Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Parting the Steam ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Fruits Basket.
 
 
 
Parting the Steam - Chapter 2
 
Tohru sat at her desk, one lone lamp gently illuminating the homework-covered surface. The rest of her room was cast in gentle shadows, the normally light pink walls and bright pink bedding that dominated the room now appearing in more muted tones. It was already dark out, the early winter evening chilly and cold.
 
After re-reading the same paragraph four times, Tohru sighed, placing her chin in her hand.
 
It had been eight days since she'd made her bold move in the dojo shower towards Kyo. They hadn't been left alone for more than a moment since then, making it feel like eight months. She desperately hoped and feared that Kyo would make good on his promise to `let things out.' When alone, she alternated between blushing furiously in embarrassment and feeling incredibly hot and bothered.
 
It was even more difficult to be in the same room as him. A surge of heat shot through her every time he brushed past her in the house. The strange penetrating looks he gave her when no one else was looking just heightened her excitement. At least in school her classmates and teacher provided a distraction. But she wanted nothing more than to have him all alone.
 
But what to do with him when she got him? Tohru figured she'd exhausted all her daring telling Kyo she wanted him. It was up to him to let her know that he really felt the same way.
 
She sighed again and toyed with her pencil. Something had to change soon, or she'd positively combust with all the tension.
 
Yuki-kun seemed not to notice, but Shigure gave her odder looks than Kyo. It hovered somewhere between searching, knowing and laughing. She wasn't sure which made her more nervous.
 
Sitting up straight, she slapped her cheeks lightly.
 
“Okay, Tohru, time to focus. The homework will not read it self.”
 
After a few minutes, her concentration was interrupted by a light knock on her door.
 
“Hai?”
 
“I'm coming in, Tohru-chan,” Shirgue's sing-song voice floated from the outside before her door slid open, warm light spilling in from the hallway. The laid-back writer drifted in and leaned against her desk. He was dressed in his western-style suit, looking quite respectable.
 
“Shigure-san looks very nice tonight.”
 
“Thank you, my precious flower. At least someone here appreciates my efforts to look my best.” Tohru giggled a little at Shigure's dramatics.
 
“Is there an occasion?”
 
“Just a dreary reception for my publisher. They insist I come to this corporate party once a year. I, well, Ha-san, is dropping Yuki-kun off at school for a student council function as well.”
 
“Oh, is that so?”
 
Did that mean . . .
 
“But don't fret your pretty head.” Shigure leaned closer and gave her one of those odd looks. “Kyo-kun will be here to keep you company.”
 
Tohru couldn't control the bright blush that flew to her cheeks. She turned towards her homework quickly, shielding her face with her long hair.
 
“That's good Shigure-san. I wouldn't want to be alone.” She hoped her voice wasn't shaking too badly.
 
She felt rather then heard his chuckle through the vibrations on the desk.
 
“I'm sure,” he replied in a darkly amused tone. He lightened in the next moment as he left the room. “Have a pleasant evening. Yuuuuki-kun, your chariot is departing!”
 
Yuki passed by a moment later, pulling on his coat and muttering about `perverted dogs.' He paused briefly in the doorway.
 
“Have a good evening, Honda-san.”
 
“Thank you, Yuki-kun. Stay warm.”
 
He did not linger, another call from the dog rousing him to hurry downstairs. The muted sounds of their conversation soon disappeared, as did the sound of a car motor winding up the road.
 
Silence descended like a blanket on the house.
 
Tohru tried her hardest to resume her studies, rather to resume her attempts at studying. Every small sound made her jump a little, and her mind raced with Shigure-san's words. She didn't quite know what to do with herself. Should she find Kyo? Would he find her? What did he want to do with her? Did he still want her?
 
Thoughts spinning, she gave up on studying entirely. Tomorrow was Sunday, so she could finish her work then. Emotions and hormones running high, she closed her book with a thump.
 
“Tohru?”
 
Tohru stood and whirled towards the window, a small squeak of surprise emitting from her lips. Her racing heart doubled in speed at the sight that met her startled gaze.
 
Kyo crouched on the windowsill, one hand against the top of the frame, the other along the side where he had pushed the window open. The warm light from the doorway illuminated his agile form, with the stronger desk light casting bright highlights in his red hair. His red-brown eyes lit on hers, holding her gaze with a growing heat.
 
A slight shiver slipped through his body, breaking the spell. She rushed over to him, pulling him into the room by the arm and closing the window.
 
“Kyou-kun, you shouldn't be out on the roof in this cold! You'll get sick.”
 
