Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 65: Back at the mansion and an old enemy returns with a facelift! ( Chapter 66 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 65: Back at the mansion and an old enemy returns with a facelift!

By: Piccard

Dark: Wahey, more reviews and two more votes.

(The Yaoi that Crystalstorm21 asked for will be a challenge to write, but I'll attempt it. Shouldn't be that hard!)

Bio: Famous last words!

Chaos: :Sitting on the ceiling with a drink: Also Sponge just wanted Piccard and Amy? How boring! The whole point of this is `New' couples. Obviously there will be Piccard and Amy action in chap. 69, but we want people to come up with one off couples.

-Takes a sip and spills it on me-

(Watch it Chaos!)

Chaos: Sorry Light.

(Can we get moving now?)

---------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: You know who I own by now!

These outlanders can't be trusted? Nor can my knowledge war3 of campaign quotes!

---------------------------- /\/**

The others heard this, and were in hysterics as Piccard finally caught Chaos, but didn't do anything as he, Chaos and Jon just broke down, leaving a confused warlock as Piccard checked his watch again. "It's 8:13 everyone." Various cries of "What already?" Could be heard before Tom stepped forward. "Who made you king of the area?" "No one, it's just that it's getting darker early now," He gestured to the horizon, and Tom saw the sun just disappearing from view. "And I don't know what the regions like after light's out!" Tom just raised an eyebrow. "This is the Arrowsmith intuition talking isn't it?" "No, it's common sense as we're the only people left on the beach." The others looked around and saw he was right, "See my point?" No one had a chance to object before they were all engulfed in a blue light and vanished. As they rematerialised, they looked around and noticed that two people were missing. "Where are Piccard and Amy?" "Upstairs sleeping." Dark immediately said, "Perhaps they wanted time alone." The others muttered in agreement as they moved out. However, Dark knew that they weren't in the mansion, and he also knew where they really were, because at that moment on the beach, Piccard and Amy were sitting in the sand looking out over the ocean. "Why'd you lie to them?" Piccard smiled lightly, "I don't like lying, but it was he best way to leave us alone here." Amy smiled as she leaned her head on his shoulder, and Piccard gently brushed a couple of quills from her face, causing her to moan slightly. "We needed some time alone together, and I've been planning this since we got here." "So that's why you looked distracted." He just chuckled as she just snuggled into his embrace.

The next morning, Piccard woke to the piercing beams of the sun making his eyes hurt, and as he sat up, he remembered where he and Amy were. "God I need a bath," Piccard muttered as he looked over her sleeping form and smiled, "Wonder if you can sleep through this," he said as they both started glowing a light blue, and after a flash they were back in their room, with Dark there to greet them. "I trust you told no one where we were." Piccard said as he looked up and noticed that Dark was back in armour, "Of course not." Dark said as he pointed to the side and Piccard smiled as he saw what it was. "Thought you'd like a drink shorts boy." Piccard smirked as he downed the thing in one and groaned slightly. "What day is it?" "Sunday." He smiled as he got up and grabbed his uniform. "I'm in dire need of a bath," He muttered as he got up and picked up Amy, and Dark smirked as he heard the lock click as Piccard carried her in. "Piccard, all he wants is her," Dark muttered as he walked out, "Never catch me falling into that trap." He finished before he heard Tikal's voice from the next floor. "Dark!" "Coming!" He shouted as he ran to the stairs at the other end of the corridor.

In the holodeck however, D'sparil's face was white as he watched Tuvok zipping his trousers up. "That's masturbation warlock." "Couldn't you have just told me?" D'sparil moaned as he tried to put those new images out of his mind. "It wouldn't have had the same effect." Tuvok said as the program disappeared, "But it's not right!" "It wasn't a question of whether or not it was right, but on whether or not you would understand it." D'sparil shook his head as he and Tuvok waked past Piccards room and down the stairs, finding Chaos sitting on the ceiling as they walked into the front room. "Please explain what you're doing up there." D'sparil said, "Taking a different perspective on things," Chaos started as he walked along, "It helps to avoid being seen." "Well we saw you, get down!" Tuvok said, but Chaos just said, "Never!" and sat back down.

Upstairs, Piccard was in the bath as he noticed Amy starting to stir, and as she opened her eyes she heard her squeak. "Where am I?" "Back in our bathroom." Piccard said without even leaning over the tub. "Have a nice sleep?" He asked, and she just smiled, "You know it!" Causing him to chuckle as she looked over the edge of the bath. "What's that?" "A mixture of sand and water." Piccard said as he climbed out, "If we added concrete we'd have cement." He muttered as she grabbed a towel and started drying him off, "Would you like to change into something more appropriate?" Piccard said as she finished, and she looked down to see that she was still in her beach gear before walking out. As soon as Piccard had pulled on his uniform and dealt with the pips, stripe and badge he came out to see Amy in her dress. "Quick dresser?" "And undresser, as you know!" Piccard laughed as they both walked out and downstairs.

