Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Surrey Trouble ❯ Chaptr 28 ( Chapter 28 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Still don't own.
Well, no one's shown up to kill me yet though there have been some close calls. Yes I know, I'm evil but all this has a purpose! Don't know what it is yet but I'm sure there is one.
Joking, I know where this is going so you can relax.
 
Chapter 28
 
 
“Anyone else feel like screaming?” The question was rhetorical so no one answered the young doctor. Armando moved closer and wrapped his arms around him.
 
“You okay?”
 
“No I'm not. My patient's out there somewhere having his mind messed with and we're here with a wonderful plan but no idea how to make it work! Exactly how am I meant to be okay?” Juri sagged in his lovers' arms after his outburst.
“Sorry.”
 
“Don't apologise for saying what everyone's been thinking doc.” Duo tossed him a grin but without its usual wattage. It had been thirteen months since Harry had disappeared and it showed. Most of the Maganacs were now aware of the Wizarding world; in fact a few had come forward and confessed to being Wizards themselves. For the last six months they'd slowly but surely built up what had to be the oddest army ever. Muggles, Wizards (and Witches), a few Veela curtesy of the Delacours who had sided with them after speaking with Luna, almost a dozen house elves, a flock of owls and a phoenix. People had stopped laughing about the owls after a few had almost lost their eyes and fingers to the dive-bombing birds. Armando was still recruiting help from various sources and apparently they could look forward to five vampires and ten werewolves joining them within the week. Neville had commented that if Harry were there they'd even have snakes among their number due to his ability to talk to them.
 
Armando, Draco and several others had spent months researching and brewing the strongest memory restoration potions they could either find or create. They had also recruited anyone with brewing capabilities to brew various medicinal potions for afterwards, who knew how many injuries they'd end up with. They'd also, with the help of Fawkes, brewed cleansing potions to deal with Harry's magical corruption and any that Blaise may have developed. Strong sleeping potions had been loaded into darts so that the non-magical troops had the chance of taking Harry down fast and from a distance. They would also be used later to keep both Wizards sedated for as long as needed.
 
The overall plan was simple but so much could and probably would go wrong. First they had to make sure Voldemort would not be there to interfere. Then they had to search the entire Fortress until they found Harry's room. Draco was positive that that was where Blaise would be kept since he'd want his `pet' close by. After that all they had to do was subdue Blaise and get out again hopefully without getting caught. They were working on a way to make sure Harry was away from the Fortress but not with Voldemort so that they could grab him separately. They didn't want to run the risk of him killing Blaise through the collar. So far they'd decided to use mobile suites to wipe out several of Voldemort's bases simultaneously. Hopefully that would lure both Voldemort and Harry out but to different targets. They'd worked out that Gundanium while not fully blocking the killing curse made it more of a tickle. Still didn't mean they wanted to risk too many shots in case the affect was cumulative. They'd fixed any spare parts they could to the normal suites to give the troops a better chance. The wizards had been training with them so they had an idea of how fast spells could be cast and what to dodge and what they could survive if hit by. There had been many arguments over who was in what group. Wufei insisted in being among those going after Harry but the others had vetoed that. He argued that maybe he could get through to him, Duo had pointed out how Harry had reacted to him before he'd left, needless to say that had not been a good conversation. As it now stood Draco and Heero would lead the group after Harry. Duo, Quatre, Armando and Neville were in charge of the infiltrators and Wufei and Trowa were in charge of the distractions. Quatre was going in the hopes that he'd be able to sense Blaise since he should be pretty unique emotionally, or so they hoped. Now all they had to do was find the Fortress. Piece of cake, not.
 
-----------------------
He held perfectly still as hands touched his skin. He couldn't let him know he was awake. He bit his lip, trying not to whimper in pain from the bruises his master had inflicted bare hours ago. With his head turned away and tucked under his arm he knew the action would go unnoticed. Please let his Master be satisfied for the night.
 
“S…sorry…sorry pet.” The stuttering voice and gentleness of the hands made him uncurl enough that he could see his Master. He was shocked to see tears in the mans eyes.
“Sorry…sorry.” His Master kept muttering, running his hands over his abused flesh.
 
“Master.” He whispered and his Master looked up. He recoiled, expecting to be punished but instead a gentle but shaking hand brushed his cheek.
 
“Never…wanted…hurt you.” Getting the words out seemed to cause his Master pain and that confused him.
“Blaise…your name is Blaise…don't forget.”
 
“I won't Master.” Blaise sat up, trying not to wince. He forced himself not to tense as his Masters hands continued tracing the wounds. He stared in amazement as they began to fade. His Master was healing him!
 
“Controlling me…don't want…hurt you…please understand.” Blaise nodded, wanting his Master to stop trying to talk so his pain would stop. He watched as his Master traced his collar and then raised a shaking hand to his own throat, seeming to trace something.
“Same…Blaise…no choice…sorry.” Blaise barley caught his Master as the other teen pitched forward, unconscious and breathing heavily. He struggled but eventually he had his Master comfortably ensconced in bed. Blaise smiled at him, he knew his Master would never willingly hurt him. He made a decision; he had to help him, somehow. If Voldemort had been paying attention he would have cursed, for the nearly broken spirit began to heal as Blaise swore to help his Master be free. He had a name now, one his Master had ordered him not to forget and he wouldn't.
 
