Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 46: Learning time for Bio, cyber-defence and demonic entrance! ( Chapter 47 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 46 - Learning time for Bio, cyber-defence and demonic entrance!

By: Piccard

I'm fed up with one thing: The number of people at college that read this and tell me that it's sick. Well, I LIKE IT! If I want to write about a human shagging an anthropomorphic hedgehog or anything else that's available, it's my choice! (Anyway, they're not real!) Well, here's chapter 46, with a lil' R-stuff! I'm knackered!

------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: <Noun> The biggest annoyance this side of Birmingham!

Nature is restless? With the legion around I'll believe it!

------------------------- /\/**

At that moment, Rogue walked in and looked around. "Where are you, Bio?" she called into the jungle as she stopped and used her hearing to find Bio. "There you are." She said as she started creeping into the jungle and after several minutes came to the clearing, finding Piccard with Bio. She just sat down and listened to them talk. "I always found running water calm." "You're an Arrowsmith, we all did." Piccard told him. "Why's Rogue so angry with me?" "Bio," Piccard began, "Normally, people don't go and brush against girls just for the sake of it." Bio started talking again, "I was just curious, you and Dark both have girls, I just wondered what I was missing." Piccard chuckled slightly. "I used to be like you, you know. Trying out all these methods just to see what it's like." "So what can I do?" Piccard sniggered as Bio looked at him. "Newsflash, we're in a holodeck." Piccard said, getting a disgusted look from bio. "I want someone real!" "Well we can count out the Doctor!" Another glare and a slight giggle from Rogue. "Look Piccard, joke time is over. You don't know how depressing this loneliness is that I endure, and how much I want to be liked." Piccard sprang up, now shocking bio with the intensity of his own glare. "Don't I by god? Didn't you hear any of what happened to me on the Poledes? You've only been alive for around a month and you think it's hard? Try living the last year of MY life." As Piccard calmed, he noticed that Bio's face hadn't changed in the slightest. "Sorry." "No I deserved that." "Look," Piccard said, "If you want, I'll see if I can get you a chance with rogue, what do you say?" He got no response, just Bio getting him in a choke hold and repeating the words, "thank you" again and again before leaving, and as he left, Piccard turned to a tree. "You can come out now rogue, he's gone." Annoyed that her cover had been blown, she came out and sat down. "You think he has a chance with you?" Piccard asked, but she only turned and smiled. "Only if you tell him the right things." She said as she kissed him on the cheek, got up and left.

As Piccard watched her leave, he reached into his pocket and took out his ocarina. "This is gonna be hard." He told himself as he put the instrument to his lips and started to play a melody similar to the one in the background. After around twenty minutes of this, he heard the door open and a familiar voice saying, "Light, you in here?" "Yea dark, in the clearing." He heard some cutting and cursing as Dark appeared through a hedge. "Why so much bloody green stuff?" "I was bored." Piccard said as he put his ocarina by his side. "So why this program?" "Well Bio chose it, I found him in here." Piccard stopped and started to snigger, which Dark immediately took an interest in. "What's so funny?" "I agreed with Bio that I'd try and help him win some time with Rogue." Piccard closed his eyes and smirked while still sniggering, "but what I didn't tell him was that Rogue was watching us and heard everything." Dark himself started to smile whilst thinking, `Come on light, how many men can she have?' Piccard lay back and took in a deep breath. "So what about you and Tikal then? How did it go?" Suddenly Piccard began to wonder how Dark could go red in a matter of seconds, even though he knew exactly what they did.

