Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Surrey Trouble ❯ Chaptr 26 ( Chapter 26 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Still the same.
Dorjan(Harry)/Pet
Neville/Luna
This chapter focuses more on the Wizarding World than that of the Gundams for a change and the next few will probably do the same.
`fhhff' mental communication
Chapter 26
 
 
“Wufei? Are you all right?” Quatre hesitantly put his hand in the other pilots' shoulder; trying to offer what comfort he could to the grief stricken young man.
 
“He can't be dead, I refuse to believe it!” Quatre almost flinched at his friends' tone.
 
“I am sorry Wufei but that spell is foolproof.” Armando pointed out from his seat at the table.
 
“No spell is unfillable and you're an idiot if you believe Potter's dead that easily.” Six guns and a wand were instantly pointed at the door where a pale blond lounged.
 
“A Malfoy. What do you want? How did you get in here?” Armando spat.
 
“Not a fight. Please, lower our weapons, we're here to help.” A second male stepped into view.
“My name is Neville Longbottom, Harry's my friend.”
 
“I know of the Longbottom family, never thought I'd see one siding with a Malfoy.”
 
“Times change sir and our goals correspond, at least for the moment. Malfoy didn't have to help us but he did and so far he'd proven trustworthy.”
 
“Why thanks you, your words warm my heart. As for how we got here, blame the `fried turkey'.” An indignant squawk brought their attention to the most incredible creature most of them had ever seen.
 
“Both of you stop it, you are hardly helping. Fawkes was searching for us on Harry's instruction and brought us here to see him. Obviously we are too late.” This time it was a young woman who stepped forward, smiling warmly at the still tense group.
“It is a pleasure to meet such loyal friends of Harry's. I am Luna Lovegood. Please, may we sit and talk? We have much to discuss if we are to save Harry.”
 
“Save? You mean he's not…” Wufei couldn't finish his question and lowered his head. A small, gentle hand rested below his chin and tilted his head back up. Luna smiled gently at him.
 
“You love him deeply. Harry has always craved that and it will be you who saves him from the darkness.” She said gently and with none of her usual vagueness.
 
“What darkness…Voldemort.” She nodded at Armando.
 
“I still have ways of gathering information from the Death Eaters. Two were sent to collect Potter from London and succeeded. He is now somewhere within the Dark Lord's stronghold. A rescue will not be easy especially with a bunch of muggles.” Draco said stiffly.
 
“We all owe Harry our lives, we will do whatever we have to, to save him.”
 
“Even if it means killing him?” Draco's eyes were like cold steel as he stared at them.
 
“What?” Wufei's hand went for his katana.
 
“He didn't put up a fight when they took him and your spell registered him as dead. By now it is possible, in fact it is most likely, that Harry Potter no longer exists. We may have no choice but to kill him, with his aid there will be no stopping Voldemort.” It was Neville who pointed it out and he didn't even flinch at the Dark Lord's name.
 
“No, we will save him. He wouldn't betray us.” Wufei insisted.
 
“Not willingly, no. But we do not know what Tom has done to him. There are ways, especially with the link they share. I am sorry, Harry is one of the few friends I have but I know he would rather die than be a tool for the Dark.” Luna said sadly.
 
“Yes well, before we start talking of killing him perhaps we should plan a way to get to him?” Draco drawled. Only Neville and Luna knew how uncomfortable the blond was with the talk of killing his one time rival.
 
--------------------
Voldemort smiled as he surveyed his gathered servants. He knew that they were curious about the heavily cloaked figure seated beside him since nothing could be seen of the boy except his rich emerald and silver robes. In the last three months he'd seen to Dorjan's training personally and tonight he would proclaim the boy his heir. His magic had already been totally corrupted thanks to the ritual and being forced to constantly preform Dark spells in his training. He knew he had the boy's total loyalty due to the simple fact that he kept their link completely open all the time to monitor him. The spell had only wavered once and he would make sure that was taken care of tonight. He smiled as his searching gaze came to rest on the one he needed, the boy was not Asian but he did have hair of a similar shade and a similar build to the vague figure Dorjan had been with in his dream. Besides, the boy needed a birthday present from his new father to celebrate his rebirth into the Darkness and what better than this? It would also serve as a reminder to the boy's father as to where his loyalty lay.
 
