Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 34: The wait is over for a certain pair and Darks feelings! ( Chapter 35 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 34 - The wait is over for a certain pair and Darks feelings!

By: Piccard

-Dancing around the P.C and looks to left- "Hi doctor!" "Care to explain what you're doing?" I point to the screen, which he looks at, "Another reviewer?" "Now I know that more than one person reads this! Thanks Shadow4ever, you have put my mind at ease!" The Doctor only sighs as he watches me making a complete twat of myself as he transfers his program into the fic. "Might as well start." Came from my mouth as I too went in.

Anyway, here's no. 34, and the moment you've all been waiting for, Piccard and Amy going all the way! I've, erm, HE'S been looking forward to this for ages! I think its safe to assume that this chapters gonna have `R' content!

------------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: Hmm, what is that? We don't have them on the planet `Duh!'

Aye sir? Lay in a new course ensign!

------------------------------- /\/**

As the event continued, Amy made her way over to Piccard and sat down next to him, shuddering slightly as he put a hand round her shoulder, "You doing anything on stage?" "No," she leaned into Piccard, "I can't think of anything." Piccard only smiled at the pink hedgehog in his arms and ran a hand through her quills, causing her to moan slightly. Jon immediately picked up on this and turned towards them, "You both got something to do then? I.E. screwing each other?" Both Piccard and Amy turned red as they looked the technician in the eye. "I don't think so." Piccard said as he looked towards Amy, but actually saw a smile on her face, "Why not?" Piccard's eyes widened as he looked at her again, "You serious?!?" "Of course. We could keep on waiting but it wouldn't do anything for our minds, except makes us more desperate." "You don't know how long I wanted this." Piccard said as he drew her in closer, "You wanted to wait?" "I did, but I am a human, and we do get urges a HELL of a lot!" He said with a grin as he and Amy stood up and made their way over to the table, both climbing on, and Piccard noticed everyone's faces. "We're gonna give you a show that none of us will ever forget, especially me and Amy!"

Everyone's eyebrows were raised in confusion, but when they saw Jon with a video camera, they had a vague idea of what to expect. Dark was the first to speak, "I thought you said you'd wait." "I did, but hormones took over!" Piccard announced as he wrapped his arms around Amy and kissed her. As they parted, Piccard looked over to Dark, whom he noticed was staring in disbelief at what he saw. "Enjoying yourself Dark?" He got no response, as he just moved away and sat down, muttering things under his breath that sounded similar to jealousy. Piccard only shrugged as he ran a hand down the young hedgehogs back and lifted her dress clean over her head. She only gasped in shock as Piccard moved his hands up and started on her chest, getting a few moans from her as he continued his gentle rubbing. `It pays to be light!' He thought as he teased the points growing through her fur with his thumbs and forefingers.

He glanced and inwardly smirked, as this little show was having a similar effect on all the males in the crowd, but he cast this off as he returned to the task at hand. As he drew Amy in for another kiss, he reached behind her back and undid her bra, letting it drop to the table as he allowed Amy to remove the top part of his uniform, hearing a slight clang as the com badge made contact with the table. (There is no way I can stay calm! -crosses legs-) They embraced again, and Piccard ran his hands down her back, getting a light grip on her ass, causing her to moan slightly as she removed Piccard's trousers, leaving them both in only their underwear now as Piccard lay Amy on her back and started on her breasts, using his tongue on one tip and his thumb and finger on the other as she continued to moan. After a minute of this, he moved down and reached his mark, pulling off her underwear and starting to work on her insides with his tongue as she started breathing faster and moaning more rapidly.

As Piccard continued to run his tongue over the bump he once again relocated, she found herself beginning to tense and moaned to tell him, and this time he stopped, leaving her slightly pissed as he moved back up. "Why'd you stop?" "Want to keep your strength up for the end." Piccard said back as he kissed her again and she rolled him onto his back and started to tug at his boxers, having to lift them before she could pull them down, and looked up to a slightly shocked Piccard. "Never had to lift before pulling before!" Before he could say anymore, Amy had leant down and taken the whole thing into her mouth without giving Piccard any notification at all, causing him to suddenly gasp in shock as she started her work, causing him to start moaning as she continued using her tongue to play with his manhood. (GOD! This is supposed to be PG-13! But I did warn you before didn't I? So if you don't like it then it's your own fault!)

Soon, Piccard felt himself began to tense, and started moaning himself to tell her, and as he expected, she pulled back and moved up to meet him. "Sure you want to go ahead with this?" Piccard asked her, but a kiss to the lips answered him as he hovered over her and she opened her legs, revealing herself in full to the marine. He paused momentarily to take in what was about to happen, but was bought back to his senses when he heard Amy's voice, "I won't bite!" Piccard lightly blushed as he heard sniggers, and slowly moved himself forward, gently entering her and coming to a stop as he hit a barrier. He looked down at her face, "Last chance to object." She paused for a minute before nodding her head in agreement and Piccard pressed forward. Amy's eyes shot open as she felt a stinging sensation and Piccard noticed tears in the corners of her eyes as he slowly started to thrust in and out of her.

