Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Majestic ❯ A Beginning of a long day (Who the hell is Wistus Kqwepe?) ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello All!!!!! *Hugs everyone who reviewed* You people are seriously too good for me. Not only does this one kick the shit outta my other story (Times have changed with 10 chappies) length wise, but also now it's only 2 reviews behind it!!! WHOA!!! My family put up on offer on this house so I'm moving. That WILL slow down my chapter writing. I am so thinking of a different title. The race is on!!!! Whoever comes up with a good title for this story, suggest it. And if I use it you will get…a...a chappy dedicated to you!!! This chapter is out, thank God!!! Everyone, I was suspended from being on the Internet because my parents found out that I got my fourth D on a math test. If anyone updated and I didn't review, lemme know!!! Enjoy, Read and review!!!

P.S. I don't own anything. No sue for you!!!!

School days, I believe, are the unhappiest in the whole span of human existence. They are full of dull, unintelligible tasks, new and unpleasant ordinances, brutal violations of common sense and common decency. It doesn't take a reasonably bright boy long to discover that most of what is rammed into him is nonsense, and that no one really cares very much whether he learns it or not.
* H. L. Mencken

*****~<><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><>~*****

Sandy continues her franticly mad rush down the hallways, bumping into anything her way. Selphie watches from above, a bit shocked. Irvine comes over next to her, embracing her in a tight hug. Selphie speaks, a bit shocked by Sandy's behavior.

"God, I must have looked like that…" Selphie smiles, quite embarrassed.

"Oh, baby you must have, but you were much cuter." Irvine teases.

"Really? I thought you said that you liked me because I wasn't a teeny bopper joke."

"Now, I didn't say THAT I just meant that…." Irvine is cut off by Selphie's lips making contact with his. He kisses her back, surprised, and enjoying it. She pulls a way after a bit of tongue wrestling.

"Now I know why they put you as a sharpshooter." Selphie announces.

"Why?" Irvine begins tickling her for the answer; she doesn't puts up a fight and responds before he can reach under her arms.

"Because if they put you as the negotiator, we'd all be dead long ago. " Irvine laughs.

"Well, I think that I'd be glad if they put you and me as the negotiators." Selphie looks at him a bit shocked.

"Huh? You want us all dead?" Selphie questions.

"No, Then there would be more situations like these, where the only way to get me to shut-up is by a kiss." She kisses him again, a deep passionate kiss.

"Now shut-up." She says in a bossy way, as they pull away. Irvine grins, still comprehending the joke, or at least trying to look like he is.

"Remind me why I love you again?" Selphie inquires as she leans over the catwalk's railing. She leans over so her upper body is hanging over the edge. She looses her balance suddenly, letting out a shrill scream. Irvine grabs her and pulls her back into his arms.

"That's why." He responds, Selphie now safe in his grasp. Sandy continues running down the hall as they kiss once more before being called to their classrooms for homeroom. Sandy takes a left then sharp right, entering a room that is oh too familiar. A bittersweet run of emotions goes through her veins, and hits her mind with an alarming shove. She has the strangest urges to get up in front of them, all of them, and begin teaching. Talk about a calling in life. She fights the sensation and heads to the front desk, meeting the man who was in her dorm earlier. She confronts him.

"Excuse me, Seifer, I just transferred here, as you know and well I was wondering where to sit and where I can get my class lists and…" He stands up and begins to announce to the class something of importance, considering the entire female population is staring at him and shooting poor Sandy evil jealous glares.

"Hello class today we are having a new student. Her name is Sandy McAllen. Please do your best to greet her in a professional manner, she will be one of your colleagues not only in the classroom but also on the battlefield." He sits down and begins to talk to Sandy.

" You will sit over there, next to Mr. Forester." Her face turns pale, and then refluctuates.

"Ok." She nods. He looks at her a bit confused, yet continues.

"Here is your schedule. This" He holds up a small microchip like item.

"Will record your after-school combat homework. You need to wear it at all times when you become a SeeD and while you are a student so we can successfully track you while on missions and or if the Garden is ever attacked and people split up. Basically, get used to this thingy a mobober stuck in your ear because you'll be wearing it for the rest of your life here at the Garden." She nods again and takes the microchip and attaches it behind her ear. His large thick hands follow hers and press a small button on the chip.

