Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Zana-sei ❯ Stuck ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Okay I know I'm very late, but I several good reasons so don't kill me. Okay, you guys know I had to take a test. Then I had to help my mom at her work, this is no easy task. She works at a school and I have to do almost everything for her cause she has arthritis in her knees. Anyone who has had to take care of a lot of children knows what this is like. Then I had to go help my sister-in-law with the baby cause she had to work and no one was there to watch him. She does have the computer, but no internet. She just got it, but I got very sick because I got my tongue pierced. I was so sick that I thought I was seven different people. So, I came home. Then my microsoft word was erased and I had writer's block. See, I had good reasons! Anyway, I'm real sorry you guys had to wait and I hope that you're not mad anymore. I thank you all for your patience and thank you all for your reviews. They are very special to me and I am always excited and happy to get them. Thank you izazel for saying that my fic was a "Promising epic", that gave me a lot of confidence while making me feel guilty at the same time! A special thanks to my beta-reader Ssjgoddesschico9. She is a reviewer and a bete-reader, she doesn't have to do both, but she does and I appreciate that. Thanks. And thank you guys for not cursing me out like some reviewers do when an author doesn't update for a long time. I really do not like it when people do that. Okay, enough of my talking. I hope you guys like this chapter. Enjoy!

11: Stuck
The two Saiya-jin watched appreciatively as the young women glided in front of them. The older one glanced at his younger counterpart smirking, then continued to watch the red heads which lead them. They both had incredible bodies; soft curves, rounded hips, and round, firm breasts. There was a bonus too, they were twins.

The young red heads glanced over their shoulder's, giggled at the two men's stares and tried to get the third to lighten up. Said third man or Saiya-jin glared icily at the women, efficiently making them turn back around.

Radditz did not like this place at all. He could smell the lingering scent of sex in the hallways...and death. There also seemed to be no men around, which was odd. How could they mate without men? Unless... He quickly shook his head, the scents in the hall were not only female, but male also. What had happened to the males? He let that thought stay with him as the two women pushed open the gilded double doors that lead to the throne room. Nappa and Kakarotto gasped, but what he saw only confirmed his suspicions.

Women, about twenty or thirty of them lounged about the room in silky dresses that clung to every curve they possessed. sitting on the throne was, as Radditz guessed, a woman. An exoticly beautiful woman, and she looked as though she had been cut off from males for years. Her multi-colored velvet-like dress, like all the other's, clung to her curves as if afraid to let go. Her long legs more than peeked out from thigh high slits on the sides of her dress, and her breasts were firm and rounded, as were her hips. She had full, pouty lips, a cute button nose, and hypnotizingly erotic green eyes. Her long green tresses stopped at, Radditz guessed, her mid back and hung down around her breasts, seeming to emphasis them more. The oddest feature on her, and all the rest of the women, were the small bat wings that came out of the sides of her head.

The woman set her eyes on Radditz, seeming to sense his wariness, licked her lips slowly and gave a flirty smile. "I am Queen Morrigan." She said, her voice heavy with lust and desire.

Radditz nodded curtly, stuck out his palm and pressed a button on his scouter. A miniature sized Vegeta popped up at the center of his palm and began to turn clockwise. "Have you seen this man?"

Queen Morrigan peered at the man for a short while, "No, I can honestly say I have not."

He nodded again, "Then we must be leaving. Thank you for your assistance." He turned to walk away.

"Wait!" She called out, getting up at the same time. "You and your men must be tired. Why don't you stay here to rest?" She began to gliding down the stairs toward Radditz. Nappa and Kakarotto glared at him, why did he get to have her?

"Thank you, but no thank you, your highness. We are not tired and shall be leaving now." He said shortly and began to walk away.

"Not many are asked to stay here. You should be honored." She placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned against him.
"I highly doubt that." he mumbled. "Like I said, we will be leaving. Let's go Nappa, Kakarotto." He shrugged off her hands and began to walk swiftly to the doors when they closed. He turned to glare at the beautiful queen , seeing that Nappa and Kakarotto were being glomped by many women. He walked over to them and grabbed them by the ear, "I said, let's go." he hissed and pulled them toward the closed door.

"But Radditz, they look so yummy." Kakarotto whined as his brother pulled him along.

"We taste it too." One woman purred as he was dragged by her.

