Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Acting ❯ A Doctor, A Walk, And No New Ideas ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mei-chan: We no own Fruits Basket! Wawnings were in the wast chaptew. Pwease R&R. (Chibi puppy eyes)

O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O

"YOU WANT US TO DO WHAT?!" they both yelled.

"Why in the HELL would we want to do that?!" demanded Kyo.

"Especially with the way you two act!" added Yuki in a cold voice.

"Well it would get a lot of those girls to give up Yuki and Kagura might give up on you Kyo." Said Ayame as of stating the obvious.

A hand appeared on both Shigure and Ayames' head. "And most of that act they do is just that an act. One they have been doing since they were twelve." came a monotone voice from behind Ayame and Shigure.

Hatori then appeared (A/N: How do they DO that?) and continued talking, "However I don't think that their overly flamboyant acting is what they had in mind." He moved around and sat near Kyo, "Now let's see about this arm...hummm... facing the wrong way and dislocated in one other place. Well let's see what we can do. Sit still."

*Crack* *Squelch*

"What made that noise?" asked Ayame who looked slightly green but curious as a kid.

"The first was a bone moving back into place and the second was several muscles sliding back into place. Any way almost done."

*Crack* *SNAP* "ITAI!!!!!!!!!!!"

And with that final wet sounding snap Kyos' arm was relocated and facing the right way.

"Now Kyo take this pain killer and ice down your arm. I have to go now and no Shigure I can't stay. See you all later." and with that he was gone.

"Damn! He's becoming a physic I swear! He's always doing that now. Any way he's right..."said Shigure.

"...We just meant that you should find a way to slowly show that your preferences are towards guys. Although if you wanted you could just announce it to the school but that's up to you." chimed in Ayame.

Kyo leaves to make an ice sling and take the pain killer. Yuki once again has that blank look on his face.

Shigures' face lights up, "I know! We should order dinner and can think about our suggestion. Then you both can go pick up Tohru from work. If you want a different opinion then you should ask her." and with that he gets up to go order dinner.

`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-` (At the hotel Tohru works at)

Tohru is leaving the building when she notices that both Yuki and Kyo have come to get her. "Hey guys!" "Hello Miss Honda." "Hey."

They start walking towards home. Tohru notices some things seems to have the guys down. "Um not to sound rude or anything but why both come?", Yuki and Kyo may get along better but had never both come to pick her up from work, "And you both seem a ... little ... preoccupied." She says uncertainly. Both boys stopped walking and tried to burn holes in the side walk for a minute. Tohru stopped and turned around to look at them.

Yuki looked up first and decided that he to explain. "Well Miss Honda it was for three reasons. One because we wanted too." They started walking again. "Two we wanted to get away from Shigure and Ayame." Here both boys shutter and Kyo's attempts double. "And three ... well ... because we wanted to ask you to help us solve a problem." By now they had begun to walk through the woods. So they decided to make a detour to Yukis' 'secret base' to pick some green onions and strawberries but also to have some where to sit and talk. Tohru spoke up first since the guys didn't seem to know where to start. "Well, I can kinda understand why you would want to be out of the house but what's the problem?" Yuki once again gave in first so he started.

(A/N: It's going to switch of a lot. Yuki, Kyo, Yuki, Kyo, ect...)

"Well you see Miss Honda we are both tired of being followed around both in...."

"...and out of school. For me it's mostly Kagura but there's five of six of them at school now. And..."

"...they're worse for me. I have to deal with the 'Prince Yuki Fan Club' every where at school and half of the time that I'm not in school!"

"So we want to find a way to get them to leave us alone."

"Aya and I guess Shigure gave us a suggestion but..."

"...we aren't really sure we want to do that. So we wanted to know..."

"...if you could give us another idea." They finished at the same time.

Tohru blinked a few times while processing this. "Well, um, you already tried telling them you aren't interested in a relationship. Avoiding them isn't working so far..." vigorous nods from the boys, "So..." She looks up at them "...the only thing I can think of is being obviously involved with some one. But that has its own problems." She shrugged while the boys looked down in defeat. "This is heading towards the snakes' idea." muttered Kyo.

"What was his suggestion?" asked Tohru.

"He thinks we should pretend to be gay." deadpanned Yuki.

A windy pause in the conversation.

" Now that you mention it that sounds logical but it's up to you guys so why don't we head home and you two can think about it on the way there and over the weekend." chirped Tohru.

Yuki and Kyo started at her a moment then nodded and they al got back on the trail. Tohru hummed happily while the boys brooded. They all stayed in this semi-peaceful state till they got back to Shigures' when both boys decided that snake skin wallets were a nice idea.

O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o

I like cliffies. BE nice if I could write 'em.

Mei-chan: Pwease weview the stowy. She wites faster if people weview.

Random note: For those yet to take your driving test you should know that your tester will make the difference between pace and fail if you are a good drive. The one I had dinged me multiple times for something NOBODY IN THE @*&^$(*@&$^ COUNTY DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the other tester I talked to later probably would have passed me because I am a good driver! I'm done now ^u^ thanks for reading my story and rant. R&R