Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Majestic ❯ Partay!!!!!!!!( Buds for all!!! And for all a goodnight!!) ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello All!!!!! *Hugs everyone who reviewed* I luv you all, you are all so good to me!!!!! *Cries* Anywho, here's chapter 4. I want to say this and only this about the future chapters GoodGurl is on to something…………..…and there is still something no one has noticed yet. Have fun!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I have now gotten a beta-reader, an editor. To cut a long list short, all of my friends are helping, either inspirationally or physically with my grammar!!! Everyone please please read Toki's stuff and thank Biha, Becca, and Claire!!!! They all read this story!!!!!

P.P.S. I own nothing! Not any of the Final Fantasy Eight people!!! I don't own any beer companies or anything!!!! Nothing but the ideas in my head! It could be argued even that!!!!

P.P.P.S. Fanfiction.net was all screwed up!! I uploaded this then they uploaded nothing but a blank sheet. I am so sorry!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

-Benjamin Franklin.

****~<><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;~****

Sandy laid her clothes out for tomorrow's first day. She took an impaling breath in. She suddenly clutched her hands and squeezes as hard as she could. She hears an excited knock on the door.

"Sandy!!!!" was someone's frantic shouts. She turns her head towards the door.

"Coming!!" Sandy opens the door only to be greeted by the peppy brunette she met earlier. *Her name……..what was it*

"Hi Selphie" She says automatically.

"Hey, you remembered my name!!!!!" Selphie bounces up and down.

"Yeah I guess I did. How can I help you?" Selphie suddenly stops bouncing and runs in Sandy's room and searches her closet. She then come up empty and grabs Sandy's arm and leads her down the hall in a mad rush.

"What's going on, what……………………….." Selphie turns around and with a smile says

"Secret party tonight, in the Quad." Sandy's eyes turn bright.

"Really??!!! Why didn't you tell me?" Sandy quickens the pace, now pulling Selphie behind her. Selphie follows shell-shocked……………………… ;………..

"Which way? I need to borrow a dress is that OK?" Comes Sandy's voice again like a loud newscaster's. Selphie begins to smile an insane smile.

"Ok!!!!!!!!!! You'll probably fit Rinoa's clothes, she's closer to your height than I am." Selphie now took over and lead the way for the rest of the trip to the Commander's room, a suite made just for Rinoa and he to share. Selphie comes up to the door, knocks loudly and then lets herself in. Inside is as close to a palace as a room in a mercenary school can come. Selphie walked straight through the living room and the bedroom until she knocked on the door loudly to the closet.

"Anyone in there?" Selphie shouts loudly. No one replies.

"Well if you are make yourself decent!! Because I'm coming in!!!" Sandy stares at Selphie like she's mad.

"Don't worry, Irvy taught me that one." Selphie explains to Sandy as she opens the closet door. Inside is a heavenly sight, walls and walls of shoes, nothing but shoes!!!!! Next to that wall is a whole bedroom and a shelf of nothing but racks and racks of clothing.

"Wow……………………R 30;.were did you guys get all of these clothes?" are the only words that that poor Sandy could make out. Selphie grabbed a dress that she pulled out every time for Quisty to wear. It was a deep royal blue, short, strappy, and of course too revealing for Quistis's tastes. Sandy was eyeing the dress and with great joy says,

"Can I wear that?" Selphie smiles a pained smile…………………*Quistis; asking to wear one of the sluttish things that Rinoa owns…………..Selphie shakes her head. Something's going on* Sandy grabs a pair of matching leather boots and goes to find the bathroom to change. She eventually finds the bathroom; it was to the right of the living room. She changes into her outfit. Taking one look at her hair she decides that it's for the best to run a brush through it a few times.

She opens one of the drawers under the counter. It is filled with nothing but toothpaste and other toiletries. She opens the other drawer, on the left. It has plenty of hair supplies. Shifting through it she eventually finds a brush and picks it out of the drawer. What catches her eye is not the brush for it is an ordinary brush that had no special characteristics. What catches her eye is a large, silver hair clip, battered and worn, carrying its own battle scars. Her heart stops. Both scared out of her mind and shakily she inspects the clip, a warm feeling spreads through her hands as she turns it over. Although it has its battle scars it also has what looked like bite marks, nibbles on the ends.

