Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Zana-sei ❯ Dreams ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ossu Minna-san! How is everyone? I'm fine just sorta in a hurry. I have to wash clothes, go shopping, and cook dinner! Isn't that wonderful? I also lost my voice for about two days, in which my mom threatened to take me to the doctor. Ugh, doctor. I don't like going to the doctor or hospital, half the time you sit and waste time waiting. Anyway, I hope you guys are happy that I updated, I'm happy too. I hate updating late, but it can't be helped sometimes. Okay, on with the chapter. It's called "Dreams" and I hope you enjoy it. Oh, and thanks for reviewing!

Thank You Ssjgoddesschico9 for beta-ing!

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. I do own any thing I make up in this story.

Zana-sei

Chapter ten

Dreams

Buruma's hand and eyes twitched as she whimpered. She rolled onto her side, twitched some more and flipped back onto her back. Beside her came a growl that ended in a groan.

Vegeta pushed the heels of his hands into his eyes. She had been doing this all night! Tossing, turning, and whimpering. He desperately wanted to throw her into the spring, but then he would have to hear her screeches.

He looked at her, gazing appreciatively down her curvaceous form. So this was to be his mate. Now that Vegeta had a chance to look at her when she was still and quiet, he found her to be quite breathtaking. He reached out a hand and trailed his finger down her cheek. He tilted his head and slowly lowered his lips to hers. With a feather like touch, he brushed his lips against hers and gently pressed down into a barely felt kiss. He had wanted to do that from the second time he saw her, the first time he was very disoriented.

She whimpered again and Vegeta pulled back. She was still asleep. Vegeta snorted and lay back down, at least she was asleep and he would not have to hear her mouth.

Buruma gasped and glanced around wildly. Why was it so dark? Where was she? She sat up and looked around uselessly, she could not even see the tip of her nose.

Vegeta started when Buruma gasped and frowned when he saw her sit up. He had spoken, or rather thought, too soon. His frown deepened as he watched her actions, she looked scared. "Onna?" He rasped out.

Buruma swiveled her head toward the sound of Vegeta's voice. "Vegeta?" she asked. "Vegeta, where are we? Why is it so dark, Vegeta? Vegeta, are you there? Answer me! Please!" Her voice shrilled into a panicked scream.

Vegeta sat up and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Calm down, Onna. We are still in the cave, remember? You wandered here while fishing." He knew that was partly true, she was probably lead here by their developing bond. "The fire just went out."

Buruma was shaking all over, "Could you please start it again? I don't think I could handle the dark right now." She said shakily.

Vegeta snorted, "I never knew you were afraid of the dark, Onna. How cowardly."

"Vegeta please! Start the fire!" she was beginning to panic again.

Vegeta started at her with a mix of curiosity and some unidentifiable emotion.

"Vegeta?" she sounded on the verge of tears.

"One moment." Vegeta said as he got up and walked toward the wood. He crouched down close to the wood, his back toward Buruma, and ki started the fire. He went and stood in front of the fur with his hands on his hips. "No, what is this all about?"

Buruma shook violently; a sob escaped her throat. She flew up and wrapped her arms around Vegeta's neck, sobbing into his shoulder. "Vegeta it was dreadful!"

Vegeta was startled by this, why was she hugging him? He grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her away from him. "What are you doing?!" he all but screamed.

Buruma looked desperately up at him. "Vegeta, please just comfort me?"

Vegeta scowled lightly, "Comfort? I don't know how to comfort."

Buruma sniffed and looked pleadingly at Vegeta, "Just hold me, okay?"

Vegeta's scowl deepened and he sat down on the fur. "No, just go back to sleep."

Buruma hurriedly sat down beside him, "I can't go back to sleep, I had a nightmare and I'm scared!" her voice was beginning to shrill again.

Vegeta raised an eyebrow, "A nightmare? Honestly Onna, stop acting so foolish and go back to sleep. A dream can't hurt you."

