Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis ❯ Extreme training, Sonic Team verses the Alliance and the Ultimatum from SHODAN! ( Chapter 87 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Marine's Journey

 

Chap 86: Extreme training, Sonic Team verses the Alliance and the Ultimatum from SHODAN!

 

By: Piccard

 

I thought that I'd better do this at one point or another, putting the Sonic team against my guys just to see how power compares.

 

Dark: But we outnumber them god knows how many to 1

 

Still, I'm only gonna use as many of my characters as there are Sonic characters, so that comes to about 7, I think.

 

Bio: You just lost the interest of everyone reading!

 

Well the start of this chapter's gonna get their attention! I ain't written any of this stuff in 15 chapters!

 

---------------------- /\/**

 

Disclaimer: I'm sure I've done this before

 

Aren't you all familiar with this already?

 

---------------------- /\/**

 

An hour later, Bio was in the holodeck with Piccard and Shadow practicing their fighting as he suddenly deactivated his emerald blade, and as his arm returned to normal he called over, "Piccard, can I ask you something?" "You're scared, aren't you?" Piccard interjected, and Bio only nodded as Piccard sighed and sat down, "I seem to be getting that a lot today, several people have come up and told me that they're scared," He looked downwards and shook his head, "To be honest, I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't scared. I do fear that we might fail." Before he could continue, he heard a cough and noticed Shadow standing above him, "We won't fail, you're people may have stopped us fighting for a long time, but we'll be there." "Why Shadow," Bio started as his blade reformed, "I never knew you were the caring type!" He had to laugh as Shadow mouthed a simple `Fuck off' before they resumed fighting, and as Piccard checked his watch, 23:01, he decided to call it a night.

 

As he walked back into his room and literally flew out of his clothes and into the bed, he noticed Amy walk out of the bathroom, and he had to smirk as he noticed that she was only covered by a towel. "You got any energy left?" Piccard asked as he climbed out and walked over, and Amy got what he meant as they embraced, and her towel fell to the floor as Piccard beckoned to the bed. "It's sure been a while hasn't it?" Piccard muttered as he pulled off his boxers, and she only moaned as he started gently rubbing her breasts, and as they got lost in their own little world, there was one happy technician downstairs watching this unwind.

 

(Sorry, but when I continued from where I left off, I just wasn't in the mood to write a whole scene)

 

"Is he always like this?" Jar'din called as Jon started cheering like mad, and Sonic had to cover his ears before replying. "Sometimes he's louder!" He yelled as he walked over and hit the technician in the side of the head, making him fall as Reginald looked up. "you mean he tapes people having sex, and you don't mind that?" "We're used to it." Bio told them as he grabbed a drink, and as he took a sip, an ecstatic Chaos walked in. "Did I hear free porn going on the TV?" Before anyone could make up an excuse, Chaos leapt forward and landed beside the unconscious Jon with a hard thud. "Someone couldn't cut this much ay?" Chaos jested as he stared at the screen, and smirked as he saw the others sigh and walk off.

 

"Harder!" Amy screamed as Piccard continued thrusting in and out, his threshold being stretched beyond it's limits as he tried to hold back the approaching orgasm. "Amy, it's no use!" He started, but his voice soon turned into an un-understandable yell as he literally flooded her insides at the same time she clamped down around him, and as they fell to the bed a panting mess, they kissed one last time before falling asleep.

 

/\/**

 

The next morning, the alarm started going off in a room, and a large hand flattened it as Cybos pulled himself out of bed and started pulling on his rocket launcher. "Going somewhere?" He turned his head and smiled as he saw R-396 starting to get dressed. "Just to the holodeck, wanna get a bit of training in before the Piccard's all wake up!" "Well that means you have all day!" She announced, getting him laughing as he charged his launcher and rubbed his eyes. "What time is it?" "8:30" "If you said that to Piccard, he'd say that this time didn't exist!" They both walked out laughing, and as they entered the holodeck, they noticed two meditating forms in the centre of an arena. "Have you two been up all night?" Cybos asked, and as he floated to the floor, Jar'din glared. "Well the admiral asked for help honing his magic, and it's a lot more tedious training than a bloody launcher like that!" "Calm down!" Tom shouted as he fell to the floor and formed several blades, "Or spirits get involved!" "Sorry," Cybos mumbled as he fired at a nearby wall, and as it vaporised the others sighed, this was gonna be a long morning.

