Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 44: Chap. 44 – Dark’s fun, Piccard’s new ability and a foolish plan from the Lebanon! ( Chapter 45 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 44 - Dark's fun, Piccard's new ability and a foolish plan from the Lebanon!

By: Piccard

-Violin music- That last chapter lowered the whole tone of the story! Oh damn I'm out of tissues! -Music abruptly stops- Oh well, I can't think of anything else to say, except for the fact that I seem to like writing two chapters a day at the moment, but come Monday I'll be back to normal! Anyway, here's no. 44 with a small amount of R-content. (I use the word `small' in the broadest possible sense!

------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: I'm warning you, leave my story now or suffer you useless disclaimer you! (God I hate them!)

You should have been a farmer? Well tough you're a captain!

------------------------- /\/**

Back down at the mansion, Piccard was in the front room watching Dark and Bio getting to grips with their new weapons as Piccard just holstered the elvenwand with his staff. "Piccard," He turned as Anaetheron sat down next to him. "Can you tell me about the Lebanon? I mean you used to serve on it didn't you?" "I did, now lets see. If I remember rightly, it's of the intrepid class. Crew compliment of 2039, it was the largest in the fleet. Three phaser strips, an aft photon torpedo launcher and forward quantum and transphasic torpedo launchers. It wasn't the most powerful in the fleet, but it was by far no means the weakest either." Anaetheron frowned slightly, "What about the shields?" "They're standard grade, or supposed to be." "Well they weren't." They turned to see Tails, "I tried to pummel it with the fusion cannon, but it didn't even make it faze." "So the fat one has better shields now?" Piccard pondered, "Won't stop me! I want a piece of him!" "And I want Carter!" Piccard span to see Knuckles, "Why?" "No one calls me a flea ridden anything and gets away with it. Piccard smiled as he sat back, and noticed Bio on the other side of the room, putting the Photonic absorber back into his pocket.

"Bio can I have a quick word." The genetic marine looked up before running over. "Yes Light?" "I was meaning to ask, how did you know that that device still worked?" "Well," Bio began, "I seem to have some sort of tie with machinery, I can tell when it works and when it doesn't." Piccard raised an eyebrow as Bio continued talking and Piccard made a mental note: `Never talk with Bio about machinery!' As Bio finished, Piccard faked waking up, and caught the end of Bio's lecture, "and I can merge with given metal items at will, hence the emerald blade. It used to be a bread knife!" Piccard looked deep in thought as Bio walked off and Knuckles sat down. "Something on your mind?" "Lots of things Knuckles: Like how to take down an insane fat git, or how to invent something meaningless or." "I mean about what Bio just said." Piccard looked Knuckles in the eye. "I never actually tried merging with things to see how it might benefit me." He saw the echidna smile as he brushed a dreadlock from his face, "For a while, I never thought about using the emeralds to increase my powers, but I tried it and it worked." "You saying I should try it?" "If you want!" Piccard smirked as Knuckles walked off, and reached into his pocket pulling out a pad. "Memo to myself," he said, "Next battle, try merging with a weapon."

Upstairs, Dark and Tikal were both in their room talking about what Piccard and Amy did on Sonic's table. "You're just jealous!" "Am not!" Dark said as he lay back and crossed his arms over his chest, causing her to laugh. "Think you are." "Give me one piece of evidence that makes you think that I am jealous." Dark said, but then noticed her gaze going downwards, and as he saw where her eyes went he shifted uneasily. "Okay then perhaps I am." "Why?" Dark rolled over onto his front whilst deep in thought, "It just annoys me that he beats me at this sort of thing, especially with his confidence level." He suddenly felt a weight on his back and looked over his shoulder to see that Tikal was lying on him. "Enjoying yourself?" He asked her, and noticed her go a bright red as she took a hold of his armour. "I will in a minute, and so will you." She told him as he rolled back over and allowed Tikal to remove his armour, whilst he in turn removed her top. (What else can you call that white thing?)