"No monster made that." She whispers. She places the clip back where she found it, and runs the brush through her hair over and over again, allowing herself to smolder away the memory of the hair clip, although it's no use, her memory already has that item burned inside of her mind. She places her boots over her feet as she sits on the toilet seat.

"Shake it off, shake it off." She whispers in a chant-like way.

"Sandy?" Selphie asks, pounding on the door. Sandy still chants, in a whisper tone, unmoved by anything going one outside of her. She then snaps as Selphie breaks down the door. She looks at her for a moment, then smiles.

"Are you ok?" Selphie asks as Sandy continues to sit there staring at the closed drawer.

"Fine, just fine." Sandy responds, still a little shaken up. Selphie looks at her, unconvinced still.

"You sure?" Selphie presses. Sandy smiles at her and nods.

"The party's about to begin, I don't want to miss out on the fun." Sandy insists as she stands up and steps over the broken door. Selphie smiles as she too steps over the long board of wood. Selphie shouts over to Squall and Rinoa, who were in the middle of a serious conversation. Unfortunately Sandy couldn't hear them. Selphie appeared to have caught a bit, nothing comprehendible. The two break up from their conversation as soon as they hear Selphie's cheerful voice. Squall straightens his collar, and Rinoa turns to laugh, flaunting her short skirt.

"So should we get this thing started?" She questions, smiling her mind out. Sandy and Selphie nod. Squall walks over to the door and opens it, signifying ladies first. The girls walk out of the door and follow Selphie to her home, the Quad. Inside there are ghetto blasters Disk jockeys and enough people to pack the place to the point of crowded. Fighting to get into the mob near the center Sandy begins to dance, following the flow. Selphie joins Irvine, off to the side sitting near the drinks.

"Hey Baby." Selphie gives him a quick sweet kiss on the cheek. Sandy comes by overwhelmed by the massive amounts of people. Selphie grabs her hand and forces Sandy to follow.

" Here is someone you haven't met!!" She exclaims as they reach a tall man with blond hair, the same one she had interrupted the other day during his class. He is leaning up against the wall, hands crossed in front of his chest, showing off his burley muscles. He looks at her with a blasé stare. She smiles at him, taking a chance. He grunts, and Selphie scolds him by smacking him upside the head. Seifer rethinks his facial expressions and switches to something less offensive, close to a smile.

"My name is Seifer Almasy." Is all he says. He passes his hand out for her to shake it. She does so. She smiles and says in a cheery voice

" Sandy, Sandy McAllen." They shake hands and she returns to the drink counter. She grabs a Bud and joins the middle crowd dancing when she finishes. The music is a rough; tough parties mix of some type. She begins dancing with the crowds, every so often going back to the drink station to get herself a beer or two. By around the third she gets completely and totally drunk. She obviously never knew what beer was before. She continues dancing, grinding to the beat. She soon looses track of time as the hours go by the Buds. Her friends too disappear, though too drunk to notice. One man, who was eying her strangely, finally speaks to her.

"Hey Sugar." He talks provocatively, causing her to become nervous.

"Hi" She answers back, forcing herself to stand. He notices her disposition and attempts to take advantage of it smiling sweetly at her.

" What's your name, Sugar?" He speaks again. The question only goes through her head once before slurring out.

"Wistus kqwepe." She says, unaware of any of her movements or voice, being completely drunk does that to you.

"How would you like to go somewhere sugar? The name's Michel, Michel Forester." Behind her a man speaks, she is too dazed to full comprehend any of it. All she can comprehend is lying down on the floor. Missing the man who comes to sweep her off the floor.

****~<><><><>Next Morning<><><><>~****

Sandy flutters her eyes open. All that can go through her mind is something to the effect of "My head hurts". 1 word can display this…hangover. Buds….never give her another Bud again.

"Wake up" A command is given by a gruff male voice. She turns her head to see a man, the same one with blond hair and blue eyes she saw earlier…Seifer is his name. Her face instantly turns beat red. Did they do anything? She looks down under the covers to see the same dress on her. She still isn't fooled. He responds to her sudden outbreak

"Don't worry, nothing happened." She gulps and looks at him for reassurance.