The women stepped in front of the doors, blocking the only way out.

Radditz growled, he could not harm them, or else Frieza would surely get wind of it and punish them. He stopped and looked around frantically for an exit, not noticing that Nappa and his brother had escaped from his grasp. his eyes landed on a window, it was too small for them all to fir. He poured his ki into his hand and aimed at the window.

"I wouldn't." Queen Morrigan's voice rang out from behind him, but he paid no mind to her. He knew she only wanted distract him to get what she wanted, whatever she wanted, and he was not about to lose concentration and give it to her.

"If you value your companion's lives at all, stop what you are about to do." she threatened quietly.

Radditz smirked, as if they could harm Nappa or Kakarotto, they were only a bunch of weak women. He frowned, women who would have both idiots in their clutches if not for him. Still aiming at the window, he slightly turned his head to glanced back at his fellow Saiya-jin and let his jaw drop.

Behind him were his brother and companion with women holding guns surrounding them, looking very scared.

He closed his mouth and narrowed his eyes, why were they so scared? These women had practically no ki to speak of and their weapons could not harm them. he sighed slightly, Frieza's no fighting rule must be the reason. If that were true though, why did they not push the women aside?

It was then that he saw what had them so scared. Around their wrists were thin silver bracelets that he had only seen a few times, but knew what horrible things they could do. Ki blockers.

Queen Morrigan saw the recognition in Radditz's eyes and smiled. "You didn't think we knew did you? That you were Saiya-jin?" She smirked at the surprise in his eyes. "Well my dear, we have not had a Saiya-jin in our midst for a rather long time. Such a tasty treat will not be let go easily."

Radditz growled at her as his brother's eyes widened and he gulped. "What makes you think I won't leave and bring reinforcements?" he bit out.

The lovely queen laughed quietly, "As if anyone would believe you. A planet full of weak women capturing two mighty men of the Saiya-jin race. Who ever heard of such a thing? And even if they did believe that you met up with us, they would probably think your companions chose to stay. Traveling with two men over a planet full of sensuous women, the answer is obvious."

Radditz scowled, "I think Frieza will believe me and will be no doubt upset that he lost two of his elite solders."face paled, "F-Frieza?" she said, barely above a whisper.

He smirked, "Yes, Frieza."

She blinked and her gaze slowly slid over him and she relaxed. "You're no elites."

Radditz raised an eyebrow, "And why would you say that?"

"Due to the amount of worlds Frieza has conquered, it is well known that elites wear gold wrist bands and gold tipped boots." She smiled, whether it was meant to be seductive or evil Radditz could not tell. "Your lord's victories has been your downfall. Now my dear," she said nonchalantly as she began to walk back to her throne, "you have a choice. On the one hand your have a chance to escape" she held out one delicate hand, "on the other your have your companion's lives." she held out the other, "Which will you choose?" She folded her hands neatly in her lap.

Radditz's jaw tightened and his eyes narrowed, he knew the answer to her question. True, they had a mission, but he would have to find a way out of this. He just hoped they lived that long. He let the ki in his hands dissipate and put up no resistance when the ki blockers were placed on his wrists.

Queen Morrigan smiled, "Good man. I can't promise you a quick death, but I can promise you that you will enjoy it." She grinned as she jerked her gorgeous head, signaling for her guards to take them away.

They were lead through a series of corridors and down flights of stairs until they came to a silver metal door. One of the women slipped a card through a card slot on the side and the door slide open.

"In." she said as they were pushed in.

Upon looking around, Radditz found it to be similar to their room aboard Frieza's ship. There were three beds and another door, which he presumed lead to a bathroom.

Nappa and Kakarotto immediately went to the beds. Nappa lay on his back with his arm thrown over his eyes, and Kakaroto sat hugging his knees to his chest, as he had when he was a child.

Radditz sat on the bed next to his brother's and leaned his head back against the wall with his eyes closed.

"Why didn't you leave?" Kakarotto asked softly.

"I couldn't leave you here to be killed." He answered tiredly.

"We can take of ourselves, Radditz. we have a mission, you should have been thinking about that and not us." Nappa put in from across the room.

"Why do we have to fulfill this missions? Vegeta obviously left for a reason. We shouldn't be trying to find him so we could bring him back to Frieza, we should be trying to find him so we could stay with him." Radditz said a little more forcefully.

