Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Majestic ❯ The cat is let out of the bag (Zell gives away a hotdog?? Is it the end of the world?) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HELLO!!!!! *Hugs everyone who reviewed!!* THANK YOU!!!! School started again…..and my mom has confiscated my computer after 10pm; she is convinced that 4 hours is too little for me. I disagree! So no more later night typings and no more typing whenever I want to. I'll try to update as soon as I can!!! Let's try for 30 reviews (again) hey; I think 22 reviews for two chapters isn't bad. That averages out to about 11 reviews per chappy, not bad if I do say so myself!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!

" The best way to predict the future is to invent it. "

- Alan Kay

***~<><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;~***

Seifer, Selphie, Rinoa, Marissa, Squall, and Irvine are all sitting down at their table in the far back row. Zell, after bribing the lunch lady for twice his normal rations of hotdogs sits down next to Marissa, then saves a seat next to himself. Squall stares at Zell's leg on top of the chair next to him before he finally speaks up.

"Zell, you don't have to save a seat with your leg, telling people that the seat is saved will do just fine." Zell grins then places his leg down under the table again.

"Whom's it saved for? A romance we haven't discovered yet?" Irvine asks slyly. Zell's smiles and begins to tell the tale of his accident today with a new student. Everyone can't help but laugh as he explains that he didn't exactly know what he hit at first. After he's done Seifer speaks up in a gruff tone.

"I saw her again." Squall stares at him, everyone else just looks down at the floor, which is covered in bits of hotdogs.

"She was there, in my classroom's doorway. She poked her head inside. Other people told me they saw her too, I was sure she was real until I went out to look for her and found nil." Zell puts a comforting hand on Seifer's shoulder. Seifer stands up and gathers his papers.

"I'll be correcting things in my room if you need me. I just, need time to think." Seifer catches glances of sympathy coming his way. He turns in disgust and stops off, mad as hell.

"Pity, I'll show them something to feel bad for me about. No one shows Seifer Almasy pity. I don't care if they did save the goddamned world." Seifer mumbles as he passes the infirmary. Inside is Sandy, with about 30 or so more pokes in her arm than before she got the physical. She exits Dr. Kowadski's office, a slip of paper in her hand. She whispers something as she shreds the paper into small pieces. It was her excuse not to use GFs, now it was simply trash. She heads towards the cafeteria, and once inside looks around for that arrogant loudmouth. She suddenly sees him waving at her franticly.

"So I was right, Zell! Would you like to introduce us to your girlfriend?" Irvine teases. Selphie slaps him on the back of his neck.

"OOWWW!!! Hey baby-cakes what was that for??" Selphie puts on a furious face.

"For what you were going to think about doing to that poor girl!!!" Among their squabbling, Sandy sits down next to Zell and politely asks where she too can buy a hotdog. Zell looks at her, stunned for a moment and then passes his plate with two hotdogs left to her. Selphie, Irvine and anyone else who were bickering stopped scared. Zell, the man who shared with no one, just gave someone a hotdog, out of his own free will. Zell then stands up and says to his little table

"Everyone this is…..ummm.."

"Sandy" she interrupts.

"Sandy. I hit her earlier, as Marissa can remember, so I invited her to sit with us at lunch to make up for it." Sandy scarfs down a hotdog during Zell's little speech, she was then forced to shake hands with everyone, including Squall.

"Have you taken the tests?" He asks professionally.

"Yes, Sir!" She replies as she shows him her band-aid covered arm.

"Good, I'll have the results in soon then. Until that time, feel free to settle in your dorm and make yourself a part of the Garden. You'll start your classes tomorrow with Instructor Almasy as your teacher. Good luck." He smiles. Sandy passes Zell back his hotdog, mentioning something to the effect of

"I think I'm going to be sick." She soon leaves to explore her dorm as Squall too, leaves in a similar direction. He stops at the staff rooms, Seifer's room to be exact, Quistis's old room. He knocks then lets himself in.

"Seifer." Seifer smiles behind stacks and stacks of paper. Somehow that remind him of how Quistis would look the exact same when he would come in for help.

"How may I be of service to you today?" Squall takes a breath.

"That girl, the ghost of Quistis Trepe as you may call her……………"

"Get on with the point Squall, I haven't got all day!" Seifer barks.

"Well she is real and you'll be teaching her starting tomorrow." Seifer frowns then smiles coldly.

"Funny, you really pulled my leg. That girl is Quistis Trepe. You know it and there is no fooling me. What's her story?"

"Her name is Sandy, She was in a horrible car accident 6 months ago. She has amnesia and can't remember her past yet. She is currently forbidden to use GFs." Seifer smirked as Squall explained these things to him.

"Sandy, what did she get tired of being Quistis one day and said I'll drive myself off the road and start again?" Seifer suddenly lights the dynamite in Squall's eyes and an inferno begins.

"Quistis Trepe was never ever suicidal. Ever. She may have gotten depressed but she never hated who she was, ever, ever. It disgusts me that you would even talk about her in such a way!" Squall roars at him.

"Ok, whatever. What did you come here to tell me about?" Seifer gives in to a fight this is truly a shock.

"Well I have reasons to believe that." Squall begins.

"Let me guess, Quistis died 6 months ago and you think that girl is Quistis" Squall nods his head. "What did I tell you? What do you want me to do about it?" Seifer questions, disgust still staining his voice.

"Seifer, you catch on too damn fast. You and I are obviously the only two in the Garden who recognize her, so far. I doubt that it will become easier to see her for Quistis if we let her develop a whole nother personality. That could become drastic when she recovers her memories. We can't just tell her that's she Quistis Trepe either; she won't remember what it's like to be her, she won't remember what it felt like when she did those things in the past. We need you to, umm, well drop hints to her, but don't make them obvious. Try to spark her memories. Until I get the blood tests' results back we can't be too sure, so we'll just keep this between you and me." Seifer looks like Squall's telling him a bunch of shit from some bizarre sci-fi flick.