"It's water-proof and heat and cold resistant. Don't ever take it off."

"Thanks, Seifer." She replies. He looks at her with a bit of a glare.

"It's Instructor Almasy in the classroom." He replies sternly. She nods again, like a scared puppy. She grabs her forms and schedules and heads back to her seat in the middle of the room, next to a loudmouthed, smart-assed, asshole. She smiles as she sits, faking it until she is out of his focal range. Her mouth immediately turns dark. He elbows her a little.

"Hey, Wistus." He smiles as he pronounces this name, foreign to her, yet strikingly familiar.

"Who is Wistus?" He looks at her and blinks twice.

"Aren't you Wistus Kqwepe?" He asks, remembering last night.

"No, my name is Sandy." She replies, in a factual tone. He looks at her then covers his mouth.

"Sandy??!! You came here? Listen, about our relationship, we got to talk." He rushes, embarrassed out of his mind.

"It's over, we never were really in love were we?" She faintly replies, preoccupied with something else.

"No. I wanted to be though but it wasn't meant to be. It never was." He sadly licks his wounds.

" I understand, but now I have someone else that has hit my fancy and it looks like you have too. Can we still be friends?" She asks, trying to comfort his mistake.

"Sure. Sure." He replies as he watches a girl pass him with a large chest and little brains.

"She's been in this class for five years." Sandy whispers, unaware of anything she says.

"What??!!" Michael replies, a bit frightened.

"Huh??" Sandy asks, unsure of what he was staring at. The bell rings. Sandy gets up and checks her schedule; Garden History is next, taught by Headmaster Leonheart. She walks up to Mr. Almasy's desk, unsure of herself, yet willing to carry out her next move.

"Excuse me." She begins.

"Yes?" He replies, folding his hands in front of his chest.

"Who's Wistus Kqwepe?" She asks, innocently enough. The words rolled off her tongue like a familiar recipe does to a cook. He doesn't have to think. He doesn't have to wait for any stupid blood tests. She was Quistis. The only question being, who told her?

"Where did you hear that name?" He screams at her. She looks like a deer in the headlights.

"What do you mean?" She asks, petrified nonetheless.

"Who told you?" He lets rage get the advantage over him as he rises out of his desk.

"Told me what? I have no clue what you're talking about!" She cries as he advances on her.

"Told you that you're Quistis Trepe!!" And then his mouth closes and he returns back to his seat. She breathes, not steadily, but it's still breathing. Seifer just stares at her. He did. He told her. She understood too. Now the Commander's plans were foiled. The bell rings. She stays, unsure of anything else in her life.

"If it makes you feel better, you're not." He tries to make an attempted recovery. She stays put afraid of what any of her actions can provoke.

"Who is she?" She asks again. He stares into her cobalt blue eyes and begins the explanation.

"She was one of the garden's finest, a prodigy at the age of 10. She had beautiful blond hair, soft, caring eyes, and a strict demeanor that could never waver. She was always on time. When she would laugh, suddenly the cloud drifted away and everything was normal and good. She never did anything wrong. She was perfect. Now she's dead." Seifer ends that bit of information.

"Go to class, now. You're late and headmaster Leonheart makes you do 10 push-ups for every minute you are late." Seifer points to the door. Sandy suddenly begins to speak.

"Scoot!!" She mouths, under a thick layer of confusion as Seifer verbalizes the same words. He slouches of his desk once she is out the room.

"What the hell have I done?" He bangs his head on his desk and refuses to move it for quite sometime, until the bell rings. He then regroups himself and begins begin a teacher once again. He collects the class and begins to lead then to the training center.

Sandy has been more fortunate in the stress department, as Headmaster Leonheart's classroom is merely 1 door away from Instructor Almasy's. She sits down, one of the first in the room. Squall stares at her, contemplating. Today the tests will come in. Her identity will reveal the truth by two-ten this afternoon. "Button" will be so pleased when she finds out. A bell rings to wake him up from the insane asylum going on in the class. The females in the class are giving poor Quis…No Sandy weird glares, while then men are lusting after her. They have plenty of reason to find this odd. It is the end of the second semester and new students at this level (the final classes before graduating) are quite rare. He stands, confident and as always, quiet. He begins preaching.

