Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 31: Evils rebellion and preperations! ( Chapter 32 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 31 - Evils rebellion and preperations!

By: Piccard

Withdrawal symptoms be damned! Here comes chapter 31! Might be `a little' R content, we'll see how it goes!

---------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: This goes on in the past! I mean that you need to go back several chapters if you want to read it!

Though I be damned? I used something similar at the start!

---------------------------- /\/**

After he did, Dark noticed the crowd nearby. "We hope you had fun, but we need to treat the injured." He told them as he and Cybos helped carry him into the mansion and laid him out on the table. "Can you treat him Doc?" "His magic working, but I can't treat him without my tools because of the blood." He moved over the room and picked up his medi-kit, and pulled out the ORD. "This'll heal the injuries." The Doctor told them as he passed the device over the large stab wound that was evident in Piccard's chest. Several minutes later, the wound closed, and the Doctor pulled a hypo-spray from his belt and injected Piccard. And as Piccard opened his eyes, he heard the Doctor saying. "The damage has been dealt with, but he'll still feel the pain for a few hours." Piccard immediately understood this as he felt a searing pain in his chest, and the words he chose to signal he was awake were "F***ing hell that hurt like f***!" causing Jon and Dark to break into hysterics at his choice of words, and Tom and the Doctor only sweatdropped.

As Piccard sat up, he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked into the eyes of Dark. "What did you say to him?" "I didn't say anything, it was Amy," He started as he gestured to the other side of the room where she was, "who managed to stop Bio from killing you." Piccard only smiled as Amy noticed that he was now awake and bounded over to him. "So you managed to talk some sense into the bastard did you?" She only blushed as she lay down next to him and wrapped her arms around him. "I like to think that I did." Piccard only grinned as they embraced. Five seconds later, they heard forced coughing and turned their attention to the Doctor. "I wouldn't recommend you do that sort of thing in public." He said as his eyebrows rose. Piccard and Amy both stood up, and Piccard immediately felt the pain in his chest. "Doc do you have anything for this?" "Here," He threw Piccard a hypo-spray, "Use this if the pain becomes to intense." Piccard smiled as he and Amy ran towards their room, and the Doctor only sighed, "Teenagers!"

Some time later, another scream was heard as D'sparil and Metal were walking through dimly lit corridors. "Where the hell are those screams coming from?" Metal stopped by a panel next to a large iron door. "In here!" He said as D'sparil ran over and started pressing buttons. "Access denied!" they heard the computer voice say and they both roared in frustration. "Stand back!" D'sparil ordered as he drew his staff, and Metal had to dive to avoid the lightning sphere that impacted with the door. "That almost hit me!" "I told you to dodge! And the door's still up." Metal took a pace back and started to spin. "Allow me!" he said as he barrelled towards the door full speed, making a sizable dent. "My turn!" The warlock shouted as he ran as fast as he could and rammed his shoulder into the door, making it fly open, and they couldn't believe what they saw.

Torture devices lined the walls and ceiling and blood stained most of the floor, but what caught their attention was the large crystal dome in the centre and the screams that emminated from it. Cautiously, they made their way over, and D'sparil nearly had a fit at what he saw. Bio-Piccard was lying inside, being bombarded by lightning bolts, with gashes and wounds all over his body, and green blood forming pools on the floor. The warlock ran forward and started hammering on the diamond glass, but to no avail. Metal revved and flew forward full speed, but didn't even leave a dent. "There has to be a way." D'sparil said after he pulled his staff away from the dome and moved to a control panel. "Computer, deactivate dome." "Access denied!" "On whose authority?" "SHODAN's!" That did it, D'sparil stalled, and anger was evident under his hood. Metal took one look and thought it would be better if he stayed back. "She thinks she can do this to her own creation?" D'sparil glowed a bright red. "Light and Dark were right, she can't be trusted! Lightning shatter!" He shouted as the red energy flew straight at the dome, causing it to explode. The warlock and robotic hedgehog ran forward and grabbed the genetic marine. "What's going on?" They all heard a familiar voice say. "I trust the two of you have good reasons for what you're doing!" D'sparil's eye twitched as he turned to face SHODAN's monitor. "You can't treat your own creation like this!" D'sparil shouted as the argument started.

