Fatal Fury Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent? Yet Addicted ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

Laughing was all Kiko heard when she awoke. Laughing. Leaning up in the bed, she saw Ken's red outfit on the floor.

"Oh shit." She mumbled, then saw she was still in her clothes. And then knew she wasn't drunk last night either. Just tired as hell. Lifting herself out of bed, she walked out of the extremely white and bright room. "Ken's room." She knew it was. I didn't bother her though. She entered the hallway, and saw Ryu sitting by a pool. And Ken trying to annoy Ryu. She opened the sliding glass door, and walked out into the sun.

"No rain." She muttered as Ryu opened his eyes and saw her.

"Um." He grunted, while watching her. She crossed her arms.

"Is `UM' all you can say? Haven't seen you in almost 8 months. And all you can manage to say is `UM'." She snapped, still tired. Ryu stood up and looked at Ken.

"You've been asleep 3 days Kiko. Ken took you to a hotel, then came back here." He told her, as his collective facial expression was just like usual, nothing new. She raised her eyebrow and scratched her head.

"Really?"

"We traveled by carriage, for an entire day. You where passed out." Ken told her. Ryu and Ken must have been sparring, Ken was sweaty and Ryu wasn't. She looked at the pool and knew she drained of all energy. Ryu walked up to her to speak privately.

"I want you to stay with me for awhile." She opened her mouth to argue back, she usually never did with Ryu, but she had been annoyed for 2 months now. "No, it's not debatable. You stay you get better. Simple as that." She rolled her eyes. She couldn't get away either Ryu would find her. He was the only person she truly listened too. He never took on the elder brother role every often. Ryu always looked after his sister. Many didn't even know she was his sister, cause he doesn't use his last name.

"Thanks Ken." She said sarcastically while eyeing him. "You got me in trouble." Ken's jaw dropped. "Just had too take me to my brother. Nark." She loved pushing the rich boy's buttons. She gave her brother a small smile, before gathering some food too eat.

* * * * *

Mia paced in Joe's kitchen, while Andy ate some banana. Joe entered the room with a sad looked plastered on his broken face. Mia looked at him.

"No luck?"

"Nope. I mean what could she be doing for 2 months!" Andy raised his hand when Joe finished.

"Finding Terry." Andy said. Joe slapped his forehead.

"Why does he always take my ex's?" Joe whined as Mia narrowed her eyes at him, Joe flinched, somewhat scared of Mia.

"That's all your thinking about? Kio could be hurt!"

"And Terry's not?" Andy piped in. Mia turned to him and then thought about it.

"They could be together right now."

"Yeah, Terry could be hurt too!" Joe interjected a stupid thought. But he was right, for all they know; they both could be dead. But only if they did know.

* * * * *

"Can I get another beer?" Terry asked the bartender. He was drinking again. Knowing if Mia or Kio was around his ass would be chewed he did disappear for awhile. It was easier being alone then around people that could get hurt even die. He was still stuck on losing the two women he loved the most. Lily, then SSSSS?. For some reason, leaving them was easiest.

"I think your finished Sir." The bartender replied as Terry had almost 5 empty glasses in front of him. Terry put some change onto the counter, then turned away. Handling his bag over his shoulder, he exited Harry's Cherry and went to a motel. He was drunk beyond belief. He was barley walking straight. But he made it to a bed, and slept the alcohol off.