“Welcome my loyal friends. Tonight we have reason to celebrate for the fall of the Light is near. I present to you Prince Dorjan Parzifal, my heir and second in command.” Dorjan stood and moved to stand at the edge of the dais. At Voldemorts' nod he removed his heavy cloak, allowing the gathered Death Eaters to finally get a look at him. Dead straight dark hair fell almost to his waist, with long bangs falling to shadow cold jade and amber eyes. His skin was like porcelain, white and unblemished and he had an almost feminine figure, tall but very slender. Under the right circumstances the young Prince could pass as a girl. Voldemort allowed the surprised murmurs to continue for several minutes before standing to rest bony hands upon his sons' shoulders.
“You will obey him as you obey me. Disobey him and I will not stop him from killing you if that is his wish. One day he will be your Lord.” The assemblage instantly dropped to kneel before their Lord and his son, swearing their loyalty to the boy and causing both standing men to smirk.
“Now, for the second reason I have called you all here. As it is Dorjans' birthday it is only fitting that I give my son a gift worthy of his position. Blaise Zambini come forward.” A Death Eater stood and made his way to the front of the room, kneeling easily in front of the dais.
“Remove your mask and hood and stand.” The young man obeyed, carefully keeping his eyes downcast.
“Go ahead my son.” Voldemort gave his son an encouraging push and the boy dropped lightly to the floor below, approaching Zambini with all the grace of a predator on the hunt.
 
Dorjan studied his `gift' as he approached. Although the other boy kept his eyes lowered Dorjan knew he was watching him approach warily and well he should. He smiled as he reached out to tilt the boy's head up, finally getting a good look at his face before stepping back and circling him. He smirked as Zambini's breathing accelerated once he was behind him. Oh yes, he liked this gift.
 
“Does your gift please you my son?” He looked up and smiled at his father,
 
“It pleases me greatly father. I thank you for your kindness.” He bowed respectfully before turning to his gift.
“Come.” He turned and walked back up onto the dais, directing the boy to kneel at his feet. He occasionally ran his fingers through the dark hair as the night progressed eagerly looking forward to being dismissed so that he could fully appreciate his gift.
 
`The rest of your gift is in your quarters Dorjan. I trust they will be self explanatory.'
Voldemort sent to his son, sensing his preoccupation with his new plaything.
 
`Thank you father, I am sure I will enjoy this.'
 
`Just don't kill him, I need him as a reminder to his father.'
 
`As you wish Milord.'
 
-------------------
Blaise kept his head down as he followed the Prince through the fortress, still in shock. The Dark Lord suddenly having a son was not what he'd expected when he and his father had been summoned and to be given to him as a `Birthday present'? Blaise was far from stupid; some how they must have slipped up and now he lived at the Prince's whim to ensure his family's loyalty.
 
“These are my quarters. From now on you will live here Blaise.” The use of his first name surprised him and he glanced up slightly.
“You don't recognise me, do you?” There was definite amusement on his Master's face.
 
“My Prince?” He questioned cautiously.
 
“Look closely.” Blaise looked up fully, studying the other teen. They were about the same age so that narrowed down the possibilities. But it wasn't until the Prince became impatient and pushed his hair back that Blaise realised.
 
“Potter?” He breathed, not able to believe what he was seeing. There, hidden by the long bangs was a scar, a very familiar lightning bolt shaped scar. The Prince's face hardened.
 
“Harry Potter is dead, things will be easier on you if you remember that.” Dorjan spat and Blaise quickly dropped to his knees.
 
“Forgive me Milord.”
 
“Oh stand up. There is a bottle of Firewhisky on the table behind you, poor yourself a glass. You probably need it for the shock.” Dorjan waved a hand dismissively and watched with barely contained anticipation as his gift hesitantly poured himself a glass and drank it. The bottle had not been there before he'd left for the meeting but he knew what it would have been laced with. He shrugged out of his robes to reveal black slacks and silk shirt while walking over to the fireplace and sitting on the rug before it.
“Come, sit with me.” He patted the rug in front of him and Blaise obediently sat. He began running his fingers through the short dark hair and smiled as he felt Blaise begin to relax, the drugged Firewhisky and heat from the fire doing their work. He paused in the lulling motion long enough to pick up an object that had been left at hand. Blaise didn't even notice as it was slipped around his neck and locked in place but he felt the affects.
 
