Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Surrey Trouble ❯ Chapter 27 ( Chapter 27 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Still the same.
So far so good, no one's killed me for what I've done to Harry and Blaise, either you all have faith that they will be saved or you like seeing Harry as a bad guy and Blaise as his pet. Kind of hoping it's the first one.
 
Chapter 27
 
 
Heads turned as the door slammed open to reveal a fuming Draco Malfoy, stilled dressed in robes and cloak.
 
“Voldemort dies!” He snarled.
 
“What happened?” Luna asked.
 
“It's as bad as we feared, two months ago he introduced the Death Eaters to his son, Prince Dorjan Parzifal. Three guesses as to his real identity.”
 
“Oh Merlin, not Harry.” Luna whispered paling dramatically. Neville, pale himself wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.
 
“Yes Harry. But it gets even better. That monster gave him my best friend as his pet!”
 
“Best friend… Zabini?” Draco nodded in answer to Neville's question.
 
“His father was allowed to see him a month ago. It's not enough that he wears a slave collar; they did something to his mind as well. He didn't recognise his own father!”
 
“AS much as you want to Draco, you can't blame Harry. The only one at fault is Voldemort.” Luna commented quietly. Draco raked his hands through his hair savagely. He hadn't worn the trademark gel since they'd fled Hogwarts.
 
“I know. I promised Uncle Tony I'd get Blaise back but I don't know how.”
 
“Well you were the top potions student in our year and in all probability they used a potion on him. I have faith that between you and Armando you will find an antidote.” Neville said with a small smile.
“So lets get to work, this just became a double rescue.” Draco gave one of the first honest smiles the others had seen and nodded.
 
-----------------
“Have you managed to find anything more on Tom's son?”
 
“No Headmaster. The boy is rarely seen and when he is it is at a meeting. He appears vaguely familiar so it is possible I have seen his mother before.”
 
“How did Tom manage to conceal his presence for so long?” Albus steepled his fingers together in thought.
“Describe the boy again.”
 
“Long straight dark hair, jade and amber eyes. His skin is almost white and he is tall and slender, almost feminine.”
 
“Mmm.”
 
“Headmaster?”
 
“His magic?”
 
“Completely corrupted from what I could tell. He moves like a predator, the Zabini boy never stood a chance.”
 
“What has become of Zabini?”
 
“I caught a brief glance a few weeks ago, it appears he has become utterly submissive and I am positive I saw a slave collar around his neck. Probably to ensure his fathers loyalty.”
 
“Thank you Severus, I won't keep you from your potions any longer.” Knowing a dismissal when he heard one Severus left silently.
 
Albus stared out of his window. The description didn't match but there were enough similarities that he was willing to believe. Tom had beaten him to the prize and Harry Potter was lost to them. He could care less about the Zabini boy, unless the promise of his rescue brought his family into line with their side. Anyone who served tom deserved whatever fate the received.
 
---------------------
Dorjan knelt before his father, head dutifully bowed. His pet was all but cowering behind him in abject terror and there was nothing he could do at the moment to reassure him.
 
“You failed me my son.” Voldemort hissed.
 
“I beg forgiveness Milord. But if I had not called a retreat our losses would have been far greater. The battle was unsalvageable before I arrived; I did what I could to limit further losses.”
 
“Crucio.” Dorjan collapsed but refused to scream, writhing in silent agony and barley aware of his pets' terrified whimpers. When the curse ended he managed a weak smile for the other boy, trying to reassure him.
“Leave me.” Dorjan pushed weakly to his feet and bowed to his father before turning to the door.
 
“Come pet.” He whispered.
 
“No. Your pet remains. You failed me and since I can't risk permanently damaging my heir he will have to do in your place.” Dorjan turned to see his fathers sickening smirk and his pets' terrified eyes. He tried to think of something, anything to spare the other but he knew there was nothing he could do.
 
“As you wish.” He bowed again stiffly and left the room. Once outside he leant against the closed door tiredly, unaware of the single tear that fell.
“Forgive me pet.” He whispered before slowly making his way back to his rooms.
 
