Videl is really of no concern."

Videl frowned as she heard the comment drift through the door. At first she was shocked then the anger stepped in. So, ChiChi didn't think she had anything to worry about from her! The nerve! Videl was more than a little hurt at her mother-in-laws lack of faith in her and the fact she would say such rude things behind her back didn't help either. Well she'd show her. And to think she'd been about to throw in the towel!

"Videl?"

Videl turned to see a very drained looking Bulma behind her.

"What are you doing out here?"

"Oh, I just got here. I was just about to go in," Videl answered quickly.

"Oh," Bulma threw a frowning glance at the door. "Is ChiChi here yet?"

"Yes."

Bulma's eyes widened slightly at the curt reply then she brushed it off to sexual frustration. "Come on we better go on in and get this over with."

At Videl's nod the two entered the house.

* * *

"So what I think he wants me to do is completely isolate the electron, but I'm not sure how to go about it without completely breaking down the structure-"

Bulma had completely tuned out her son almost ten minutes ago. She just couldn't keep her mind on helping the boy with his assignment for the life of her. All she could think about was wet, soapy hands slowly massaging her aching breast and every time she did she got pissed off. If there was one thing she knew it was Vegeta and he had most definitely done that on purpose. There was no way he would have turned down what she had been offering with the way he had so aggressively been pursuing her all week.

As soon as she found a way, she would make him pay for that little stunt in the shower, but first she had to find a way to sleep with him. She wanted to feel him buried deep inside of her. She wanted to feel his long masterful strokes. But most of all she wanted the release that only he could give her.

She had to find a way out of this bet. True, she could always give up, but her pride refused to let her lose to ChiChi. She knew the raven hared beauty would never let her live it down. If she could only figure out a way to get Goku to turn up the heat on ChiChi without telling him about the bet…

"Mom! Mom!"

Bulma blinked to see her son's fingers snapping in her face. Startled, she turned to see a concerned look in his blue eyes.

Trunks pulled off his glasses and frowned at his mother. "Are you okay Mom? You've been out of it all day."

Bulma shook her head and smiled. "I'm fine sweetie. Look, can we work on this assignment some other time?"

"Sure. You probably want to see some of the things I've been working on in the lab lately, anyway," Trunks said.

"You've been working in the lab?" Bulma asked arching a brow.

Trunks chuckled at the barb. "Yes, mother, I've been working. Come on."

They left his room where they had been studying and made their way to the lab. When they reached it, Trunks lead her over to his regular (and rarely used) workstation. Bulma looked over some of the projects laid out there found her interest quipped.

"What do you have here Trunks?" she questioned.

"Well it's a project actually inspired by Goten. You see he was doing this paper over the dangers of drugs. After he turned it in, we were talking and he said `Wouldn't it be great if you could somehow get the benefits of a particular drug but with the dangers removed?' That got me to thinking. Why couldn't you have the benefits without the dangers?"

As Trunks talked, Bulma smiled. He sounded so much like her.

"Anyway so I started playing around with cigarettes, trying to figure out a way to remove the tar to make them safer for those addicts that just can't seem to quit," he said throwing his mother a narrowed glance.

Bulma rolled her eyes. Her family and friends were always riding her about the habit. Even though she knew they did it out of love, she wished they'd lay off her.

"Today is not the day," she said simply.

Trunks sighed. "Fine. Anyway I came up with this," he said lifting one of the white sticks and a lighter then offered the stick to her. Shrugging, Bulma took the offering. Trunks then lit it for her and she took a long drag. She slowly exhaled the puff of smoke.

"Well?" Trunks asked.

Bulma looked at the stick. "And you say it's tar-free?"

Trunks nodded.

"Well done Trunks! I wouldn't have known if you hadn't told me," she said proudly.

"Thanks. Well once I had accomplished this, I moved on to harder stuff. The one I'm most proud of is this," he said picking up a small container full of little pink pills.

"What are those?"

"These are the hottest drugs around right now. They're called Ecstasy. They're big on the club and party scenes. Most people take them for the high and -most importantly- the sexual benefits of the drug. Problem is a lot of people, especially teens, have died from the overdoses. It took me almost a week to successfully remove the chemicals that make it so dangerous without changing the effects."

Bulma smiled at her son once again but this time slightly more deviously. "So you're telling me that this drug enhances your…um…sexual desire with no dangerous side effects."

"Yep. To say it plainly, this drug is like Viagra times ten and best of all men and women can use it," Trunks stated confidently.

Bulma's smile widened as she picked up the container. "Trunks do you mind if I borrow this?"

Trunks smiled evilly. "Oh, do you need a little help in this area?"

"No, but a friend of my does," Bulma said completely ignoring the boy's attempt to bait her. It looked like she had just found her key to winning this bet.

* * *

Jadedbest: Damn it Trunks! Can't you stay out of trouble for a minute?

Trunks: *raises hands defensively* What did I do?!

JB: You've completely ruined my story that's what!!!!!

Trunks: But I didn't even know what was going on!

JB: I don't want to hear your excuses! Go to my room!

Trunks: *scratches his head in confusion* Don't you mean go to MY room?

JB: Is that what I said?!

Trunks: *puts his head down and walks to JB's room*

JB: *yelling behind him* And you better not have a shirt on when I get there! *turns to readers and sighs* Honestly! Saiyans! Anyway next chapter: Bulma puts her devious plan into action with a little call to Videl. You + Review = Update. Thanks for reading.