“What?” He slurred, still utterly relaxed. Harry nuzzled his neck slightly, earning a contented sigh.
 
“You are mine Blaise Zambini, my pet to do with what I will. This simply makes sure everyone knows.” Blaise struggled to concentrate and clear his head but he couldn't. He could feel the cold metal around his neck and slowly what had happened dawned on him. Dorjan had put a slave collar on him. He whimpered and tried to pull away but couldn't.
“Shh pet, it's alright.” Those gentle fingers were back and against his wishes his body relaxed again. A slave collar. Something all Wizards feared because once on it literally slaved the wearers will to their owner, making it impossible for them to disobey and keeping them from using magic unless given permission.
“You're beautiful pet, so beautiful.” Blaise felt himself being pulled back to rest against Dorjan's chest. He wanted to object but couldn't make a sound. His eyelids felt so heavy and he realised too late that the whisky had been drugged. He could feel warm hands moving across his skin under his robes and shirt even as everything began to fade and become distant, like it was happening to someone else. That was his clue as to what the potion was and he wanted to scream. The collar wasn't good enough obviously, Dorjan wanted him to want his enslavement, to be unable to disobey even in the safety of his mind and in that instant he hated the Prince. But the feeling didn't last long as the potion spread through his system. Blaise remained aware of everything as the potion began altering his very thoughts and feelings; even his memories began to fade. He clung desperately to his feelings of hatred but they slipped from him to be replaced with awe and love. He fought to bring up an image of his father's face but he couldn't remember it.
 
Dorjan smiled as he saw the internal fight reflected on Blaises' face as his identity was slowly stripped from him. He kept up the gentle motions; he didn't want his pet to fear him unless necessary after all. He kissed the boy's temple softly.
 
“Almost over pet. Just relax, let it happen, you'll be happier like this.” He watched as all the fight went out of his pet and his eyes glazed over. The potion had reached its final stage and he hugged his pet to him lightly, offering silent comfort. This part could be painful if Blaise was able to fight his order to let it happen but happily the boy didn't fight and it was soon over. The dark eyes lost their glazed look and held confusion and fear.
“It's alright pet, there's no reason to be afraid. I won't let anyone hurt you.” His pets' eyes moved to meet his and he watched the fear drain from them.
“Do you know who I am pet?” A quick shake of the head was his answer and he smiled kindly.
“I am your Master pet.” He watched the smile spread across the other boys face.
 
“Master.” He sighed contentedly.
 
“My beautiful pet.” Dorjan leant forward and gently kissed him, feeling his pet relax totally and give another contented sigh. He used that opening to gain access to his mouth and smiled slightly as a hesitant tongue met his. He was happy when his pet willingly participated in the kiss but remained completely submissive. He slipped his pets' heavy Death Eater robes' off and let them pile on the floor; he'd have them destroyed later. Still kissing him he worked on the few buttons and then slipped the cotton shirt off his shoulders, happy to finally have nothing between his wandering hands and his pets flushed skin. He broke the kiss and smiled at his pets' disappointed whimper. He mad a mental note to think up a suitable name for the other teen, he couldn't call him pet forever, or could he? He shrugged the thought off and gently pushed his pet back until the smaller boy was lying out on the rug, dark eyes made even darker by desire. Such trust and innocence were in his pets' eyes and he found himself wanting to protect that, to keep him from seeing the darker side of his life and he didn't know why. He pushed those thoughts away and focused on the here and now. He stretched out over him and leant in for another kiss, one hand working at the boy's belt while the other held most of his weight off the smaller body beneath him. The belt soon came lose and he worked at the fastening of his pants. His pet helpfully arched his hips so that he could pull them down easily, revealing that his pet was enjoying what was happening. Timid hands brushed against the buttons of his shirt and Dorjan nodded, letting his pet undress him and loving the look of adoration in his eyes. Once they were both naked he let more of his weight settle on his pet and began to nibble his ear and then worked his way kissing and nibbling down his neck. Tonight would be enjoyable for both of them.
 
------------------------
“Did you enjoy your gift?” Voldemort smirked at his son as the boy knelt in front of him.
 
“Yes Master. The collar and potion worked to perfection. He remembers nothing and is very willing.” Voldemort laughed.
 
“Very good. Perhaps we should arrange for Anthony to see his only son, to ease his mind over how the boy is being treated.” Dorjan answered his smirk with one of his own.
 
