Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 63: Beach Blast with Bio Carter! ( Chapter 64 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 63: Beach Blast with Bio Carter!

By: Piccard

Lots of reviews! I'll try and reply. Crystalstorm21: I've been waiting for the perfect time to turn Tuvok into a fun lover, so I aint turning him back! Martial Arts Master: I'm glad you like the fic all the way. But I have been careful in the amount of R stuff I use, and I even notify em at the beginning of chapters, but if they complain it's their own fault!

Magnus: That's an interesting point. Chapter 69. I was planning something special, but I can't decide on the couple I'll use, and that's where you lot come in! I want you to pick a couple that I've either written about, hinted on or any two that you want to see together (Keep it reasonable please!) and tell me in a review. (I look forward to seeing whom you want!)

Anaetheron: Enough light, let's get a move on. Bio Carter needs a thrashing!

---------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: See chapter 49!

For Dalaran? Sadly I know that that place got nuked! (I imitate the arch mages for a living!)

---------------------- /\/**

Back at the beach, Piccard and Amy were lying on the sand with their arms around each other. They knew that many of the others were like it as well, and Rogue and Bio had just rejoined the group. "Piccard?" He looked up and smiled as he stared into Amy's eyes, "Hmm?" "Why'd you destroy the ARK?" He chuckled slightly, "I had to make sure there were no traces of them left in the system, the queen may have been dead, but she could still have resurrected if she'd been left there." He smiled more as he pulled her closer, "So nuking the thing was the only way, but me being in it was just a little insurance so it hit right." She chuckled now as Piccard bought her in for a long kiss, but after a minute, there was a loud bang from out over the ocean, and as Piccard flew up and various people ran, Tom just pointed. "That's the same one that did us in before!" Piccard summoned his shotgun and pointed it straight. "Identify yourself." "Gladly! I am your doom!" He shouted as he brandished a knife and flew towards Piccard at full speed, but suddenly as he was about to hit, Knuckles sprang from out of nowhere and punched him square in the stomach, sending him back, but he sprang up like he hadn't even been touched. "You will all regret fighting against SHODAN!" He shouted as he reached for the claps behind his helmet. "But first you have to get through me!" He pulled his helmet off and left those who'd been on the ARK or not paying attention in shock! "That's right!" He shouted as he drew his rifle and started charging, "I am the bringer of darkness, I am,"

"BIO CARTER!!!"

"Oh please!" Dark shouted as he summoned his chaingun. "I don't know what's worse, SHODAN's allies, or the names she gives her creations!" Suddenly, a black bolt collided with Dark's chest and sent him flying back into Xerxes, who managed to catch him before they both went back. "Seems to me like you need anger management." They then heard laughter and looked over to see Jon clutching his chest in mock sarcasm. "Seems to me like you're a complete wanker but what's new?" He managed to dodge the volley of bolts that shot towards him as Piccard grabbed his shotgun. "Try it," Carter shouted as he started to hover and moved over the ocean. "I know you're weak to water, and my energy shield stops projectile attacks, you have no hope!" "Really?" Piccard shouted as he fired, but true to Carter's words, the shell hit a field in front of him as Carter pointed his rifle. "My turn!" He shouted as he let rip with a volley of energy rounds, and Piccard wasn't fast enough to dodge this time as the rounds hit him square in the chest and sent him flying back into Tom, and the two sprawled to the floor. "He's trying my patience." Piccard said as he got up and managed to help Tom up, "I trust you'll dispose of him?" "In time Tom!"

Then, there were three cries of the word, "Levitation!" As Dark, Bio and Chaos took to the air, brandishing blades as Carter morphed his arm into another emerald blade. "She made him from my specifications!" Bio shouted as he dodged a lunge and flipped in midair as he bought his own sword forward, missing Carter by a whisker. "He's good, but we're better!" Dark yelled as he swung his sword in a wide arc, but Carter countered and a loud clang was heard as their blades connected. `Now's my chance!' Chaos thought as he dived forward, but to his horror, Carter swung around like a bullet and grabbed his arm. "Orange hair never suited anyone!" Carter shouted as he punched Chaos hard in the face and flung him down as hard as he could. "Chaos!" Piccard yelled as there was a massive splash when Chaos was submerged. "Someone get him out of." But before he could finish, they could hear a strange whirring noise as Chaos emerged from the water in a blue diamond, which moved to the beach and dropped Chaos before disappearing. "You can thank me later!" Piccard turned and saw Tom wink at him before he summoned his laser pistol.