 

/\/**

 

"CARTER!!" SHODAN yelled as the commander bounded down a corridor naked from the waist down as he shot into the Rickenbacker command centre. "You called oh great one?" He asked with mock sarcasm, and as SHODAN turned she went a bright red. "Carter, can you please put away your `emerald blade'?" He shot her a questioning look, and as he followed her glance down, he went a bright red as he ran out, and came back in several seconds later in his uniform. "Better," SHODAN started, the blush never leaving her face. "Now the avatar just sent me a message saying that she's got the intruder sealed in the engineering maintenance tubes. I want you to go to the Med-Sci deck and stay in ambush." As she stared at him, she noticed his lack of approval. "A) Why? And B) Won't I be needed for a fight?" "Soon the irritants will be on this ship," SHODAN spat, and as she called up a hologram she smirked, "And as for why, I think you can guess!" As soon as Carter saw it, he smirked. "It'll be my pleasure!" He told her as he walked out, laughing to himself as he entered the lift to med-sci.

 

/\/**

 

"Ready to fight?" Chaos yelled as he walked into the holodeck and was greeted by a less than enthusiastic Piccard. "You woke me at this ungodly hour! What is it?" He glanced at his watch, "11:30 and you think I should be up?" "Well this is the best way to train," Knuckles started as he punched the air, "we haven't fought each other yet!" Piccard had to laugh as several people walked out, and as he looked around those left he had to decide. "Now only Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Rouge and Amy are fighting for your side, correct?" They all agreed as Piccard looked back to the alliance, "Then only six of us can fight. Jon, break out the mech!" Jon threw his cube to the floor and jumped into the resultant mech. "Tom, put that karate to the test!" He did a few kicks with help from magic as he adopted a fighting stance, causing Piccard to chuckle inwardly. "Dark, since I'm taking Sonic, maybe dark sides should battle." "I am not this fakers dark side!" Shadow yelled as Sonic sighed, and Piccard shook his head. "Bad choice of words then, okay, R-396, show them how silent death really goes!" She did a backflip and readied a handful of shurikans as Piccard looked around before facing Amy, "Do you want me to go easy on you?" "Of course not!" She told him as Piccard smirked. "Someone's feisty!" He turned and clicked his fingers, "Anaetheron, show her how it's done." The baron walked forward with a roar, and as he passed Piccard he heard him whisper. "I'll go easy on her." "Please do."

 

As the others left and the combatants got ready, Piccard stared at Sonic straight. "This wont be a repeat of last time!" Piccard called as he brandished his staff, and Sonic smirked. "I don't need the emeralds to beat you again!" He called as he dodged a Pyro bolt, and as he landed Piccard sped forward and bought his staff round with similar motion to a sword, taking the hedgehog to the floor. "Be thankful I ain't using a sword," Piccard started as he glowed white, "Or that'd have you out of it already!" Sonic smirked as he got up and started spinning, "See your magic keep up with this!" He called as he took off and sped through the other fighters as Piccard fired focused bolts into empty areas to try and stop him. "Hold still!" Piccard called as he shot a pulse into another space, and missed Sonic by a whisker as he bolted forward, sending Piccard flying into a wall. "Now who's winning?" He stopped as he heard a laugh, and as Piccard flew back, he smirked and glowed brown. "That'd be me! TECTONIC PUMMEL!" He shot down and punched the ground hard, and as Sonic was catapulted into the air, Piccard shot forward and smashed him into the ground with the staff, and as Piccard landed he smiled. "That accounts for my mistake last time!"

 

"Eat this!" Jon yelled as he fired a torpedo towards Tails, and the foxs mech barely missed it as he aimed his Vulcan cannon. "Nice shot Jon," He called as he hammered buttons, "But I know the weaknesses of that mech!" "Damn!" Jon called as he had to brace a volley of bullets, and as he started hovering to avoid falling, he got a lock on Tails. "As we say in technician circles," Jon shouted, "Bare the fruits of our work!" He hammered a button and several photon torpedoes shot from the top, catching Tails off guard. "I thought you were ready?" Jon taunted, but a quick rocket sent his mech to the floor, and as it pulled itself up, he glared. "Well then, here's one attack I kept secret from you!" He yelled as the launcher glowed blue, "In fact, Chaos helped me with this one. QUANTUM BARRAGE!" A volley of bright blue quantum torpedoes shot out and towards the cyclone, but Jon looked on in shock as they missed, and as he tried to get back on track, a quick volley of torpedoes short-circuited his mech and he had to jump out before suffering a lethal charge.

