Fan Fiction ❯ The Light of destany ❯ A New Friend ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sky: yeah, so anyone who's had an idea…the first person speaking has ""'s the second `'s and the third "''" 's…

Wydro: that's….kinda confusing…do they even get who I am in your other fic yet?

Sky: Be quiet Wydro, patience is a virture…

~~~~

Destany blinked slightly as she looked through the crystal, not allowing herself to be seen as one of the creatures known as Sila left…the one they called Ceso seemed to want the reign to end, while Sila wanted it to continue. Now why would one want it to and the other- her thoughts were cut short by the sound of Ceso calling up to Sila.

 

`I'll be right there Sila, just want to be sure of something before I go..' The girl creature's voice called back to him, but he wasn't paying attention to it, he was walking down the crystal steps to where the child was still holding her breath. `I know you're there little one, I can hear you pulsing…are you the one the Queen speaks of so badly?' The child's eyes opened wide as she stared upon the creature, and backed up against the wall.

 

"I have no name, I'm a snowflake on a mountain covered in snow." The child's voice was that of a woman's, her ears were flat against her head as she spoke, her tails flicking back and forth against the crystals, causing them to sing almost as sweetly as the harps she was given. He paused in his approach as he heard the sound. "Wha-what are you going to do to me…?" the child stammered. Ceso just smiled at her.

 

`Nothing my dear, though you would fetch me a pretty penny on the market; this reign needs to end…tell me what you need, and I'll see if I can get it for you.' The child blinked at him "why are you helping me?" she asked out loud, "I am on my way to destroy what your queen has made…" Ceso chuckled. `Sometimes the things people create turn out to stink my young friend…' the child blinked again.

 

"Might I have a crystal shard? and I could use some help with these riddles the goddess gave me…" At this the creature blinked. `a goddess eh? Well…surely, I'll see what I can do…might I have them?' at the question the girl shook her head. "I'll only give you the one I'm on, `seek the cloud that colors the rainbow' " The creature stood and walked around a bit, picking up a shard that was lodged in between two large stones before returning and speaking.

 

`at the top of this peak, there is a waterfall that the queen bathes in, it is said that a rainbow is produced from the clouds that gather there…though you'd have to stick with me and stay quiet to get there.' The child nodded at his words. "alright then…" she lifted her hand for the shard. He blinked, fondling it for a moment before tossing it to her; she barely caught it. `it is also said that only one of pure spirits can make these crystals sing…"

 

The girl blinked, not sure if the creature could be trusted. "How far up is the top from this level…Ceso is it?" the creature blinked `No, that's just my callsign, my true name is Cesoloro…The top is 10 levels…all stairs I'm afraid…' They both sighed at the same time, thinking about the walk; the creature blinked as the illusion faded and the small girl was there, standing and waiting for him. "Let us start then…"

 

~~~

more pronounciation. Cesoloro (Ke-so-lore-o)