Gradually, the pain dissipated and she started herself, moving herself almost perfectly in synch with Piccard now as they both started sweating slightly and moaning. They were now in their own little world now as they kept putting the aspect of being watched out of their minds as they continued their, ahem, task. Now, something was happening that caused the people watching to stare in disbelief. Every time Piccard thrust into her, he was surrounded by a white glow that seemed to dissipate whenever he drew out of her. After several minutes of action, both Piccard and Amy were moaning like mad as they both neared their peaks. Suddenly, Amy screamed as she released and clamped down around Piccards organ. This increased pressure, combined with everything they did, caused Piccard to roar as he released, but it sounded more like a tribal roar. People also noticed that every time he twitched, the white glow shot out similar to his divine radiance technique. Now it was evident as to how tired both Piccard and Amy were as Amy had fallen asleep where she was and Piccard only just managed to cast a teleportation spell to get them both into a bed before he too, fell asleep. And the last thing he did before falling asleep was to look at Amy's form and utter the words `Thank you'

Downstairs though, everyone was just getting to grips with what happened. As everyone expected, Jon was ecstatic about what he had just recorded, and just wouldn't stop recounting it to a rapidly boredom-orientated Tom, who no matter how hard he tried, could not get away from him. In the end, he had to resort to getting Rogue to knock him unconscious with a well aimed frying pan, earning them a sweatdrop from a certain E.M.H. Indeed, the only person who wasn't in any way over impressed with what he'd seen was Dark. After watching Piccard and Amy finishing with each other, he somehow felt very jealous. The next thing he knew, he had Bio sitting with him. "You're jealous aren't you?" "How did you know?" Dark said with an over hint of sarcasm, causing Bio to frown, "Don't get like that with me! You should be happy for Light!" This got a slight laugh as Dark bought a hand over his eyes, "I am, I just feel." "Annoyed?" He looked over at his genetic double to see him smirking, but before he could say anything, Bio continued. "Don't you have anyone to do something like that with?" Dark's eyes glanced around the room and settled on Tikal, Bio followed his gaze and his smirk widened, "You have the hots for her?" "I do care deeply for her, I suppose it could be called love." Bio just leaned back as Dark said, "Besides, I can't work up the courage to tell her." A devious plan entered Bio's head, "I can see why you like her, she's very attractive!" "Mm hmm." "You know, I might have a crack at her myself!" Dark's head shot round as he observed Bios face, but Bio noticed and immediately came out with, "But I wont, if you get over there now and tell her how you feel! Move it!" Bio pushed Dark off the sofa, and as he stood up, he noticed a certain warlock had taken his place as he made his way across the room to a certain echidna.

As he approached, she must have known she was coming, as he noticed that she turned and started blushing as the dark marine came within talking distance and actually smiled as a blush crept across his own face. He was at a loss for words, but decided to let actions do the talking as he moved as close to her as he could and wrapped his arms around her, pulling the blushing echidna into his embrace. "What are you doing?" "Actions speak louder than words." He told her as he bought his head forward and pressed their lips together, noting her reactions wasn't one of shock, but more one of gladness as she embraced him back, kissing with as much force as she could muster, which Dark easily matched. As they parted, he leaned forward again and started talking in as gentle a tone as he could muster, nearly the same as Piccard's. "Tikal, I love you." He said as he noticed her blush increase tenfold as she replied, "I love you too." They embraced again, but this time they were stopped by a certain coyote. "Ahm ah seeing what ah think ahm seeing?" Dark opened his eyes to see Antoine with a smirk on his little french face. "Ze Dark one eez actually crying?" Dark raised an eyebrow, and it appeared that everyone heard Antoine's statement as all eyes were fixed on Dark, who put a hand up to his face and moved a finger under his eye, and when he pulled it away, he did indeed notice that he had been crying. "Tears of joy Antoine, tears of joy." Dark told him as he and Tikal continued with what they had been doing before they were interrupted.

Several hours later, Piccard started stirring as he felt incredibly hot and he woke up. "Next time, I'll remember not to teleport us under a duvet!" He said to himself as he pulled it off the bed, and once it was gone, he couldn't stop eyeing her body. "Wow, incredible! I never thought it was THAT good!" He said again, and this time felt stirring from her as she opened her eyes and found Piccard staring at her. "Still tired?" "Mmm." She muttered as she got close to him and he wrapped his arms around her again. "It's that duvet that did it. Next time, I get us onto the floor or on top of it." She only smiled as she continued to speak in whispers, "We're upstairs are we?" "Of course, do you really think Indigo Idiot would let us both sleep nude on his table?" "I don't suppose." Piccard smiled as he ran his hand down her back and gently rubbed her ass as she let loose a slight moan. He looked up to the clock, 8:30. "Doesn't time fly when you're having fun?" He got no response as Amy just ran her hands around him and started doing to him what he was doing to her. "There's no point in getting up now is there?" He looked to Amy's face, only to see her staring downwards. Piccard followed her gaze and turned a light red as he noticed that he was once again hard. "Piccard," He looked up again, and couldn't help but smile as he met with Amy's green eyes. "Can you sleep with, erm, you know, inside me?" Piccard's shade of red intensified as he only answered, "Of course." Bringing himself into position and being as gentle as he could as he entered her, causing her to shudder slightly. "This'll be a good night." "Mm hmm." And those were the last words spoken between them as they drifted into a deep sleep.

