Fan Fiction ❯ The Light of destany ❯ The begining ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
         The girl awoke, but she wasn't in her own body, she was in a strange white room. She looked around wondering where she was, the moment she stood up she looked at herself, she was glowing white, and she had makings on her wrists of reincarrnation. she ran her fingers over those marks, only then realising that she had her sharp claws as she had before. She turned, finding five white tails trailing behind her, and two white fluffy ears on the top of her head.
        
          "Wh-what am I?...Where am I?" The girl's voice was shakey and strange...but as she spoke the white room faded away to a rice feild, and amongst the rice plants there sat a beautiful lady, flowing black hair, she was dressed in a kimono and foxes surrounded her, the lady looked up from her work, and spoke.
        
   ;       'Child, you are in my realm, and my messenger for this trip, I am Inari, the goddess of rice, and your goddess. You my child, are a kitsune, and someone is defiling my name the gifts i promised you...a harp to sooth, a sword of truth...and this...you're knowlage and skill, use these items well; for after each one is used, they will dissappear all except your knowlage and skill.' As she spoke the foxes would come together, one by one, and dissappear into mist, revealing each sacred item. 'That is all i can give you my child, aswell as this object...find the hole in the mouth of a dragon, then seek the clou d that colors a rainbow. Lastly you'll come to my temple, there my father awaits your arival...he'll take you to the battlefield...' with that, everything dissappeared, and faded to black.
        
   ;       When the scenery came back, s he was back with the wolf pack, but not in her body, as a spirit. she had her sword around her waist and the harp on her back, she cast an illusion without thinking as she became a full white fox and ran as fast as she could, there was a dragon's lair, that had been abandoned, the rock formation was shaped like a dragon's mouth, though the cave was long caved in. as she exited the forest she came upon the walk way to the cave which whipped and curved like a snake's tongue and looked down, finding a bottomless pit. she yelped then ran, making it in, but as she touched the mouth platform the tongue peices fell into the casum. The girl blinked, she was a girl, wasn't she? she shook the crazy thought from her head and looked at the fallen rocks.
        
   ;       "Hm...the hole...the hole is usually at the top...but it is not in this case...maybe if i pull on this rock....." she reached to pull on a rock, but fell right through it; rolling on the ground. "Ugh, illusions..." she rubbed her head, her ears flattening back as she looked upon the crystal chamber that was before her. "woah....." everything glinted, and there was a hole at the top, a crystal staircase lead up to it. the room became still for a moment; then later footsteps could be heard, she croutched behind a patch of crystals as her illusion took effect again, two strange looking gaurds came down the staircase.
        
 & nbsp;       'I thought i heard something from down here Ceso...' the first one said in a light voice. Her eyes were a golden yellow, her hair a icy blue, she was tanned and muscled, looking as if she'd been working in this room she wore a white v cut blouse, white pants with alastic in the ankles, a red sash, and what looked like to be a crystal sword under that sash.
        
          "'I don't know Sila, i didn't hear anything and i'm the one with big ears.'" His voice was dark and deep, as if he hid something. Long pointed ears stuck out for each side of his face, though his face itself was hidden by a mask, he wore all black, and held no weapon that the child could see. She held her breath as they looked around, she hadn't realised that she didn't have a body, nor that she had cast an illusion. the creature spoke again "' Come on Sila, the Queen is waiting, she says that there is a girl...a kit-kit something comming by the name of Destany, to end her reign. Gods I hope she comes soon.'"

~~~
yeah yeah yeah, short chappie i know...now the name makes since, yes? the names pronounced Ceso (Ke-so) and Sila (Sil-ea)