"You never seem to quit!" Bio yelled as he bought his arm forward and clipped the arm of Carter's armour, and Carter muttered several profanities (That could never be heard in a part PG-13/ part R fic such as this!) as he bought his hand forward, punching Bio hard in the side of the head before swinging his blade and slashing Bio's chest, causing him to scream at the dual pain surging through him as he lost his bearings and dropped his height slightly. But to everyone's wonder, Bio started laughing. "For your information I CAN swims, no need to get wet about it!" Bio yelled as he dived down and pointed his sword at the water, and before he submerged, yelled, "Hydro stab!" For several seconds, nothing happened, but then Bio shot out of the water, followed by a whirlwind of water as he shot towards a startled Carter. "Get a load of this!" Bio yelled as he stabbed upwards, and all the water that followed him moved up and gathered in the blade before shooting up and leaving a large slash mark straight up Carter's armour. "That was just water," He shouted as he recoiled, "Water isn't dangerous!" "It is to some of us!" Piccard yelled from the shore. "Oh can it freak!" Came the reply as Carter fired a rifle round straight at Piccard, but it rebounded off the blue diamond. "Tom, what is that?" "The spirit cage," The admiral said as he called it off and aimed his pistol, "Closest thing to invulnerability we have!"

From hovering over them, Dark smiled as he used his hover boots to blast back over the action and swinging like crazy before stopping and turning back. "I call that the `Andrews slash'" "Dark behind you!" Piccard yelled, but Dark was surrounded by a red fire shield that caused Carter to stop and float back. "Localised Pyrokenesis." Dark said as the shield vanished, "Best shield move I have!" He finished proudly as he span and his sword started to glow blue. "Here's a move that Light hasn't used in a while, Whirling blade!" He shouted as he started spinning and a large wave of fire shot from blade, making Carter flinch slightly. (You know what game I nicked that spin attack from!) "Do what you like!" He shouted as he countered a blow from Bio. "You can only phase me temporarily!"

Just then, two orange beams shot Carter in the back, and he turned to see Tuvok and the Doctor with phasers pointed towards him. "I don't see you anywhere near winning!" The doctor shouted as he charged another round, "Your presumption of winning was an illogical one," Tuvok started as he fired, but Carter countered it, "But it was a bloody amusing one!" "Well said that Vulcan!" Jon yelled as he pressed a button and fire started creeping up his sword. "I may not have magic, but I have this thing rigged for similar effects." He turned a dial all the way whilst yelling, "Flame seeker!" as the fire in the sword formed into a dart, and shot forward into an unsuspecting Carter, and what shocked everyone was that as soon as the bolt connected, Carter tensed and roared in pain before realising what he did and got back to slashing.

"Jon!" He looked up to see Dark hovering overhead, before looking back straight and seeing Piccard come up and grab him by the shoulders. "Listen and listen well, your flame sword has a power that we don't and seems to be the key to defeating him, now tell me," His grin faded, "What powers it?" Jon's face seemed to whiten at Piccard's action. "The same I said in the holodeck a while back." He managed to say before Piccard let go, "I wired my sword up to a photon power pack and use that to simulate magic." Piccard suddenly started smiling before he started speaking again. "Even though I'm in shock at the number of technical words you just used in a sentence I understood, I think I know why the sword worked." He looked up, "Dark," He called, and the dark marine floated down, "Can you summon a weapon for me?" "Which one?" "I think you already know." Light muttered as Dark laughed and his hands glowed before a familiar large gun appeared. "The Photonic shocker!" Piccard yelled as he pointed it and fired, a large blue and orange orb emerged and flew through the air towards an unsuspecting Carter, who turned too late before being engulfed by the sphere and roaring in agony.

Chaos saw an opportunity and shot into the air and behind Carter with his fist glowing a bright red, and as Carter turned back, Chaos bought his fist forward and yelled "Chaotic focus!" as Carter screamed again and flew into the beach, spraying sand everywhere as he eventually ground to a halt. "That explains a lot!" Piccard said as he threw the shocker back up to Dark, who transported it back to the mansion and summoned Piccard's staff, which he threw down and Piccard twirled it expertly. "Now you're in our domain Carter," He said as he bought his staff to a halt over his shoulder, "Your about to experience true pain." He said as he bought his staff down hard into Carter's back, causing him to yell out as the others got into the swing of things and grabbed different weapons and started beating him.

After several minutes, Carter had had enough, He transformed his arm without any warning and bought it up, slashing Piccard straight up the chest and causing him to scream as he fell back. Then Carter heard a yell behind him and looked up, immediately wishing he didn't, as he heard a voice shouting "Carter no baka!" and he screamed as a massive hammer connected with his face, knocking him senseless before his eyes flew open and he shot up and grabbed the handle, leading to a shocked hedgehog as his green eyes started to flash. "You'll regret that me dear." He muttered as he pulled on the handle and lifted her clean into the air before he started spinning, causing her to yell as he let go of the handle and sent Amy flying into the ocean some distance away. Piccard saw this and ran as fast as he could, embedding his fist into Carter's face as he turned to Tom. "Cast that Spirit cage, I'm going after her!" "But you can't swim!" He frowned, "I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!" Piccard yelled as the diamond appeared again and he started glowing a light turquoise underneath before he shot off over the water, and as he came to an area where he saw bubbles rising to the surface, he stopped and immediately went under.