Buruma violently shook her head, "But I've been having these bad dreams, these horrible dreams. I'm flying and shooting light from my hands and killing people. And the dream I had tonight-" she bit her lip to keep from crying again, but it was no use. "It was horrid, such a horrid nightmare!" she flung herself at Vegeta again, crying into his bare shoulder.

This time Vegeta did not push her off. He hesitantly put an arm around the crying, shuddering Buruma. Yup, one big horrid nightmare, that was his life. Her life was more carefree and simplistic; he could adjust easily when he dreamt about it. His life, however, was horrid. It was a wonder she had not broken down sooner.

She shook her head, "I dreamt of a monster, a big white, lizred looking monster! A-and he was- he was doing stuff to m-me! It hurt so much!" she buried her head deeper in his shoulder.

Vegeta froze, eyes wide, mouth open slightly open. So, she had dreamt of Frieza. He shuddered in disgust and a hint of fear at the thought of Frieza. What was worse was that she had seen what Frieza had done to him and experienced it. Vegeta pushed her away from him, grabbed her chin, and turned her face to him. "That monster cannot harm you, he isn't real. Now stop blubbering and go to sleep." He let go, got up and put out the fire. Behind him came a yelp of fear. He went back to the fur and lay down, pushing Buruma down with him. "Sleep." He ordered.

"Vegeta?"

"What?"

"Are you sure it's not real?" she asked in a small voice.

Vegeta shut his eyes, 'I wish he wasn't, little one.' He thought, to wound up in his thoughts to notice the endearing term. "Yes, I'm sure."

"You promise?" she asked, moving closer to Vegeta.

For the moment he would let her be near him. "I promise."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Vege ta woke up to the sound of humming and splashing water. He sat up and looked toward the pool where it came from.

Buruma saw Vegeta sit up and ducked down to her neck in the water. "Vegeta! You should have told me you were up!" she said as she glared at him.

Vegeta shrugged, "Why?"

"Because, you're different! I can't be naked in front of you!"

Vegeta scowled, "You were naked in front of me before."

"Before I thought you were a woman, now I don't know what you are."

Vegeta growled, "I told you before, I'm a man!"

Buruma nodded, "Yes, but what is a man? What do they do?"

Vegeta hesitated for a moment, "Well, men-"

"What's a 'men'?" she asked with a wrinkled nose.

"The plural of man. Like the plural of woman is women." Vegeta answered gruffly, not liking being interrupted. "Men usually hunt-"

"But we can do that ourselves." she pointed out.

Vegeta frowned, "Are you going to keep running your mouth or are you going to listen?"

Buruma was quiet.

Vegeta nodded, "Men usually hunt, kill, and make women pregnant." This was what he usually did except for the latter, he did not know what other males did.

"Make women pregnant?" Buruma said slowly.

"Yes." Vegeta nodded.

"How" she asked curiously.

Vegeta hesitated, should he really tell her? It might make her think of the nightmare, or think that was what he was here for and shy away from him. Or try to seduce him.

Buruma tilted her head as she looked at Vegeta. "You could show me."

Vegeta looked at her, "Show you?" he said slowly.

"Yes, you seem to not know how to explain it, so just show me."

Vegeta stared at her; she was actually inviting him to. Of course she did not know what she asked and if Vegeta did show her, he was likely to mark her. He shook his head, "That is not such a good idea."

Buruma frowned and pouted at the same time. "Why not?"

"Because it isn't." he exclaimed. "I have to bathe." He said before climbing in with her.

For the first time, Buruma noticed he was naked. When had he gotten naked? He had clothes on when they went to sleep. She gasped and put her hands over her eyes.

Vegeta looked at her as he rubbed water up his arm, "What?"

"Your naked."

Vegeta shrugged, "So?"

"So, put some clothes on!" Buruma shrieked.

Vegeta winced, "I'm taking a bath. You're supposed to be naked when you take a bath, or didn't you know that?"

Buruma would have glared at him, "Forget it! I'll get out and leave; I'm done anyway. Close your eyes." She commanded.

