Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Surrey Trouble ❯ Chapter 38 ( Chapter 37 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own them.
Looks like this is my last update for a while. Hopefully I'll write up loads of chapters while recovering so I can post as soon as I get home.
 
Chapter 38
 
 
“Hello Harry.”
 
Harry opened his eyes and glared at the Headmaster.
 
“What could you possibly gain from this old man? By now the Preventers are tearing the castle apart looking for me.”
 
“Then it is a good thing we are no longer at Hogwarts.”
 
“What do you want?”
 
“You back in your place. You have to defeat Voldemort Harry, it is your destiny. To do that you need the proper guidance.”
 
“You.” Harry stated flatly.
 
“But of course. That interview you gave was damaging but with the right retraction things will return to normal.”
 
“Sorry, but I don't plan to retract it.”
 
“Not yet you don't.” Dumbledore stated calmly as he began setting up potions vials.
“I had Severus brew these shortly after you disappeared; sadly he has since had a change of heart and thinks he destroyed them all. It is a good thing I had already brought these here, isn't it?”
 
“Not really.” Harry began testing the chains but the still wouldn't budge. He reached for his magic but it was sluggish and hard to reach. He sagged in the chains, exhausted.
 
“All you have to do is drink these and you'll have your old life back Harry.” Dumbledore held the first vial up and began walking back over to where Harry hung.
 
“What makes you think I want it back? I'm happy with the one I've got. I'll still beat Tom but I'll do it my way.”
 
“I am sorry you feel that way.” Harry fought as Dumbledore used magic to force his mouth open, there was no way he was swallowing that stuff. Tears started to gather, he'd already spent over a year as Tom's pawn, and he couldn't let anyone else do that to him. Not again. He reached for his magic again but not in the gentle manner he had used before. He felt the pure power flood threw him and hurled it at the chains holding him captive. He smirked in satisfaction as they snapped, dropping him to the floor.
 
Albus suddenly backed off as pure magic began writhing around Harry before snapping the spelled chains that held him to the wall. He actually felt a small amount of fear as the younger man smirked at him and began moving closer.
 
“Sorry Albus but after careful consideration I have decided to decline your offer. I spent over a year under one power hungry madman's control; I won't allow myself to fall under another's.
 
---------------------------------
Everyone stared in shock at the figures that had just appeared inside the Great Hall.
 
“Harry!” The young Wizard turned and was swiftly wrapped in his lover's arms. He sighed softly and inhaled Wufei's unique scent, trying not to think about how close he came to losing him, again. He held on tightly, happy to be in the place where he felt at home, Wufei's arms.
 
“I love you.” Harry breathed.
 
“Are you all right?” Wufei asked, visually searching for injuries.
 
“Fine, tired and a little bruised but I'm okay. Did you find the others?”
 
“Four hours ago. They were hidden in the dungeons and unconscious.” He explained, still not letting go even as the others approached.
 
“I'm glad to see you unhurt Agent Potter.” McGonagall greeted him with a sad smile. Harry smiled back at her and nodded.
 
“It's Harry Professor.” Her smile widened and she nodded. Harry accepted several more greetings and a bone-crushing hug from Duo before attention turned to the floating and unconscious body of Albus Dumbledore.
 
“Soooo, what do we do with the him?” Duo asked, jerking a thumb in Dumbledore's direction.
 
“Arrest him?” Quatre said.
 
“But under whose authority? Ours or theirs?” Trowa responded.
 
“The Wizarding courts are too easily swayed. Better he is tried by the Preventers.” Harry answered.
“I'll make sure he can't escape.” Wufei nodded in agreement but still didn't let go of Harry and the young Wizard wasn't going to complain. They spent the next hour getting everything arranged before leaving the school and portkeying home.
 
--------------------------
Wufei gasped as Harry grabbed him as soon as the door to their room shut. He was pulled into a desperate kiss but he didn't mind, he had almost lost Harry again today. They kissed for as long as they could before breaking for air. Their second kiss was less desperate but no less passionate as Wufei began backing towards the bed. They parted as they reached it, reaching out to remove each other's shirt before removing their own pants. Harry pushed the now naked Wufei down onto the bed before following him. They continued to kiss and touch, just reaffirming that they were both safe and unharmed. There was no rush to go further, they had all night and they knew it.
 
