Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Surrey Trouble ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Still the same.
Can people please suggest some names for some of Harry's trainers, if there is one thing I'm hopeless at it's coming up with good names. I would really, really appreciate the help. Thanks! This is for those of you who wanted to see Remus, sorry but he has to die, I hate doing it but it is necessary. I love Remus and really don't like killing him.
 
Chapter 12
 
 
Remus stared out his bedroom window at the setting sun. He smiled as he heard the argument coming from downstairs, they still couldn't find Harry but they had been finding a few things the teen had left them. Harry was truly the son of a Marauder when given the chance. He grimaced as a wave of pain overtook him. Soon he'd be with his pack and mate again. He'd miss his cub but he knew Harry would be all right; he was a tuff kid and could look after himself. Hadn't he proved that by managing to avoid everyone for nearly two months?
 
“Good afternoon Remus.” He mentally groaned as Dumbledore let himself into his room.
 
“What can I do for you Albus?” He rolled over to face the Headmaster.
 
“Nothing dear boy, I simply came to see how you are.”
 
“Still dieing.”
 
“Poppy and Severus are doing everything they can.”
 
“Tell them thanks but not to bother, it's my time. I want my pack Dumbledore, you won't keep me from them this time.”
 
“And Harry?”
 
“We've said our goodbyes. He'll know when the time comes.”
 
“That is good, I'm sure he wouldn't wish to miss your funeral.” Remus laughed.
 
“Don't think it will be that easy old man, he won't show up. He knows what to do and coming near you isn't it.”
 
“What do you mean Remus?” The werewolf smiled as the twinkle left the mans eyes.
 
“Harry knows what you are Albus, you'll never control him again.”
 
“What have you done?” The fury was evident in the Headmasters eyes.
 
“What should have been done years ago. Face it sir, you've lost your weapon.”
 
“He needs to be trained or Tom will kill him, if the muggles don't get him first.” Remus frowned slightly, what did he mean?
 
“I forgot, you don't know. Young Harry bares a remarkable resemblance to a Colony terrorist. It appears that he was nearly arrested because of it but managed to escape with an illegal portkey. So it is just a matter of time until he runs out of places to hide.” Remus collapsed back onto the pillows as Dumbledore left. He stared at the ceiling for a while before a grin slowly spread across his face and he chuckled. Harry would not bow to anyone and he would not be caught, he knew his cub to well. He had a feeling exactly who Harry was hiding with now.
 
“Train hard cub, they'll teach you well if you let them.” He turned his head to stare at the nearly full moon and his smile turned wistful.
“Soon Siri, soon.”
---------
“We're here.”
 
“It's huge!” Harry stepped closer to Wufei, suddenly nervous. The older teen smiled at him.
 
“Relax, no one's going to bite.” He led the way to the front doors.
 
“Welcome Master Chang. Is this Master Quatre's guest?”
 
“This is Harry. Harry this is Rashid.”
 
“Pleased to meet you sir.”
 
“And you Master Harry. Rooms have been prepared for you, would you like to rest first?”
 
“Thanks, I'm only here for the night and we'll share.”
 
“Of course.”
 
“Have you heard from the others?”
 
“Master Quatre sent word that they would be here tomorrow but the other two have yet to send word.” Harry stared around as he followed the other two upstairs.
“This is your suite Master Harry, I hope it is to your liking.” Harry stepped inside and stared. The room was huge! His entire dorm could easily fit inside with room to spare. A large bed was set against the far wall in between two floor to ceiling windows. There was also a desk with a laptop already waiting, a couch and two armchairs, a fireplace and a dresser. He could see tow doors against one wall. The room was done tastefully in blue and silver, Harry was just happy it wasn't red and gold.
“The far door is to the ensuite while the closer is your closet.”
 
“It's great! Thank you.”
 
“I'll leave you to settle in.” He closed the door behind him, leaving the two teens alone.
 
“You really like it?” Wufei stepped closer so he could wrap his arms around the smaller boy.
 
“It's bigger than my dorm and it's not red or gold. It's brilliant!”
 
“I'm glad you like it.” He nuzzled Harry's neck earning a sigh as Harry relaxed in his embrace.
“Do you want to unpack?”
 
“No.” Harry twisted in his embrace so that he could kiss his lips.
“I only have you till morning, unpacking can wait until then.” Wufei smiled and gently kissed him. Harry's arms went up to lock behind Wufei's neck as the kiss deepened. Fei tightened his grip as their kisses became more passionate, groaning as Harry moulded his body to his. Without thinking about he began steering them towards the bed. Harry gasped in shock as he hit it and fell back onto the mattress, bringing Fei down on top of him. Wufei pulled back just enough so that his weight wouldn't crush the smaller teen as the continued to kiss, breaking for air only when absolutely necessary. Harry's hand found their way to his hair tie, pulling it out so that his hair fell about his shoulders.
 
“You're obsessed with my hair.”
 
