Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Chapter 67: Time off for the alliance and Dave arrives! ( Chapter 68 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

Chap. 67: Time off for the alliance and Dave arrives!

By: Piccard

A rising subjects in reviews of this story is that it's sometimes difficult to understand who's talking, so as an experiment, Chapter 70 will be written in script format to see if it's any easier. (Doing it before Chap. 69 might make me screw it up.)

Chaos: And sponge, we know you want Light to do an orgy, but do you seriously think we could stay at PG-13 if we did?

Perhaps at the end of the story for celebration? But only if the readers want me to attempt it!

------------------------- /\/**

Disclaimer: Was 18 chapters ago, and it had a catchy rhythm!

No quotes for now, let's hit it!

------------------------- /\/**

As Piccard looked around, the first person he noticed was Chaos running around with a dumb expression on his face shouting, "Big monsters, big prizes, I love it!" repeatedly and annoying the hell out of the populace before Bio put an end to it. "Ah Piccard." He turned to see the Doctor walking out of the mansion. "How are Jon and Sonic?" "You'll be pleased to know that they will be alright in about an hour," He said, and Piccard just smiled. Just then, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around Piccard from behind. "That's a new record!" He joked as he span her around. "You alright?" "Of course," Piccard gloated, "It'll take lots more than a revived demon that bigger than the things of your nightmares of old to bring me down." They heard Chaos's voice from the other side of the area saying "Bollocks!" as they turned and walked over to the others. "How long were we there?" Piccard asked, and Tails looked up. "About an hour and a half, It's now 2:35." Anaetheron took this moment to intervene. "We saw the whole thing." Piccard raised an eyebrow, "How?" He gestured upwards and saw Tom and Dark next to a large screen that now showed the icon of sin falling apart. "Goodbye and good riddance!" Bio yelled while shaking his fist, and Piccard swore that as he looked at the screen, he saw a green orb flying up from some debris in the background and disappear into thin air.

Piccard smiled as he suddenly looked around, and his face, along with everyone else's dropped at the number of fans that surrounded them, and Bio only had enough time to mutter, "Are they cloning themselves?" Before they were swamped. Roughly half an hour later, Piccard fell through the door to the mansion as the others dragged themselves in, and as soon as he dragged himself up, he looked back and saw Dark crawling along. "Come along," Piccard said as he dragged him up, "Your making the floor look untidy!" Dark laughed sarcastically as he walked into the front room and jumped onto the sofa, causing Piccard to sigh in aggravation. Just then, Rogue walked in dragging Bio behind her, who was babbling incoherently. "What did you do to him?" Piccard said as he sat down, and Rogue frowned, "A group of girls saw the opportunity to grab him, and when I got there he'd been reduced to this." She started dragging him off, and then heard Amy say. "Better remind him whose boss." Causing her to smirk now as she dragged the genetic marine upstairs. "Wonder what she's gonna do to him?" Amy asked herself as she moved over and sat next to Piccard. "Why not just ask her later?"

Upstairs, the Doctor entered the holodeck to see Sonic and Jon sitting on the edge of their beds talking about various things until the Doctor cleared his throat, symbolising his presence. "I trust you both feel fine now." They both span and nodded. "What happened to us?" Jon asked, and the Doctor's face fell, "Well, Jon was thrown into the road outside the mansion at about 650mph, and Sonic was squashed by the boss brain after he got a hold of him." They both groaned as the Doctor injected something into their necks and they stood up with little pain as the Doctor started talking again, "Try to take things easy for the next few hours to give it a chance to work." They both nodded as they walked out, and just as the Doctor was about to close the program he had a sudden brainwave. He flicked the deck over to the Astrometrics program and tapped his com badge, "Tuvok, can you join me in the holodeck for a bit?"

Downstairs roughly half an hour later, Dark was in the armoury putting all the weapons back in place and tending to them as the door flew off it's hinges, and Dark didn't even turn. "Hi Chaos." "You might have acted scared." Dark turned but saw no-one, and he immediately sighed. "Are you on the ceiling again?" "Well I can't turn invisible." Dark looked up and raised an eyebrow as he saw Chaos upside down on the roof. "Why the hell do you stay up there?" "Gives a different perspective on things." Chaos said as he moved forward, and Dark waved his hand, causing a barrier to appear. "What the?" "Do you really think I'd let you near the weapons?" Dark asked as he walked out, and Chaos followed. "I was hoping." "Not a chance." Dark told him as he pressed a few buttons on the replicator and pulled a cup out. "If you could be saner, then we might risk it."

