Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 48: An average day, or is it? ( Chapter 49 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 48 - An average day, or is it?

By: Piccard

Well, for the minute I think I've over-exhausted my ability to write entire action chapters. Anyway, you people can't expect me to be perfect all the time can you? BTW, here's chapter 48, with a smallish amount of R stuff.

------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: Don't know this part!

You never say `ni'? Yet more Python references!

------------------------- /\/**

As they re-entered the mansion, Bio had to let go of Piccard as he noticed Amy coming over, and Bio felt a hand at his shoulder, and as he turned he saw Rogue. "Thanks." "For what?" Bio asked with a certain air of confusion. "Saving me back there." Bio somehow managed a smile. "Anytime." He said as Rogue smiled and walked up to him. "I know just how to say thanks properly." She told him, and before Bio could ask what she meant, his eyes shot open as her lips came into contact with his. From the other side of the room, D'sparil looked over at bio, and then to Piccard. "Was that lesson 2?" "No," Piccard began, "But he seems to be doing well on his own." He said as he turned back to Amy. "You fought very well out there before Piccard." "As did you, but it was Bio and D'sparil that saved my life out there, so you'd better thank them as well."

Amy smiled as she let go of Piccard and walked over to where D'sparil had fallen onto the couch and stretched out, pretty much taking up the whole thing. "Amy?" He said as he opened one eye, and was greeted by the pink hedgehog's smiling face. "Thanks for helping Piccard back there." She told him as she kissed him on the cheek, and walked off whist saying, "It means a lot to me." But D'sparil didn't hear this, as he was now off in a world of his own, and after several minutes was bought to his senses by Piccard. "You alright man?" "Of course," The warlock said as he closed his eyes, "That's the first time in my six thousand year existence that I've ever been kissed." "Never got out much did you?" D'sparil looked up to the smirking marine, who promptly got up and left D'sparil to revel in his thoughts for a time longer.

Over the other side of the room, Cybos was keeping Bio upright, partially from the fact that he was exhausted, and partially because two girls had kissed him in about as many minutes. "It's my lucky day!" He said as Cybos helped him over to a chair. "Get any more ecstatic than that and I'll tell everyone you're pissed!" Bio laughed at Cybos's statement as he sat down and as soon as he did he lay his head on the table. "Can't every day be like this?" "If you save Light Piccard more often then it might." Cybos said as he walked out, and as he did, Bio pondered his words. "That might work," He started as he ran a hand through his greenish hair, "But it doesn't half hurt throwing yourself in front of a torpedo." Bio continued thinking this sort of thing for about ten minutes before getting up and walking over to D'sparil, who was still in a dream world. "You coming?" The warlock looked up, and just said, "Pink hedgehogs," In a sort of dazed tone, and Bio raised an eyebrow. "You're obsessed, you know that?" D'sparil sniggered as Bio grabbed his arm and dragged him up to the holodeck for a training match.

Around half an hour later, Jon was walking through the mansions upper floors with his video camera. "Nothing up here, might be something on the next floor." He said to himself as he went down the stairs and came out opposite the holodeck. He moved over and started pressing buttons. "Computer, who's in there?" "Bio Piccard and D'sparil." The voice replied. "Is that all?" "Of course," It started, "You can't expect everyone to be in here now can you?" Jon shrugged it off as he walked down the hall and heard french cries from behind one of the doors, and he pulled his camera up so that he was staring right into it. "Now, we're going to see how the French conduct themselves during, erm, diplomatic negotiations." He said as he pushed the door open slightly and pushed the camera lens through. "Now here we have the master swordsman Antoine showing Bunnie how good he really is with his weapon." Jon whispered as he kept the camera on the two, who didn't even notice, as their own cries drowned out the noise of the camera and Jon's voice.

"Leaving them," Jon said as he walked away from the pair after they were finished, "We shall go to the holodeck and see what the two single men do in their spare time." He told the camera, while thinking, `Don't let it be one of my programs!' The holodeck doors opened silently, and Jon crouched behind a rock and taped Bio and D'sparil training in various physical and magical arts. "As you can see, they have very boring lives when they aren't training, and this is the only tape in existence which shows D'sparil," He gestured to the warlock in the camera shot, "Without his robe, so savour it!" As the training session intensified. Jon chose that moment to leave, and as he did, heard noises from the next room down the hallway. "Well, now you lucky people get to see how Piccard and Amy pass the time!" Jon opened the door slightly allowing the camera lens in, and got the shots that he wanted, "If I were you I'd get the kiddies to bed, it's hotting up now!" Jon said, ala Frankie Howard, as he kept the camera on the two in the room.