“Yeah, what are you going to do about it?” Fei grinned and moved lower so that he could nip and suck at Harry's neck. He smiled as Harry began to moan. He stopped after a few minutes.
 
“How about that?” Harry grinned up at him even as he pushed his hands up under Wufei's shirt.
 
“Take it off?” He quickly pulled his shirt over his head, watching as Harry stared. His hands moved to Harry's shirt and the teen sat up enough for him to remove it. They'd seen each other completely naked in the shower once but they'd never removed clothes under these circumstances before. Wufei had been very careful to make sure their clothes stayed on. He smiled as Harry began exploring his chest with hands and eyes. He found himself firmly reminding himself that their pants had to stay on. He stilled Harry's hands as they moved towards his belt, kissing away the hurt in emerald eyes.
 
“You're still not ready love.” He rolled them so they were on their sides, cuddling.
“I don't want us to be rushed and we would have to tonight. It's not that I don't want to, I promise.” He felt Harry nod against his chest, his hair tickling Fei's bare skin.
----------
Wufei stared down at Harry as he slept. His duffle bag was waiting by the door and he was dressed and ready. Only one problem, should he wake Harry to say goodbye or just leave? He continued to stare at the young man sprawled across the bed, still partially dressed with lengthening black hair spilling across the pillow. For the first time he didn't want to leave on a mission but for the first time he also had something to come back. He sat on the edge of the bed and gently brushed some stray strands of hair from Harry's face. Emerald eyes fluttered open sleepily. They'd finally fallen asleep only three hours ago and Harry obviously needed more.
 
“Fei?”
 
“Shhh, go back to sleep love.” He stroked his hair gently and Harry moved into his touch.
 
“Leaving?” He almost missed the sleepy murmur.
 
“I'll come back as soon as I can, I promise.” Harry's breathing was already evening out again so he stood and moved from the bed. He turned back only once; hand on the doorknob before he forced himself to leave.
---------
“Good morning Harry!” Harry burrowed further under his pillows as the cheery voice reached him. He groaned as the curtains were thrown open and sunlight spilled across the bed.
“Wake up sleepyhead.” He opened bleary eyes to see Quatre perched on the edge of the bed.
 
“What time?”
 
“Noon, you've slept half the day away. Trowa and I arrived at nine. Duo called, they'll be here tomorrow. Wufei was already gone when we arrived.” Harry frowned, he could vaguely remember Fei telling him to go back to sleep so obviously he had said goodbye.
“Don't worry, he'll be back before you know it. Come downstairs when you're dressed and we'll have lunch.” Quatre left him to get ready. Harry decided on a shower to try to wake himself up completely. He retraced his steps from the night before and eventually found the dining room where Quatre and Trowa were waiting.
 
“Good afternoon.”
 
“Hi Trowa. Did you guys have a good trip?”
 
“No complaints. Did you enjoy the flight?”
 
“It was fun, I've never been so high!” Harry blushed as the other two chuckled at his enthusiasm.
 
“One day we'll get you into space.”
 
“Really? Wow. What does it look like from up there?”
 
“A big green and blue ball.” Harry laughed at Quatre's description.
“It is really beautiful and so peaceful looking. You can't tell there's a war going on from up there.”
 
“Sounds nice.” They sat at the table and began eating.
 
“Training starts tomorrow.” Harry sat up straighter, all ears.
“We've already taught you some of the basics in several areas, those will be expanded on here. Wufei mentioned you might get dragged into politics if you ever go home so you'll be tutored in that as well as the normal high school subjects. Because you'll be privately tutored you'll move a lot faster than you would at school so you will end up moving onto university level work at some point, plus you'll be taught everything you need to know about moving in the upper classes of society. Hopefully that will translate well to the magical world. As well you will be taught all about war, the Maganacs will be a great help there and they will also be finishing your training in weapons and hand to hand. We'll have you hacking computers soon. Duo said you're almost as good as him with locks already but you need to keep practising so you don't forget.”
 
“Sounds busy.”
 
“Very. I'm assuming you plan to continue practising magic?”
 
“I can only go so far with books, eventually I will have to find tutors or something. Moony gave me a list of people he thought might be willing to help. For all you know you could have some Wizards in the Maganacs.”
 
“I suppose it's possible, is there any way to tell?”
 
“I could make sure my scar is visible, any member of the magical community will recognise it.”
 
“You're that well known? I can understand in England but…”
 
“No one in the history of magic has ever survived except me so yeah, I'm that well known.” Harry suddenly tensed, something felt odd. He didn't even think as his wand was suddenly in his hand and pointed just as there was a slight pop. He stared in shock at the cowering figure he was holding at wand point. He was peripherally aware of Quatre and Trowa, who were covering him with their guns. He slowly lowered his wand, still in not quite believing what he was seeing. He motioned for the others to lower their guns; hopefully he wasn't here to save Harry's life again.
 
“Dobby?”
 
TBC…