Fan Fiction ❯ Inner Darkness ❯ Sea Of Shadows and Freed From Darkness ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Fear for I am the little kitsune and I have brought you more kingdom hearts poetry sorry for taking so long just got a lot of crap going on. Anyways yup you guess it. Its more one's of Riku struggle with the darkness. On with the poetry.
Disclaimer: I own really nothing. K I don't own kingdom hearts no matter how much I wish I did.
 
 
Sea Of Shadows
 
Lost in an abyss of shadows. Surrounded by darkness. Never finding the light. Forever trapped by the black sea of darkness. The black waves crash against his frail body. He was trapped. A single ray of light shown throw. The waves parted. The darkness that binded him was destroyed. Hands reached down from the light. He accepted them gratefully. For they helped him find the light even in the deepest darkness.
 
Yeah that's Riku being freed from the darkness. And finding the light even in the deepest darkness. Next up
 
Freed From Darkness
 
My body is being devoured by the darkness within my heart. I shed tears of my sorrow. They turn black as they trickle down my face. I face the darkness before me. I have no reason to see the light. I've lost everything to the darkness. I have no reason to live. First my heart, then my body, now my mind. I hear my name called. I'm to far gone into the darkness. I feel the warmth of the light on my skin. The breeze crests my cheeks. I open my eyes. Sea gulls fl over head. Sora and Kairi smile as they look down at me. I escaped the darkness within my heart.
 
That's it that's all the kitsune wrote. That's all I go so what are doing here? Go review damn it!