"Are you sure?" He sighs.

"Yes. Now if you will Miss. McAllen, you have a class to attend in 15 minutes. I suggest you be on time." Her body turns frantic. Today is supposed to be perfect! She stands up and begins undressing herself from Rinoa's party clothes with Seifer still in the room. He watches her for a moment then turns around embarrassed by her actions. She smiles while taking off the rest of her clothes and putting on a uniform.

"Why so embarrassed and shy? Last night you sure as hell weren't." She fabricates a tale of a night of passion shared by two complete strangers. He responds back, still turned away.

" Well you weren't the most conservative last night or this morning." He teases back.

"Well now I know why you carry such a bit gunblade. Are you overcompensating for something?" she wittily remarks.

" Wit is educated insolence. The faculty here won't like it." He retorts on a more serious note. She finishes her frantic changing and heads to the bathroom.

"I'll leave you alone now, see you later." He shifts from his former position and turns to see the door to his left. She spits out some toothpaste then shouts

"Bye!!" He sighs as he opens the door, leaving the room. She manages to get into the shower before he shuts the door. She begins singing, as high as she can in a shrill voice

"He loves me, He loves you not not not" The Dream song was the only one she could think of at the moment, attempting to wash away her mind-splitting headache. Washing away anything form last night. Seifer is the only other thing on her mind, along with last night. What exactly happened is as much as a mystery as her amnesia. Everything is nothing but a blur. She finishes her shower and shoves her uniform back on, laughing her head off once seeing her reflection in the mirror. She looks like a…a civilized member of society. She looks almost…alive. She grabs her bag, filled with blank notebooks and unused pencils. She looks to her side one final look before leaving. All she can see is a yellow slip on her chair. She picks it up and reads the first line.

"Detention for disruptive, after hours parties, being publicly drunk, and passing out by alcohol under thee age. Detention is on the seventh, in two days. Meet after school, in the Quad for your services." That is actually a light sentence, considering her felonies. Today is going to be different.

****~<><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><>~****

Thank you for reading this!!!!! I am forever in your debt!!!! Once again please read Toki's stuff. She is my excellent editor!!!!!!! Becca too, but she doesn't write, unfortunately. Luv ya all!!!, Jacks

P.S. A HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING FOR REVIEWING!!!!! I LUV YOU ALL FOREVER!!!!!!

LittleMaggie: You're right, call Scotland Yard!!!!! Zell!!!! Don't do it!!!!!!!! Squall and Seifer are having a little calm before the storm. Hehe…I mean yeah…forget that. Squall is a bit too much of a lion, I agree. Thank you for all of your wonderful reviews!!!!!

Miss_Novelist: a little humor for a bit!!! Thank you for your review!!! I'm so glad you take the time to!!!

Alonia Everclear: Well after you read every one of my chapters that you review I will thank you. Your reviews mean a lot to me!!! Thank you for the reviews!!

GoodGurl: I can forgive you easily for not reviewing it right away. Fanfiction.net didn't put my in the just in category…a lot of people missed it too. Thank you for your review!!

Grrl gamer: I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, you like it!!! You really like it!!! I'm so glad!!!! Thanks for the review!!!

Dalpal: He will, trust me he will!! Thank you for the reviews.

Nyc son!: A bad feeling, I can see why. I'm not that experienced in the Final Fantasy VIII world. Thanks for reading it and reviewing.

Seravy: Waiting…I feel so awesome!!!! I agree that their bickering was a way to show true friendship, friends never always get along. Thank you for the review!!!

Saiyanbrat: Sorry about what?? It's ok, whatever you were sorry about…I'm still not sure. I don't mind knowing that there is a demand for this story. Thank you for the reviews!!!

McMidget: Thank you for the review!!

Toki: Thank you master editor!!! I love you forever!!! Please send this back ASAP!!!! Thank you for the review!!!

Bia: You're so nice…aww shucks!!! Thank you for the review!!

Desert Rose: It does have some similar features to the Majestic…but Jim Carrey could never even think of an ending like this one!! Thank you for the review!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!! NOW REVIEW!!! PLEASE???