Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 41: Bath time fun (again) and an assault from the federation! ( Chapter 42 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 41 - Bath time fun (again) and an assault from the federation!

By: Piccard

A small message, many people that have read this have asked me the same question: "James," they say, "Was that fat man at the outpost Robotnik/ Eggman?" Well I tell you all now, IT WASN'T!! The reason I'm saying this now is because he's revealed later in the chapter! Anyway, here's no. 41 with the R content you all `love and crave' BTW, Sponge: I forgot to mention this before. You want me to have the Sonic characters fight hand to hand with the Borg? ARE YOU MAD?!? I don't think anyone would read this if Sonic and Co. were assimilated!

---------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: That thing's worse than what the undead scourge did to Hearthglen!

Anu'Dorah? Can't those night elves speak English?

---------------------------- /\/**

Piccard meanwhile had cleverly bundled a towel on the corner of the bath, which acted as a makeshift pillow, and he was just relaxing as he started to think. "I keep getting this feeling that the fight's gonna get a whole lot harder, and now the Borg have entered the fray, but I get the feeling that there's gonna be more." Whilst thinking to himself, he once again failed to notice the door opening and someone (you know who it is, this just helps suspense!) walked in and stripped down to nothing. Piccard didn't notice as he remained deep in thought. "I keep having the strange feeling that a bane of my life's gonna reappear, but isn't he dead? He couldn't have survived the assault, or the explosion." And it wasn't until he heard splashing that he noticed that someone was in the room with him. He opened one eye, "Hello Amy."

She only smiled as Piccard recognised that it was her, but she didn't know that he was tempted to say `Hello Antoine', just to see her reaction, but a well gripped hand caused Piccard to stop where he was and sit upright as he knocked the towel pillow to the floor. As Amy picked the pace up, Piccard started to moan, and rather surprisingly he felt himself nearing release after only a minute, `What's wrong, can't I keep it in anymore?' He thought to himself as he tried to hold it until Amy had had more time, but she only kept on increasing her speed. "Amy!" Piccard yelled as he suddenly tensed and roared as he released into the water. As Piccard closed his eyes, intending for a minute long breather, Amy took her right hand out of the water, and slipped off a device that Rogue gave her to increase stimulation.

"Must respond in kind." Piccard managed to say through wheezed breaths as he moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. As he moved them up to her breasts, he noticed an extra towel on the floor with a small bulge under it. `That wasn't there before, X-ray vision.' Piccard thought to himself as his vision became black and white, and there in full view was the device that Amy had used. Piccard, rather reluctantly, took one hand away from her chest and quick as lightning reached down, grabbed the device and slipped it over his right hand. `So that's how you did it,' Piccard thought as his vision returned to normal, `well two can play at that game.' He slid his hand down her body after another minute, and came to his position, gently inserting two fingers and using his left hand to push a small button on the side of the stimulator (I can't think of anything else to call it.).

Immediately Amy's eyes shot open and she was constantly moaning as Piccard carried on with his work, moving his fingers in and out of her with his right hand and continually rubbing with his left, and in less than a minute, Amy to was wondering why she felt herself so quickly nearing her peak, and this time, she actually managed to scream, "Piccard!" before she to released into the tub. She was a panting wreck as she lay back against his chest and rolled over so that she was looking him in the eye. "How did you get that so good?" she asked, too out of breath to say anything better, Piccard smirked as he pulled his right hand out of the water and showed her the device. "Look familiar?" She turned a light shade of red as Piccard continued, "Care to tell me what it is?" "It's a stimulator," she started, turning redder by the minute, "you see, you always do this sort of thing so well, that I just feel bad in comparison, so I asked Rogue if she had anything that might help and she gave me this." She swore that Piccard was trying not to smirk, "Amy, you are very good at this. To be honest, you've had the same amount of practice at this as I have. I guess that my magic gives it an extra kick."