Downstairs around five minutes later, Bio was outside, sitting on a tiled area with his legs crossed and his eyes closed, deep in thought. `Will Piccard really help me?' Bio thought to himself as he continued to focus his powers. `He said he would, and if there's one thing I know about him, he never lies.' Bio continued pondering similar problems to this over and over in his head as D'sparil stepped outside, pulling his robe closer to him on account of not realising how cold it was. `Guess fighting takes your mind off it.' He thought to himself as he saw Bio, as he walked over and sat down opposite him, Bio opened one eye. "Evening D'sparil." The warlock smiled as he removed his hood and rubbed his eyes. "Tired?" "Yea," D'sparil told him, "You have no idea how tiring it is summoning disciples at that magnitude." Bio inwardly laughed as D'sparil looked back into the mansion and at a clock. "It's gone 10pm, you coming in anytime soon?" There was a five-minute silence before Bio just got up and walked into the mansion, calmly followed by D'sparil. "If I didn't know better, I'd say that something was getting to you." Bio stopped and faced the warlock, who had now pulled his hood back up. "What do you mean?" "You're letting something trouble you. Is it a girl?" the light shade of red that Bio turned told the warlock that he was right. "Okay so it is." "Who is it?" The genetic marine sighed. "Don't tell anyone, but it's Rogue." Under his hood, D'sparil raised an eyebrow, "Don't you want someone a little less, well, used?" "D, I'm not just in it for the sex you know." "Reality check, you're an Arrowsmith, pretty much all of you had one track minds." D'sparil started, "When I fought Jar'din, all he could talk about was screwing his wife afterwards." Bio sniggered as the two carried on walking. "There's something else I want you to keep secret." "Oh, what?" Bio looked him in the eye, "Piccard's gonna help me try and get some time with her." Bio said as he walked ahead. `Like I said, just for the sex.' Ran through D'sparil's mind as he ran to catch up.

Upstairs, around ten minutes later, Piccard was walking into his own room and stopped as he saw that Amy had done a bit of rearranging. "What's this?" "Well," she started, "seeing as we share beds a lot, why not have them both together?" Piccard looked up and saw that she had somehow moved both of the beds into the middle of the room and everything else was around the sides. "Can I ask how you did this?" Piccard said with a slight hint of shock, "I did have help." Amy said as she lay down, "the others did it after I told them how well we, ahem, got to know each other since the table." Piccard laughed at the memory, well; more to the point the look on Dark's face as Piccard and Amy had been doing it. "Makes you glad that we're together doesn't it?" Piccard said as he lay next to her, ""I feel more than glad." She told him as they embraced.

SHODAN meanwhile was dealing with the governor's lame excuses as he tried to come up with reasons as to why his team had failed. "Look I told you that you weren't full power." SHODAN shouted into the communicator, and she smiled as she saw the governor wince. "Sorry, but I had no idea that the freak and his ingrates possessed that kind of power." "SILENCE!" SHODAN bellowed, and quite nearly left the crew of the Lebanon in shambles as she continued. "You'd better come up with a decent plan soon, or I'll deal with you myself." She said as she ended the link and turned to the avatar. "They're only human, they can't expect to win." "It doesn't matter to me if they kill him or not," SHODAN said, "they'll all die in the long run. The Arrowsmiths, the federation, the borg, they will all fall!" "Speaking of the Borg." The avatar started, "I'm reading unusual activity on the station." "Leave it." SHODAN told her, "They don't know where we are."

Down on the planet, Piccard was lying in bed with Amy whilst thinking about how he was going to help Bio get Rogue, and then suddenly, they both sprang up as they heard the familiar voice. "WE ARE THE BORG" "Oh no!" Piccard shouted as he sprang up, grabbed his dressing gown and sword and legged it down the stairs. As he got to the front room, those left there just looked at him. "Dressing informally are we?" "The bastards woke me!" Piccard shouted as he grabbed his boots and ran outside to see a group of drones advancing on is position. "Only eight?" Piccard asked himself, and then heard another voice, "They would not send this few unless they had a plan." Piccard turned to see, "Tuvok?" "Of course commander, I'm here to help." "That's nice, but do me a favour," Piccard began, "Just call me Piccard, ranks don't matter anymore." "Very well comman. Piccard." Tuvok corrected himself as he drew his phaser and Piccard primed his sword before the drones stopped moving. "What are they doing?" Piccard said, but then found himself dodging green laser fire. "Since when can the borg shoot?" Piccard yelled, before tapping his COM badge. "Piccard to doctor." "Doctor here." "Get phasers on line and start an anti Borg attack pattern, these drones can shoot."