Dorjan stared into the fire without seeing it. He had found a post-cruciatus potion on his table when he'd arrived and had drunk it immediately. After a quick shower he had set out all the medical supplies he had and now all he could do was wait and pray to anyone willing to listen that his pet would soon be returned and still have his mind. The thought of what the other teen was going through made him feel sick and he didn't understand why. Why did his pet raise such emotions in him? Hadn't he left them all behind when he had pledged himself to his father? People only betray or use you. But the boy was so dependant; incapable of looking after himself that it stirred the dormant protective instincts in his heart. But whose fault was that? It had been his hands that had fastened the collar around the drugged teens neck, it had been him to tell Blaise to drink the drugged whiskey and had used the collars control to make him give into its affects. If not for the potion his pet would still be obedient but he would hate him with every fibre of his being instead of looking at him fro approval, hesitantly declaring his love for his Master. And for some reason he felt dirty. A quiet knock at the door roused him from his thoughts and he glanced at the clock. Without him noticing four hours had passed. Please, let it be someone returning his pet.
 
Dorjan got up and made his way to the door. He hesitated a moment, dreading to see what state the teen was in but he steeled himself and turned the handle. He opened the door to reveal a masked Death Eater staring straight at him. And in a heap on the floor was a nearly unidentifiable figure.
 
“Leave.” He hissed coldly and the Death Eater all but fled from his Prince's anger, glad to get away without being cursed. Dorjan knelt next to the pathetic figure and hesitantly reached out, not wanting to cause anymore harm. No matter what happened, he had never raised a hand to the boy. He had been treated as a cherished possession, nothing less and now he had been tortured in his Master place. Dorjan winced as his pet whimpered and drew back from his touch.
“Shh, it's all right pet. Your safe now, you're home.” He kept up the soft monologue as he gently lifted his pet into his arms and went back into his rooms, heading straight for the bathroom. Without setting the smaller boy down he managed to set the tub to fill and then sat on the floor, placing his pet in his lap to keep him off the floor.
“Pet, can you understand me?” He gently brushed the matted hair off a clammy forehead and was relieved to get some response as his eyelids fluttered.
“That's it, wake up little one, you're safe now.” Glazed blue eyes opened and stared up at him in confusion and Dorjan felt his heart clench. What had his father done to him?
“Pet, do you know who I am?” He gently cupped his face with a hand, stroking his face. His pet swallowed convulsively a few times before trying to speak.
 
“Master.” The whisper was barley audible but it caused him to relax a little.
 
“I'm here pet. I am so sorry.”
 
“Left me.” He could hear the fear and confusion in the only semi-audible words and closed his eyes in self-disgust.
 
“He is my Master pet, I can not disobey him. I never wanted to leave you with him, I swear it.” He gently stripped his pets' ruined clothes off him, trying to avoid his many injuries and ignore the way his pet flinched away from him. He stripped himself as well and then slipped into the warm water with his pet still cradled in his arms. He reached for the collars' power and pushed his will into it.
“Go to sleep pet, you'll be better when you wake up.” He tenderly kissed the clammy forehead even as his pet sighed and his body relaxed in sleep.
“I am so sorry Blaise, please forgive me.” He tenderly washed the blood and sweat from the sleeping boy before placing him on the bed and beginning to tend his injuries. He would keep him asleep for the next day or so until he finished healing. Dorjan fingered his wand; he hated the look of fear in his pets' eyes and wanted nothing more than to erase it… why not? He raised his wand and spoke the spell; it would be better all round if Blaise didn't remember the punishment.
 
---------------------
Voldemort frowned as he observed the boy through the link. Giving Blaise to him as a pet may not have been such a good idea after all. For some reason the boy was able to reawaken some of his Master's feelings. Although it did give him a fallback in controlling his son, he had seen the pain in the boys' eyes when he'd had to leave Zabini behind. Perhaps he should up the potion doses and make a few additions to give himself more direct control over his heir. A liquid form of the imperious maybe. He stood and moved to his library, he would have to look into it.
 
-----------------------
Wufei lay curled up on the bed he had shared with Harry, hugging the other teens' pillow to his chest. After five months there was not even a trace of his scent left but he still clung to it. He couldn't bear to think about what Harry was going through, being forced to do things he would never willingly consider doing. He'd understood what Malfoy had meant when he had said his friend Zabini was his slave. After waiting for so long, both wanting it to be Wufei to teach him Harry's first ended up being a boy that had been drugged into a mindless slave. But Wufei swore to himself that when they rescued the two he would hold it against neither, both had been under another's control so they weren't to blame. A hesitant knock heralded Quatre's arrival and the small blond slipped into the room.
 
