Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Willpower ❯ Serve Me! ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: If only I had the Dragonballs.

AN: Okay please don't yell at me! I know I just updated this fic but I'm struggling with the others. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Some fics are closer to being updated than others so if you have a particular fic that you like and you want to know what it's update status is just e-mail me at: Jadedbest@cs.com and I'd be happy to let you know where your fic stands.

* * *

Bulma smiled at her reflection. Every woman needed her little black dress and this was most definitely hers. The tight, knee-length black dress with an almost indecently low neckline was a small part of her revenge scheme. This dress was only a copy of the original. She had first bought it for a charity dinner a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, for the dress anyway, Vegeta had seen her before she'd left the house and the dress had been no more than a pile of rags on floor before he had finished with her. She didn't think she had ever made it to that dinner.

Bulma licked her lips at the memory and then shook her head. "Whoa mama! Let's not get ahead of ourselves. You still got one more night to get through," she softly reprimanded herself.

Running her fingers through her short blue hair one last time, she exited the bathroom to be stopped dead in her tracks. Apparently, Vegeta had a little plan of his own when it came to tempting eye candy. Dressed in black slacks and a crisp white button down shirt, he looked absolutely scrumptious. Seeing Vegeta all dolled up was a rare sight indeed, but when it did happen it was definitely something to see.

Vegeta seemed a little distracted himself as his eyes slowly roamed up and down her and then back up again. On his last trip, his dark orbs locked with her blue gaze. They stood just staring into each other's eyes for an eternity before Bulma finally let out a ragged breath. She broke their gaze and swallowed around the lump in her throat. Taking a deep breath she strode towards the door with her chin held high. However, she had assumed that Vegeta would step aside as she passed.

She was sadly mistaken.

When she stopped in front of him, her face held an irritated look that said `move'. He only continued to stare at her with that same dark gaze. She shuddered at the burning passion she saw there and his very scent assaulted her, her nose becoming her enemy.

Vegeta was catching a quite different scent from her, one that he wanted to explore deeply and thoroughly. He could almost taste her.

It was the soft purr that came from his throat that almost broke her will. A chill ran down her spine and it took everything in her to step aside to move around him. He blocked her escape again by raising his arm. His hand cupped her waist and pulled her gently so that her side touched his.

~ I want you ~ he whispered into her mind.

The fire that erupted in her belly almost singed her and she had to forcefully push the barrier that was his arm out of her way.

When she was gone Vegeta dropped his arm to his side.

"Shit," he muttered into the empty room.

* * *

After regaining her composure in the hall, Bulma made her way into the kitchen. She was surprise to find the room was free of the usual bussal that normally accompanied her last minute parties. She smiled at Frederick, one of the few human butlers in the household, who was the only person in the room at the time. He was arranging several wineglasses on a sterling silver cart.

`Perfect,' she thought.

"Hello Frederick," she said as she entered the room.

"Good evening Mrs. Briefs," he smiled as he looked up.

"It's awfully calm in here," Bulma commented.

"Yes. The caterer came a little earlier than expected so once everything was settled I let everyone else go home. I hope that's okay."

Stopping next to the table, she nodded. "That's just fine. Do you mind if I go over a quick checklist with you?"

"No, go right ahead."

"Okay let's see…appetizers?"

"Check."

"Sterling silverware?"

"Check."

"Wine?"

As she turned to look at the glasses, she `accidentally' knocked one of the crystal glasses to the ground.

"Oh Frederick! I'm sooo sorry!" she cried melodramatically.

"It okay Mrs. Briefs, really. I'll just get out another set of glasses and pour up a new set-"

Bulma waved a dismissive hand at the statement. "I'm not going to make you pour up a whole new set because I'm clumsy." She turned to the cupboard and pulled out a crystal glass similar to the others but with the single difference of a gold ring around the rim. "Here, we can just use one of these glasses. Their not that different."

"Very well, Mrs. Briefs," Frederick said, extending his hand for the glass.

Bulma shook her head and set the glass on the counter as she reached for the wine bottle. "It's okay I'll pour it since it was my fault."

Frederick smiled. "Okay, while you do that I'll clean up this glass."

"Thank you," Bulma said as she watched him leave the room in search of a broom.

As soon as he was gone, Bulma returned her attention to the glass as she reached into her dress and removed a small vile. She had reduced the pills to powder form to make them dissolve easier. She popped the top and poured half the powder in the container and then shrugged and added the rest. She returned the vile to it's hiding place then filled the glass with wine. She was just stirring the solution with her index finger when Frederick reentered the room, broom in hand.

"You know I was just thinking while you were gone," Bulma said as she moved the glass to the cart with the rest. "Did you know this is Mrs. Son's favorite set?"

"Really?" Frederick said as he began sweeping up the mess.

"Yes. Will you do me a favor and be sure she gets this glass?"

