Fan Fiction ❯ Guardians ❯ Arrow this Arrow that ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 5

"What are you thinking about? Or rather, who are you thinking about?" Willow asked quietly.

"The Princess." Alan sighed. He looked over at Willow to ask why she wanted to know, but he caught the quick look of hurt that crossed her face.

"Are you alright?" Alan asked a little unsure of what he had said wrong.

"Oh it's nothing. I was just wondering. come on. the forest awaits." Willow smiled at the boy. Alan nodded and they kept walking. They reached a small building by the forest edge, and went inside. The building was full of horses, and Elsa walked over to strong brown one.

“Each of you grab a horse.” Elsa commanded. Alan walked over to a white horse as every Guardian retrieved their own. Willow stayed back and watched as all the others got seated.

“Willow. Why aren’t you getting yours?” Alan asked.

“Willow doesn’t have a horse.” Mattie said in her blank tone.

“Oh.” Alan said as he lead his horse out of the stable. Willow backed away.

“I’m not very comfortable with those horses.” Willow said. They all walked to the edge of the forest. Willow jumped onto a tree and sat on a low branch.

“Lets get going. I will run through the trees.” Willow said and began to run. They hadn’t got far when Elsa grew tense. Willow kept running ignoring everything until an arrow shot barely missing her. She stopped.

“Who is there?” She commanded. Another arrow shot and hit her dead on in the right side of her chest. She fell from the trees as the group trotted below the area.

“WILLOW!!!” Alie called as she spotted her friend falling. Alan look up and caught the seen as well. He quickly steered his horse below the falling girl. He was going fast but was too slow yet. Inches away and she was going to hit the ground. Alan jumped off his horse throwing himself under the girl.

“AGH!!” He cried in pain as Willow fell into him and he slammed into the ground. Willow lied their with the end of the arrow sticking out of her chest. Elsa, Alie, Mattie and Fiona all came funning over. Elsa dropped.

“Willow…Willow… Come on. Wake up now.” Elsa called. Alan slowly began to sit up. He lifted Willow off of him and set her on the ground. He took hold of the arrow.

“Elsa. You’ll have to take care of her.” Alan said as he yanked the Arrow from Willows chest. Blood slowly seeped as Erin began bandaging the girl up.

After an hour Willow slowly opened her eyes.

“Why are we resting?” she asked as a sharp pain shot threw her chest. Her hand flew to the pained area.

“Willow? Are you okay?” Mattie asked.

“Yeah.” Willow said looking down.

“I don’t mean to steal you light Elsa, But I don’t think Willow should travel by tree anymore.” Alan said as he finished readying his horse.

“I have to agree with you. Alright than. Take her with you.” Elsa said as she jumped on her horse. Alan set his horse and sent it running back to the village.

“Why did you do that??” Fiona asked.

“My horse is waiting by the entrance.” Alan said.

“Ok. Than you two take my horse.” Alie said as she created a cloud and sat on it. Alan nodded and went over to the golden horse. Mattie and Fiona were already set.

“Ok, I’m not riding on one of those. Alie, can I please go with you?” Willow begged as she stood.

“No, You cant. You can get hurt even more in this condition.” Alie responded. Willow huphed and wobbled over to Alan.

“Ok. How do I even get on it?” Willow asked him. Alan jumped on the horse and offered his hand.

“I help you.” He answered her question. Willow refused his hand and gave herself a little push with an underground current.

“There. Lets go.” She said.

“I’d hold on if I were you.” Alan informed and they started off. Willow soon found out the ride was a bit jumpy. She fell forward against Alan.

“I told you to hold on.” He chuckled. Willow glared and did so this time. They road for quite a while and Willow was just about as scared as she could get.

“Ok, Let me off now.” Willow shouted.

“No way. We’re almost there cant you wait?” Alan said.

“NO! NOW LET ME OFF!!!” Willow shouted. Mattie road up beside them.

