Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Surrey Trouble ❯ chapter 32 ( Chapter 31 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: If I owned them do you really think I'd be writing this? Or living in a tiny apartment with two others?
Yes, there is hope for Harry and Blaise as you all liked seeing. Question, should I make it Draco/Blaise or leave them as friends? Please give your opinions.
 
Chapter 32
 
 
“You were crying.” He paused in the doorway to stare at the figure on the bed. The other young man slowly raised his head to look at him but from the look of things he wasn't really seeing him but something in his mind.
“It was cold and you were crying. I didn't want you to cry anymore so I crawled in with you.” He stood frozen in the doorway barely daring to breath.
“You missed you mother, didn't want to leave her for something…I can't remember. Why can't I remember?!”
 
“Blaise its okay.” Draco moved swiftly to the bed and pulled Blaises' hands down from where he'd been pulling at his hair in frustration. He smiled warmly at his friend; this was the first time Blaise had given any sign of remembering anything from his past.
“You remembered that much. More will come with time, just let it come.”
 
“Do you know what?”
 
“Our first night at Hogwarts. You climbed into my bed and stayed with me all night. Next morning you threatened anyone who tried to say anything. Had the whole of Slytherin cowered for weeks. I may have been the `leader' of the House later but you could have easily taken the position from me at any time. I was a complete bastard back then but you stood by be no matter what, even when I ignored you. Now it's my turn to stand by you no matter what. I wasn't the greatest friend for a while there but that will change now, I promise.” Blaise smiled and curled up against Draco. He'd noticed Blaises' need for physical contact quickly and never turned him away. If Blaise needed a hug then Blaise got a hug, it was as simple as that. Not even magic had been able to fully remove the scars from his back. If it wasn't for the fact that Potter wasn't truly to blame for his actions Draco would be quite willing to kill the Gryffindor for what he had done to Blaise. As it was he planned to get at least a few hits in on Voldemort when the time came. No one hurt his friends and got away with it, he had too few not to be protective.
 
------------------------------
Dorjan stared up at the bed canopy. He was bored out of his mind but there wasn't much else to do since he was confined to the bed by what had to be some pretty impressive wards since they could remain potent in a room that had some sort of magical inhibitors in it. His gaze flicked to the door as it opened and the muggle from the first time he woke walked in. He instantly went back to staring at the canopy, ignoring the other male.
 
“Feel like a game of chess to pass the time?” Dorjan turned to look at Wufei as he took his usual seat. His gaze shifted to the wooden box now resting on his lap. Play chess with his captors? How dare he suggest such a thing! Then again, he was getting more than a little bored. He gave a terse nod and the board was soon set up between them. He studied it intensely, it was a muggle board so the pieces were inanimate but chess was chess. He reached out and moved a piece.
 
--------------------------------
“How is he?” Wufei jumped, startled at the voice but then turned and gave the older man a small smile.
 
“He actually agreed to a game of chess today. Not that he talked.” Asad nodded sadly.
 
“Still, that is an improvement isn't it?”
 
“I suppose so. But…even his chess moves are different. How is the training going?” Asad snorted in response, ignoring the way the subject had been changed.
 
“Wizards are the most physically unfit lot I have ever met! Harry was in better shape when he arrived here and was an utter genius with weapons compared to this lot.” Wufei managed a genuine laugh at that.
 
“Well he had some training with us before being given over to your tender mercies so try to be nicer to them.” Asad snorted again and wandered out of the room.
 
-------------------
“Blaise is starting to remember!” Everyone turned to see an excited Draco running through the door.
 
“What?”
 
“He remembered our first night at Hogwarts, well at least part of it.”
 
“Good, we may be able to up the dosage soon.” Armando said.
 
“But what about Harry? Other than that episode he still hasn't remembered anything.” Duo pointed out.
 
“Could the collar somehow be interfering still?”
 
“I don't see how.” Bill said.
“We've triple checked everything, there's no magic in that room.”
 
“How's the testing going?” Charlie asked.
 
“So far nothing we've tried has managed to cut the metal although we have managed some dents. This stuff is as tough as Gundanium.” Heero stated.
 
“No way you are getting near Harry's neck with the tools necessary to cut that!” Wufei almost yelled.
 
“We'll try it on the other collar, if they work then we can modify the tools.”
 
-----------------------------
Dorjan stared at the phoenix sitting on the chairs back. The bird had been staring at him for fifteen minutes straight and it was really starting to annoy him. He'd tried telling it to get lost but the stupid thing had ignored him.
 
“Go on, get lost!”
 
#No young Gryffindor.# Dorjan laughed.
 
“Stupid bird, how can the Dark Lords heir be a stupid Gryffindor?”
 
#You are not his heir. Though you share some abilities and blood it is Godric's line that can claim you Harry Potter.#
 
“My name is not Harry Potter.” He growled.
 
#Isn't it? Tell me, how far back can you remember?#
 
“I…” He trailed off, concentrating. He could remember waking in his Father's bed one night and talking about something. But everything before that and even periods after it were either very hazy or completely blank. He frowned, how long had it been like that?
“What did you do to me?”
 
#Nothing. The question is what did Tom Riddle do to you?#
 
“Who?”
 
#Tom Riddle is Voldemort's true name just as Harry Potter is yours. You must remember child, all hope lies with you.# The bird vanished and Dorjan slumped, mind a mess of thoughts. He was honestly confused. Who should he believe? These strangers who seemed to care but had taken him from everything he knew? Or the Father who, while often attentive, had never shown him true affection and had often cursed him as punishment for the slightest wrong? He looked up as the small blond, Quatre, walked in.
 
“Harry? Are you okay?” He saw Quatre press a hand to his heart as if in pain. Dorjan studied him carefully. He could see no deceit on his face or in his eyes but what did that mean?
 
“Tell me. About Harry Potter…Please.” Quatre stared at him in shock for a few seconds before smiling softly and sitting in the chair. Dorjan listened intently as Quatre began to tell him of a teenager with the weight of the world resting on his shoulders.
 
TBC…
Short I know but it seemed a good place to leave it. That I was beginning to fear a mutiny from you guys if this took much longer.