After quickly looking around and having had his vision partially obscured by the crystal cage, he finally spotted Amy slowly sinking. He gradually floated over, gently catching her and pulling her close. "You'll be fine." He muttered as he grabbed her hammer from the water and swung it behind his back. Suddenly as he started floating upwards, using what little magic he had left, he noticed the cage violently starting to flicker. "Tom must be in trouble!" Piccard shouted as it continued flickering, `You better keep this cage up long enough mate!" Piccard thought as he continued floating up, and just as his head broke the surface the cage vanished. "Now that's what I call luck." He muttered as he started floating back to the shore, and he was sure he heard Amy mutter slightly in agreement as he started walking up the beach and saw his suspicions were correct.

The Doctor was standing over a floored Tom, who had a very lethal looking slash through him, and Carter was standing nearby locked eye to eye with Knuckles. "Want a rematch do you?" Carter shouted as Knuckles ran forward and bought a gloved fist down at Carter, but he just jumped back and lunged with his fists in a hammer shape. "You alright Piccard?" He looked over to see Tails approaching. "I was," Piccard started as he lay Amy down on the sand, "But then the genetic bastard over there decides to try drowning my girlfriend, and to quote Greg Dyke, I'm very angry!" Piccard shouted as he clutched his staff so hard the colour drained from his fingers as he bolted forwards and smashed his staff hard into the side of Carters head. "You want a scrap you got one!" Piccard shouted as he span and bought the base of the staff hard into the other side of Carters head, making him fall to the sand again as Piccard lunged after him, roaring as he used his staff to vault over him by slamming the base hard into Carter's torso. "Now I know why the governor vaporised you," Piccard started as his staff began to glow, "it's because you can't be trusted!" He yelled as he bought the head down hard, and a black glow erupted as Carter shot up and kicked Piccard hard, making the staff fly off towards D'sparil, who caught it and held on to it as Carter tried unleashing a flurry of quick moves on Piccard, but he seemed shocked as Piccard countered with moves just as fast. "I may not be powerful physically," He started, and the others swore his speed increased, "But I can strike many times faster than you can."

For the next few minutes, Piccard and Carters limbs were just blurs, until suddenly, Carter stopped and started taking blows like there was no tomorrow as his arm started morphing again, but Dark countered this with a well aimed pulse. Carter, seeing he had no method of attacking now, activated a communicator. "SHODAN, get me out of here!" He yelled, and he started to disappear as Piccard span fast and slammed his staff into the spot where Carter had just been, and as soon as the green effluence faded, Piccard collapsed to the sand next to Amy as Tom walked over whilst clutching his stomach, which seemed to be healing nicely. "That was amazing, I didn't know you could fight like that without magic." Piccard just lay down and started rubbing the now healing slash up his chest. "I can't. It's an adrenaline surge that allows me to move that fast in a pinch." "But why?" Piccard looked over at Amy and smiled as he saw her stir slightly. "I care about Amy more than I do about anything else combined, and I'd do anything to protect her, even give my own life," He lowered his head, "Fact is Tom, I can't stand anything harming her, and you know how angry I can get." He just nodded as he remembered the incident on the Poledes when Piccard had to be restrained from killing Cmndr. Carter. (That picture from the album in chapter 5 or 6, the man covered in blood can now be identified as Cmndr. Carter!)

Dark smiled as he looked down at his watch, "Guy's it's still mid afternoon." He said out loud, "How about we stay here a while longer?" Indtead of saying anything in agreement, Sonic and Shadow just jetted off, spraying sand over Bio and Chaos, who just mouthed profanities at the two blurs that were now some way off. "You need some time off Piccard," He turned his head to see Knuckles over his shoulder, "You've been overdoing it incredibly hard lately." "Doing what, fighting, magic or sex?" Knuckles smirked as he walked off and said, "All three." Getting Piccard to go a light shade of red as he looked up and saw Anaetheron and Tuvok in the water, with Bio as the referee as they fought for the sake of it, causing Piccard to laugh as he watched Tuvok doing his new taunt. It started with the Vulcan peace sign, and he said, "Live long," after this, he flipped his hand round and changed it so he was flicking the V's at him, finishing with, "And piss off!" Causing the Hell Knight, and the genetic and light marines to lose it as the Vulcan saw his window of opportunity and jumped on the Hell Knight whilst emitting a very feeble battle cry. Suddenly, Piccard noticed Dark hovering over him, "It's 3:30 Light, wanna join in a game?" "Perhaps in a minute Dark," Piccard started as he closed his eyes, "I wanna have a short nap." `I know your idea of `short naps' is different to everyone else's.' Dark muttered as Piccard drifted off, and Dark smirked as he heard light snoring from the marine.

There we are, Bio Carter proves that he's a bastard by trying to drown Chaos Piccard and Amy, and impaling Tom (Who has no recovery spells) What a git! -Ahem- Sorry, rambling again. Anyway, how was that one? Good, Bad, Ironic as Blair being a Tory? (That's what I think!) Please review, and if you want, mention whom you want to see in Chapter 69. (I will do any straight pairing, but if you want yaoi or yuri, I will attempt it! Just don't expect it to be that good. I have no personal experience with the straight stuff as it is!)

Piccard, logging out vaguely happy! /\/**