“Wufei? Dinners ready.” He felt a comforting touch on his back and nodded.
 
“I'll be down in a few minutes.” He didn't look at his fellow pilot.
 
“We all miss Wufei and we will get him back.”
 
“But he'll never be the same Quatre, even if we undo everything that has been done to him, he will have to live with the memory of what he has done.”
 
“And we will all be at his side to help him get through it, that's what friends, what family does. He will need you the most, to let him know you still love him, that you know it wasn't really him that did all those things.”
 
“I know.” Wufei answered and Quatre left for dinner.
“I will get you back Harry, I promise.” He gently replaced the pillow and headed downstairs.
 
--------------------
Heero stared out across the water at the base but for once his thoughts were not solely focused on his mission. Instead they were focused on a braided teen, and not the one he shared a bed and his heart with. Harry's fake id had him listed as Heero's brother to lessen suspicion when they were sharing a house since they looked so much alike. But he knew it was more than that to Harry and if he was honest it was the same for him. But he had never been able to bring himself to tell the younger teen, even after he had risked his life to break them out of the base on L3. Something he regretted now since he may never get another chance to tell him. From what the Wizards had told them, even if they managed to find and rescue Harry he may never truly get his little brother back.
 
Heero stiffened before relaxing into the familiar embrace as Duo wrapped his arms around him and buried his face in the back of his neck.
 
“I love you Duo.” He felt the smile against his skin.
 
“I love you too Heero.” Was the soft reply. Heero made the silent promise to tell Duo often so that he would never regret it like he did with Harry. He turned in the embrace and gently kissed his lover, bringing his own arms up to hold the other pilot. For tonight he would forget about his mission and the brother he had been unable to protect and focus on his amethyst-eyed lover.
 
------------
Since that first time Blaise had been punished four more times for Dorjans' so called mistakes and evert time he wiped his pets' memory of what had been done to him, keeping him asleep or only semi-aware until he had healed. He hated seeing his pet like that but he didn't know what else to do, he couldn't bare to see the fear in those dark eyes and know it was his fault for failing his father. He only hoped his father remained unaware of the rift the punishments were causing between them. Perhaps it was why he was sitting in his fathers' rooms for the second time in a single week with a glass of Brandy and feeling very sleepy and slow. He knew his words were beginning to slur and fought to clear his head. But there was nothing he could do as he felt his body relaxing under the influence of the hated alcohol but something was different this time. He was still awake but he felt detached from his body. He could see his father as he caught his glass and placed it on the table, he wasn't even aware of dropping it. He struggled to move but his limbs refused to obey, he did not like the way his father was looking at him. Panic hit fully as he saw the slender band of metal in his hands.
 
“No.” He slurred and now he realised what was happening, he recognised his symptoms from that first night with Blaise. He tried to struggle but it was futile as the collar locked into place around his neck.
 
“Relax boy.” Dorjan felt his body go limp against his wishes.
“Don't worry, you won't remember any of this later. Zabini was a trial run if you will, in case you began breaking free of my control.” Dorjan blinked, fighting to focus on what he was being told.
“Yes Harry, you did not willing give yourself to me, I altered your mind and you never realised it.” No! It couldn't be true. But a small voice said it was.
“You have been showing too much compassion in these last few months, no matter how much I up your potion doses. Did you really think it was the alcohol that made you pass out? But don't worry; this is an altered form of the potion you gave your pet. I can control how much you forget. Say goodbye to all of your memories before you woke here nine months ago and all those of any tender times with Zabini.” Dorjan, no Harry, tried to fight the potion, tried to rase and remember his hate for the man in front of him, the love he knew his parents had had for him but like Blaise before him he could feel them slipping away, along with his memories of anything before his life as Dorjan.
“That's it Dorjan, give in and forget the life of Harry Potter. Forget any feelings you have for your pet, Zabini. He is simply an amusing distraction. You are and have always been Prince Dorjan, there is nothing before that.”
 
