Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Surrey Trouble ❯ Chapter 25 ( Chapter 25 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Still no change.
 
Chapter 25
 
 
Harry sat on the windowsill staring out at the desert but not really seeing it. He knew Fei was worried and that the others were beginning to pick up on it but he couldn't make himself care. Something was calling him and he was restless, wanting to answer it. He shifted on the sill but stilled as the door opened. He didn't need to turn to know who it was and sure enough a pair of arms soon wrapped around his waist as a soft kiss was planted on his head.
 
“Please love, what's wrong?” Fei breathed in his ear and Harry's temper exploded. He pulled away and got to his feet, glaring at the other teen.
 
“Nothings wrong! Why won't you just leave me alone?!” He left the room, not seeing the devastated look on his boyfriend's face as he stormed through the mansion, heading for the front door. Wufei collapsed against the windowsill Harry had been sitting on, one hand clutching his chest in pain. But the pain wasn't physical. It wasn't like they had never argued before, they were both stubborn after all, but Harry had never screamed at him like that. And the look on his face… What was wrong with Harry?
 
------------
Harry collapsed in the sand, head and heart pounding. He knew distantly that he shouldn't have left like that but he was just so mad! Why did Wufei have to insist something was wrong when nothing was? Why did he always have to push? Muggles just couldn't understand. Harry blinked. Where had that come from? He relaxed and checked his Occlumency shields, they were still strong. So the thought was his own. Sure there were a lot of things Wufei didn't really understand because he wasn't magical but Harry himself didn't know a lot more because of his upbringing. Something was definitely not right. Harry staggered to his feet; he needed to talk to Armando. But when he got back to the mansion he was to tired so he headed for his room, he could talk to his friend tomorrow.
 
----------
Voldemort smiled, slowly stroking a hand down Nagini's scales. So the boy thought Occlumency could block him. He chuckled slightly, he'd soon learn differently. But it was nice to have confirmation that his plan was working. He picked up the small orb and placed it gently into the cauldron, watching as it sank into the potion and somewhere in a house in a desert Potter's dreams became nightmares. He carefully poured a small amount of extra potion in, increasing the potency slowly after all it wouldn't do for someone to notice until it was too late and the boy was safely his. He carefully reached through the link and erased the memory of wanting to talk to someone, he couldn't access deep enough to find out whom or where Potter was but it didn't matter. He could feel the boys' restlessness and want to leave, in a few days he wouldn't be able to resist and he'd be easy prey.
 
-------------------
“Something's wrong with Harry.” Heero looked up at his lover, frowning slightly as he went through all his recent interactions with the Wizard only to realise he hadn't seen much of him since the other boy had rescued him.
“I overheard him screaming at Fei yesterday.” Duo definitely had his full attention now. They all knew Harry had a temper but he'd never screamed at anyone before, especially not Wufei.
 
“Perhaps something from L3?”
 
“We talked about it and Fei talked to him too. According to him Harry's accepted the necessity of what he did.” Duo shrugged unhappily and curled up on Heero's lap.
“I'm worried Heero.” Duo admitted quietly.
 
“We'll give it a few more days and then confront him.” Heero told him and Duo relaxed.
 
----------
“He's gone!” The other four pilots looked up as Wufei skidded to a stop.
 
“What?”
 
“Harry's gone. His wand and trunk are gone as well.” Wufei was panicking and Duo looked close to following him.
 
“I'll organise search parties.” Quatre said, going to find Rashid for help. He hoped Harry hadn't gone far, but what had caused him to leave in the first place?
 
“Good morning Quatre.” Armando's smile quickly turned to a frown as he looked at the small blond more closely.
“What's wrong?”
 
“Harry's gone, so is his wand and trunk. He's been acting oddly but…”
 
“I'll start working on tracking spells.” The ex-Unspeakable announced and turned back to his rooms. He'd noticed his student's behaviour and hadn't commented, figuring it was normal, well Harry Potter level normal at least, teenage stuff. He really hated being wrong. Juri looked up as he re-entered the room, the young doctor still hadn't moved from the bed.
 
“What is it?” He asked, sitting up and letting the sheet pool in his lap as Armando began gathering potions supplies.
 
“Harry's gone.”
 
“I better prep the infirmary. Find him quickly.” He brushed his lips across his and left to do his own job. Armando smiled slightly, he would never regret answering that owl, it had given him the best thing he'd had in a long time, a family.
 
------------------
Harry didn't know where he was going or why, he just knew he had to leave. He ignored the little voice in his head that screamed at him to turn back, he had to keep going, had to follow the call. He apparated when he could, resting in between and it had gotten to the point that he didn't know where he was anymore. What should have worried him was that he didn't care where he was. He prepared himself to apparate again, the call growing louder and slowly drowning out all else.
 
----------------------
Two figures watched from an alley as another walked down the road.
 
“That him?”
 
“Must be. Look at the way he's walking.” His companion nodded. The figure walking down the road was moving oddly, like someone in a heavy trance.
 
“Looks different. No wonder he's managed to stay hidden. Lets go.”
 
“Are you crazy? We can't just walk up to him!”
 
“Why not, he's so deeply under whatever spell that is that he won't notice. Come on.” The two left their hiding place and approached the figure, a young man it turned out. He didn't react to their presence at all, just kept walking with a vacant expression on his face.
“Look how the mighty have fallen. Stupefy.” His companion grabbed the boy before he hit the ground and they vanished.
 