"Why?" Vegeta asked in slight amusement.

"Because I'm naked, now close your eyes!" she shrilled.

"No, just get out. It's not like I care anyway."

For some reason, that struck a cord in Buruma. She blushed and hurriedly climbed out of the spring to her clothes and pulled them on. She marched toward her basket, picked it up and walked to the entrance of the cave. "Goodbye Vegeta." She threw over her shoulder before leaving.

Vegeta shrugged; at least he would be able to concentrate now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>

The day went by pretty much uneventful for Vegeta. He trained, then ate, the trained, then ate some more. Right now he was lying on the fur, trying very hard not to breathe. It had her scent all over it. With a growl, Vegeta got up and roughly pulled the fur off the floor. He had to wash it. It would take hours to dry and he would have to sleep on the floor, but he had to wash it.

Just when he was about to fling the fur into the spring, he sensed a ki, a ki so familiar that there was no way for him to not recognize it. Vegeta growled as he heard her soft foot falls. Why in God's name was she here again?

Buruma stopped short as she saw Vegeta glaring at her.

"Why are you here?" he barked.

Buruma lifted up the basket of seasoned fish she held on her hip. "I thought you'd be hungry." She said as she crossed the room to the fire and squired a fish with a stick.

Vegeta grunted, "Onna, you know very well that I can hunt and cook for myself. What is the real reason for your presence?" he asked suspiciously.

Buruma shifted a bit from her spot on the floor. "I don't know Vegeta. I just wanted to be here, I had a feeling that I should. That if I wasn't here something terrible would happen."

He scowled at her, "That's because you're crazy."

She glare at him, "I am not crazy." She looked at the fish over the fire. "Are you hungry or not?" she looked at him with wide eyes.

He grunted, "You're doing it wrong." He said as he grabbed the stick from her and picked up the basket of fish. "Stay here." He called over his shoulder as he went off into the room he used to train.

Buruma's curiosity grew and grew, but she knew to stay away from the room Vegeta had gone into. If her dream was right about the rest of the cave, then she knew that that was the crushing room. She shuddered as Vegeta came back with a basket full of fried fish. Her mouth fell open, "How did you-"

"Don't ask." Vegeta held up a hand and placed the basket down on the floor. He sat down next to it and began to eat at once. It didn't taste all that bad with the seasonings, but cooking it over the fire would definitely have made it taste better than ki frying it. He couldn't wait that long though, he was ravenous.

Buruma sat down next to Vegeta and gingerly took a piece of fish. Breaking off a piece, she placed it in her mouth and slowly chewed. "Vegeta?"

Vegeta grunted between bites.

"What are we going to do next?"

Vegeta stopped eating, "We? We?! We aren't going to do anything. You are going back to your village and I am going to sleep." He glared at her and continued to eat.

Buruma whimpered, "But it's dark outside and I might not live, remember?"

Vegeta paused, he knew that would come back to haunt him. He grunted, "Then you sleep on the floor." He continued eating.

"No."

"Heaven's above! You cannot sleep on my fur, deal with it!" Vegeta shouted.

Buruma glared at him; "I am not sleeping on the cold, hard floor Vegeta. Either we're sleeping on the fur together or you can sleep on the floor."

It was de ja vu. Vegeta growled, " I am not going to sleep on the floor!"

"Well, neither am I!"

Vegeta thought for a moment, "Fine, but stay on your side. I mean it Onna."

"Fine." Buruma nodded before continuing to eat her fish.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>.

An annoyed growl escaped Vegeta's throat and Buruma pressed her face closer to his. For God's sake, was it not close enough! He did not know how she found the space to squeeze her face closer; they were already cheek to cheek.

Vegeta wiggled, trying to make Buruma remove her arms from his neck and back off. The wiggling only resulted in her leg being thrown over his. He glared at her from the corner of his eye, shoved his hands under her arms and began to pry them off.