Downstairs, the Doctor and Tom were restraining an ecstatic Jon from grabbing the tape and running to his room. "Anyone know a way to hold him down?" No-one answered, then the doctor turned to Tuvok. "Don't think I'm going anywhere near him." He was told, but then they heard a coughing and turned to see Rogue. "Allow me!" she told them as she leant forward and whispered something in Jon's ear, and as soon as she moved away, he seemed to calm down. "What did you say to him?" "Simple Anaetheron," she started with a smile, "I told him that if he was quiet now, then I'd f*** him later." Luckily, she missed Sonic on the other side of the room saying something along the lines of "Desperate or what?" and Shadow saying, "Wonder what she'll do when Knux gets back." "That reminds me," Sonic said as he moved over to his cabinet. "This is no time for a drink!" Shadow yelled to him, but Sonic just reached in and grabbed something green. "I stored the master emerald in here, but forgot to get it back to Knuckles." "I wondered why the cabinet looked bigger." Shadow said, getting a smirk from the blue one, "Nice, I'll be right back." Sonic said as he took off out of the door, and when he was out of ear-shot, Shadow smirked, "Stupid faker, he doesn't even know where the island fell!" and he heard a voice in the distance shout, "Neither do you faker!" Resulting in one bright red (and black) hedgehog.

Up in space, SHODAN was scanning the planet and talking with the outpost. "So let me get this right," the fat man said, "We can attack the freak and his friends now?" "Of course," SHODAN said, "Go now and kill him, and then we might rule this planet!" Suddenly the figure on the screen seemed to get defensive. "Woah, time out! I only agreed to this because I wanted revenge on that freak Arrowsmith for making me look bad on the Poledes!" "Look!" SHODAN said with anger evident through the circuits on her face. "Either this connection ends now or I drop the shields around your base and leave you out as Borg fodder!" Promptly the link went down, and SHODAN turned to her avatar, "See, they can be persuaded." "I know, but if you remember the Borg aren't allied with us, they're just here on free will, and if they find us . . ." "You worry to much!" SHODAN interrupted as she started looking over security footage and had to smirk as she saw a cyberdemon and a maulotaur in a fight. "I'm surprised D'sparil left his forces here, they're still loyal to me." `It's either that or the brainwash devices similar to the one you had Dark use on Anaetheron.' The avatar thought as she got back to her work.

Down at the outpost, the technician's were making final checks on the shuttles and the weapons as the fat man walked in. "Reports!" "All weapons are fully charged and primed, all shuttles dilithium fully charged and all photon torpedo tubes are loaded." "Excellent," the fat man said as he walked out, "get the crews to their shuttles and lunch, you can't miss the target, scan for photon impact signatures and home in." "Of course sir." The technician said as he moved back to the panel on the wall and started calling various crewmen, missing the man say "Crawler!" as he left. After around five minutes of walking, he came to the transporter room. "Beam me to the following co-ordinates." He ordered as the female crewmember punched various buttons, and the fat man disappeared in a flash of light. "I wish you could be a bit more courteous," the technician began, "then perhaps we might have sympathised more with your decisions on how to treat Piccard." Then unknowingly, she shed a tear and carried on with her work as she heard the man's voice over the com link. "All hands, get to assault stations, we're going to attack that mansion." Came the short order, and she ran out of the door and down the hall, "Like I said, he could be more courteous."