"Harder!" Amy screamed as Piccard kept it up, only just managing to remain in control of his urges. "You sure no one can hear us?" "Positive," Piccard told her mid thrust, "I put up soundproof fields around the walls." Amy smiled more as Piccard kept up his work, and she felt herself nearing release incredibly quickly, as did Piccard. Amy screamed as she clamed down around him, and Piccard in turn roared as he too released. He got off her a panting wreck and without turning said, "Jon." There was a slight gasp from the doorway. "I may not have my psionics anymore but I can still sense things." "Sorry!" Jon shouted as he ran down the corridor and stopped at the next door. "Memo to self, be careful around them in future." Jon said as he heard his name being called, and turned to see Tom entering the camera shot. "What are you doing?" "Well," Jon began, "Michael rang me from the newsroom and asked me to get footage of what goes on around here for their Saturday night show tomorrow. Tom smirked, "I trust you have, erm, interesting footage." "You bet." Jon said as they both heard a roar and Jon bought the camera up again, "Now we happen to be outside the room of Anaetheron Jil'Ardeen and Mina mongoose, another pair, lets see what they're up to." Jon opened the door and poked the camera round, but pulled it back several seconds later. "Unfortunately we missed anything on that front." He said as he and Tom walked downstairs.

As they got there, they started towards the lounge and noticed another door opening on the way and Dark and Cybos came out. "What were you two doing?" "Creating a surprise for Piccard." Dark said as he pointed in. "Think he'll like the armoury?" As Jon looked in, his lower jaw nearly impacted with the floor, every weapon that they either bought with them, found or just plain scavenged, (In the case of the compression rifles) were now suspended from racks and there was the obvious smell of leather from the holding buckles that kept the weapons in place. "What do you think?" "I think it's very practical, but what do the viewers think?" Jon said to the camera, and Dark noticed it for the first time, "What's that for?" Jon told him the story and what he'd got so far. Dark and Cybos only laughed as Jon finished, "They're seriously gonna play that?" "We'll see tomorrow night!" Jon said as he looked up at the clock, 11:17pm.

"Where does the time go?" He said, and was answered by a loud bang from the kitchen. "What the hell?" Tom shouted as he flung open the door, and a charred version of Rogue appeared, "I only tried for a snack, but whatever I use, it blows up!" She said as she staggered past, but tom shouted to her. "Rogue?" "Yes?" "Erm, how can I say this?" Tom said, an obvious shade of red, "Well?" "Your clothes seemed to get nuked in the blast!" Rogue took one look down and didn't have that big a reaction to being naked, and she walked off, luckily, she missed the video camera that was trailed on her. "Now it's collector's footage," Jon said in triumph, "Hope you hit your record buttons, who knows when they'll play this again?" Jon said as he held his camera tightly and started off around the mansion again, desperate for new footage.

The next morning, Piccard was woken by a familiar smell and saw Dark over him with two cups. "Hope this is alright," Dark said as he handed the cup over, "I'm not too good with replicators." Piccard smiled as he drank from the cup, and as he put it on the dresser, he turned to see the other side of the bed empty. "Amy?" "She's downstairs, you know, you're one heavy sleeper!" Piccard chuckled lightly as he lay back and Dark sat on the side of the bed. "Have fun last night?" "You know I did!" Piccard told him, a light shade of red as he stretched out. "What time is it?" "Erm," Dark looked over his shoulder and checked the clock. "12:40." Piccard got up and grabbed his dressing gown. "Not gonna wear boxers?" "No," Piccard said, "I want to see how long it takes them all to notice." Dark only smiled as he grabbed Piccard's badge and dropped it into Piccard's gown pocket. "No point in leaving it." "Fair enough." Piccard said as they walked out. "You know, the boss brain was harder than I thought." Piccard said as they walked down the stairs, "Well, look on the bright side light." Dark said, (Partial rhyme! Doctor: Once more. . .!) "You left him well and truly brain dead." Piccard fell to the floor anime-style before they both entered the front room and saw everyone crowded around the T.V.

"Finally a question for you all," They heard a familiar voice say, "As I wrote in to ask the others last week, are any of you single." "Well," D'sparil began on screen, "Michael, I'll make it obvious to everyone watching, Anaetheron here is taken," He said as he gestured to the Hell Knight, "Cybos and R-396 here are both involved with each other," They both blushed as the camera hit them. "Tuvok is a hologram, he's out, and metal's a robot so he's out." The two in question seemed to be glaring daggers into the back of the warlock's head as he continued. "So only Xerxes and I are free." "Great," Piccard muttered, "Self promotion!"

"So how are you all getting back?" "Well," Anaetheron began, "We can teleport if Piccard's awake!" "No matter how much we tried," Cybos started, "We couldn't wake him." "That's it." Piccard said as he summoned his staff and started to teleport. The others just continued to watch on the screen. "He's a sound sleeper you know, can sleep through anything, even SHODAN!" Xerxes finished, but they weren't expecting what happened next. "I would appreciate it if you didn't slag me off on the news thank you very much." Piccard said as he came into camera view in his dressing gown. "Piccard," Anaetheron began, "What?" The unhappy marine said, "You're not wearing boxers." Piccard looked down, then realisation hit him as he spun so that his back was to the camera. "Now do you lot want to teleport or what?" They all agreed to this, and as they took position, Piccard pulled a tape from his pocket. "By the way Michael," Piccard started as he carefully walked over and handed it over. "Jon asked me to give you this. Wouldn't tell me what was on it, but I have a vague idea." Piccard finished as the group were engulfed in a blue light, and Michael ended the show. As the group rematerialised, Piccard started walking to the stairs. "First item on the agenda," he said as he walked out, "Boxers!"