“I am sure it will help him sleep to know his child is so happy.” Dorjan accepted the glass from his father and sipped the liquid slowly. It was routine for them to sit and talk while sharing a drink once a week and he enjoyed spending the time with his father away from training. Even if the drink always made him very sleepy and slow for several hours after, in fact he always passed out and woke back in his rooms. Dorjan put it down to an intolerance for alcohol and so never drank except for these nights. Little did he know that in his glass was a small measure of potion, the same potion he'd once been force-fed.
 
Voldemort smiled as he watched the boys' eyelids begin to droop and his words begin to slur. He said nothing, instead refilling the now empty glass and continuing the conversation. In another fourteen months he could stop the weekly doses but until then they were necessary if he didn't want to run the albeit small risk that the boy would break free of his control. Dorjan didn't even realise that his father was drugging him once a week; the foolish boy thought he simply couldn't handle alcohol. He caught the boy's glass as it slipped from lax fingers and placed it on the table between them. The child was slumped in the chair, breathing deep as if in sleep but his eyes were still open, although vacant and unseeing. He reached out and carefully traced a rune over the scar on the boy's head, reinforcing the link between them and causing a slight whimper of pain. A quick Parseltongue incantation and Dorjan's eyes slid shut, now truly unconscious. He summoned a house elf and the creature disappeared with the boy, returning him to his rooms to sleep.
 
--------------
“Damn it!” Luna looked up from the text Armando had given her; Neville was not prone to swearing. She put the book down and moved to study the map with him.
 
“Draco still hasn't heard from his contact?” She questioned softly.
 
“No, looks like whoever it was may have been caught. We know they have to be in England or a close country but I can't narrow it down!” He slammed his fist into the table and she gently grasped his hand.
 
“We will find him Neville, don't give up hope.” Neville relaxed and smiled slightly at the younger teen.
 
“How do you do that?” He whispered staring at her.
 
“Do what?”
 
“Calm me down.” He reached out and stroked her cheek gently.
 
“Because I know you.” She smiled up at him and stepped closer. Neville gently held her head and lowered his until they were barely a breath apart. Luna's eyes fluttered shut and she stretched up that final little bit, their lips touching gently.
 
“Luna.” He murmured against her lips and then her arms were around him and they were kissing, his tongue seeking and being granted access to her mouth. The kiss was long and passionate but still tender and hesitant. When they finally parted Luna smiled up at him dreamily. She ran a hand through his hair before stepping back.
“I'm sorry.” He whispered, looking away.
 
“Why?”
 
“For…”
 
“Doing what I have wanted you to for a long time?” She smiled again at his shocked look.
“I love you Neville. Now lets get back to finding Harry.” With that she sat back down and picked up her book, hiding her amusement behind it as Neville lost it, laughing uncontrollably even as he went back to his maps.
 
---------------------
Wufei sat listlessly on his bed, staring out the window. He hated this. He should be out looking for Harry, not stuck undercover at some stupid boarding school! It had been three months since Harry's disappearance and they were no closer to finding him, even with the three extra wizards help. Neville and Luna he could find himself liking but Draco he couldn't stand. Even if the blond was the only one with contacts that could possibly help. Why did the war have to pick up now? He sighed angrily and moved to his laptop, the sooner he got this mission done the sooner he could help the search.
 
----------------
Duo cut through the mobile dolls angrily. He found it very therapeutic and a lot healthier than taking his anger out on his lover. Heero was scarier than any Oz doll. He'd been stuck doing solos for the last month and a half, separated from his lover and the search. He hated to think of what Wufei was going through, if it was this bad for him how much worse was it for poor Fei? Then again, Harry had to have it the worst. He'd been captured by Oz enough to know that getting caught by the enemy was the last thing any sane person wanted. But Harry had walked into their waiting arms. He'd thought magic was cool, he didn't think so any more, not when it meant his friends could be taken from him and made to think they were willing. Did Harry even remember them any more? Or had he been taught to hate all muggles like Draco said that Voldemort guy did?
 
---------
“Tell me what has happened to Minkah.” Juri and Armando stared at the old man, neither having a clue what to say.
“I know he is special, I can see it in his eyes. The boy is destined for great things. What has happened to him? I know he would never willingly leave Wufei.” Armando sighed. If any Ministry found out how badly the Secrecy Act had been broken around here….
 