Suddenly, phaser fire started to emit from the mansion and took out four of the drones, but they adapted before the other four could be taken down. Then before Piccard and Tuvok could attack, they heard a voice from the doorway. "Adapt to this!" Piccard turned, and as he did, flung himself to the floor, as did Tuvok when he saw Jon firing round after round from his rifle. "Good job they can't get bullets." Piccard shouted, "Or you'd be in trouble." Jon smiled as he turned and ran back in. Piccard rose to his feet and helped Tuvok up. "Thanks anyway Tuvok." "Of course Piccard." The Vulcan said as he calmly walked back in, and Piccard took a last look around before he ran back in and shut the door. "Bloody hell it's cold." Piccard said as he ran in and over to the replicator. "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot." He said and as soon as the cup appeared, he grabbed it and held it tightly, feeling the warmth travelling through his now cold fingers. As he moved over he heard someone calling him and turned to Sonic. "Did you like what we did to your room?" "I will in a minute." Piccard said as he carried on walking. As he entered his room, he took off his gown, put his cup on the dresser and dived under the covers. "Bloody hell it's cold out there!" Piccard said again as Amy moved against him. "I'll find a way to, erm, warm you up." Piccard started smiling. "Don't hear me complaining."

She smiled as she drew Piccard into an embrace, and rolled on top of him. "I'll go first this time." She told him as she levelled herself so that she was on top of Piccard's crotch, rubbing along it and causing him to moan significantly as he reached up and undid her bra, allowing it to fall as he took her breasts into his hands and started his rubbing, getting her to moan more as he pulled her down on top of him and started working on her nipples with his tongue, teasing her like mad as he gently bit her, getting a slight yelp of pleasure. Piccard grinned as he swapped sides and worked on the other in much the same way, getting more moans. "Piccard." Amy moaned as he moved downwards and pulled off her underwear in a single movement, moving his tongue inside her, causing her to moan a lot faster as Piccard started flicking his tongue over the all to familiar bump. `Memo to self,' Piccard started thinking, `be creative in future.' He thought as she bucked her hips to signal her release, but Piccard didn't stop, and she yelled as she released onto the marine's face. He smiled as he wiped himself clean and moved up the bed and drew the rapidly panting hedgehog into an embrace.

After he gave her a chance to recover, she reached down and began stroking him, causing him to start to moan as she found a sensitive area and stuck to it. Slowly, she moved her head downwards, and as she got into the right position, she replaced the fingers with her tongue, making him moan faster as she continued her tongue work before taking him into her mouth and rapidly moving her tongue up and down him, and after a minute of this, he started groaning to signal he was near, but she stopped at that point. Before Piccard could say anything, she literally jumped onto his still hard member and began moving up and down, with Piccard keeping a hold of her waist so that he could thrust in turn and not leave her to do all the work. After another minute of this, their speed picked up to a very fast level as they both felt themselves tensing at the same time, and they both literally screamed as they both climaxed simultaneously. She collapsed onto his chest a panting wreck, and he was no better off as they both fell asleep at that moment.

The next morning, Piccard woke up and glanced over at the clock, 9:58. He looked at Amy's sleeping form as he kissed her on the cheek, causing her to stir before opening her eyes and looking straight into Piccard's. "Thought I'd wait for you to wake up today." Piccard said as they kissed, and Piccard looked down to see that they were still, erm, together (So to say!) He pulled out of her with a soft pop as he started to get up, watching as Amy did the same. "Piccard," he looked up at her, "do you always wear that uniform?" "Would you like me to wear something else?" He only smiled at her as she continued. "Try it for a bit, wear something else." "Fine, but go downstairs, I'll keep it a surprise." Amy smiled as she left and went downstairs, and was quite shocked to see that no one else was awake, but within a minute of sitting down, Bio and D'sparil walked in. "Morning." Went around several times as they started talking about general things, until after five minutes, Bio looked up. "Where's Piccard?" "I'm right here." They all looked up, and their eyes widened in surprise. Piccard was in a short-sleeved green shirt with blue jeans and grey trainers. He still had the badge on, but that was expected. He also had a pair of sunglasses and a gold chain around his neck. "Never expected me to have anything like this did you?" Piccard asked as he whipped off his sunglasses and pocketed them. As he walked over to the replicator, the eyes followed him, and as he said "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot." Into the replicator, he heard a familiar voice behind him. "Bloody hell Light. dressing casually?" Piccard turned, "There's a first time for everything Dark." Piccard told him as he walked over to the others and sat down, drinking his tea, whilst still being watched. "Is it that unusual that I wear casual clothes?" "Well," Amy began, "I haven't seen you in casual clothes since just after the mall incident."