Around half an hour later at the mansion, Piccard and Amy had just got out of the bath and dried and dressed each other, (with Piccard laughing when he rubbed Amy's fur in the wrong direction, making her look like a poodle). As Piccard was putting the pips on his uniform and Amy was putting on her shoes, the door flew open and Bio ran in. "Thank god you're both decent!" "What's going on?" "That presence I sensed? There's another one that's different now, and that one's heading here now!" "Weapons!" Piccard yelled, and the boxes teleported to the lounge. "Whoever they are, lets show them how we handle things." Piccard said as he and Bio ran out, with Amy leaping onto Piccard's back. When they got there, they noticed Dark by a new console, "Need I ask?" "Saves going to the holodeck." Dark told him as he started pushing buttons, with Tails behind him watching him over his shoulder in interest, and Xerxes was on Dark's right, recording more info on how these systems worked. "Right, Shields?" "100%" "Phasers?" "Fully charged!" "Torpedo bays?" Loaded!" After this short check had finished, Piccard walked over to the boxes and tipped all the weapons over the floor. "Take a weapon if you want, as I have no idea what we're up against I don't know who should stay back." To his shock, no one grabbed a weapon, "If we have to fight something new," Shadow began, "we'll do it with our own abilities first." Piccard smiled as he grabbed his pack and compacted all the weapons into it. "Anyone wants one, tell me okay." They agreed to this as Tom coughed to get Piccard's attention. "What about those?" He said as he gestured to the cupboard containing the proliferator and the annelid launcher. "Better take them to." Piccard said as the cupboard glowed blue, and then as the glow faded, Piccard felt the pack get heavier as they made their way outside.

After several minutes of waiting, they noticed a blur heading towards them. Dark primed his weapon, but then lowered it as he noticed that it was Sonic. "Good news guys," the hedgehog began, "the floating island is back in the air!" various cheers went round as a figure stepped out from behind Sonic. "Knuckles!" "What's going on Piccard, more training?" The echidna said, but Piccard only slightly frowned, "No, a new enemy, and it's on it's way here now!" Then Piccard noticed Knuckles looking at some of the others. "Oh you haven't been introduced." Piccard said, and spent the next ten minutes introducing Knuckles to the people that he hadn't met, and after Knuckles had been informed about everything, they heard the Doctor's voice from inside the mansion. "I'm detecting a lot of units moving on your position, range 5000 meters." "What's the energy signature?" There was no answer for around a minute before the Doctor's voice weakly said, "The energy signature happens to be federation!"

Piccard's eyes widened as around twenty dots appeared on the horizon and closed in fast. "If we are indeed against the federation, then those should be shuttles. Modern day shielding neutralises pretty much all non photon weapons, so if you want to damage them, better find a way to get up there." And before Piccard could say anymore, a bright orange beam shot past his shoulder. "Battle stations!" Piccard yelled as they all broke off and ran in separate directions as they noticed the shuttles breaking formation and randomly attacking. "Static pulse!" Piccard yelled, sending a bright blue beam skyward, managing to destroy one. "Dark wave!" Dark yelled, and several pitch-black rings flew upwards, not destroying any, but damaging them severely. "Emerald pulse!" Bio yelled, and a bright green beam flew straight towards the nearest shuttle, knocking out it's engines and causing it to crash into another one. "Spirit blast!" Tom yelled, and the same bright white beam that he sued on Bio completely obliterated a shuttle, but afterwards, Tom fell to the ground, panting heavily as Bio ran over, "You okay?" "Whenever I use that I run out of power." Tom said as Bio scooped him up and moved him inside the shield. "There, that'll give you a chance to recover." Bio got up and strted walking back to the fight, but he heard Tom's voice again. "Bio," He turned, "Thank you." Bio smirked as he made his way back to the fight, thinking, `Someone actually thanked me for something'

As he ran back, he noticed something orange overhead, and looked up to see Tails flying Sonic up to one of the shuttles. "I'll be damned!" Bio said out loud, as no one had told him that Tails could fly. He just stood there as he watched Sonic jump, then rev in mid air and fly straight through a shuttle, causing it to explode a minute later. As Sonic and Tails landed, Bio ran over to them. "No one told me you could fly" Tails only turned a light red as an orange beam impacted with the shield. "Tails, can you get me up there?" "I could try, grab on." Tails said as he extended a hand, which Bio carefully took, and watched in fascination as Tails began to spin his tails and lift Bio clean off the ground, and soon they came to a shuttle that hadn't seen them. "Here I go!" Bio yelled as he let go and flew towards the shuttle, and just before he landed, he transformed his arm into the emerald blade, and aimed his landing so that the blade pierced the hull and impacted with the warp core. Bio knew he had to jump or be caught in the blast. "I forgot I was scared of heights!" He moaned to himself as he jumped, blade downwards and making several more explode on the way.