"Just because he did it before you doesn't mean that you won't settle for second, does it?" "Depends how good second is." Dark told her as he pulled her into an embrace and slid his hands behind her back and up to her bra. "Hope you like what you find." Dark looked up at her and waggled his eyebrows as he undid the clasp and allowed it to fall to the floor, and for a minute was transfixed by what he saw. After around a minute, he was bought back to his senses by Tikal saying, "Now I know how to get your attention in future." "Flaunt them in public and I'll find a way to get and keep your attention." Dark told her as he moved his hands upwards and started rubbing her breasts, smirking to himself as she started moaning and he noticed the growing pints through the fur, which he gently rubbed with his thumb and forefinger, increasing the intensity of her moaning. `I'm supposed to be psionic' Dark thought to himself, `I should have made notes!'

Dark was bought back to reality as he felt Tikal's crotch rubbing against his own, starting him off moaning as she reached down and undid his trousers, pulling them off as his boxers immediately sprang into the tent position. "That's better!" Dark said, obviously glad, "You have no idea how confining a blokes trousers can get at times." "I have a vague idea." She told him as she took a hold of the boxers, and after some effort managed to pull them off, and after doing this, she just started. "Now I know how to keep your attention." Dark told her, causing her to blush. "Looking at that I can tell why you Piccard's think trousers are confining." She said as she leaned down and started to lay kisses down Dark's chest. `Hang on, she's not actually going to' but Dark was cut off mid thought as he looked down and noticed that Tikal had wrapped her mouth around him, working wonders with her tongue. (GOD, I'm sick!)

Dark was practically a moaning wreck as he felt himself beginning to tense up, and just before releasing managed to shout, "Oh god Tikal!" After cleaning herself she moved up to meet him, kissing him as she came up. "Now to quote Light, I must respond in kind." Dark told her as he rolled her onto her back and started laying a trail of kisses down her chest before coming to her breasts. He used his tongue on one, and his free hand on the other, teasing her for all it was worth, and kept his eyes pointing upwards to see the reaction on her face, which seemed to be housing a collection of moans at this point. After another minute he left her breasts and continued downwards, finding some underwear blocking his way. He stroked her through the fabric, feeling her wetness as he hooked a finger around and pulled them down. (I warned you people! If you think this is sick then you don't have to read it!)

He leaned forward and ran his tongue over her entrance getting some moans, but generally to see what it was like. `Nice, but not that nice' Dark thought as he manoeuvred his tongue inside her, starting her off as his tongue hit a bump. `Is that what I think it is?" Dark thought to himself as he started to flick his tongue over it repeatedly, intensifying her moans even more as she bucked her hips to signal release. Dark didn't slow down in the slightest, he just kept up the pace, and she didn't even have time to say anything as she exploded all over Dark's face, causing him to double take as he wiped himself off and moved up to meet her. "Enjoy it?" "It's not over yet!" she told him as she managed to roll him onto his back and positioned herself over his member. "You sure you want this?" "Of course, I am on top after all! She told him as she lowered herself onto Dark, until she felt him hit a barrier. "Last chance to object." She only nodded in approval as she went down further, wincing slightly as her barrier broke, and after having a minute to put the pain aside, she started to move. Dark took a hold of her hips to help her as he used what strength he had left to thrust upwards and meet her, both moaning as their speed increased and they both felt themselves nearing their peaks relatively quickly. Suddenly, Tikal tensed and screamed as she clamped down around him and released, as she did this Dark lost all control over his body and roared as he too released, twitching violently as he shot his load. After this, she fell to his chest completely exhausted. "I love you dark." "I love you too." And after saying this, they both fell into a well-earned sleep.

Around an hour later at the outpost, the governor was on the bridge of the Lebanon with commander Carter. "So our troops aren't yet recovered?" "Not all of them sir," Carter began, "but some of our best ranged attackers are healed and raring to go, as am I!" the governor laughed as he looked over the stats on the panel next to him, "Crew compliment 25%, phasers 75%, torpedoes: 4 photon, 3 quantum and 1 transphasic, that ought to be enough."