After finding a pair of grey ones, he walked over to his pile of clothes and pulled out his garb from yesterday, which bore many holes. "Thank you boss brain." Piccard said as he repaired his clothes with a single spell. "I'm getting better at this repairing lark!" He said as he did up the chain and slipped on the shades. "Lookin' good!" he said to himself as he corrected the shirt and stopped as he walked out. "Did I just compliment myself?" He said in shock as he grabbed his badge from his gown pocket and walked out. As he walked into the holodeck, the weirdest sight yet greeted him. Jon was tied to a post with a target board painted on his arse, and Tom was standing there with a smug look on his face. "Did you do this?" "Well," Tom started, with his hand glowing, "I need help on my accuracy, and Jon, ahem, volunteered to be the target." Muffled yells could be heard from underneath the gag that Jon bore, and Piccard grabbed one of the knives that materialised in Tom's hand. "Make sure you line it up right." Piccard said as he got ready to throw. "Don't worry Jon, you'll only feel a little prick." Piccard said as he flung the knife forward, adding, "But what's new?" under his breath. Downstairs, laughter echoed for the next half hour as they watched Piccard and Tom using various techniques with the knives, and watching Jon's facial expressions change whenever one hit.

After having fun with Jon, Piccard retreated back to his room and grabbed a pad. "Well what to write!" Piccard said as he started dictating.

Personal Log I.D. -02946

Author: Marine Commander Piccard Arrowsmith

Subject: Things that happen

-------------------------

What an eventful time it's been since my last log, I'll try and recount the details in order:

Firstly, the lard god Taylon thought he could batter us by pummelling the mansion with the Lebanon's torpedoes, but thanks to Bio's thinking, we're all right. (That's why I wasn't in the mood to talk last log!)

Next, the Borg attempted another attack, but Tuvok and me held them off, with Jon's help. I also notice that Jon's been stealing the quotes that I stole from before I went into stasis and adapted them to his own, but his vesions are crap!

Then Taylon got too big for his boots and came back on the Lebanon, but this time, the battle was more intense on the ground. Then he tried to play with my emotions by shooting Amy with a concentrated stun blast, but I think I made him pay by beating him shitless. Amy's alright now, as is Knuckles, back with us and he's found a new rival as well, Cmndr. Neil Carter of the Poledes, it was hate at first sight.

Yesterday, we faced another evil, in the form of the boss brain. It was very hard to beat him, and he dragged Bio and D'sparil to the icon of sin, but I managed to jump through the gateway as well. Lucky that I managed it, as it took our combined efforts to escape. You see, After seeing the disfigured corpse of my father (Sobbing is heard) I let my rage grip me, and I ran through and gave him everything I had, and as Bio and D'sparil walked through, I administered the killing blow, but got impaled in the process. It took our three magics combined to break the blockers and escape.

Other than that the only interesting thing is that I'm helping Bio try and win some time with Rogue, but I can't help thinking that the author's pairing her up with too many people. (I suppose, but I'll tell you why afterwards.) So that's who that voice belongs too! (Damn! Rumbled by my own trap!)

End log! /\/**

-------------------------

As Piccard put the pad on the dresser, he closed his eyes and began to think. `This just keeps getting more and more interesting, but what I want to know most was what was on that video that Jon asked me to give to Michael.' After Piccard closed his eyes, he drifted into a light sleep, and was awakened by Amy shaking him. "Hi sweet thing." Piccard said with a grin, getting a light blush. "What time is it?" "8:30!" "Blimey!" Piccard said as he sprang up, "Today passed quick!" "Well you slept for most of it," She began, "Jon called everyone down and said that there's something on T.V. that we all might be interested in." `Bet it has something to do with that video!' Piccard thought as they both walked out and as they entered the front room, saw Jon on the T.V. screen with Michael. "Now I rang Jon earlier in the week," Michael began, "And asked him to get a video of what happened at the mansion, well, I suggest you find a tape to record this on, as it's gonna be a collector's item. Anyway, we'll be playing it after this break!" As the adverts started, uneasy looks went around the occupants of the mansion, and the silence lingered in the air until the news resumed.

Well, now that's a cliff hanger! What is on the video then? Pretty much the whole of the next chapter will be on it! Anyway, how was this chapter? Good, Bad, Hilarious as getting your genitals caught in a bacon slicer? (OUCH!) Please review!

Piccard, signing out! /\/**