Fan Fiction ❯ The Light of destany ❯ the night's rest ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sky: just a reminder folks Destany's speech has quotations “” `s Ceso has apostrophes `' `s and third has the quotations around the apostrophes “''” `s
 
Wydro: right, what happens if another person comes in speaking?
 
Sky: *Sweatdrops* they'll be in bold with quotations, get it? Got it? Good. Wydro, do the disclaimer
 
Wydro: *pulls on the rope* done oh mother of mine…
 
Disclaimer: every character used, Cesoloro, Destany and Sila along with the rest are all © to Sky Skywiz, the kitsune lore provided by Jake King
 
<=}~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`<`',=;
 
Ceso nodded, blinking at the girl's sudden appearance. `Yes, lets, there's a long walk ahead of us.' The child placed the crystal away in the belt beside the sword's sheathe before activating the illusion once again.
 
Throughout the journey up there stairs neither of them spoke, conseverning they're energy for climbing except when Destany needed a break to rest her feet. They spoke on these breaks only when no one was around; after all, if anyone heard Ceso they might think that he was talking to himself and throw him in the looney bin with the others. They had covered five sets of the stairs by the time it was dark, and time to turn in for the night. Ceso had taken the liberity of finding them a room to stay in for the night, one that was only occupied when the queen threw a party or ordered a get together of all the richest people in the world.
 
Destany looked over the room, a large bed in the middle that would easily fit two, even though they had agreed to sleep in watches so no one interrupted them on their journey. Ceso had volunteered to take the first watch, so Destany walked over to the bed and sat down with a light air around her. He'd looked over at her slightly as she'd done, his mouth hanging slightly agape, she looked stunning, it was almost breath-taking to see her move. The child blinked at him, “What?” Her tone was slightly agitated. Ceso blushed slightly and turned away; “Nothing, I apologize for staring milady.”
 
The child blinked at his politeness. “Don't worry about it, remember to wake me up in two hours for my watch.” Ceso nodded as she slipped into bed after removing the sword, crystal, and harp from her body, setting them down by the bed. Slowly she closed her eyes and drifted off into sleep. Ceso watched destiny sleep for a few moments, exactly what had he seen when he'd watched her walk over to the bed; he shook off the feeling of resonance, it was werid, could he actually be falling for a kitsune, and yet, the savior of the world? Something about that didn't seem right, so he turned and walked out, leaning against the door with his arms folded. They would think that he was guarding someone important and leave them alone.
 
<=}~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`<`',=;
 
Sky: mer…I'll try to update this more often.