"Sir I advise against this until we have full power, we only have enough dilithium for a one way trip." "Then we'll just have to find some more," He pressed the buttons, and an image of the mansion appeared with several flashing parts. "This place where the freak lives has several sources. If we can find and compact them then we can power this ship from now til doomsday." "Which may be surprisingly soon." The governor looked up to see SHODAN on the viewscreen. "Look, the freak made me look bad, I want him dead, even if it's the last thing I do!" "If you go with the Lebanon in that state, it will be the last thing you do!" she shouted as she disengaged the link and Carter turned to the Governor. "You gonna listen?" there was silence for five minutes while the governor thought, but then said, "Ensign, set a course for the freak!" as if nothing had happened, and everyone else there sighed as they got back to their repairs, which would have to be done en-route.

"Tea, Earl Grey, Hot!" Piccard said rather annoyed to the replicator, and as he took the cup, he turned to Jon. "Yes, we all understand that you just got ANOTHER tape of people having sex, so why not go up to your room and enjoy them some more?" As soon as he said that, Jon had grabbed the tape and legged it up the stairs at speeds that would make Sonic proud, but it didn't. "His behaviour over people having sex is illogical." "Tuvok, he is a hentai. If you have sex anywhere in the mansion, then you can guarantee that he will get it on tape." "One question, what does `hentai' mean?" Piccard sighed inwardly at the Vulcan. "It means pervert!" "Oh." "Anyway, don't see why he has to be so excited by it." Bio said, "Surely he'd be bored of it by now." "You'd think so." Piccard told him, and then looked over his shoulder to see Xerxes at the console. "Planning on stepping away from that thing today?" "Someone has to keep watch." The old A.I. said as he started tapping buttons. "Well if you have to watch, then give me a report!" "Fine. Shields 100%, phasers fully charged and torpedo launchers primed." He heard several beeps. "And about to be put to use, incoming ship. It's the Lebanon!" Piccard downed his tea in one and summoned his pack. "Ready for round two guys." Various cries went round the room as everyone who fought before ran for the door, grabbing things along the way, and as Piccard ran forwards he heard a voice from behind him and saw Dark bolting down the stairs whilst dealing with his helmet. "What kept you?" "Don't give me that," Dark said as he dealt with the clasp and pulled something from behind his back. "I grabbed yours to!" Piccard thanked him as he pulled on his helmet and ran outside with Dark behind him, both with staffs ready.

As they emerged outside, the Lebanon was already overhead and launching torpedoes at the group. "Bio, this time you are NOT jumping in front of any, you got me?" Piccard shouted, getting a grunt of approval as the governor transported down with a small team, but Dark sensed that there were several more beam downs on the tops of buildings and relayed psionics to everyone about where they were. "Hi Wolfgang!" "It's governor to you freak!" He shouted as he drew a phaser and fired, but Piccard dodged this and activated his energy shield. Knuckles saw what was going on, but before he could run over, someone jumped in his way and smashed him in the face with the handle of a compression rifle, sending him to the floor. As Knuckles looked up he noticed a familiar form hovering over him. "Carter!" "That's me animal! And your friends can't help you this time!" He said as he aimed the rifle straight at Knuckles's head. "That's what you think!" Carter span to find where the voice was coming from, but was greeted to a boot to the back of the head which sent him back onto Knuckles's fist. "Good timing Rogue." "Thanks."

Over with Tom, he was laying into some of the troops with his rapier before using magic to block various shots before he was hit in the back with a mini torpedo, sending him forward, and as he hit the ground, he span to see the governor. "You had so much potential, to bad it's come to this!" He said as he aimed and fired, but wasn't banking on one thing. Tom glowed white and the torpedo stopped in midair. "Spiritual redirection!" Tom yelled, and the governor had to floor himself to avoid being hit. "So you can do that as well!" He roared, "Yes I can, and I'm not a freak!" Tom yelled as he drew his laser pistol and fired, sending the governor backwards. "Nice!" he said as he ran over to D'sparil and Bio.

