Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Historic Love ❯ An Ambassador from Where? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Robyn Walsh - Kitsune Sekushi
Historic Love
Rating: PG-13 for suggestive-ness/gay men and language
Warnings: Excessive Fluff, Shounen Ai, and AU
Disclaimer: Yeah, yeah. FAKE doesn't belong to me. Rub it in, why don't ya?
Description: Ryo and Dee get to know each other a little better. (heh)
2/?
A/N:     This is an AU set in England, in the high middle ages/early reissinance. It will be slightly canon, in following the plot line of everyone meeting, but be warned, it's not exactly like the book. (AKA: A mixture of "How many characters can I fit into Medieval England?!" and "Oooh, doublets...")
         I've made Ryo a little OOC/more blond-acting. And Bikky's more subdued. Sorry.




Ambassador from Where?



       &n bsp; "Uh, Ryo, isn't this the guest house for foreign ambassadors?" Dee asked as Bikky unabashedly stared at his surroundings.

         Distracted by the guards at the gate, Ryo answered Dee without thinking. "Yeah, actually, I'm the ambassador from Constantinople"

         Triumphantly, Dee crowed, "So that's where you're from! I was wondering about your dark eyes. Are you part Muslim or something?" 'He's so exotic looking...'
        
    ;      Ryo blushed. "Actually, my mother was from Japan." At Dee's blank look, Ryo sighed and continued to explain. "It's a group of islands at the 'end of the earth'."

         Looking up at his lord, Bikky asked, "That's really far away, right?" Ryo smiled gently and nodded, as the guards approved their passage. The threesome moved onward, into the manor.

*~*~*~*~*

      &nbs p;  Opening the door that led to the wing of the manor he owned until he could find a place to stay, Ryo sighed. Home away from home. He closed his eyes, breathing in the sweet scent of incense, before turning around and facing his guests. "Well this is it. Welcome to my humble abode." He flung the doors fully open, allowing the two to enter. Bikky bounced past, followed by a slightly more sedate Dee.

         "Nice place you have here. Much better than mine."

         Ryo glanced at his companion. "You're welcome to sup with me if you wish,"

         Dee blushed slightly, before accepting his offer. "Thanks. Eating alone always sucks."

         Ryo continued. "Although, Bikky will be eating with us. I haven't had a chance to figure out where he'll fit into my household yet, and the servants have already dined."

         Reluctantly Dee nodded. "I still don't trust him."

         "What do you think you are, my mother?" Ryo snapped, dark eyes flashing.

         "I'm just looking out for you! You don't seem aware of the dangers in daily life here. That boy could turn on you any minute, yet you naively continue to accept him!"

         "He's just a little boy. What could he possibly do? Steal a vase? Big deal!"

         "Obviously, you need a protector. You can't be left alone!"

         Bikky added his two-pence. "Not that he needs to worry, dirt bag, but if you're so worked up, why don't you stay?"

         Dee grinned, ignoring the insult. "Maybe I will."

         Ryo looked shocked, before giving in and sheparding his guests into the dining room.

*~*~*~*~*

        ;  "So, Dee, where are you from?"

         Dee scowled. "What's with the 20 questions, huh? Do you thing you're the Spanish Inquisition or something?" Ryo pouted, until Dee gave up. Resisting the blond was proving to be impossible. Damn, the man acted like a catty bitch sometimes. "If you must know, I'm also an ambassador. I'm from the Republic of Sienna." At Ryo's questioning look, he continued. "You know how there's a boot-shaped peninsula, Italy, on the mainland?" Ryo nodded. "Well, to the west there are two islands. The Republic is on the boot, lined up with the northern most one, next to the Papal States. It's little, so I'm low ranking. Happy?"

         Ryo blushed and looked down. "Sorry for asking so many questions. I just don't know anyone here, so I'm trying to make friends."

         Dee's gaze softened. "You already have."

         "Thanks", Ryo said as he smiled. Then he looked at his feet. "Um, in Constantinople, we don't have such strict rules about touching. Would you mind if I hugged you?"

         Dee was taken aback. His handsome new friend wanted to hug him? Lucky day! "That's fine, come here." The two men hugged platonically, until Dee slid his hands lower. When a surprised Ryo looked up, Dee brought his own mouth upon the other noble's. Ryo's eyes widened, as warm lips melded against his.

         A growl came from waist height, before a foot broke up the embrace to Dee's face. Bikky had come in from the other room. "Get off of him, you pervert!"

         "What was that for?!" Ryo asked Dee, quite flustered.

         Dee grinned mischievously, thinking to himself. Ryo tastes like honey. How does he do that? , while answering, "I was just being friendly. That's how we do things in Sienna." Liar, his mind whispered. You're interested in that man. Dee frowned slightly at his traitorous mind, before continuing. "So, where do you want me to stay? I know you think you should trust him, but I really don't believe the kid."

         A shadow of a smile crossed Ryo's face. "Alright, if you really do care that much, you can stay. But I don't have an extra bed. You're welcome to stay in my bed with Bikky and I."

         "What? You're sharing your bedroom with that gutter scum?"

         Ryo laughed as Bikky and Dee looked horrified that they had spoken together. "Yeah, I am!" Ryo shot back as he walked away. Bikky and Dee looked at each other.

         Suspiciously, Dee asked, "Who was he answering?"

         Bikky shrugged. "Does it matter, pervert?" Growling, Dee chased the giggling street brat after his host.