Buruma's face scrunched up in discomfort for a moment before she sleepily opened her eyes. "Wha-" she pulled her face away from his little and stared at him before she figured out who it was. "Oh, Vegeta. Why did you wake me up?"

Vegeta narrowed his eyes, "Your on my side." He said evenly.

Buruma blinked, "Oh, I'm sorry." She said as she scooted back and lay her head on her arm, quickly falling asleep.

Vegeta stared at her thoughtfully, still not believing that this very annoying, loud mouthed; yet beautiful being was to be his. Vegeta tilted his head, why? Why would she be his mate? He shook his head; fate was very weird sometimes. With that last thought, he began to drift off to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>

Buruma slowly opened her eyes and blinked, adjusting to the darkness around her. She sat up and looked around the dark cave. After a night of sleeping here, she was well used in the dark every now and then. She glanced around some more knowing there was nothing there, forgetting that there was another occupant of the cave, and lay back down to sleep.

She began to fall asleep when she felt a furry something wrap around her waist. Somehow, she knew not to panic, even when it started to drag her across the fur. For some reason, the stupid thing chose to bring her to a wall. She was puzzled until she felt that the wall was bumpy, moving, and warm. 'Uh oh.' She thought as she tried to scoot away. Vegeta would not be happy about this. She heard a deep growl and the thing pulled her closer to Vegeta. Too late. She closed her eyes and prepared for being yelled at.

"Relax onna." Came Vegeta's deep husky voice next to her.

Buruma opened an eye and was shocked. Vegeta was smiling at her! Well smirking really… in a predatory way. Did he have that gleam in his eye before?

She shot off the fur only to be brought back down to it on her butt. Damn this furry thing! She grabbed it harshly and pried it off. She got up, dashed across the room and pressed her back to the wall. She glared frantically around the cavern. She could leave, or go into the crushing room, neither, of which she could choose since Vegeta was already upon her.

Vegeta glanced down at her, "I said relax, not run around the cavern like an idiot." He growled as he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to him.

Buruma's blue eyes expanded quite a bit and she began to struggle against him.

"What," Vegeta barked " is your problem?"

She winced at the volume of his voice and shifted uncomfortably. "Do you…do you remember that dream that I had? About that…that monster?" she said quietly.

"What about it?" Vegeta scowled, but spoke hesitantly.

"What you're doing, the way you looked, it reminded me of it." She whispered and shivered.

Vegeta looked startled, him like Frieza! He frowned; he would not be like Frieza. He grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. "Listen onna, I am not going to hurt you but once, is that understood?"

Her eyes glistened with fear as she began to tremble more.

"I can't help that hurt, it must be done, but it will be the last time." He looked at her with serious eyes.

Buruma stared at him for a few minutes before nodding.

Vegeta released a breath he did not know he was holding. "Now, I don't expect you to understand this right away, but do you remember when you asked me to show you how men make women pregnant?" he asked softly.

She nodded.

"Do you still want me to show you?" he asked, trying to veil the mischievous look in his eyes.

Buruma trembled and nodded unsteadily.

"Are you sure?" his voice and expression serious now.

"Yes, yes I'm sure." She answered, still trembling.

Vegeta nodded and scooped her up into his arms, carrying her across the room.

Buruma pressed her head on Vegeta's shoulder, she never knew Vegeta was this strong!

Vegeta's fingers rubbed the skin of her leg, such soft skin and such an extraordinary scent. He could get drunk from her scent alone. He gently lay her on the fur, "Now, what I'm about to do is called a kiss." He explained, "You'll get better as we progress." With that he leaned down slowly, in case she changed her mind, and gently but firmly pressed down on her lips with his own. When he pulled away she was staring at him.

"That was a kiss?" she drawled.

"Yes, but only one type of kiss."

Buruma looked at him puzzled, "Eh?"

Vegeta rolled his eyes; "There are two types of kisses. One is with the mouth closed, which is what we just did. The other is with the mouth open, which is called a French kiss."