“I'll tell you.” His statement earnt him a stunned look from his lover. He smiled at the young doctor.
“He deserves to know. You know as well as I do that Harry sees him as almost a second father.” Juri nodded and relaxed as Armando began the long explanation of just exactly who and what Harry Potter was.
 
------------------
Dorjan lay propped on his side as he watched his pet sleep. He had no memory of going to bed last night so he must have once again passed out in his fathers rooms from the alcohol, something that was highly embarrassing. He was a Dark Wizard, the son of the Dark Lord himself and he couldn't handle a few glasses of alcohol, he disgusted himself with his weakness. But all thoughts of that flew out of his mind as his pet began to sleepily stir, he'd removed the compulsion to sleep a few minutes ago but had decided to let the other boy wake naturally. Sleepy dark blue, almost black eyes blinked open as his pet stared around in confusion. Dorjan smiled down at him, cupping his face and giving him a lingering good morning kiss. The boy had fallen asleep on the carpet after they'd finished last night and had woken naked in bed so his confusion was understandable.
 
“Good morning pet.” He ran his fingers down the other teen's side and his pet snuggled closer, almost purring in happiness.
 
“Good morning Master.” Dorjan smiled and kissed his pet again before getting out of bed.
 
“I have a busy day today so you'll be here alone for a lot of it. You can read any book you like from my library except those on the left hand side case, those you must never touch. Do you understand?” He asked as he slipped into his robes and ran a brush through his hair.
 
“Yes Master.” His pet answered quietly.
 
“Good. A house elf will bring you some breakfast soon and I expect you to eat it all. I'll try to be back for lunch. You can have a bath later; you're probably a bit sore after yesterday. Just don't fall asleep in it, I don't want you to drown.”
 
“Yes Master.” His voice was even softer and Dorjan frowned.
 
“Pet, look at me.” He gently tilted the other boy's head up so that they're eyes met.
“I have to go, if I had a choice I would stay here with you all day but I have responsibilities that I must see too. I am not rejecting you. Do you understand?” His pet nodded shyly.
 
“Yes Master.” The answer was stronger, more sure.
 
“Good.” He bent and kissed him deeply before pulling away and tenderly brushing his fingers across his cheek.
“I have to go.” He walked across the room and opened the door.
“Do not leave these rooms unless I am with you.” He stepped outside and started to close the door.
 
“I love you Master.” He froze, hand still on the door handle and lent against the wood. Had he really heard that? And why did it make him feel like this? Dorjan shook his head to clear his thoughts. What did it matter that his pet had said that? He was a pet, a diversion, nothing more. Eventually his father wouldn't need the boy alive and he'd grow tired of him and then the boy would die. It was as simple as that. So why did he feel a twinge of pain?
 
------------
Draco made his way carefully down the street; his hood pulled up and kept in place by a spell. He couldn't afford to be caught since by now both sides probably wanted him. He wondered absently, which would be worse, being caught by Voldemort or Dumbledore's little army. At least if it was by Voldemort he may learn of Harry's fate after he was taken. Of course he would then be tortured to death or insanity so he really didn't want to get caught. Dumbledore would probably only force-feed him a ton of mind altering potions and there were ways to undo those, death was a little more permanent. After living at the Winner place he had grown to like the dry heat of the desert and being back in England was making him miserable. Unfortunately he was running out of options. He needed information and the only way to get it was to see him in person.
 
He finally made it to the gates and pushed them open, heading up the long drive at a steady pace. While not as big as his own family home or even Winner's the manor was no cottage. He had fond memories of this house, fonder than those of his own home. Finally reaching the doors he knocked and stood back to wait.
 
“Who are you? What do you want?” Draco was glad his hood was still up as he found himself faced with his best friend's father. What had happened?
 
“It's me Uncle Tony.” He said softly and the mans face softened slightly.
 
“Dray. Quickly, come in and don't take your hood down!” Draco followed him into the seemingly empty house, idly wondering where Blaise was now that he'd have graduated.
“Are you all right? Where have you been?”
 
“Here and there. I'm fine Uncle Tony. What has happened here?”
 
“You don't know? Of course you wouldn't.” Anthony Zambini shook his head and poured himself a glass of Firewhisky.
“Did you know the Dark Lord has a son? Prince Dorjan Parzifal. He introduced him two months ago. And then promptly gave my son to him as a birthday present.”
 