"Hello everyone, today we have a new student. Her name is Sandy McAllen. She will be here for quite awhile, so get used to her. Today we will be covering the death of Ultimicia. As the vast majority of you know, all of the seeds that defeated Ultimicia are alive today, except for one that died in a car crash, last November. I will do my best to give you an accurate account of what happened the day we killed Ultimicia. Before I begin, are there any questions?" He looks around for hands, any hands at all. No one dares put his or her hand up in fear of looking like a stup. Sandy looks around at the quiet stern faces, people that had obviously gone through years and years of fine-tuning. Each one was trained to look the way they do. Each one was no better than a…a drone. She smiles weakly. *I'll never be like that, ever! * She reassures herself as she politely raises her hand. *Dare to be different* She tells herself as people stare at her with a contempt shock.

"Yes, Miss. T…McAllen." Squall quickly recovers.

"At the end, can you please tell us about the SeeD that died in a car-crash. I don't think her memory should go to vain." Squall nods, almost in disbelief. He smiles a weak smile.

"I'll be sure to." And the class gasps. Squall then begins telling the tale of Ultimicia. There are no interruptions, they're too afraid of him to do that. Squall begins telling, in vivid detail the description of Ultimicia's reign and a lost lonely knight. The story rages on, with every gasp and growl that classmates of poor Sandy make, either shocked out of their wits or temporarily insane. He finishes, with plenty of time left.

"As Ms. McAllen had earlier requested, I will tell you the story of Quistis Trepe. Many of you know this story." Squall is interrupted.

"Who the hell wants to hear the story of a lonely stuck-up selfish, prude?" One boy asks, by the name of Brian Miller, offhand and in a rude tone of voice.

"MR. MILLER, AFTER CLASS, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEE ME!" He shouted, angrily, instead of laughing, as Brian hoped. Brian is utterly confused. All of the textbooks he had read about Headmaster Leonheart (Quite a good deal of them, he's the president of the Squall fan club, that has remained unnamed by it's two members) said that he had told her on several occasions to talk to a wall or buzz off, often the phrase whatever.

"As I was saying. Quistis Trepe grew up in an orphanage, along with a few others and myself………… The whole time Sandy sits, on the edge, as memories and pieces of her past are rudely awakening.

*****~<><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><>~*****

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finished it(chapter 5)!!!!! A big Thankies to all!!!!!! Please Read and review.

P.S. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF THESE PEOPLE!!!!! I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL!!!!

Lovable Rikku: Thank you forever! Thanks for the review

hey!: Hey! Thanks for the review!!!!!

Quistis Almasy: Confused on what? Let me know and I can help straighten it out! Thanks for the review!!

Ashbear: Seifer and Quistis are the best couple!!!! Thank you for the review!!

Author Too Lazy to Sign into her Account: First off, yes it is a bit weird. But that's the reason why it's happening. Second off, I over exaggerate; the Quad should be no different. Thanks for being an awesome reviewer with real constructive criticism!!! Thank you for the review

GoodGurl: You luv the story!!! I feel so special!!!!!!! Thank you for the review!! They always mean so much to me!!!

Miss_Novelist: It will become clear at the end!! I'm not telling figure it out! Thank you for reviewing!!!

Knight of Pluto: It's supposed to signify the hardships in her old life. How much she suffered. The reason she went ballistic is because she was remembering. Thank you for the review!!

grrl gamer: Stupid Fido!! (The ff.net security pup/wonder dog.) *Sicks Gordy (My dog) on him. DIE!!! Thank you for the reviews!!!!!

Saiyanbrat: I hope it wasn't important. Thank you for being a great reviewer!!

Alonia Everclear: hehe Thanks!!! I love your reviews!!!! They're all so nice!!!!!!

LittleMaggie: You are the awesome person who reviewed my story first!!! It was perfect??!! WOW!!!! I can't believe it!!! I love you forever!!!!!!

P.P.S THANK YOU ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!