Fatal Fury Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent? Yet Addicted ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4

"You two planning to enter this?" Kiko said while holding a flyer which read-

WORLDS BEST FIGHTERS 2

Calling all Martial Artists,

Come and test your abilities

$$$40,000$$$

FRIDAY 28th

Ken took a hold of the flyer as Ryu looked over his shoulder at the edge of the small bridge that was the entrance to a small town.

"Dunno." Ken looked at Ryu. Ryu shrugged his shoulders then looked at Ken. "Guess we should check it out. What do we have to lose?" Ken nodded his head and smiled. It helped that the small town was hosting the tournament it made travel simple. They walked over to a huddle amount of fighters, near a table. Ken walked over as Ryu stood with Kiko.

"This is gunna be boring for me. You know this." She told Ryu as he folded his arms and looked at the fighters signing up.

"Yeah, but you might find it some what exciting." Ryu tried to make it sound a lot better that it was.

"This is gunna be simple for you and Ken. Just depends which one of you will win in the finals." She said.

"Why don't you enter?" Ryu asked her.

"I don't do tournaments." She admitted as Ken returned.

"Purse is almost 40,000 dollars." He said calmly. But it was a lot of money truly. Ryu looked at Kiko.

"None of us need the money." Kiko wished she hadn't even showed them the flyer in the first place.

* * * * *

Terry held the tournament flyer in his palms, turning he looked at the small crowd building up ahead. Walking over, he smiled, he didn't mind 40,000 dollars either. He signed up at he table, then turned to view the other fighters.

"Terry," Kio mumbled, Ken turned around, noticing Kio staring behind him. Ryu looked up from the flyer and saw Kio sprinting, and a man, blond hair, hat, a fighter with his arms wide open catching Kio in mid air and holding her tightly. Ryu also noticed Ken's face-harden.

"Kiko!" He said in surprise. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he let her back down and held her close. She smiled widely; Terry couldn't help but smirk as well. She always made him smile. "I've been looking for you." Kiko looked up and was amazed; he looked even better than when she saw him last.

"Really?" Kio laughed as Ryu and Ken walked over. "Joe, Mia and Andy are worried."

"Who isn't." She rolled her eyes and turned, as Terry kept his hand on Kio's waist. "Terry, this is Ken, and Ryu." Terry nodded his head, then gave Ryu a cross look.

"Wait, this is the guy that beat up Joe!" Terry exclaimed to Kio. Kiko winced as Ryu raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah, about that." Kio changed the subject. "So, you've entered the Tournament?" Terry turned from Ryu then moved his hand from Kio and crossed his arms.

"Yeah, figure I need it." Terry said, as Ken gave a sly grin and gave Ryu a friendly pat.

"Well, so are we." Ken seemed angry, both Kio and Ryu knew why. Kiko stayed away from Ken for the rest of the day, and just hung out with Terry.

"Relax." Ryu told Ken as they sipped some tea.

"This guy came out of now where! DID YOU SEE!" Ken was being completely arrogant. He was never used to losing a girl to another guy. That's not what happens to Ken. He always gets the girls. "He was touching her and shit!" Ryu held up his hand. "You gunna kick his ass right?!"

"Hey, that's my sister." He growled. "Just calm down, you won't get anywhere with this anger now. Wait till tomorrow." Ryu suggested, ignoring the question. Ken nodded his head and took a sip, with his eyes all flared.

"He's your brother?" Terry said as he and Kio sat on his bed, in a hotel checked for all fighters.

"Yeah, but don't tell Joe." Kio begged. "Ryu is kinda protective at times." She laughed. Terry laid back. Kiko looked up at him and wanted to explain why she left, why she wanted to find him. But knew it was better she didn't.

"What?" Terry piped up. Kiko shook her head.

"Naw. Just thinking."

"What?"

"Where have you been Terry?" She asked. Terry yawned then adjusted his feet and sat up. He never had anyone as this question, and he couldn't lie to her. Not after what they've been through together.

"All over. Just picked up and wondered." Oh, good lie! "Nothing really."

"Ten months Terry. Screw wondering." She gave him a soft glance. He couldn't lie.

"Just, trying to figure things out." He sighed and looked up at her. "Two months can get you in some trouble too."

"Not much." She barked back. The chemistry was undeniable. Terry was holding back, he had too. The tournament, he had to keep his mind right. She stood up, knowing he wouldn't admit anymore. "Right well," She was about to leave when Terry grabbed her waist and pulled her close. She was right there, and he took her. Kissing her softly, she was floored. Kio was unable to think as Terry brushed his palms over her cheeks. He pulled away and looked at her, she seemed so precious, a gem in the desert.

"I'm sorry." He told her, she took it as the last few words, with his face truly looking remorseful when he moved his hands. Kiko stood up, baring her strength to not cry and walked out.