Up in space, SHODAN had taken a break and left the avatar in charge. Whilst she was tending to a few reports on the bridge, she heard the doors behind her opening, and heard the familiar loud steps of Bio Carter. "Can I help?" "Depends what I want doesn't it?" Carter said as he clamoured into SHODAN's chair and leaned back as far as he could. "IF she catches you, she'll kill you!" The avatar stressed, and Carter smirked as he span to face her. "I notice you emphasise the word `if'." "What makes you think I would tell her?" Carter got up and walked over, leaning on the nearby workstation as he spoke, "Cause you're a goody two shoes?" "Back off!" Carter noticed her getting stressed, and he just carried on, "Always doing what the ruler wants? Just cause you'll get good things said about, urgh!" The avatar had tackled him and had him on the floor. Unfortunately they were in a very compromising position, and as she noticed, the avatar blushed, "Sorry." She muttered as she tried to get up, but noticed Carter's arms encircling her waist. "What are you doing?" "I deserved it." She raised her eyebrows at this, and smiled slightly, "Did I just hear you say that you deserved it?" "It's a temporary period of weakness, don't get used to it." She laughed before she looked down again, and saw Carters eyes flashing green, and before she knew what was happening, her lips were pressed against his.

"Hold up a minute," Piccard said as he finished his tea and put the cup back in the replicator, "What do you mean Chaos got through the shield?" "I don't know how!" Dark wailed as he ran after the ecstatic Chaos, who didn't seem to tire in the slightest whilst Dark collapsed in over-exhaustion. "Looks like I'd better keep the peace." Piccard sighed as he started running, and noticed Chaos starting to glow as he ran up a wall and exited along the ceiling. "Let's see you keep up with me now granddad!" Chaos shouted as Piccard's boots started glowing and he took to the wall himself, only muttering, "Better get him before the blood rushing knocks me out." As he moved to the roof, and noticed Chaos muttering, "Oh shit!"

In the lounge, Xerxes noticed Piccard and Chaos running along the ceiling, and he looked up. "What do you suppose happened?" Xerxes asked, and the Doctor sighed, "At a guess, Chaos found how to get through the shields Dark put up in the armoury!" He muttered as Xerxes stretched out on the floor, and D'sparil smirked as he polished his staff. "If he can't control his want for weapons, he shouldn't be allowed to have any." "Dark tried that," The Doctor started, "but he found a way through." "Perhaps we should tie him up and hang him from the ceiling like we did to Jon?" Xerxes said, and the others started laughing before Bio literally fell through the door. "You alright Bio?" D'sparil asked, and the genetic marine fell down onto the floor next to the warlock. "I'm tired as hell," He started as he rolled himself over onto his back, "Holding a spirit takes a hell of a lot of energy, and Rogue doing all those things just makes me even more tired." He noticed several people looking more interested now, and the Doctor spoke up first. "What sort of things does she do?" Bio smirked evilly as he told them all about her, and found it hard not to laugh as he noticed D'sparil and the Doctor crossing their legs at the knees as he continued talking, and Xerxes smiled as he too noticed. "Times like this make me thankful I aint got one." He muttered, and the warlock and the medic looked down at the same time and both said the same thing, "Oh crap!"

Up with the others, the avatar and Carter were on the bridge in each others arms as SHODAN walked in, and just leaned against the doorframe and smirked as she watched their hands roaming over each other, and as she saw Carter's hand going downwards, she chose to intervene. "Not interrupting am I?" She announced, and Carter literally squeaked as he and the avatar flew apart and straightened their clothing. "I know I left you in command of the ship," SHODAN started as she sat down, "But I didn't leave you in charge of crew morale as well." "I felt he deserved it." The avatar mumbled, quickly leaving as she noticed SHODAN's glare, and Carter followed after getting the death glare aimed at him. "Teenagers these days," She started as she started pressing buttons, "Only thinking about sex." "So did my son!" She span as she heard a voice, but saw no-one there. "Who are you?" "I'm surprised you don't recognise me." The voice said as a green orb appeared out of nowhere. "After all, you did try and kill my father!" There was a bright green flash as SHODAN shielded her eyes, and as she looked back, she did a double take as she recognised the figure in front of her. "Reginald's son!" "My name's Dave," He said as he walked over to a panel. "I must admit you fight well, but you chose wrong when you decided to kill my son!" She glared as she noticed him walking around, his brown eyes mocking her. "I'll triumph!" She said as she slammed her hands down, "Your son won't even find me David!" "Oh yes he will!" Dave said as he flung something at SHODAN, and as she recoiled, he ran past and started pushing buttons. "You may have the power," He started as the sound of something firing rang through the ship, "But when they scan the path from this torpedo, they'll find you!" He laughed as he vanished and SHODAN activated the com. "Avatar, Carter, I believe we're in the shit!"

