Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 64: Still at the beach, what to do? ( Chapter 65 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 64: Still at the beach, what to do?

By: Piccard

(Once again I grace your screens, bringing you chapter 64 of this, ahem, epic.)

Dark: And Magnus voted didn't he?

(I was getting to that, a vote for Yuri right from the off? WAHEY! But I am a bloke after all, so others might not agree with me. But it is my fic!)

Bio: We do respect what the audience wants, and Light gives them what they want, don't you?

(I attempt to most of the time. I try to listen to what people say!)

Chaos: :Floats down from ceiling: Sounds good, now let's go Light!

(That's my line, and remember voting about Chapter 69! For a full explanation, see the top of chapter 63!)

------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: Was back somewhere, check the storeroom.

It's hammer time? I don't disagree, but I know I used that before!

------------------------- /\/**

Dark smiled as he looked down at his watch, "Guy's it's still mid afternoon." He said out loud, "How about we stay here a while longer?" Instead of saying anything in agreement, Sonic and Shadow just jetted off, spraying sand over Bio and Chaos, who just mouthed profanities at the two blurs that were now some way off. "You need some time off Piccard," He turned his head to see Knuckles over his shoulder, "You've been overdoing it incredibly hard lately." "Doing what, fighting, magic or sex?" Knuckles smirked as he walked off and said, "All three." Getting Piccard to go a light shade of red as he looked up and saw Anaetheron and Tuvok in the water, with Bio as the referee as they fought for the sake of it, causing Piccard to laugh as he watched Tuvok doing his new taunt. It started with the Vulcan peace sign, and he said, "Live long," after this, he flipped his hand round and changed it so he was flicking the V's at him, finishing with, "And piss off!" Causing the Hell Knight, and the genetic and light marines to lose it as the Vulcan saw his window of opportunity and jumped on the Hell Knight whilst emitting a very feeble battle cry. Suddenly, Piccard noticed Dark hovering over him, "It's 3:30 Light, wanna join in a game?" "Perhaps in a minute Dark," Piccard started as he closed his eyes, "I wanna have a short nap." `I know your idea of `short naps' is different to everyone else's.' Dark muttered as Piccard drifted off, and Dark smirked as he heard light snoring from the marine.

About half an hour later, Piccard opened his eyes and looked down at the practically healed slash across his bare chest. "Healed better than I thought." He said out loud, but then heard a loud voice shouting, "Now!" and suddenly Piccard was drenched in a spray of water. "What the hell?" He shouted as he shot up and turned to the noise, seeing Dark rolling on the floor with Amy next to him. "We had to wake you somehow," Dark managed to say through laughs, "You and I have different definitions of short naps." "I was only out for half an hour!" Piccard protested, and smirked as he saw Amy shaking the remainder of water out of her fur. "Having fun waking me up?" He muttered as he wrapped his arms around her, and before she could respond, they heard coughing and turned to see Tuvok. "That was very sweet but it is illogical to do it in public." "We've done it in public before," Piccard muttered as they split and saw the smug looking Vulcan walk off. Piccard looked down to see Dark just starting to move, and he gave him a hand in getting up. "I think I will play a game actually Dark." Piccard said as he brushed a stray drop of water from under his right eye, and Dark just smiled, "Zero G volleyball it is." Piccard raised an eyebrow as he followed Dark.

After managing to locate Bio and Chaos, Dark led them to a wide open area that didn't seem to be in use, and Dark's hands began to glow as a transparent cube materialised. "Okay, you guys," Dark started as they walked in and immediately floated off the floor, and cries of `Whoa', `What the?' and `F***ing hell!' were heard before Dark continued, "My magic creates a field of Zero G, meaning we're all weightless." "So how do we play?" Bio asked, and a ball immediately flew into his arms. "Same as a usual game." Dark said as he and Chaos moved to one side, "Win in the same way, by getting it to hit the ground." Piccard smirked as he and Bio floated to the other side. "I take it that the ball will rebound off the walls." "It's like you can read my mind." Dark said as they all took up gaming stances, "Bio, serve when ready." The genetic marine took careful aim and hit it towards Chaos, who only charged energy and blasted the ball with a Chaotic Focus. "What the?" Bio yelled as he hit the ball back, and Dark smirked. "I never said anything about not using magic. The ball is specially enchanted to convert magic to power, so spells help." "Great!" Piccard muttered as it came flying his way and his fist glowed grey. "Iron fist!" He yelled as he smashed the thing back at Chaos.

For the next half hour, the patrons of the beach were treated to this part volleyball part magic blasting match up, and the scores stayed close throughout. "Psionic ricochet!" Dark yelled as the ball hit a transparent barrier and rebounded off a sidewall towards Bio, who was charging a green ball in his fist. "You wanna see power," He started as he stopped the ball and it hovered in front of him, "Dark has Rupture, Light has Armageddon Strike, here's my ultimate," His arms came forward and he yelled out, "Biological Blast!" A bright green pulsating beam shot from his palm and blasted the ball straight back at Dark, who couldn't move quick enough to counter it as it hit the sand. "That's 19 all," Amy yelled from the outside, "Next point wins it!" Piccard smirked as Chaos served and it flew his way. He knew his magic wasn't up to Armageddon Strike level, but he knew a spell that could help. He shot up and twisted in midair as he hit it back, but just before Dark could hit it, Piccard shot a blue pulse at the ball and yelled, "Frost Nova!" as a blue ice crystal surrounded the ball and it dropped to the ground. "And that's the quickest point in history." Piccard said with a smile as the four exited the cube.

