Fatal Fury Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent? Yet Addicted ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5

Kio's heart melted when Terry kissed her. So there she stood, leaning on a frail railing connected to a porch, 3 floors above the ground. She heard footsteps, tired and confused, she didn't bother to know, it was Ken. He leaned on the railing next to her.

"Glum?" Ken made the word sound so stupid. She shrugged her shoulders. "You found him, didn't you? This is the Terry right?" He asked, not truly caring but making conversation. Kio nodded her head.

"I'm just bummed about the tournament, it's boring to me." Kiko's flaw was she sucked at lying sometimes. Ken laughed.

"Oh come on! Seeing me or Ryu winning will be a blast." Kio gave a strange smirk, the `Yeah right' look. Ken laughed and put his arm around her.

"Right, you win." She said sarcastically. Just then Ken leaned over and kissed her cheek, just in time for Terry to walk out of his room and witness it. He stood for a moment, puzzled. Then another shock occurred. Kio turned, and he kissed her one the lips. Terry turned back into his room his eyes hidden by his hat, and dared not to witness the rest.

"Watch it!" Kio warned Ken. "God KEN!" She hissed, and stammered away, it was the last thing she needed. She walked down stairs to find her brother, Ryu and near by, the one person that annoyed her worse than anything in her entire life, Sakura. Kio gave an interested grin, knowing this could help her stress level decrease to toy with the young, foolish and hopelessly in love with her brother- Sakura. She placed her hands on her hips, ready to take the focus off her life, to guard her brother, and restore Chu Li's order, in Ryu's only worthy love.

So Ryu and the young girl stood on a dusted street as carriages and people passed by. Ryu seemed quiet as she blabbered away.

"Ryu, I was wondering if," Kio pretended not to see Sakura. She just hated her beyond belief; she was always all over Ryu. Sakura thought she deserved Ryu, and she didn't. Ryu never bothered to even tell Kiko to be nice, it wouldn't do any good with that evil satisfied grin on her face.

"Oh Kiko!" Sake seemed to always be blinded by the fate that Kiko was horrible to her, and tried to act nice. "Good to see you again!" She said with a welcoming smile.

"And you." She tired to be a little polite. Then a bright idea hit Kio. "Sakura are you entered in the tournament?" She would enter in a heartbeat if Saku were; it would be great ground for her to smash Sakura's face in the pavement. Plus it'd be legal.

"Nope, women aren't for another 4 months." Sakura said as Kio was disappointed again.

"Well, Ryu and I are late, good to see you again." Kio lied wanting her brother away from Sakura. She seemed hurt while Ryu was scratching his head. Kio grabbed her brother's massive wrist and pulled him away for the crazy girl.

"What are you doing? She was just saying hi." Ryu retorted as Kio linked her arm under his. Kio smiled and looked up at him.

"Just watching out for Li." She smiled as Ryu rolled his eyes.

"Get off it Rya." Ryu snapped, in a semi-harsh tone. Rya was her true name, using Kiko (middle name) cause everyone did. Ryu called her by her true name when he's being serious. "She's just a kid."

"A kid you've kissed." She sighed as Ryu retorted quickly.

"I was drunk!"

"See, that's why Yu's don't drink Ryu." Kio said, Ryu let her have the last word too. It didn't matter either; Ryu had a match in 2 hours. Kio left her brother so he could concentrate then went to find a seat good to view the tournament in the huge open arena.

It was great, there was a cement platform for the matches, and so many seats it was unbelievable. She suddenly wished she had entered. But just then, she saw Saku speaking to Terry. Kio folded her arms and walked over. Terry noticed her, but didn't even bother to speak to her.

"…Well I need a great seat, nice meeting you Terry, and I'll see you around Kiko." Saku said, feeling slightly uncomfortable. Kio turned to Terry, who seemed like he was on a different world. Ignoring her stare, and not bothering to even acknowledge her.

"Terry," Kio touched his arm.

"I'm sure you can find Ken by yourself." Terry turned and walked away. He looked right through her. She stood still, feeling her stomach ripping inside.