“What?!” Draco's heart seemed to plummet into his stomach, he had a bad feeling that he knew Voldemorts' sons true identity. But Blaise? To be given as a gift?
“Why?”
 
“We must have let something slip, not been careful enough. He knows that as long as his son holds my sons life in his hands I won't do anything. I hate them both for what they've done to my child! You wouldn't know him anymore Dray, he certainly didn't know me.”
 
“You've seen Blaise since?”
 
“No, I've seen the Prince's Pet.” Anthony spat in disgust.
 
Flashback
 
“You summoned me My Lord?” Anthony knelt in front of the Dark Lord.
 
“Rise my friend, I would like you to meet my son and to ease any concern you have for your child.”
 
“I will be allowed to see Blaise?” He felt a small amount of hope; he hadn't seen his son since that night almost a month ago.
 
“Of course, the boys are practically inseparable.” His Masters tone set off warning bells in his mind and he prepared himself to act if necessary to try to save his son, even if it meant his life.
“Ah, here they are now.” Anthony once again knelt as the Prince swept in, dressed regally in a black open robe revealing his black trousers and emerald shirt beneath. And trailing obediently behind him… He fought to hide his shock and despair at the sight of his son but he knew both Dark Lords had seen it and were enjoying his pain. Blaise was dressed simply in a pair of black pants and a matching vest, nothing else. Except for the elegant yet horrifying band of metal around his throat. His hair had been allowed to grow out a bit and thankfully his skin was unmarred. Anthony raised his eyes to meet his son's gaze, wanting to tell him to have hope, if only with his eyes and that's when he realised the true horror of Blaises' new life. The once intelligent and cunning blue eyes now stared at him in innocent curiosity. There was not the slightest bit of recognition. He stood and took a half step forward but froze as his child actually hid behind his enslaver. He watched in horror as the young Prince soothed his son.
 
“It's all right pet, he won't come any closer. You know I won't let anyone hurt you.” Anthony wanted to kill the brat with his bare hands for the smug smirk he directed at him while still comforting his son.
 
“Blaise?” He all but begged his son to answer, to let him know he was still in there somewhere but the boy didn't answer.
 
“You can leave now Dorjan.”
 
“As you wish father. Come pet, its all right.” Anthony could do nothing but watch as his son let the Prince lead him from the room, eagerly leaning into Dorjans' touch like some sort of…pet.
 
“You're son is being well looked after. As you can see Dorjan is rather fond of the child. Perhaps he will even name him his Consort one day, once he has relearnt everything of course. My son is rather protective of his pet, won't let anyone near him, its rather sweet I suppose. You may leave now Zambini.” Anthony barley remembered to kiss his Master's robe before leaving in a daze for his own manor.
 
End Flashback
 
Draco could only stare in horror as he learnt of his best friends fate. He sank into a nearby chair, unable to stand anymore.
 
“I'll kill that so called Prince if tis the last thing I do!” That snapped Draco out of his daze.
 
“You can't Uncle Tony.” He said softly.
 
“What do you mean?” Anthony's look turned to horror.
“Get out of here you monster!” Draco found himself staring at the end of his `Uncle's' wand. It took him a second to realise what his Uncle thought his answer meant.
 
“I'm not a Death Eater Uncle Tony, I swear it. But you still can't kill the prince.”
 
“Why not!”
 
“Because he is our only hope for winning this war.” Draco slummed back in the chair.
 
“You better explain yourself.” Anthony snarled.
 
“From the timing and your description of him plus some information given by a source… Prince Dorjan is none other than Harry Potter, saviour of the Light.” Shocked silence met his explanation.
 
“He has betrayed us?”
 
“Not willingly. Voldemort is controlling him somehow. A group of us are trying to plan a rescue but we don't know where the Fortress is.”
 
“Say no more! I can't know anything about this, for the sake of my son.”
 
“I understand Uncle Tony. I…I promise, I will do everything I can to ensure that Blaise is retrieved, alive.” Anthony nodded; they both knew it would be futile as long as he wore the collar. He would have to live under sedation to keep him from either harming himself or escaping and that was if his `Master' didn't kill him from a distance. And even if they did rescue him and find a way to remove it, he still wouldn't be their Blaise.
 
TBC…
I have no idea what colour Blaises' eyes are or what his Dad's name is so I made it up.