As soon as he got out he lay down on the beach and looked back to Dark, who was dealing with the kids who wanted a try, but he eventually gave in and left them too it as he walked over and joined Piccard. "Whatever possessed you to challenge me to volleyball?" Piccard said as he stretched and Dark just sighed. "I thought as you were a technical boff that I might be able to beat you." Piccard laughed as he put a hand on Dark's shoulder, "You beat me in that battle royal last week, you should be happy." Dark managed a sort of smile before Piccard suddenly flew forwards with a pink form attached to his back. "Amy," Piccard muffled with his face in the sand, "As happy as I am to have you touching me, I would rather it if I could breathe!" She blushed slightly as Piccard pulled himself up and spat a load of sand from his mouth as he turned and Amy tackled him back down, but this time his back hit the sand. "Never knew you were that strong." Piccard mocked as she smiled. "We didn't know you were that good at games." "Some," Piccard said, "As long as the key stat is agility, I'll win every time."

Over at the side, Bio was sitting with Tails while Cream had gone for some ice cream, (See I can write stuff that doesn't involve sex!) "Bio there is one thing I want to know." The genetic marine turned and saw the fox with the familiar look of curiousness. "How come you're the only Piccard that can swim?" Bio smiled, "As I was the only Arrowsmith created via genetics, it stands to reason that I wouldn't have the same weaknesses as the others, but I think I now know mine." Bio said as he lay down, "Carter appears to have been redesigned on my specifications, so if he is weak to Photonic energy, it stands to reason that I am as well." "As long as they don't get their hands on photon weapons." "It's a bit late for that," Bio said as he looked over at Piccard and Amy, "I scanned Piccard after he was hit, and it appears that Carter's rifle is a photon weapon, so I better be careful." Just then Cream came over holding the cones. "Are you sure you don't want one Bio?" "Another advantage of genetics," He said as he smiled, "I don't need food, but I still need drink." He said as he reached down and pulled a coke out of nowhere.

Up in space, the avatar walked into the medi-bay to see Carter dealing with a high Photonic charge by shouting profanities at the wall. "You alright?" He span as he saw the turquoise clad girl at the door, "I was thrashed by the freak, of course I'm not alright!" He shouted as he punched the wall, and he saw the avatar starting to back away. "Hang on, I need someone to talk with." She turned back and walked over, sitting down as Carter gestured to a spot on the medi-bed where he was before. "Where's your master?" Carter teased, and the avatar glared, "SHODAN is not my master, she's my friend!" "Calm down," Carter said as he sweatdropped slightly, "Can't you take a joke?" "Depends what the joke is." Carter smirked as he looked out of the window onto the nearby planet, "Why was I revived?" "Pardon?" Carter sighed slightly, "Vaporisation felt weird, one minute my body parts feel like their shrinking and burning, then I find myself in a tank in the cryo facility." The avatar smiled weakly as she watched him, "The governor would have been to risky to have around, you were not, your hatred for Piccard was evident from what you did to the governor." Carter smirked evilly as he remembered and he felt an arm around his shoulder, "You're just confused," The avatar said as Carter rested his head on her shoulder, "All will be explained in time." She finished as she rested her head on his. After seven minutes they failed to notice the door open, and they both jumped up as they heard a voice say, "Getting close are we?" "SHODAN!" the avatar yelled as Carter looked about in a panic. "Thanks for spoiling the moment!" Carter muttered as SHODAN looked around, "I trust you will both keep respectable during working hours." "We wouldn't have done anything anyway." The avatar protested, but Carter just sighed, "How do we convince her?" He whispered.

Back on the beach, Piccard and Amy were walking along the shores, laughing as they watched Tuvok and the Doctor walking around like a grumpy old man and a fun loving teen as they caused the others hell, and by the time they joined with Chaos Piccard, Amy and Piccard were in stitches. "Great Scot!" Piccard shouted as he finally stopped, "Feels good to laugh at two holograms and an insane version of yourself." Amy just nodded as she tried stifling giggles. Piccard smiled as he saw this and they moved further up the beach to Anaetheron, who was lying back sunbathing with something familiar on his face. (It's not Mina!) "Anaetheron," The Hell Knight sat up before Piccard finished, "I've just found who took my sunglasses." Piccard said as Anaetheron looked like he was trying to come up with an excuse, but Piccard laughed it off, "Calm down, just ask next time," He managed to say, and Anaetheron let out a breath of happiness. "So where's your wife?" Piccard teased, and Anaetheron went bright red, "We're not married, and you know it!" "Only joking with you." Piccard said as he looked at his watch, 4:49.