Piccard and Amy meanwhile were both lying on Piccard's bed, enjoying the feelings they felt when they were alone, and Amy could now tell what Piccard was thinking by the large bulge poking her in the leg. "Piccard." "Hmm?" Amy smiled as she rolled him over and sat on his crotch. "I know a way to pass the time." She said as she started to remove his armour, and as it hit the floor, Piccard only smiled, "I agree with whatever you're thinking." He said as she leant forward and kissed him, allowing him to remove her dress and throw it to the floor. "What if we're being watched again?" "Let them!" was all Piccard said as he moved his hands upwards and started rubbing her breasts, feeling the softness through the fabric of her bra, causing her to moan. While he was doing this, she immediately thought of a way to start him off. She started moving herself along his length and back, causing him to start moaning with more intensity than she was.

He reached up and pulled her down on top of him as he drew her into a long kiss, and reached behind her back and undid her bra, allowing it to fall to the floor as he rolled her over so that he was now on top. "I'll go first this time." He told her as he started leaving a trail of kisses down her chest that stopped when he reached her breasts. He moved his head up and started using his tongue on her left tip as his thumb and forefinger worked on her right, causing her to moan intensely. Then he remembered about biting her, and lightly bought his teeth down, causing her to yelp in pleasure as Piccard continued his tongue work. After another minute and having swapped sides, he resumed the trail of kisses down her body as he came to the point he was looking for. He only smiled up to her as he used his thumbs to pull off her underwear before throwing them onto his armour and lightly running his tongue over her entrance, before sticking it into her and starting to explore her. Amy was just a heap of moans at this point, but she managed to say, "No magic this time, okay?" Piccard only looked up and smiled before he resumed his work. After a minute, he found the part he was looking for, `No magic? This'll take too long. Unless.' He thought as he bought his tongue to the bump and repeatedly flicked the tip of his tongue over it as fast as he could. This caused the young hedgehogs eyes to fly open as she starting moaning rapidly. One more minute of this saw Amy start to tense and moan faster, but this didn't deter Piccard in the slightest, as he carried on. Amy practically scream as she released over Piccard, who just used his arm to wipe it off his face before flicking his tongue over it, "Nice." Was all he said as he moved back up and kissed a slightly sweaty Amy.

After allowing her to rest for a minute, it was her turn as she rolled Piccard underneath her and she started laying kisses down his chest before coming to his trousers, which promptly joined his armour. After removing his boxers, she could tell he was pleased that he was no longer confined as she slowly ran her tongue over it, getting an intense moan from the marine. She only smiled now as she leaned down and took the whole thing into her mouth, slowly running her tongue up, down and around his hard organ, and getting more intense moans as time went by. Piccard however, through his moaning, was finding it hard to stay in control. These feelings were just too intense and he was sweating greatly now as Amy kept up her work. After another minute, Piccard found himself tensing and moaned even faster to try and tell her he was close, but like him, she didn't stop, just increased her speed. Piccard roared as he released into her mouth, and she didn't manage to swallow it all, as she bought a finger up to wipe it from the side of her mouth. After she was done, she moved back and lay down next to Piccard, who pulled her in for another kiss. "Can't wait til we go all the way." "Me neither." Was all he said as they both fell into a light sleep.