 

"I didn't know you were a fighter." Knuckles said as he exchanged punches and kicks with the admiral, who just smiled. "It's because of the magic Knux." Tom told him as he backflipped and formed a blade, throwing it forward with a "Spirit Knife!" as Knuckles dodged it skilfully, taking to the air and gliding up a nearby wall as Tom pulled out a phaser. "Don't make me use this!" He called, but got the shock of his life as Knuckles took to the air again, and smashed Tom in the head with a drill dive, phasing the admiral as Knuckles sent a punch to Toms stomach, flooring him as a special white pulse appeared on Knuckles's stomach, scaring him as Tom smirked. "My newest technique," He said as he stood up unharmed, "the feedback pulse!" Suddenly, Knuckles fell to the floor hard as the full force of the attack hit him through the magic, but as he went down, he bought a foot up hard, kicking Tom in the chin and knocking him out as Knuckles smiled. "Guess I win then!"

 

"Shurikan strike!" R-396 yelled as she span, sending blades in all directions as Rouge dropped to the floor and smirked. "You should do better than that, being an assassin." She teased as she kicked R-396 hard, who at once regretted what she got herself into. `I have to move quick,' she thought as she dodged various kicks, `My matrix isn't strong enough to withstand a direct attack.' Suddenly Rouge kicked upwards, but the assassin grabbed her foot and span her in the air, kicking upwards as hard as she could and sending Rouge into a wall. "That's it," Rouge shouted as she stood up, "Now I'm mad!" She called as she took to the air, and R-396 smirked as she dodged the same move that Knuckles did to Tom. "As if I wasn't expecting that." She called as Rouge came out of the ground, and as she span, a red beam hit her in the stomach, flooring her again as R-396 turned off her visor. "Finally, a decent opponent!"

 

"This is exciting." Shadow muttered as Dark was attacking from the air with concentrated bursts. "You're lucky I'm not going all out," Dark called, "My magic isn't as strong as Lights is, but mines a HELL of a lot more accurate!" He proved that with a quick dark bolt, that sent Shadow to the floor as he suddenly converted the fall into a spin, and Dark looked confused as various particles began entering the spinning hedgehog. "What the hell?" Dark exclaimed, and as Shadow pulled himself up, he smirked demonically. "There's no time to play games," He started as he dodged another pulse and took to the air. "You won't even get the chance!" He screamed as he shot up as fast as he could and blasted Dark back towards a wall, and as Dark started glowing, Shadow smirked. "You weren't ready for that!" "No more than you were ready for this!" Dark called, and before Shadow knew what was happening, a red field surrounded him, and Dark yelled one final phrase as he stopped in mid air. "Force Redirection!" As he said this, the bubble flashed, and Shadow was catapulted at a similar speed to Dark as he smashed into a wall and fell down unconscious. "Now THAT was evil!"

 

Just as Piccard smiled, he saw Anaetheron fall to the floor covered in bruises as Amy was glaring angrily, but not at the Baron. "I told you not to go easy on me!" She screamed as she lunged, and as Piccard side-stepped it he frowned. "Fair enough," he started as he clicked his fingers, "Cybos, she wants hard, give me your launcher!" There was a brief flash as the demons launcher appeared on Piccard's arm, and Amy faltered as Piccard fired a rocket at the area behind her, destroying a tree as he got into a running pose. "So do you still want me to go hard?" He asked as he poised the launcher again, and Amy only shook her head as Piccard sighed, "Sorry about that," He started as the launcher vanished, "But now you know why I go easy, coz it's hard for me to do this."

 

"I wanted destruction!" Chaos called as the screen flicked off and the others started walking off as the group walked in from the holodeck and Reginald looked on as they sat down. "800 years ago I would never have seen anything like that in a fight, you people sure have it lucky!" "Reg," Chaos started as he sat down on the ceiling, "The holodeck has safety features, in real life, what they did in there would have them all dead." As Reginald pondered this, Jar'din looked up at the clock. "Guys, we better get up to the Von Braun soon!" "Why?" Piccard started, and Jar'din's face turned white as he walked outside. "Look at the giant screens." As they all walked out, they had the same reaction as SHODAN was on a screen large enough for the whole city to see with Carter and the avatar behind her as she smirked. "People of Mobius, I'm sure that you're all getting sick of this struggle, so I have an offer." She paused for effect as Piccard glared, "Either the Alliance and the Sonic team comes to the Von Braun in orbit and challenges us once and for all, or in a fortnight, your world will be annihilated!" A large timer appeared on the screen as Carters voice could be heard, "Hear that Arrowsmith, the doom of this world approaches!"

 

/\/** =/\=

 

Now THAT'S a good point to leave it! Rest assured I will not be hurrying this along any… I'll still time this out over chapters. So I ain't gonna be leaving your screens yet. But anyway, how was that one? Good, Bad, Pointless as hell? Please review, it'd mean a lot to me!

 

Piccard, signing out! /\/** =/\=