Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Acting ❯ The Suggestion ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yay! My second fic! But it's my first Fruits Basket fic. Hey Ryo do the disclaimer and warnings.

Ryo: Why should I?

Four words. Paper Fan of DOOM!

Ryo: Damn I forgot you had that! Fine. We don't own Fruits Basket so don't ever think of suing! Also this is a shounen-ai story both real and fake and cussing (mostly Kyo). If you don't like it then don't read it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Rrrriiiinnnngggg* Finally! I thought we'd never get out of here! Thinks one all too familiar orange top. He decided to go home since he didn't have to help clean the classroom that day and Toru had work till late that night. As he was leaving he saw a certain silver haired "Prince" ducking out of sight and slinking away.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Damn those fan girls! It's like the closer we get too graduation the more determined they become! Of course this was in act true. The close the Prince got to graduation the more desperate the "Prince Yuki Fan Club" became. Yuki had a real hard time avoiding close contact with them. He had spent twenty minutes just sneaking out of the school that day when classes ended. And he was pretty sure it was going to get worse. And the school year just started!, he thought in frustration as he reached Shigure's house. He dropped his school bag in his room and went down to the living room. When he got there he found Shigure helping Kyo with some injuries he had acquired. Namely getting his arm to face the correct direction.

*CRACK!*

Kyo: "DAMN! That hurt!"

Shigure: "Well this wouldn't happen if you would try to play along when she comes over."

:: Kyo's cat ears pop up. ::

Kyo: "Like hell I'm going to do that! It'll make it worse!"

Yuki: "Looks like I'm not the only one who's having girl problems today. I'm going to guess that Kagura was here."

Kyo: "Damn right she was! She "missed me" enough to reverse the direction of my arm AND dislocate it two different ways AFTER she crushed me and threw me around the yard a couple of times."

Shigure: "Personally I found it some what amusing. But any ways how was your day Yuki?"

Yuki: "Besides nearly colliding with about 15 of those fan club girls it was great." As the sarcasm drips from ever word.

Kyo: "O so that's why you were sneaking around school all day."

There was a lull in the conversation.

(A/N: As you can see Yuki has opened up a bit and Kyo has kinda calmed down and they have more or less set aside there old feelings and are now friends although they still like to fight.)

Yuki and Kyo: *sigh* "Why can't they/she leave me alone?"

Ayame appears out of no where.

Aya: "Why don't you both pretend to be gay? Then they would probably give up and leave you alone."

Yuki and Kyo jump, because they hadn't heard him come in, then screamed, "What are you doing here?", not really thinking about what he had said. Suddenly Shigure got that heart stopping look on his face, "Aya that is truly a wonderful idea!" Ayame puts on the same face, (A/N: Pause for any Ayame or Shigure fans) "Isn't it though?" He then goes fully Bishonen look and grazed at Shigure, "It's truly been to long Shigure." Shigure too goes Bishonen and gazes back at Ayame, "Yes since last spring," Then they both got that goofy look on their face , "YES!", they both declare. All the while Yuki and Kyo are sitting there with blank looks. Then what Ayame said finally sunk in and their eyes got about 5 times bigger; though if it was horror, shock, or realization we may never know.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Weeeeee! I'm crazy. But I couldn't resist. Muhahahahahahahaha! Short chapter and a cliffy! Muhahahahahahahahahaha!

Ryo: Right, any way...

Hakaru: Kwweeee. Kew kew kweee! (Be nice. Please hit the review button.)

Mei-chan: And pwease if you awe going to fwame us then pwease make it a decent one that doze not just insuwt the stowy.

Ryo: So please feel free R&R.