He span in midair and looked up to see the damage he did, but his eyes widened as he felt himself impact with something, and looked down at Piccard. "Nice of you to drop in, but give me warning next time, okay?" Piccard said as he pushed Bio off him and stood up, looking into Amy's eyes, "Sure you want to do this?" "Of course, now's my chance." She said as she drew her hammer and started running, then she slammed her hammer into the ground and catapulted herself into the air, landing on the viewscreen of one of the shuttles, and she could see the officers inside begin to panic as she readied her hammer and shattered the screen in one. When that was gone, she pulled a grenade that Bio gave her from her pocket and threw it at the core, managing to jump before Bio hit the detonator, making the whole shuttle explode. "How did you know I used the grenade?" "I have a tie with each of my weapons," Bio began, "So I know exactly when each one is used."

Somewhere behind them, D'sparil was on his serpent, having it send fireball after fireball into the sky, damaging a couple and drawing their attention, but D'sparil used his staff to deflect the torpedoes that came his way. Then a purple vortex appeared behind him and D'sparil turned, "Disciples, come forth and aid the alliance!" D'sparil yelled, and suddenly a group of purple robed creatures with no heads or bodies. "Your will master?" "Take down those flying grey metal things, but nothing else." The disciples only nodded as they flew upwards and began releasing energy charges at unwilling shuttles, damaging all those that remained, and after a couple more minutes, there was only one left, and it somehow managed to fly out of range as Piccard drew the viral proliferator. "Dodge this!" He shouted as he pulled the trigger and held it down, making the charge fly further and further, and as soon as it impacted he released the trigger and the charge, along with the shuttle, exploded into thin air.

"They weren't so tough!" Rogue shouted as everyone pulled himself or herself from the debris, but before they could celebrate, they heard a voice over Piccard's com badge. "You haven't won yet freak!" and instantly, Piccard's face whitened. "I know that voice, but it can't be!" He said in protest, but the heard a gunshot as he noticed Dark firing at something in the air, Piccard looked up, as did everyone else, and they nearly had a heart attack. A large grey ship flew overhead and shot phaser bolt after phaser bolt into the mansion. "Doc, report!" "Shields at 85%" Suddenly, a round of bright blue torpedoes flew down from it and crashed into the shield. "Doc?" "Shields at 2%! Rerouting all spare power! Shields stable at 45%" "How the hell?" Piccard yelled, but was answered by several transporter signatures in front of him , and people in various uniforms similar to Piccard's appeared, each holding either a phaser or a phase compression rifle. Before Piccard could speak, he heard the same voice from his badge. "What's wrong freak, don't you recognise the Arrowsmith Annihilation Unit anymore?" The group parted, and there visible to all was the fat man, holding a large grey weapon. Bio looked to Piccard, and saw his face had gone a deathly white. "You alright?" "It can't be! I thought you were dead." "No I'm alive and kicking freak, I've been waiting for this for a while. Now freak prepare to face death at the hands of,"

"GOVERNOR WOLFGANG AMADEUS TAYLON!!!"

That was one of my better ones, be honest, who expected the large man to be the governor from the Poledes that made Piccard's life hell? Anyway, I trust you enjoyed this one, because I had lots of fun writing it, and if anyone complains now that I don't use the Sonic characters, well it won't be pretty! Anyway, how was it? Good, Bad, impressive as Julian's dieting? Please review!

Piccard, happy at tricking some of you who thought the fat man was Dr. Robotnik/ Eggman! /\/**