"Chaos what the f*** are you doing up there?" "Chilling out!" Piccard sighed as Chaos just lay down on the ceiling and watched as Piccard pulled his standard Earl Grey from the replicator. "What strikes me is how you can cope with all the blood rushing to your head." "It feeds my brain." Then they heard a familiar voice from the other side of the room saying, "Bollocks!" and they looked over to see Tuvok and D'sparil. "D'sparil why's your face white?" Piccard asked, and the warlock barely looked up as me said, "Tuvok showed me what masturbation was earlier." It took Piccard a minute to understand what D'sparil meant, but as soon as he did his own face drained. "Tuvok, why?" Piccard said, and the warlock smirked. "I thought it would be fun." "Well there are some things that are best kept to yourself." Piccard said as he drank again.

Meanwhile at the Icon of Sin, there was a blinding flash followed by a deafening roar as the boss brain emerged from a pile of rubble, looking incredibly different. "At last I am restored," He started as he looked himself over. "This new body is great." "So you're alright!" He looked over at the wrecked levels and saw four revenants and four arch viles standing about looking on. "We knew you'd restore." An arch vile commented, and the boss brain smirked. "Of curse, but I have no attacks," He began to glow gold, "So I'll just take all yours!" He screamed, and the eight before him screamed as they disintegrated and their particles flew into the boss brain, and he glowed a reddish gold as he copied their attacks, and when the glow faded he smirked again. "Now to take revenge on the three that destroyed me!" He shouted as he looked and shot upwards, making a loud noise as he smashed through the roof.

About ten minutes later, the others were awake at the mansion and Piccard and Jon were playing a new game, who could prise Chaos off the roof with pointed sticks. "Yowch that smarts!" Chaos protested as Jon rammed it hard, and Chaos yelled as he fell and hit the floor hard. "Nice one Jon!" Piccard said as he shook his hand and helped Chaos up as the sticks vanished and flew back into Piccard. "We had to get you down somehow." "You could have just asked you know." Chaos muttered as he pulled himself up and Piccard tapped him on the shoulder, "We did about seventeen times if you remember." He said, causing Chaos to groan slightly in annoyance as he walked over to the others and sat down next to the doctor. "Why does the sun shine off your forehead?" He asked, and the whole room laughed as the Doctor floored Chaos in one. "It's because I'm bald," He said as he sat back down, "Obviously you didn't get Piccard's logic." He muttered as Tails looked on and nudged Sonic. "Sometimes I don't understand them." "Me neither big guy."

Suddenly the ground began shaking, and Dark leapt up and into the armoury in alarm. "Dark, what are you doing?" Light started, but Dark just ran past with the BFG in hand. "There's a power here that puts all we've faced, apart from SHODAN, to shame!" He shouted as he legged it out, and the other alliance members ran to the armoury whilst the sonic team just ran out of the door. As Piccard and the others ran out, they saw Dark and the Sonic team just staring at a large patch of tarmac that was shaking violently. "Brace yourselves!" Dark shouted before there was an explosion and bits of tarmac shot everywhere, making everyone flinch before a deafening roar filled the air, and as Piccard looked up he couldn't believe his eyes. "What the hell is THAT?" He yelled as he looked at the massive demon. It was a good twenty feet in height, had four arms, and hovered in the air with a sinister look of malice on it's face. "I'm surprised you don't recognise me," He said as he pointed his arms, "After that renovation you did to the icon of sin!" He shouted as four red rockets shot from his outstretched arms, and Piccard had to activate a barrier to block them. "Is that the boss brain?" Bio shouted, and it just looked down. "Bingo!" It shouted as the large expanse of body beneath his waist began to glow gold, and as soon as it flashed, several yellow firestorms shot out and over the ground. "Bail!" Cybos shouted as he pushed R-396 and Amy aside, but wound up getting hit, being flung about seven feet into the air before slamming hard into the road with a smashing noise. "Cybos!" R-396 yelled as she ran over and helped him to his feet. "I'm fine." Cybos muttered.

(For the boss brain now, I'm using `the entity', which was the end game boss from Doom64, and he did really have the combined powers of the revenant and the arch vile, due to the fact that neither appeared in the game itself, using them in rapid succession to thrash my ass about fifty times in a row!)

"He has combined attacks?" D'sparil shouted (I believe I just said that!) "Looks like it!" "Great!" The warlock muttered as he readied his staff and fired a lightning charge. "Childs play!" The boss brain yelled as he clapped his hands and the bolt just fizzled out, leading to one shocked warlock, who was promptly thrown into the air. "Help!" He screamed as he came crashing down, right into Tuvok. "Hello D." "Gotta go!" he quickly said as he got up and ran through him, ignoring the pain surging through him as his staff glowed gold and a portal opened. "Serpent and disciples, your talents are needed again." There were roars and chants as a group of purple robed figures shot out and D'sparil backflipped onto his serpent. "Taste this!" He shouted as it shot a fireball straight, and the disciples got the gist as they started firing their energy orgs straight at the boss brain, but it blocked nearly every attack. "Irritating little whelps!" He shouted as he fired about as many homing rounds as he could muster, taking out about half of D'sparil's disciple force. "Crap!"

