Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Surrey Trouble ❯ Chapter 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Still no change.
Sorry for the long wait, sort of got stuck. Thanks for the name ideas, that 20000 name site was a big help! Writing Dobby is hard!!
Very, very short. Thought I'd give you Dobby to tide you over till I get unstuck.
 
Chapter 13
 
 
“Dobby?” Harry staggered as the elf latched onto him, grabbing the table to keep from falling.
 
“Master Harry Potter Sir! Dobby was so worried about you!”
 
“Dobby, what are you doing here? How did you find me?”
 
“Dobby was asked to find Harry Potter by Harry Potter's friends sir.”
 
“Which friends Dobby? It's very important.”
 
“They said to give Harry Potter this letter to explain. Did Dobby do something wrong?”
 
“I'm sure it's okay Dobby.” Harry quickly stopped him from trying to hit his head against the table.
 
“Harry?” He looked up to see the two pilots staring at Dobby in confusion.
 
“Dobby, these are two of my new friends, Quatre Winner and Trowa Barton. I trust them completely, okay.”
 
“Yes sir Harry Potter sir.”
 
“How many times do I have to tell you to call me Harry? You're my friend Dobby.” Harry smiled at the hyperactive elf.
“I've known Dobby since second year guys. You couldn't ask for a more loyal friend.” Dobby beamed with pride.
 
“Harry Potter is a great Wizard! He treats elves as equals!”
 
“I'm guessing most don't.”
 
“Dobby's previous Master was Lucius Malfoy. Most House Elves are treated as slaves or worse. Hogwarts employs elves but they are treated well. Like I said before the Wizarding World is full of prejudice.” Harry skimmed the letter and smiled.
 
“Good news?”
 
“It's from Neville and Luna. Apparently I'm safe at a secure location receiving specialised training for the war but they overheard the teachers admitting no one has a clue where I am. Kind of interesting how close to the truth they are without even knowing it. Sounds like Ron and Hermione are being impossible. Could you take a letter back for me Dobby? Make sure no one sees you?”
 
“Of course!”
 
“Thanks.” He conjured some paper and borrowed a pen of Quatre, quickly writing a response. He sealed the envelope and handed it to Dobby, frowning slightly.
“Is something wrong Dobby?”
 
“No sir Harry Potter sir.”
 
“What is it Dobby?”
 
“Headmaster sir. Winky heard him saying terrible things sir.”
 
“What sort of things?”
 
“Winky wouldn't say sir, but she said they were horrible.”
 
“Did she say how they were horrible?”
 
“It is bad for Harry Potter. He is a bad wizard. Harry Potter must never go back to Hogwarts sir!”
 
“I'm not planning to Dobby so you don't need to charm any bludgers. Is it safe for you two there? He doesn't know she heard does he?”
 
“We don't know but where else can we go?” Dobby was wringing his hands in agitation.
 
“I have a home in Italy, you could stay there. I doubt they'd think to check it for you.”
 
“Harry Potter would bind us to his family sir?”
 
“But I thought you like being free?” Harry frowned in confusion. The other two had left the room a while ago without him noticing.
 
“Yes sir but we'd like serving you better.”
 
“I don't like slavery Dobby.”
 
“Please Harry Potter!”
 
“Alright, but with conditions. You both wear clothes and get one day a week off, okay?”
 
“Wear clothes but not be freed?”
 
“Yes, I don't like seeing you ion rags.”
 
“Dobby tell Winky! She be so happy!” With that he vanished, taking Harry's reply back to his friends.
 
TBC…