Fan Fiction ❯ The Light of destany ❯ Faith ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The end of the world hung in the balance, and it was she who controlled it. it was foul fate that created her, and foul fate that would destroy the world, only one person could stop her, and she was dead. everyone knew it, the queen was dead and was never comming back. The world would end, because the queen wasn't strong enough to hold up her own, this girl knew very well, she remembered the look on the womans face as she slayed her.
"Please, don't. Don't you know what will happen if you do? The world will end, you need to be trained before ou take on my power...i can help you...." the woman was pleading, her eyes wide with fear, her voice was trimbling with the cold that was around her, the snow covered in her blood. The girl didn't care, her voice deep as she spoke. "Fool, i don't care what happens to me, nor do i care what happens to the world, once it is destoryed i can rebuild it the way it should be, to my liking." the girl's voice was sturdy dispite the wounds she had suffered, but she still had her sword in her hand, while the queen had nothing to live for, nothing to gain, and no sword to protect her. "So you die, old one." with that she would bring her sword forward, breaking the womans windpipe and juggler vines, giving the woman last dying words. "You will....be sorry young one...." that was the last of the voice, and the old spiritless body sprawled out on the floor.
"Good, that old hag finally shut up...best take her soul so she doesn't get reseruected when the world is recreated." she removed a small orb from her pocket and recited a small spell; a whisp of white began to drain from the dead body, into the orb.
But that was a long while ago, now she had claimed the throne, and was about to change the world for what she thought to be the better. Perhaps her plans might work, or that's the way it looks.
In the forest a child rests around a pack of wolves, a she wolf at her back, the child shivered under the cold that whisped over her, the forest had gotten colder, she sat up quickly, sturring the wolves around her. "What's wrong young one? can't sleep?", one of the she-wolves interperted, the child had learned how to speak wolf long ago, when the earth was still young, so but of course, this girl, only appeared to be a girl, she was actually a old woman, nearly fifty years old. She appeared as a five year old, blue eyes and brunette hair, her finger's small but nails as sharp as knieves, of the best hunters she was the youngest of them all.
Perhaps she was the savior, the only one who could right the wrong that was about to be put into place. Only time could tell, but time, if perhaps what she didn't have. she ran wild, as did the wolves, and had no consern about the other people, but those dreams, they woke her so.
She was in a forest what else was new, it was snowing and she was getting chills. She watched two women, in a battle to what seemed to be the death, they were both bleeding badly, but then the tables seemed to turn, as the older woman lost her sword, and was tripped by the other woman, she bit her lip, wanting to scream, to tell the woman to stop, to spare the old one's life, but it was too late, the sword had spilled the last of the woman's blood, she heard the words, and the dream faded to black, leaving her alone. A voice spoke then. 'Child, my child, you are to save, not your family, but the world in another term, another life, remember my words well my daughter, for i bring gifts to you.'
A few moments later, the child's breath grew still, she was dead.