"Dark!" Piccard screamed, and the Dark marine turned to see Light glowing blue. "What?" "We need more help, time we put our summoning skills to work!" Dark smiled as Light's glow flashed about twenty times, and every time he did, a small bearded man clad in blue with a blunderbuss appeared. "The dwarven Riflemen of Khaz Modan!" Piccard shouted as he turned to them, "Attack the boss brain!" He commanded, and they all let rip at once. "Fools!" It shouted as it started firing again, but they just impacted against a barrier, "What the?" it screamed, and turned to see Dark standing with a group of trolls. "I don't think so, head-hunters attack!" Dark yelled, and spears shot through the air. "Witchdoctors, healing wards!" Various small totems appeared throughout the battlefield and the riflemen and trolls appeared to heal, but the boss brain picked up on this. "You can't keep magic a secret from me!" He roared as he shot again, taking the wards out and seriously damaging the summoned creatures.

"They can't take much more!" Piccard yelled as he watched six riflemen fall in one shot, and as they disintegrated and their essences flew back to Piccard, he noticed a golden blur shoot through the air. "Sonic?" Piccard said slightly amazed, but his face soon became alarmed as the golden blur was swatted away in a single hit and he dived forward to catch him, twisting in midair to catch him as he did and they both slid across the ground, crashing into the force fields at unknown speed. "God above." Sonic said as he stood up and rubbed his head, "What did I land on?" "Turn around." D'sparil yelled, and the hedgehog did, not accounting on seeing Piccard on the floor behind him, "You alright?" Sonic said as he helped him up, and Piccard wiped some blood from the side of his mouth. "Those quills are sharp!" Piccard said, and Sonic smirked, "All the better to bash bots with my dear." "Never ever say that again in my presence." Piccard muttered as he looked on to see the last of his summoned troops failing. "Damn!" He shouted as their essences flew back to their owners and the boss brain smirked. "Now is it apparent that you can't beat me?" Piccard shook his head before having a sudden thought. "What about SHODAN?" "That bitch," The boss brain yelled as he stalled slightly, "She did nothing to help when you and the two traitors of hers tried to thrash me at the icon of sin, now she has control of my special forces, stupid bitch!" He charged more energy, "After I thrash you, I'm going after her!" He yelled as he fired another round of rockets and energy waves at the same time.

"Absorption!" Piccard yelled as the incoming waves vanished into him, and he started glowing a similar shade of gold. "Fight fire with fire." Piccard said as he pointed his outstretched arms upwards. "My newest spell, Thunderclap!" He shouted as the four bolts shot out of his palms, and as they smashed into the boss brain, it screamed out in pain as it recoiled and clutched it's stomach. "Damn you Piccard." It yelled as it started glowing red. "Making my life hard," The red increased, "I will win against your forces," The glow engulfed it completely, "and when I take out SHODAN, ultimate power!" He screamed as the red glow centralised above his head and a large volley of rockets (Roughly 55) appeared out of nowhere and flew at the group. "You have no way of countering them all!" He screamed, and wasn't prepared for a quick flash of orange.

"Chaotic redirection!" Chaos yelled, and an orange field surrounded the rockets and made them all spin like crazy until they stopped and started flying again, straight at the boss brain. "Chaos Piccard?" He yelled as he countered most of his own rockets, but about ten got through, "When'd you split?" "Doesn't matter," He started as his hands glowed orange. "Chaos sphere!" He yelled as he threw the static orb straight at the brain, causing him to flinch as he looked on to see the other Piccards charging as well. "Better focus our attacks." Piccard said as a rift appeared between the four. "Fire into this, Pyro siege!" As it impacted, the rift glowed orange, "Darkness blast!" Dark yelled, and the rift darkened, "Emerald blast!" Bio yelled, and it got a bit brighter. "Chaotic inferno," Chaos screamed, and as it glowed erratically, the four got into positions behind it and moved in perfect synch as they unleashed it. "Arrowsmith combo blast!" They yelled as the bolt connected, damaging him significantly, but all he did was laugh. "You'll have to try harder then that Piccards!" It yelled as he charged another batch of rockets. "I know you wasted your magic, so victory is mine!" He yelled as he fired another 55.

Ooh cliff-hanger! What'll happen? Who gives a smeg? Oh well, there we are another one done and we're one chapter closer to number 69! BTW, I didn't limit it to one person, one vote! You see the plan is I get a heap of couple ideas, (Or create them myself, and we all know how warped my mind is.) and I pick out one straight, one yaoi and one yuri to use in the chapter itself, all the while trying to stay at a PG-13/ R rating, and I can't wait to see how I do! So, how was that one? Good, Bad, utterly pointless? Please review + Vote if you have an idea! (Voting stops after I do chapter 68, and then I'll take a short break to check all reviews before doing the chapter!)

Piccard logging out! /\/**