She looked at him puzzled again, "Why would we kiss with our mouths open? How would we kiss with our mouths open?"

Vegeta was beginning to lose his already thinning patience. "I put my tongue in your mouth." He said exasperated.

"Why?"

"Because that's the way it's done!" he exclaimed.

"Okay, okay, no need to get upset." She said calmly. "Can we try that one?"

Vegeta was startled; she actually wanted to try this? Then he snorted, of course she did! She was the woman who wanted to have sex without knowing what it was. "Alright, just try doing what I do." He said as he leaned forward. He pressed his lips to hers and skimmed the tip of his tongue along the lining of her lips. She opened them and Vegeta pushed his tongue in, gently caressing hers. Soon enough she began to do the same thing and boy was she a fast learner!

Vegeta slipped her arms around her waist and pressed her closer. She, in turn, wrapped her arms around his neck and crushed herself even closer to Vegeta. He pulled his arm from around her and began to move it down her leg. His hand found under her knee and pulled it on to his hip. It was not long before she moved the other one to do the same. Vegeta smirked; he was enjoying this immensely.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >

Vegeta sat up immediately, breathing hard. Where had that dream come from? He glanced at the woman by his side and was surprised to see a slight blush on her sleeping face. Had she dreamt that too?

Vegeta frowned; this bond was moving a bit too fast for his taste.

'It is?' a voice called within his head.

He gritted his teeth, yes it was!

'Well,' said the voice, 'I guess you didn't think so in your dream. Look down.' It instructed.

Vegeta slowly looked down and saw the bulge in the shorts he had stolen. During the time the women were sleep at night, Vegeta came back to the village and stole his clothes back.

He groaned and pressed the heels of his hands into his eyes. This was not good; they were already in each other's dreams. Or were they? He thought for a minute, he could have just had a dream about her. Even that was bad, but it was better than being in each other's dreams.

'What if she did have the dream?' the voice was back again.

'Will you leave me alone?' Vegeta thought.

'No.' the voice said, amused. 'What if she did Vegeta? And what if, because you won't touch her, she goes to another man?'

Vegeta fumed, if she went to another man he would rip him limb from limb, he would disembowel him slowly, tear out hi still beating hea-. 'Wait a minute. There are no men on this planet, stupid.' Vegeta thought.

'You just called yourself stupid, and how do you know? You've only been in the surrounding area, not the whole planet. Besides, why are you getting so jealous? I though you didn't want her.' More amusement sounded from the voice.

'I am not jealous! It's just this stupid forming bond that is making me act like this and it is all her fault! Baka Onna! And there are NO men on this planet besides me.' Vegeta hmped.

'Fine, blame it on the bond. Just let me ask you this, what if she decides to show what she dreamt to another woman?'

Vegeta was both aroused and annoyed by that. 'She would not do that.'

'How do you know?' the voice shot back. 'You haven't known bonded with her and haven't been around her more than a month and a half, you don't know her that well.'

Vegeta paused the growled, the voice was right. He did not know her that well. What if she did go to another woman? Vegeta looked at the jungle nymph with the blue hair that lay beside him, what was she doing to him?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>

Soooo, what'd you guys think? I hope you liked it! Okay I'm not gonna talk a lot cause I am soooo tired. I was falling asleep while I was writing this. I need more sleep. Oh, I forgot! Someone asked me to make a key for the words the women use So here you are:

Wezork: cross between a lion and a cheetah. (Ch. 1)

Cheepo: a small monkey-looking animal (Ch. 1)

Jaad tian: older princess (Ch. 1, 2, 6)

Zantasi: witch (Ch. 2)

Weedodo: mammoth like animal. (Ch. 1)

Joback: a bear like creature (Ch. 3)

Chitula: Buruma's tribe's deity (Ch. 4,6)

Kental: Like a snake (Ch. 7)

Lizred: lizard like creature (Ch. 10)

Well, that's all. I think. If I forgot any words just tell me and I'll be happy to tell you what it means. Ja!

~Chibionna