----------------------
“So, exactly what does our magnificent silent partner”
“Need rescuing from this time?” Wands, guns and various other weapons were pointed at the door where four redheads stood. It was the twins who had asked the question and behind them stood two older men.
 
“Fred? George? What?”
 
“Very eloquent”
“Neville old chum.”
“As to that”
“Ask the flaming fried turkey.”
 
“Would you two cute that out?” The eldest redhead growled.
“Fawkes showed up and pretty much kidnapped us. Since he hasn't been seen near Dumbledore in ages we figured he'd gone to Harry. So what's going on?”
 
“Who are you four?” Hero asked, gun never wavering.
 
“I'm Bill Weasley. These are my younger brother, Charlie and the twins Fred and George.”
 
“Don't suppose you brought a dragon Charlie? We could use one.” Neville said, holstering his wand.
 
“Sorry, they're a bit conspicuous. Where's Harry?”
 
“Mind taking Veritaserum first so we know wether or not Dumbledore sent you.” Draco drawled, wand still in hand. Bill stepped forward.
 
“Where do you want me?”
 
The four siblings were quickly questioned and found to be loyal to Harry. So the three ex-Hogwarts students filled them in on everything that had happened since Harry's seventeenth birthday.
 
“When I get my hands on the backstabbing brother of mine!” Charlie growled.
 
“Later Charlie.” Bill admonished him as they rejoined the main group.
“I'd like to volunteer for the group going into the Fortress.”
 
“Why?” Wufei asked.
 
“Bill Weasley, you work for Gringotts, don't you?” Armando asked.
 
“Yes sir.”
 
“Put him in, he's a curse breaker, one of the best there is. You may need his help getting past traps and wards.”
 
“Where would”
“You like us?” The twins asked. No one even bothered trying to work out who was who.
 
“Put them on a team were you need to cause chaos, they've been doing that since before they could walk.” Charlie commented with a fond smile at the twins.
 
“May I suggest”
“Our portable swamps”
“For bogging down”
“Those ever so annoying”
“Death Munchers?” Duo shook his head; it was like watching a tennis match to listen to them.
 
“Fine, you're on the decoy team.” Heero said.
“What about you, any special skills?”
 
“Not unless you're planning to use dragons. I can fight, wouldn't be my first battle with them.” Charlie said.
 
“Could you go with the second decoy group then?” Quatre asked and Charlie nodded.
 
“Now all we have to do is find the Fortress and hope none of us get called out for a, work.” Duo quickly changed what he was going to say in front of the newbies.
 
“Why not”
“Find and tag”
“A Death Eater”
“And follow him”
“home?” Everyone stared at them, such a simple answer but would it work?
 
“Thought you said electronics won't work.” Trowa said to Armando.
 
“They won't and we've tried that before, it doesn't work.” The ex-Unspeakable answered.
 
“Ah, but you didn't”
“Have us then, did you”
“Old chum?” The grins on their faces caused Duo to grin as well.
 
“What have you two been doing?” Bill asked, though he had the feeling he really didn't want to know.
 
“Putting our dear”
“Benefactors money”
“To incredibly”
“And such fun”
“Use. We figured that”
“It would help Harry”
“If we altered and created”
“Pranks to help the war. One of our latest”
“Works something like a muggle”
“Bug. When planted on a poor”
“Unsuspecting victim it transmits”
“Its location to a charmed map.”
“So far we haven't found any”
“And we mean any”
“Wards that will stop it.”
 
“Do you tow always talk like that?” Duo asked, curious.
 
“Of course”
“We do.”
 
“I want to see some tests of your bug before trying it. If it works we'll figure out a way to plant it and go from there.” Heero said and the meeting broke up.
 
-----------------
Blaise wiped the sweat and blood from his Masters body carefully. Luckily he was unconscious so it didn't hurt him. It had been five weeks since he'd named him and there had been no other incidents like it. But Blaise refused to lose hope. He knew his Master wore a collar like his, so he couldn't help the way he treated him. He was also positive he knew who had put it on him. He didn't care about his own collar, he would serve his Master with or without it but he had to find a way to remove his Masters. He hated seeing his Master like this but it was a state that was becoming more and more frequent as the war escalated. He hated his Master's father for sending him out there, didn't he realise he could die? Or did he just not care?
 
--------------
The room was deathly silent as everyone watched the identical redheads bent over the parchment. This was the final test of their `bug'. None of the Muggles had actually expected it to be just that, an actual bug but sure enough that was what it was. They all held their breaths as the two looked up at them gravely before breaking into matching grins.
 
“Got”
“e'm.” They smirked and revealed the map.
 
“Get ready, we leave tomorrow for Germany.” Heero announced.
 
TBC…