Piccard smiled as he downed some more, and felt Bio's hand on his arm. "Can I help?" "You said you would with me getting Rogue." Piccard put the cup down on the table and smiled as he sat back up. "Well the first thing really should be apologising for what you did yesterday, she should forgive you." "And what if she doesn't?" Piccard reached into his pocket, and quick as a flash wrapped some device around Bio's wrist, and as he looked down, noticed it was Piccard's energy shield. "If not, then use that to hold her off." Piccard finished with a smirk. "Okay, now where is she?" Bio asked, standing up. "Computer," Piccard said, "Locate Rogue the Bat." "Rogue the bat is asleep." The voice responded, and Piccard noticed Bio sit back down. "Guess I'll have to wait." He said before looking at the energy shield. "What button is it?" "There's only three," Piccard said as he looked over. "The blue one activates the field over your arm, the green one reflects attacks and the red one activates a force field in front of you." "Better use red then."

Over the next few hours, everyone else woke up, with the exception of rogue, and Bio was starting to get agitated. After five more minutes of waiting, he snapped. "Where is she?" Before anyone could respond, Bio noticed D'sparil pointing over his shoulder and he turned to see Rogue just walking in, wearing her usual outfit. "I con understand now why SHODAN considers her a whore." Bio said as he got up and started to walk over, missing Piccard saying, "Here's hoping it doesn't all go wrong." After what felt like ages, Bio finally reached her, and coughed to get her attention. She turned, and faked surprise when she saw who it was. "Morning Bio." She said with a smile, and Bio was left slightly stunned whilst thinking, `this cheerful bat's the same one that tried to kill me last night?' before managing to say. "I have something to say." "Really?" Bio crossed his arms over his stomach, but what Rogue couldn't see was that he had his hand ready over the energy shield, "About last night, I want to apologise for what I did." The smile never left her face, and thoughts kept racing through Bio's mind that she would do something horrible. "You should have asked me first," she started, "I might not have been so ratty." "I know that now." Bio told her, "but I was just curious, and it got the better of me." She walked up to him to the extent that all that separated them was the shield. "It's alright, I forgive you now." She told him as she kissed him on the cheek and walked out, leaving Bio stunned as he made his way back over to the others.

"So Casanova," Piccard started, "How did it go?" Bio only turned his head to where the lipstick was smudged on his face. "Nice one Bio!" D'sparil shouted. "That makes four." Piccard said whilst pretending to check a pad. "Knuckles, Tom, Jon and Bio." "She's cutting down then." Amy added, getting a few laughs. Before anyone could continue, there was a loud demonic roar from outside, and as everyone ran out, they saw something that none of them ever thought existed erupting from the ground. Only Anaetheron and Cybos recognised it, and they were both white as sheets. "What's that?" Shadow asked, and Anaetheron managed to respond. "The Boss Brain!" before he and Cybos bolted indoors and up to one of the windows. "Cowards." Dark shouted, but Piccard hushed him. "They'll provide cover up there." Just then, they heard a demonic voice. "Yes, I am the boss brain, last remaining member of SHODAN's team before the great one herself!" He roared, causing nearby crowds to run in panic, but they soon reappeared. "I intend to last longer than those of the past that you fought." Piccard growled as the boss brain continued. "The Phobos Baron's, The Deimos Cyberdemon, the Spider mastermind, they were all child's play, prepare to face the ultimate challenge!"

Well, you did some action, and I know that Piccard and Amy weren't that good in their scene here, but I find myself writing the same thing again and again. It's actually more challenging than you think. Well, how was it? Good, Bad, exciting as an AS level in watching paint dry? Please review!

Piccard, logging out due to expired time limit! /\/**