"Is that what you really were going to tell me or is that what you made up in a heat of the moment because you're afraid I'll give you another scar to match your first?" Squall looks at Seifer with a grin.

"Damn, you're good. Well, since you and I only know about this and I already have a wife……………….."

"You want me to pretend to be interested in Quistis? Are you mad??" Seifer finishes for Squall. Squall nods his head.

"No, I think this is the only way. You'll be teaching her too, I made sure of that. We just need her to remember something. Spending time with someone who would hopefully be an important person in her previous life, whether that memory is good or bad, is probably something that would have a bigger chance of striking her memories back up out of the subconscious department." Squall explained.

"Not only am I going to have to teach Quistis I am going to have to pretend that I love her as something more than a sister??!!" Seifer bellows in a sarcastic voice.

"Why not Irvine or someone that's interested in everyone?" Seifer complains again.

"First off, Seifer, you and I are the only two people who know about this. Second off, you were apart of her life even after the orphanage; you were her student and at one point classman. Third I cannot pretend to be holding a scandalous girl craze while being married and the Commander of the BablamB Garden. What do I want to play a Bill Clinton? SeeDs' reputation will be shattered. When you kiss her it's a brother and sister kiss ok?" Squall makes funny hand symbols to go along with the word as he speaks them slowly, making Seifer look like a seven-year-old retard.

" A brother and sister do not shove their tongues down each others' throats!" Seifer complains.

"I never said you had to do that, just a little kiss on the check here and there every once and a while on the lips" Squall defends.

"Hey, it's too bad Rinoa couldn't have seen this conversation!" Seifer claims, changing the conversation topic.

"Why? You want her and Quistis to become deranged lesbians?" Squall wasn't going top allow Seifer to sneak out of this mess and push it all onto him.

"No, it's the first time for two things. One, you've made her ideal words for a day quota and two you cracked a joke." Seifer smirks as Squall laughs.

"So you'll do it?" Squall asks after the joke's wake.

"It's definitely going to be more concealed than her little thing for you, but yeah." Squall smiles and gives him a punch in the shoulder.

"Thanks."

"Now, if you'd please, I have work to do, papers to correct and an essay test to write." Seifer says in a high-pitched voice then mimics what Quistis would do whenever she wanted people to leave. Her points to the door and says

"Scoot!" Squall gives a good hearty laugh then walks out the door and says

"Thanks." Seifer buries his head in his work. Squall walks out the hallway and is about to turn until he hears his name being shouted multiple times.

"Squall!!!!!! Turn around!" Squall can recognize that voice, Zell.

"Yes." He says professionally. Zell and the rest of the gang walk up to him.

" Is it just us or dose Sandy look, and act just like Quisty? What's going on? You're not telling us something, aren't you?" Irvine asks Squall swallows. `Two choices' is all he can think. `They could screw it up' one voice eggs menacingly. `They could help her remember.' The other voice protests. `Why put them through the torture if she's not her? I'll find it out tomorrow for sure, the blood tests will be done by then. Put it off Squall. Leave them in the dark for now, tomorrow you can tell them for sure.' That voice wins.

"I cannot tell you anything about their similarities except for the fact that I am investigating to it. I cannot deny nor confirm anything." Squall says, handling them like he would paparazzi. Selphie blinks twice then whispers.

"So she is Quisty." `DAMN' `Told ya' the other voice celebrates.

"I have to go." Squall says as he walks off. Rinoa chases after him. Selphie smiles, a real true smile then shouts

"Squall, don't worry." He turns around a bit confused by her words.

"We won't interfere with your plan, we're just happy she's alive." Squall smiles as Irvine and Selphie turn around. Selphie's got one thing on her mind, Party. Selphie tells Irvine to free up the Quad and tell everyone he can to get down to the Quad for a good fun party. She tells Zell to go and order the food and drinks, she'll take care of getting Sandy to attend.

***~<><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><>~***

Thank you for reading chapter 3!!!!!!!!!! Please please review!!!!!!!!! I will be eternally grateful!!! Luv ya all,

Jacks

P.S. A BIG THANK YOU THIS WEEK TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:

grrl gamer- It's so nice of you to review, I feel I am only doing my duty to thank everyone, as long as it doesn't take up 4 pages to do so. Thank you for the review!!!

LittleMaggie- I so agree, Seifer and Quistis have always meant to be…………………ahhhhh. Thank you for the review!!!

Alonia Everclear- Thank you for the compliments and the review!!!

Izumi-chan- Humor is NEVER meaningless!!!! It's the highlight of my day!!! Thank you for the review!!

Miss_Novelist- does that mean you like it??!! I am so thankful for your review!!

Saiyanbrat- I love DBZ!!!! That's where I started writing. It's still one of my faves!!! Thank you for the review!!!

Lovable Rikku- Ok, I wrote more. Happy? Thank you for the review!!!

Ken Ichijouji- Well the good part is a compliment, but it's not weird!!!……………………You're the third person that's told me that one story or another is weird. I didn't mention the people who have told me it's f*cked up…………………I'd have to raise the number higher than I could count then, it extends further than the number of fingers I have. Thank you for the review!!!!

P.P.S. A SUPER BIG THANK YOU TO THEM B/C MOST HAVE ALREADY REVIEWED ONCE!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE ON MY GOOD SIDE!!!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP UP THAT TREND AND R/R THIS WEEK TOO!!!!!