"Of course Mrs. Briefs," Frederick said.

Bulma smiled. "Well I guess I should go greet my guest. Have good evening Frederick," she said as she left the room.

"You too," he answered.

When she was gone, he bent over with the dustpan to sweep up the mess.

"Very nice view."

Frederick smiled at the soft French accent and looked behind him to see the tall, blond, well-endowed maid giving his posterior an appreciative gaze. "I'm glad you enjoy it."

She smiled seductively as she let her long shapely legs guide her over to where he was emptying the pan in the trash. As he sat the broom aside she trailed her fingers leisurely up his arm. "So what time are we expected at the party?" she asked from under lowered lashes.

Frederick stood to his full six foot two height, giving him a pleasant view of her ample cleavage that was clearly visible as it flowed over the top of her tight black and white maid uniform.

"We have a little time," he said as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

A husky chuckle escaped from her throat as Frederick lowered his dark head to cover her mouth with his own. She pressed her body more firmly to him as their tongues dueled and her hands find their way into his hair. His hands found their own exploration as they moved from her waist downward to cup her rounded cheeks. He then let them roam lower to the hem of her dress and underneath it.

She broke the kiss then, a taunting smile on her face, and backed away.

Frederick resisted the urge to growl. "Come here Juliet," he demanded, too aroused to play games.

Juliet slowly shook her head from side to side as she wagged her finger at him. "No, no, no. You will not have your way with me in the kitchen."

"You've never had a problem with it before," he said as started towards her.

She giggled playfully as she backed away. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, his arm shot out and wrapped around her waist before she could get away. He pulled her back to him with such force that her hand flew back and grazed one of the crystal flutes, knocking it to the ground.

"Oh Frederick I'm so sorry!" she cried sincerely.

"I seem to be hearing that a lot lately," he sighed, releasing her reluctantly.

"I feel absolutely terrible! Now you have to pour up a whole new set!"

"It's okay Juliet, really," he said as he made is way over to the cupboard and removed an identical glass to the one that Bulma had removed earlier. "Actually in a way you helped me. Mrs. Briefs knocked over a glass earlier and she asked me to make sure Mrs. Son got the oddball glass, but I just remembered that she didn't say which Mrs. Son." As he spoke he filled the new glass and Juliet walked up behind him and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"Well I'm glad I can help. You can make it up to me later."

He chuckled and turned his head slightly to catch her lips in a short kiss. He then turned and sat the glass on the cart next to its gold-rimmed counterpart as the door opened. Frederick smiled as the lavender hared boy stuck his head in.

"Hey Frederick," Trunks said then his eyes strayed and his smile widened. "Juliet."

The blond vixen smiled and nodded her head slightly as she looked at the handsome, young, rich man from under lowered lashes.

Frederick shook his head. The little minx was something else, but it didn't bother him. They had an understanding about their relationship.

"Mr. Briefs?" he asked drawing the boy's eyes away from Juliet's top.

"Oh, um, Mom said that she's about to announce dinner so you can start sending the bots in with the food."

"Very well."

Trunks nodded and with one last smile at Juliet left the room.

Frederick made his way over to a small panel as Juliet tapped her chin thoughtfully, still looking at the door.

"He's grown up to be a very handsome young man," she commented.

Frederick glanced at her and smiled as he put in the code to start the serving bots. "Leave the boy be, Juliet."

Juliet leaned over and rested her elbow on the counter. "Don't worry. What I have planned won't hurt the boy a tad bit."

A small door opened and several serving bots exited, each stopping by one of the counters and picking up a large serving tray before leaving the kitchen for the dining room. Frederick made his way back to the wine cart and as he passed her he gave her a little slap on the butt.

"Give it up. You're too old for him," he said intentionally trying to bait her.

"Too old!" the twenty-five year old bombshell cried as she stood up straight.

Frederick chuckled as he straightened his jacket then began pushing the cart out. "Come along Grandma. We have work to do."

* * *

Jadedbest: Well I guess things aren't working out like Bulma thought they would. Now, for my post chapter interview! Dende, first say hello to our readers.

Dende: *gives a little wave*

JB: Now, you've been watching from above. Tell me what did think of the garden scene?

Dende: *blushes*

JB: Or what about the shower scene? *nudges Dende with elbow while winking eye suggestively*

Dende: *blushes brighter* Well… I-

JB: Or how about my personal fav., the kitchen scene? And what are your theories on the role of food when it comes to foreplay?

Dende: I don't really have any-

JB: *frowns* Well don't you have anything to say about my story.

Dende: Well I'll tell you one thing, it's made me happy that I'm asexual.

JB: *smiles and turns to readers* Well there you have it folks. Willpower: making people happy that they're not Saiyan. Well next chapter stuff happens so come back you hear. You + Review = Update. Thanks for reading.