-------------------------------
Quatre smirked knowingly as Wufei winced slightly when he sat down for breakfast, making Harry blush. How he had ever believed the blond to be innocent he'd never know. He could be worse than Maxwell at times.
 
“What will happen now?”
 
“Despite my interview a lot of people still think of Dumbledore as some kind of saint, they won't be happy with his arrest or the fact that he is being trailed by `muggles'.”
 
“Will they attack?”
 
“Don't know. I'm too out of touch with their world.” Wufei smiled slightly as Harry called the wizarding world `their' world. He didn't see himself as part of the wizarding world anymore.
 
“Some of the more `loyal' of the Order might try something but Moody's smart enough to cut them off.” Bill stated and his brothers nodded.
 
“So we finish the trial and then take the war to Tom.” Harry stated. Wufei squeezed his hand under the table.
 
----------------------------
“Albus Dumbledore you have been found guilty of…” Harry tuned the rest out, it didn't matter. They had found him guilty. He sagged slightly in his seat and smiled when two hands grabbed his, Wufei his right and Heero his left. Harry could see the look of utter shock on the old wizards face; he had never thought he would be found guilty. But this wasn't the wizenagot, where half of the members owed him favours or were awed by his reputation. No one on the jury had ever heard of him before the trial so the verdict had been unbiased, they had judged him by his actions and there results, not his reputation. And that had been his downfall.
“You are hereby sentenced to fifty years in a maximum security gaol, sentence to be carried out immediately.” The judge finished.
 
“You can't do this. I am needed for the war. Do you have any idea who I am?” Dumbledore said in shock. He looked around the courtroom, freezing as his gaze locked with Harry's. Harry returned the gaze, allowing his eyes to go cold and forcing the Headmaster, well ex-Headmaster, to look away. Harry stood and left the room, the four pilots surrounding him for comfort. He kept his head up, ignoring the reporters as he left the building and got into a preventer car.
 
----------------------------
Harry ducked a curse and kneeled behind a piece of debris. He looked up and grinned as the spells stopped, Shenlong was standing protectively over his position and easily taking out any who would dare to attack his lover. Harry waved and then apparated to a new position, providing covering fire for a small group of curse breakers who were trying to bring the wards down. He could hear Wufei berating him over his headset and smirked slightly. As much as the Chinese pilot wanted to always watch his back this was war and he couldn't afford to remain in one spot when others needed his help. Harry drew his sword and launched himself into a group of Death Eaters, cutting them down before they could recover from their surprise at his sudden appearance. He used the blade to block several curses while drawing his gun and opening fire on the ones casting them. His gaze flickered to the curse breakers and he nodded to himself, not much longer and they could withdraw. This was his third fight this week and all he wanted to do was go home and curl up with Wufei before sleeping for at least a day.
 
---------------------
Harry collapsed on the bed and glared up at a smiling Wufei.
 
“Next time you can fight on the ground and I'll use the Gundam.” He said shortly. Four months they'd been at it now and Harry was getting sick of all the fighting. He just wanted it to end.
 
“No thank you.” Wufei sat next to him, running a hand through Harry's hair since he'd undone his braid to shower earlier and hadn't redone it yet. It wasn't like Harry couldn't pilot one of their Gundams, they had finally gotten around to showing him just in case but none of them would willingly let another pilot their Gundam except under the direst of circumstances.
 
“I just want this to end.” Harry said softly and Wufei pulled him into his arms. Harry was taking the war hard. Everything he had learnt of Voldemort's plans and forces as Dorjan was useless now, the snake had reorganised everything and abandoned all the bases he knew of. Having smart enemies got really annoying really fast. Yes, Treize and Zechs had been brilliant, as had Une but any within OZ hadn't been, making it easier for the pilots. He'd almost prefer to be fighting them again instead of this war. But he would fight it until the end because Harry was fighting. Even though it nearly killed him every time his lover stepped onto the battlefield, he didn't envy how Harry must have felt each time they had left him, at least he was with Harry for most of these. He pulled himself from his thoughts and smiled down at his now sleeping lover, settling them both for the night. It had to end soon, for Harry's sake.
 
TBC…
Last chapter for who knows how long. Sorry if it's a bit choppy but I rushed it out just to tide you all over while I am recovering and stuff.