Downstairs, Tom was trying his hardest to calm down an ecstatic Jon, who was jumping around like a madman after Piccard and Amy finished their session. "Calm down Jon, we got it on tape!" "WHOPEE!" Jon shouted as he leapt forward, grabbed the tape and took off down the hall. Tom only sweatdropped as he watched the technician leave, he turned to the others and noticed the looks on their faces as well. "Wish he'd just behave for once. Honestly, he sees people having it off and he goes hyper." "Hmm," They turned to looked at the Doctor, "Me too. On the Poledes he was bought to me 396 times for trying to tape couples going at it." "Was that all? He tried for 800 altogether, so he must've had a high success rate." This got a light round of laughter as Anaetheron looked over at the blank T.V. "How does Piccard have the stamina to do that?" He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked over to Mina, "Do what?" "Six hours ago he's knackered with a sword injury in the stomach, now he's getting oral!" Mina only chuckled slightly as she sat on him. "You're really jealous aren't you?" The Hell Knight only blushed. He could try and worm his way out of it, but it wouldn't work. "Yes alright, I'm very jealous!"

D'sparil had just finished the argument with SHODAN, and he and Metal were helping Bio to their quarters. They were nearly there when they heard SHODAN's voice over the com. "All hands red alert! Security teams, apprehend the triad!" "Just F***ing great!" The warlock shouted as he drew his staff and tried to teleport them out, but it didn't work. "Magic barriers in place." D'sparil kicked the console next to him as he sheathed his staff and slung Bio over his shoulder. "What are you doing?" "Heading for the transporter room, try and keep up!" He shouted as he ran, but was shocked when Metal ran right past him and they found him waiting at the transporter room door. "What kept you?" "Very funny!" D'sparil said as they ran in. When they were in, D'sparil cast a quick spell and welded the two doors together. He smiled as he walked over to where he lay Bio down and started checking his injuries. The marine woke up to see the warlock over him with a hypo-spray, "Where am I?" "Transporter room, we're making a break for it!" Bio's eyes shot open, "Why?" "Can't you see what she did to you?" Bio took one look down, and immediately wished he hadn't. His armour was in tatters, he had many cuts visible, even through the armour, and he still carried a static charge, but not at a sufficient voltage to cause anyone any harm. Looking back up, he saw D'sparil taking the spray away from his neck before he moved over to the controls. "Targeting scanners set for station square, just outside the mansion." "Great!" Bio shouted as he slowly rose from the ground and settled on the pad. "We need to charge this though, my magic can do that," D'sparil said as he channelled a lightning pulse at the console. Little did they know that SHODAN was watching them and talking to a horde of demons. "Transport yourselves down to the planet at these co-ordinates." She gave them the co-ordinates that Bios' group were going to. "Only attack the triad. I want them killed, even Bio!" She ordered as the hordes teleported down, and waited.

Another hour later, Sonic heard a knock at the door, and found a familiar face behind it. "Julian?" "Have you seen this lot?" Sonic looked past him to see a horde of Demons in a circle, facing an area away from the mansion. "Can I come in? I'd rather not chance getting past this lot." Sonic only nodded his head as the egg shaped doctor made his way into the mansion, and received a number of questioning looks from the residents. "Look out of the window." Was all he said as the group did, and were shocked at the sight before them. "There have to be at least fifty!" "No kidding, kiddo! Anaetheron, specification please!" The Hell Knight looked worried, "Those are the members of the boss brain's special legion, undefeated in combat." "Best we change all that!" They looked over to the Doctor, "Now, who wants to be the brave one to wake Piccard and Amy?" "No need! I sense he's already awake." Julian took one look at Dark and rolled backwards, "It's him! The one who tried to kill Piccard." "That was a while back, and I'm on his side now."