At that time, Bio and D'sparil were attempting to break the Lebanon's shields once again, with D'sparil's disciples on defence. "Anything I can do to help?" Tom yelled as D'sparil looked down from his serpent. "Yea, help the disciples against their crew." Tom only smiled as he ran forward and embedded his fist into an officers face, as did Bio, who saw his chance and ran after Tom, leaping over him and forming a yellow ball in his hand. "Taste this! Thunderball!" Bio yelled, sending it into a group and taking around twenty of the Lebanon's crewmembers out of action.

Piccard meanwhile was surrounded by bloodthirsty members of the AAU. "Should've let us do this on the Poledes." "Newsflash!" Piccard said while starting to spin on the spot. "I have no intention of dying soon." His spinning increased and the wind picked up as he yelled, "Cyclone!" causing him to fly thirty feet into the air, and the AAU were caught in the wind, and were easy pickings for the hedgehog duo. "Thanks guys!" Piccard shouted as he stopped and started to descend, but this was short lived as he looked up and didn't have time to react with a quantum torpedo hitting him in the stomach, causing him to yell as he impacted with the ground and Amy ran over. Piccard shook his head to shake off the bits of dirt what appeared, and Amy helped him to his feet. "Are you alright?" "I am now!" He told her, but this was short lived as they heard a battle cry and looked over to what they considered the weirdest sight yet.

Antoine and Elias both had swords pointed and seemed to be moving as a unit, completely devastating the ranks as their blades cleared a way through. "Nevva be making fun of ze french, impotent geets!" Antoine shouted as they continued fighting, and were very good at fighting as a pair as they made their work short. As they were doing this, they heard a yell, and looked over to see both Knuckles and Rogue on the floor. Carter had each foot over one of their throats and had his compression rifle pointed towards Knuckles's head. "Sorry it has to end like this. Oh who am I kidding, no I'm not!" He shouted, but before he could pull the trigger, he heard french cries, and looked up to be greeted by a flying red boot, causing him to fly off and into the side of the same building he hit before. Both Knuckles and Rogue looked up to see, "Antoine?" "Ee should know not to be messeing with mah friends!" He shouted after Carter as he pulled the two to their feet and watched them embrace. "Please do not be dooeing zat sort of theeng een publique!" he said as he walked off, smirking slightly as he heard their laughter behind him.

Piccard had now fully recovered from that quantum torpedo, and looked up to see the Lebanon aiming at the mansion. "I don't think so!" Piccard shouted as he held his plasma gun tightly. "Wait a minute." He said as he looked down at the gun in his arms. "It's crazy, but it might work." "What might." "Matter merger!" Piccard yelled, and there was a bright flash from both Piccard's left arm and the gun, and when the light faded, he looked at the new expansion that his arm bared. "Nice!" He shouted as he fired several rounds upward, but stopped as he heard the governor's voice. "Sorry freak! Can't have you destroy our ship." He said as he drew a phaser. "I can't defeat you so easily, so I'll play with your emotions instead." He shouted as he fired a concentrated stun blast, which shot past Piccard, and he heard a scream as he turned to see a pink form on the floor. "AMY!!" Piccard yelled as he ran over and found the Doctor over her. "It was a stun last, she'll be fine in several hours." Tears streamed from Piccard's eyes as he stood up and glared at the Governor. "Aw, is the freak upset that I shot his girlfriend?" the governor teased, but Piccard was to pissed off to care. "Not upset, BLOOY OUTRAGED!!" He shouted as he saw everyone else staring at him, he looked down to see an orange cloud crawling up his legs. "Chaos Piccard." Piccard said, but then closed his eyes and began talking. "No chaos. I want him!" The cloud stalled, "After what he just did, I want to teach that bastard a lesson myself, not have you do it for me." He looked down as he opened his eyes, and swore he saw a face nod in approval as the cloud disappeared and he took a fighting stance. "Come on." Piccard shouted, "Rock me Amadeus!"

Now that's a cliff hanger if ever I saw one, not bad after two in one day, again! (Where the hell do I get the stamina from?) What will Piccard do to the Governor? He can't kill him or the story might end sooner! (Piccard: Bugger - Taylon: Phew!) Anyway, how was it? Good, bad, just plain interesting? Please review! I love receiving input from you people, makes me feel appreciated!

Piccard, disconnecting link! /\/**