Voldemort smiled as the fight gradually left the boy's face and the jade eyes glazed over. Unlike what he knew the boy had done for Zabini he gave no order for him to submit to the potion and he revealed in pain that caused Dorjan to suddenly begin to thrash in his chair. It was only a few minutes before his body stilled and his eyes began to focus. But before he could become fully aware Voldemort activated the collar to its highest setting and watched in delight, as the boy's face became slack and his eyes vacant, just like a slave should.
 
“What is your name, your birth name?” He asked.
 
“Dorjan Parzifal.” His voice held no emotion and no sign that the boy was aware of anything.
 
“Who is Harry Potter?”
 
“I don't know.”
 
“Good. Who am I?”
 
“Master. Father.”
 
“You will not remember the events of tonight past passing out from the whisky. You will not be aware that you wear a slave collar and will act as normal. Do you understand?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“Good. Now sleep until morning. You will wake for nothing until then.” He watched as Dorjan's eyes slid shut and his breathing deepened. He drew his wand and aimed it at the collar, hiding it with the most advanced invisibility and notice-me-not spells there were. He smiled at the sleeping form. He would have preferred not to have used the collar since it was the last one he had but it was the only reliable option he had been able to find. He was certainly stubborn to still have been fighting subconsciously, enough so that he treated Zabini with care and actually had feelings for him. The pet was in for a shock at his Master's new attitude. Voldemort summoned a Death Eater.
“Return my son to his room and make sure he is comfortable in his bed.” The man nodded and lifted the sleeping teen, being very careful with his Master's only heir.
 
----------------
Dorjan woke slowly and looked around, he must have passed out again. You'd think that after years of drinking with his father he would have built up some tolerance for the expensive whiskey the man favoured but no. He rolled over and saw his pet sleeping soundly, curled up almost against him. He frowned, why on earth had he tolerated the boy sleeping in his bed for so long?
 
“Wake up pet.” He commanded harshly, activating the collar enough to wake him. Sleepy blue eyes met his and the boy smiled.
 
“Good morning Master.” The boy moved closer and Dorjan pushed him away, ignoring the confusion and hurt in the others eyes.
 
“Get up and get my robes ready for the day.” The boy got out of the bed and went to get dressed first.
“I did not tell you to get dressed.” His pet gasped as his collar flared, punishing him for not obeying immediately.
 
“Master?”
 
“Go.” He turned the collar up and the boy began to move, face slackening slightly as his free will was overridden. He'd never been subjected to this before since Dorjan had never felt it necessary, with no memory before his life with the Prince the boy had never thought to disobey especially since he was treated so well. But now Dorjan had changed. He returned a few minutes later with his Masters robes and laid them out on the bed, obediently waiting for his next order since Dorjan still had the collar active. Dorjan studied his pet as he stood passively beside the bed, staring at nothing.
“From now on you will not dress unless leaving my rooms. You will obey me immediately or else you will be punished, understood?”
 
“Yes Master.” The reply was quiet and tinged with the slightest amount of confusion; since the collar wasn't at the highest level he still had some ability to think on his own and his Master's actions were confusing him. What had he done wrong for his usually loving Master to act like this.
 
“See to my breakfast. You may eat the scraps when I am done.” He obediently turned and left to call for his master's usual breakfast, but without the second plate that had always accompanied it for him. Tears threatened but refused to fall. He would obey his Master and hopefully learn what he had done wrong so things would go back to normal.
 
Unknown to either teen they were being watched. In his rooms Voldemort laughed as Zabini's spirit took a blow, he wondered how long it would take until the slave was completely broken. The changes in his `son' were delightful, perhaps he should have used the collar and potion from the start but he had wanted an heir with independent thought, no matter he was so close to immortality that soon an heir wouldn't really be necessary. When that happened the boy would make an amusing slave. Having the mindless body of Harry Potter serving his every whim had a certain appeal to it.
 
-------------------------
Everyone present in the `search room' stared at Fawkes and Hedwig as they began calling out in apparent grief. The owl took flight and landed on Wufei's shoulder, nuzzling close as if for comfort. Neville coaxed Fawkes onto his own arm and gently stroked the phoenix.
 
“Something has gone very wrong.” He stated but he needn't have bothered, by the bird's reactions they all knew something had happened to Harry.
 
“We have to move up the pace.” Heero stated. Everyone quickly got back to work. Still stroking Hedwig Wufei wandered out onto the balcony.
 
“Hold on love, just a little longer.” He whispered.