"Still have a while yet," they heard from behind them and they turned to see Xerxes, "Not a lot for an android to do here." "Please explain." Piccard said whilst mimicking interest, "Well sand knackers up our systems and so does water, so we have to be careful." "Ever thought about something to block your joints?" "That's turn me into a statue." Piccard smirked at the mental image of a Xerxes statue as he looked around. "Where's Chaos?" "I'll give you three guesses." Xerxes said as he gestured behind him, and Piccard looked to see Chaos dragging Jon across the beach as various cries of `Nuke' could be heard, causing Piccard to sigh as he started running. "I'll be back in a second." He called over his shoulder as Chaos saw him and went into overdrive.

Bio sighed as he watched Piccard chasing Chaos from further up the beach from where he'd just moved to be with Rogue. "I just don't get it." Bio muttered as he looked her over again for the sixtieth time. "Get what?" Rogue said as sensually as she could and Bio smirked, "How a girl can wear something the size of four teabags and remain secure about herself!" This caused Rogue to laugh as she moved closer to him, "I know for a fact that I am `secure'" She mocked, "It just appears that this thing will reveal all, and I like the effect it has on men, (Okay that sounded wrong, kinda.,.)" She noticed his breathing had increased slightly as she moved closer, "Which is kinda the effect it's having on me now, right?" Bio managed to say, and Rogue just smiled as she kissed him. At that moment, they heard a cough, and they split to see D'sparil. "Nice show, can anyone join?" "D!" Bio yelled as the red cheeks reappeared, "What do you want?" "To stop you doing that sort of thing in public mate, it's too distracting." Rogue smiled as she stood up and started walking over, and when she was close enough, D'sparil moved his hands to his hips and held his shorts up. "You," Rogue started as she poked his chest, "are too uptight, you need to get laid or something." "Six millennia alone does bugger all to help." The warlock muttered under his breath as Rogue moved back to Bio. "Now if you'll excuse us." Bio said as he and Rogue resumed where they left off. (Nothing like that you sick people, you!)

D'sparil shook his head as he walked off, and had to throw himself to the floor to dodge Chaos and Piccard, who had harnessed some emerald power to increase his speed. "Chaos is fast," D'sparil muttered from the sand, "wonder how fast." He was about to get up, but noticed a hand was extended, and as he was pulled up he smiled. "Thanks Tuvok." "No problem D'sparil." The Vulcan said as he stood tall, "Can I ask you a question Tuvok?" "By all means." He said as he smiled and gestured for the warlock to hurry. "Have you ever had, you know, a woman?" "You mean sex? Of course." Tuvok attempted a laugh as his stance started failing, "Vulcans go through a phase known as the `Ponn Farr' every seven years where they have an urge to shag each others brains out." He smiled lightly after saying that. "I won't endure it again for three years, but I suppose I might do it sooner, if I can find someone right." "Well that's good for you," D'sparil said as he crossed his arms, "But what can I do to relieve tension?" Tuvok leant forward and whispered something into his ear, and as he started to walk away, D'sparil's face changed to one of confusion, openly shouting, "What's masturbation?" as he ran to catch up.

The others heard this, and were in hysterics as Piccard finally caught Chaos, but didn't do anything as he, Chaos and Jon just broke down, leaving a confused warlock as Piccard checked his watch again. "It's 8:13 everyone." Various cries of "What already?" Could be heard before Tom stepped forward. "Who made you king of the area?" "No one, it's just that it's getting darker early now," He gestured to the horizon, and Tom saw the sun just disappearing from view. "And I don't know what the regions like after light's out!" Tom just raised an eyebrow. "This is the Arrowsmith intuition talking isn't it?" "No, it's common sense as we're the only people left on the beach." The others looked around and saw he was right, "See my point?" No one had a chance to object before they were all engulfed in a blue light and vanished. As they rematerialised, they looked around and noticed that two people were missing. "Where are Piccard and Amy?" "Upstairs sleeping." Dark immediately said, "Perhaps they wanted time alone." The others muttered in agreement as they moved out. However, Dark knew that they weren't in the mansion, and he also knew where they really were, because at that moment on the beach, Piccard and Amy were sitting in the sand looking out over the ocean. "Why'd you lie to them?" Piccard smiled lightly, "I don't like lying, but it was he best way to leave us alone here." Amy smiled as she leaned her head on his shoulder, and Piccard gently brushed a couple of quills from her face, causing her to moan slightly. "We needed some time alone together, and I've been planning this since we got here." "So that's why you looked distracted." He just chuckled as she just snuggled into his embrace.

Ah, how soppy! No not really, I'd kill for that sort of thing, (Or anything I'd written!) It doesn't help being about as popular as a spot! (STOP MOANING!) Can it Tom! Anyway, how was it? Good, Bad, Impressive as my lying style. (Even I thought it was feeble!) Please review, and don't forget to say who you want to see in chapter 69!

Piccard, signing out! /\/**