"Frieza would kill us if we tried to escape and then he would send Zarbon and his elites to find Vegeta. Isn't it better that we find Vegeta instead of them?" Kakarotto asked.

"And then what? What do we do after we find him, what do we tell him? He would think of it as betrayal." Radditz replied.

"Betrayal? He left us! What stopped him from taking us with him?" Nappa growled.

"I don't know, but it was probably a good reason, Nappa. Vegeta wouldn't just do that without a good reason, you know that." Radditz answered calmly.

"Maybe we could ask him when we find him." Kakarotto put in innocently.

"If we find him. We still have no clue as to where he could be and we're stuck here." Nappa grumbled.

"Don't worry about it, we'll get out of here. Now go to sleep, we need all the energy we could get." Radditz ordered. He lay down, hearing shuffling around him, and stared up at the ceiling. He had said that they would get out, but saying a thing and doing thing were two entirely different matters.


Instead of training, which is what he should have been doing, Vegeta followed Buruma back to the village. Once there he watched her closely. She met up with the pink haired annoyance and went off walking back to the jungle. 'Strange' he thought, 'where is the red headed onna?' He turned back into the jungle and noiselessly followed.


Buruma casually glanced behind her shoulder. She knew Vegeta was following her and had known for some time. She did now know how she knew or if it were even true, but the feeling was so strong that she just could not ignore it. Why was he following her? He usually did not care at all where she went when she left, just that she left was enough.

'Maybe he would like to try out what was in my dream.' She thought, unknowingly blushing.

She was startled by that thought, she did not even know where the dream had come from or why she had it, but if that was how women got pregnant then it was nice. Her eyes half shut and she blushed a deeper red.

She shook the thoughts out of her head, Vegeta would not be doing those things to her. He had been reluctant to even tell her how men and women mate. Mate? Where had that come from and what the hell did it mean? She shrugged, probably another word for getting women pregnant. she threw that thought around for a while. How did the women from her tribe get pregnant anyway? If Vegeta said that men were used to make them pregnant, then how did they do it without men? Again she shrugged, maybe Vegeta could answer that too. She stopped, noticing that she and Surayah had reached the stream and knelt down to fill the pot with water. she got up and turned when it was full. She noticed a flash behind a tree and smirked. Vegeta was getting sloppy.


'Baka!' Vegeta berated himself,'Brain less Ouji, she almost saw me.' He thought as he watched them women from a safe distance. 'Are they cooking?' He thought hungrily as he watched the women boil water. What confused him was that they did not add anything to make a stew, but took the water off the fire into a hut. For the first time, Vegeta noticed the smell of blood in the air and it came from that hut. He growled, was she making him so crazy that his sense of smell was not working right?

Vegeta's growl increased in volume, this was stupid! He should be training not trailing after some woman! He got up from his crouched stance and began to walk back to his cave, a scowl etched onto his face. So what if she kissed another, it was not his problem.

His step faltered a little at that thought. Her kissing another. What bothered him about that? He should not care what she did, she was not his to claim.

'Yet.' a taunting voice reminded him of their forming bond.

'Shut up.' He barked at the voice. He grumpily swept a branch aside, still the voice was right. They were bonding, his growing.... feelings for her were evidence of that.

The scowl hardened, feelings. A weakness he neither needed nor wanted, but was obviously going to get. All because of her innocent, unknowingly damaging act.

Innocent. She was innocent, pure. She did not deserve what he would be giving her. Pure hell instead of the care-free life she was living. she was already suffering, having nightmares about an unknown monster that he hoped she would never have to meet. Vegeta shivered and frowned, he was dark and defiled. No, she certainly did not deserve what he would be giving her. though, he could not stop or reverse it now, what was done was done. He would be her mate and she his.

Vegeta's eyes narrowed as he stopped, and no being, male or female, was going to put any part of their body on her. she was soon to be his and he would not allow it. He turned about face and began to walk back to village.

A scream ending in a moan caught his ear and he shot off past the trees, through the village and into the hut it came from. Where he promptly fainted.


You know, I noticed after I wrote the first half that both Radditz, Nappa, Kakarotto, and Vegeta are stuck on plants with only women on them. There are differences of course, but stuck is stuck. I hope you guys liked that and I would give you a preview of the next chapter, but that would ruin it and I haven't thought it out completly. Ta-ta for now.