------------
Armando swore, even as Juri wrapped his arms around him to calm him. Three days. For three days he'd been tracking his student and every time he got close to pinpointing his location the boy disappeared again.
 
“Where?” Juri asked, knowing instinctively that something was really wrong with the last location.
 
“London.” Armando said, worry clear in his voice.
“Why would he go back there? There's too much chance someone will recognise him.”
 
“Could he be doing this under coercion? Could someone force him with magic or something?” Juri asked, he'd found out about magic quite by accident when he'd stopped by to visit Armando one day. The older man had been unwilling to obliviate the young doctor and so had been forced to explain. Juri had been fascinated by his world and the two had begun spending more and more time together until one night they'd ended up in bed together, neither had looked back.
 
“Imperious doesn't work and there's no one here but me and Harry who could cast it. The wards we put up haven't picked up anyone magical on the property so that rules out someone slipping him a potion. Unless….” Armando paled.
 
“Unless? Armando what is it?” Juri was worried by his lovers' reaction.
 
“We need to find Wufei.”
 
“Why?” Although he was asking he was still up and following him from the room.
 
“Voldemort. He's gotten to Harry through his dreams before.”
 
“Oh.”
 
----------------
Voldemort smiled down at the teenager lying unconscious on the bed. The boy had changed a lot since they'd last met. With a flick of his wand plain but luxurious black robes replaced the teen's jeans and shirt. He turned back to the cauldron and carefully measured out a portion of its contents before moving closer to the bed. He forced the liquid down the boys' throat and nodded to himself in satisfaction as his body seemed to become even limper even as he whimpered slightly in pain. He quickly went back to the cauldron and removed the orb, watching the boy carefully, his timing had to be exact. As Harry's whimpers increased in volume Voldemort began the incantation in Parseltongue. At the height of the chant Harry screamed and Voldemort smashed the orb, watching with delight as a black mist slithered up from its remains and settled over the now thrashing boy. Harry's body convulsed and he gave one last scream as the mist entered him before once again going limp. Voldemort cleaned the mess up with a simply gesture and then settled in to wait for the boy to wake.
 
----------
Green eyes stared up at the unfamiliar ceiling as their owner tried to sort his memories out but they were pretty hazy. Feeling a somewhat familiar presence he forced his aching body into a sitting position. For some reason he wasn't surprised by the rooms other occupant.
 
“Tom.” He stated flatly.
 
“Harry.” Came the calm answer. He frowned, that wasn't quite right.
 
“Why am I here?”
 
“I have a proposition for you.” Harry nodded to show he was listening, why he didn't know but something told him he needed to listen so he did.
“I find myself in need of an heir, a successor. Someone to mold in my image and that I can trust to look after the things I don't have the time for. You are the obvious choice. After all, the Wizarding World has never done you any favours, why should you do it any?” Harry nodded slowly; it did make sense. But then he frowned, there was something…
 
“Muggles.” He stated, unsure as to why.
 
“What about the filthy creatures? You've seen what they are like; you're `relatives' are such prime examples. Or is it you've made some friends among them?” At Tom's question Harry nodded hesitantly. He had muggle friends, didn't he?
 
“Oh my poor child. Muggles are incapable of being our true friends. Those that do not fear us for our power wish only to control it. They were simply pretending to be your friends to gain access to your magic.” Tom's explanation made sense and Harry nodded in understanding. He didn't notice the small voice that screamed its denial from a far off corner in his mind.
“You must forget about them Harry, they will only try to kill you or use you.” He nodded again, pushing away the vague images of a dark haired youth who smiled at him with apparent love and letting them fade from his memory. Tom was right; they'd only been using him for his power.
“We are so much alike Harry, it is only right that you become my heir. With my help you will have your revenge on those you have betrayed you. What is your answer?” The boy didn't notice as Tom's glance flickered to the clock as he considered the offer.
 
“Yes.”
 
“Kneel.” Harry stood and moved so that he was in front of Tom before dropping to one knee and bowing his head in submission. He felt the gentle hand on his head and smiled, this was where he belonged.
 
“I am yours to command Master.” He obediently kept his eyes on the floor and so he missed Tom's smirk even as the clock chimed.
 
“From now on Harry Potter is dead. You are Prince Dorjan Parzifal, my son and heir to the Dark. You will answer only to me and your orders will be obeyed as if they were my own. Rise my son.” Dorjan stood and looked his father in the eye, earning a smirk.
“Rest now, for tomorrow we begin your training.”
 
“As you wish Father.”
 
-----------
Voldemort stood outside his `sons' room and smirked evilly. The boy had fought him to the last, even if he hadn't been aware of it. He'd had to move a little quicker than he would have liked but the potion only left the boys' mind so malleable for a short amount of time. Luckily, he had finished what he'd needed to do before the time was up. And now he had a completely loyal heir and right hand. It was time to step up his war plans.
 
-----------------
Armando stared at the spell results in shocked horror, not noticing his lovers' presence at all. He recast it again, just to be sure but the results were the same.
 
“Armando?” Juri called hesitantly.
 
“He's dead Juri. Harry's dead.”
 
TBC…
Okay, I'm pretty sure I can now be declared officially evil. The reason Armando says Harry's dead has to do with what's happening between him and Tom, its affecting the spell Armando's using to try and find him.
Dorjan - Latin for Dark
Parzifal - Latin for Destroyer (at least according to the 20000 names website)