"ARGH!" "Give it here ya bastard!" Piccard roared as he had Chaos in a leg lock on the ceiling, and the others looked on in shock. "Piccard, he only took a laser pistol." "He can do anything with it Tom!" Piccard said as he applied more pressure, and Chaos dropped the gun, which Jon quickly whisked back to the armoury. When he came back, he noticed Chaos glowing, and there was a brief pause before they both came down and Piccard yelled as he hit the carpeted floor. "What a rush!" Chaos said as he pulled himself up, and noticed Jon trying to back off, but just ran after him shouting, "Jonny!" scaring the shit out of the technician. "Man that floor hurts!" Piccard said as he peeled himself up, and noticed Amy walking in. "A word of advice," He started as he managed to stand on two feet, "Never wrestle with Chaos on the ceiling." He tried walking forward and promptly fell onto a knee with a cry of pain. "Doc, problem!" He said as the Doctor moved over and started scanning as he muttered, "You haven't said that since we got to this planet." "Ha ha!" Piccard muttered in fake sarcasm as the Doctor closed his tricorder. "Your knees been weakened, try not to run." The Doctor started as he pulled out a hypo spray. "This should help it heal faster." He told Piccard as he injected it, and as soon as he put the empty spray back, he heard a beep over his com badge. "Tuvok to the Doctor, please join me in the holodeck."

"This had better be good," The doctor started as he walked in and noticed Tuvok had the Astrometrics program on line. "Our scanners detected a surge of photon energy at his point." He said as he gestured at the screen, and the Doctor sighed, "Put simply, it's a torpedo right?" "Way to spoil the effect." Tuvok sighed as he pressed a button and the torpedo appeared on screen. "Happy now?" He muttered to himself as a cube shaped region appeared on screen. "Our scans show that the torpedo originated in this region here." Before he could continue, the door opened and the two turned to see Sonic and Tails walking in. "Will you both be long?" Sonic said, "We wanted to blast some bots." The Vulcan sighed as he turned back. "Anyway, after scans I found an unfamiliar energy signal. So I ran it against the signature from the old logs of Piccards, and," The others looked on out of curiosity. "And?" "I found a match, and it aint pretty." He pressed more buttons and a ship larger than any of them had ever seen appeared on the screen. "I have the name and the specs, and let's say that it puts the USS Lebanon to shame on every level." Tuvok said as he saved the data to a pad and closed the program. "Now to the bot bashing!" He shouted as he loaded up another program and saw Sonic starting to rev. "Wish I knew how to do that." Tuvok said as he crouched and did the most stupid thing he could have, attempted to spin and fell onto his face.

"Whatever happened to the Vulcan pride Tuvok?" Piccard said as he watched the Vulcan fall on the T.V. screen. "Went down the drain with his sanity at the beach." Bio said as he partially opened his eyes and looked at the screen to see the Vulcan attempting to keep up with the speeding duo whilst the Doctor just stayed back. Suddenly, there was a ringing in the lounge area as a green orb appeared and Piccard couldn't help but smile as he formed into a familiar figure appeared. "Told you I'd be back didn't I?" He said as he pulled off his helmet and ran a hand through his hair, "You did yes," Piccard started as he stood up and shook hands, "But I didn't expect this so soon." "I have my methods son." Dave said as he sat down and looked at the other Piccards. "So these are your clones are they?" Dave said as he heard a voice. "Well I am." Dave looked over and saw Bio. "You're the one I possessed?" "Correct, I'm Bio Piccard!" They shook hands and he looked over at Dark. "And you're the one who once caused him hell, aren't you?" "Don't remind me!" Dark mumbled as he introduced himself, and then Dave looked around, "Wasn't there another one?" "Up here!" He looked up and nearly had a heart attack as he saw Chaos walking along the ceiling, who sprang down and introduced himself before Piccard spoke up, "Chaos has the mentality of an 8 year old boy, so he's the same as me before you pushed me into that stasis pod." Dave stalled slightly as he remembered that moment.

Over the next thirty minutes, he was introduced to the others, and finally he came to Amy. "So this is your girlfriend then?" Piccard turned a bright red as he noticed the look on his fathers face. "You choose wisely." He said before turning back, "But I was expecting you to chose someone more, you know, erm," "Human?" Piccard guessed, and saw the look of shock on his dads face. "I did at first, but I looked past the boundary of species and I chose for love, not race." Amy smiled as she moved over and kissed him, which Piccard was only too happy to accept before his father coughed, and after several minutes they parted. "So have you two been, ahem, busy?" They both blushed madly after this and the others laughed, and Dave looked around confused, "What's so funny?" "Dave," Xerxes started, "These two haven't been able to keep their hands off each other." And the Doctor continued as Tuvok, Sonic and Tails walked in, "They even lost their virginity on that table over there in front of all of us!" That stopped Dave, he started cracking as Piccard and Amy's blush intensified, and after a minute Dave burst out laughing. "Sexually active like an Arrowsmith should be." "That's what I diagnosed." The doctor said, and Dave walked over. "What role have you played in his life then, erm, Doctor?" "Other than his physician and longest friend in this time, I am also his, how to say, adopted father."

In case anyone was curious as to what Tuvok would say, I wanted to keep it in suspense until the next chapter, just to keep you all waiting. But anyway, how was it? Good, Bad, Completely insane? Please review and vote! (Sorry if it seems rushed, but I have a presentation evening tonight and I'm nervous as hell!)

Piccard, logging out! /\/**