“Willow, just a bit longer. It wont be that bad.” She said in her toneless voice.
“No way.” Willow said as she let go of Alan. The horse began to go faster. It jumped and Willow began to fall backwards.

“Whoa!!” Willow shouted as she fell. She hit the ground, hard too.

“Ouch.” Was all that came from her mouth. They all stopped and went to help her. Elsa was first to get to her.

“Willow. That wasn’t very brilliant of you.” She said.

“I’m not the guardian of wisdom Elsa. I’m the guardian of water. Compassion.” Willow said standing up.

“The entrance is not far. We can walk.” Elsa said as she walked her horse in the appropriate direction. Alie Followed closely and Fiona followed them both.

“Willow. You wanted to go on this trip. I suggest you be smart and not get hurt.” Mattie said. Willow glared hard and turned her eyes to the ground and walked behind all the other guardians. Alan Walked behind them all and watched as Willow slowly walked and watched the ground. They eventually reached the forest entrance where they all noticed a deep brown horse with a golden main.

“Wow, She’s beautiful.” Fiona said. Alan walked over to Alie, returning her horse and walked to his own.

“Her name is Santia.” Alan said. Willow walked past them all and out of the forest. She continued on in the large open field.

“Willow.” Fiona called and ran up to her.

“Willow, Are you alright?” Fiona asked.

“I’m fine.” Willow said and grabbed the edge of her robe.

“Willow. Do not remove that.” Elsa said riding up. Willow glared at her leader.

“We look more suspicious with them on.” Willow said as she removed her robe. She was wearing a blue skirt that went to her mid-thighs and a shirt the same colour that ended at the end of her rib cage with blue boots that went half way up her caves. Her hair was also down and completely blue today. Alan stared at her is disbelief.

“Willow.” Elsa started, But Fiona interrupted by doing the same as Willow. Fiona was wearing the exact same thing, just red. And her hair was down and solid red as well.

“Fiona!” Elsa shouted. But Mattie and Alie were already starting as well. Mattie had a dress that went to her mid thigh and was the same design as the tops the other two wore, and boots that were the same just black and her hair was down and black today. Alie was the same just purple. Elsa was furious.

“FINE!” Elsa shouted removing her cloak. She wore a top the same as Willow and Fiona, just green, and green pants. She wore green shoes and her hair was like everyone else.

“Now lets go.” Elsa demanded and trotted her horse off. Willow sighed and began to walk. Alan, Mattie and Fiona all rushed up by her.

“want a ride?” Alan asked.

“What’s the point? I’m afraid of toughs things. And Besides. So far everything has gone horrible. I’m not doing my job.” Willow said as she continued to walk. Alan sighed and stopped. When Willow was about 15 meters away he charged aiming for right beside her. As he closed in he grabbed waist and pulled her up in front of him. A split second later multiple arrows hit the exact spot she was just standing. Willow gasped and stared at the filled area.

“I…I…could have been hit.” Willow said as she gripped onto Alan. Alan was in just as much sock. But kept going. He wasn’t risking another attack. He forced his horse into a run and the other girls followed after him. Willow was starting to grip tighter and Alan wrapped his left arm around her to prevent her from falling off. The mysterious arrows kept coming. And they finally stopped and the group did as well. Willow Jumped off the horse

“What…what was that??” She panicked. Alie and Fiona jumped down and rushed over to their jumpy friend. Elsa and Mattie calmly rode their horses over to the girl. Alie and Fiona both wrapped their arms around Willow and Elsa and Mattie just watched as Alan rushed over.

“Willow are you okay?” Alan asked the frightened girl as he pushed his way through to her. Alie and Fiona let go quickly letting Alan in. Alan dropped in front of her and pulled her into a tight embrace. Willow began to cry silently as she shook in the fear not yet gone.

“We will set up camp here for the night.” Elsa said as she made the earth form a decent sleep area. Alan kept a strong hold of Willow.