Upstairs, Piccard and Amy had just woken up and finished washing and drying each other as Piccard dealt with his uniform and Amy with her dress. "Dress to impress!" Piccard said as he added the pips, stripe and com badge as he walked out of the door with Amy in tow. When they reached the lounge, they noticed everyone staring out of the window in shock. Piccard wondered what at, but the Doctor walked over to him. "There's a group of demons out there in a circle. We don't know if they're waiting for someone or if it's a plan of attack." Piccard's eyes widened as he gave his next order. "Sonic!" The hedgehog sped over, "Call whoever's in charge and get them to evacuate the area. I have a gut feeling this is going to get extremely messy!" As the hedgehog ran over to the phone, Piccard called everyone around the table to discuss a strategy. "Personally, I'd prefer the staying on the roof and blasting them senseless!" "No Piccard!" They looked over at Tom, "Pure firepower may not win this one! Anaetheron said that they were the boss brain's special legion, they'd expect that!" Piccard turned to Dark, "What about you?" "I could use my restructure technique to turn them on each other. Other than that, I can't suggest anything!" Piccard shook his head as he heard some coughing and turned to see Julian. "Do you have any ideas?" "No, I was just wondering about Metal." "We only saw him once after he was taken, SHODAN reprogrammed him to work for her. Dark took him on last time, but he managed to escape."

Another hour of planning saw nothing interesting. Piccard and Antoine watched various people being evacuated from houses by armed officials as the demons just stared into the centre of their circle. Eventually, they all agreed to combine the plans. Piccard's alliance, (Comprising of both Piccard's, Tom, Jon, Anaetheron, Cybos and R-396) would go out and engage the demons head on, while the Sonic team takes the weapons to the roof and attempts to battle from a range. Only the Doctor and Xerxes remained, and it was their task to use the phaser banks Piccard installed into the mansion to deter any attackers that might try and gain entry. "Emitter, activate E.C.H." The Doctor's program changed, "Weapons are at the foot of my bed. Sonic, you and Shadow get them to the roof." Piccard ordered as the two hedgehogs took off. He reached into his pocket and pulled out an extra badge, which he gave to Amy. "To get in touch, tap it once. It's directly linked to mine so you won't need to say who you are!"

Yet another hour passed, and Piccard's alliance was in front of the mansion, all with ranged weapons primed. Piccard looked up and tapped his badge. "Amy, everyone ready up there?" "I think so, I'm having trouble with this laser pistol." "Point it and pull the trigger, doesn't get harder than that! If that fails, then just point at them and hammer it until something happens." Piccard said as he stopped transmission. Then, he tapped it again, "Piccard to the Doctor, come in!" "Doc here, everything's going well, all we need now are the firing orders." "I'll leave it to your judgement as to what to shoot at! Piccard out!"

People were now starting to get bored. Piccard saw practically everyone who was evacuated return and grab their belongings before fleeing again. Piccard shook his head as he heard something ahead, and saw the spider mastermind appear behind the group of demons. Dark went to fire, but Piccard held his gun down as he noticed her aim for the centre of the circle as well.

Just as it reached the point when Piccard thought nothing would happen, he heard a mass roar go round before he heard the sound of weapons firing into the circle. "Must've been waiting for someone." Before Piccard could respond, they heard familiar voices. "What the?" "How'd they know we were coming here?" "God above!" Piccard stood shocked, "Those sounded like Bio, D'sparil and Metal, but it couldn't be! The dust cleared, and sure enough, Piccard saw the three in the middle of the circle, countering shots and attacking with whatever they had. "Why are they under attack, I thought they were SHODAN's ultimate!" "We were!" They looked up to see D'sparil crawling towards them, "But after what she did to Bio, me and Metal knew that she wasn't to be trustEDDD!" He screamed the last part because a pair of arms wrapped around his legs and pulled him back.

Piccard primed his shotgun as he and Dark aimed, but then they were greeted by the voice of the spider mastermind. "This is a matter of internal security, I advise you to stay out of it!" Piccard thought briefly before he fired a round into its glass shield. It slowly rose and aimed it's chaingun. "Finish the traitors, I'll deal with the alliance!" She said as she now fully faced the group in front of the mansion. "Piccard James Arrowsmith! This is your challenge, the winner is the last one alive!"

Now that's what I call a tense finish! I've been itching to write that since I finished my last one! Well, how was it? Good, Bad, enjoyable as a cardassian

sitcom? Please review!

Piccard, logging out! /\/**