Downstairs, Dark and Tikal were sitting together just generally enjoying being with each other, or at least that's what Bio guessed from the amount of tongue wrestling they were doing. He merely watched them as he felt a hand on his shoulder, and turned to see D'sparil behind him. "How's things?" Bio only rolled his eyes after hearing this, and D'sparil smiled slightly, "Better than on the station, here, we're free to do as we please, but there." He felt the hand on his shoulder again, "Stop living in the past." "I can't help it if I'm the nostalgic type, I'm still an Arrowsmith, and nostalgia's a part of the genes." D'sparil reached up and pulled his hood down, running a hand through his brown hair and rubbing sleep from his red eyes, "Look," He said as he resumed his previous task of polishing his staff, "Cease with the past and look ahead, there's lots to do here." Bio watched the warlock with a certain fascination as he once again polished his staff. "Can I ask a question?" "Of course." "Why do you always polish that thing?" D'sparil looked up and smiled slightly. "A - It's the closest I can get to light magic, B - It looks better, and C - It's something to do!" "Ask a silly question!" Bio muttered as D'sparil resumed his polishing and Bio got up and started mingling.

As he circulated, he noticed many couples together, doing a number of things from either standard kissing to what Bio before considered outrageous. But after Piccard and Amy `performed' on the table, his estimations came down in the world. Seeing nothing of interest, he made his way up the stairs and into the holodeck. "Computer, display a list of all programs." He said as he moved to the panel on a nearby wall, amazed by the number of programs alone. "Erm, give me this one." "Activating program, Voyager A NCC-74656" (Yes, that's Janeway's!) The area around him changed into a grey corridor with various officers walking around performing tasks or just generally on their way from one place to another. "Wow! Computer, whose program is this?" "The Doctor's." Bio smirked as he started to walk, but then heard the door behind him open and was greeted by the Doctor. "I see you found my program." "What is this ship?" The Doctor started to look a little remorseful, "This was the first ship I ever served on, and I had more friends here than I did on any subsequent ship." "Come on," The Doctor looked up to see Bio starting to walk, "You better introduce me to everyone."

After around an hour, Bio had been introduced to some of the less well known crewmen, and was now in the mess hall with the Doctor talking about the ship in general. "So how many crewmembers were there?" "Around 150." Before either of them could continue, they were interrupted by a man with hair sprouting from the sides of his face, and Bio could tell how annoying he was from the tone of his voice. "Doctor, how are you?" "Fine Mr. Neelix." He turned and looked at Bio, "And this must be Piccard, my you've changed." Before Bio could object, the Doctor corrected Neelix about there being three Piccard's and that they could all be told apart from their armour. Neelix only nodded as he looked up and started speaking across the room. "Mr. Vulcan!" "I'm very busy Neelix!" Came the protest, but he went over anyway. "I'll introduce you to him later." The Doctor told Bio as they got up and walked out, entering the turbo lift opposite the door. "Astrometrics." The Doctor said as the lift began to move. "I'm going to introduce you to two of our best crew members, both were once Borg, but I managed to undo the damage done by the implants. Unfortunately I couldn't." Bio only shrugged as he expected quite a weird meeting.

As the clock struck eleven, nothing interesting was happening anymore, Bio had fallen asleep on the holodeck with the Doctor reliving old times. Jon was on his own in the front room watching his videos, Tom was spending the night with Rogue, Dark had invited Tikal to spend the night in his room and everyone else just doing what they usually do, (Probably screwing! Me - Jon! Jon - What? I can dream can't I?) Other than that, the night was uneventful for the alliance. Except for one moment when Mina and R-396 decided to play an unfair joke and dragged the sleeping forms of Anaetheron and Cybos towards each other and wrapped their arms around each other, knowing full well not to be around when they wake up!

Anyway, now that Piccard and Amy have finally done it I might find it difficult to write so many interesting topics. Who am I kidding I'm lying to myself! Well, how was it? Good, Bad, Enjoyable as Kirk and Spock dressed in leather? (GOD ABOVE JON!!!) Please review, for each review goes towards charity. (Does it? Me - How the hell should I know Doc?)

Piccard, very knackered!

Auto shut-off! /\/**