Chilled hands touched her waist, and she could smell the cold on his clothes. He leaned in to touch his forehead to hers, hot breath bathing her face.
 
“Will you warm me up?”
 
Tohru's breathing increased at his closeness. She'd waited for so long to have him near her again. All thought ceased as she closed the distance between their lips.
 
It was a searing meeting of lips, full of gentle fire. His hands stayed firmly on her waist, keeping that critical distance between their bodies. The chill coming off his body was quickly replaced with growing waves of warmth, and she leaned in as closely as she dared. Her hands fluttered to his shoulders, caressing the soft cotton of his turtleneck and the warm muscles underneath.
 
After an eternity of delightful wet warmth and heady scent of him, she pulled back to breathe. He placed his forehead on hers again, and slid his hands up her back to cup her face. Thumbs caressed her flushed cheeks as he gazed into her eyes hungrily.
 
“It's been a long week.” His voice was dark, husky.
 
“Eight days,” she whispered, not trusting her voice. The smile that graced his face was nothing short of breathtaking.
 
“Eight days.” His smile took on a more seductive look. “Are you ready to continue what you started on New Years?”
 
She shuddered as a wave of heat rushed through her. All she could do was nod.
 
He kissed her again, a needier coupling of stroking tongues that left her knees weak. Her hands reached up to tangle in his fiery locks as he claimed her, the silken strands a cool contrast to their warm color. He stroked down her back, fingers curling at her waist once again.
 
The heat he aroused in her pooled like fire in her center, causing her to moan as his thumbs brushed under the edge of her sweater. Her knees buckled as warm, lightly calloused hands traveled upward, the sensation of his skin on hers causing sparks wherever he touched.
 
Kyo caught her around the ribs with his strong hands, smirking a little when he pulled away from the kiss. Tohru held on to him as closely as she could, a little startled when he sat her down on the bed. She hadn't even realized that they'd moved from the window.
 
He leaned over her, hands pulling up her sweater as lips caressed her neck. Left only in her bra, Tohru's arms unconsciously drifted to cover her chest as the cool air reminded her of her half-dressed state. Kyo paused, tipping her blushing face up towards his.
 
“Don't worry, I've seen it before.” He frowned a little when her blush brightened and she looked away from his gaze.
 
Tohru couldn't help being shy, despite her boldness on New Years. Especially when Kyo was so close, and making her feel so strange and good. He tugged a little on her chin, and she met his gaze again.
 
“You know I'll stop if you want, right?”
 
A thread of panic lanced through her. Shy as she was, she didn't want him to stop. She smiled up at him and touched his face.
 
“Don't stop, please.”
 
His lips met hers briefly, warmly, and then he knelt between her legs, kissing down her neck and collarbone as he went. After a few fumbles, his hands made quick work of her bra, exposing her breasts to the cool room. Tohru shivered a little as her nipples hardened in the chill, but was soon shuddering for a different reason entirely as Kyo's warm mouth and rough tongue latched over one erect bud. Renewed fire lanced through her, shooting from where he kissed and fondled her breasts right to her center. She gasped quietly, her hands reaching for him.
 
He paused in his exploration of her breasts only long enough to shed his turtleneck before returning to her skin. Tohru took in his lean chest hungrily. There was something about the nude expanse of olive skin that made her insides tighten even more. She stroked along his neck and shoulders as he continued to kiss down her torso, sighing in pleasure as he rubbed his face against her stomach and inhaled. Heavy-lidded eyes looked up at her in heated pleasure, and she was suddenly reminded of his zodiac form.
 
His hands followed the path that his lips had trailed and further, resting on the waistline of her pants. His gaze changed from heated to expectant.
 
“Tohru,” he breathed against her skin, causing her to gasp at the wonderful heat. “Can I?”
 
Her breath caught in her throat again, and she found herself nodding once more. She desperately wanted him to continue, to prolong the dizzying sensations he was causing in her.
 
Even so, her breathing hitched again as he hooked his thumbs under the waistband of her pants and panties, pulling both down with a smooth movement. Nude except for her socks, curls of anxiety mixed with her arousal, causing conflicting heat to rush to her face and heat her body. She felt her flush deepen as he pulled her hips towards the edge of the bed and gave her a flushed version of his quirky smile.
 
“I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.”
 
A startled cry left Tohru's lips as his rough tongue darted in-between her wet folds, his thumbs caressing the soft curls on either side. The fire that was pooling there increased tenfold, sending any thoughts dashing away in the tide of sensation. She arched into his touch, leaning back on her elbows as he continued light but constant motions with his tongue. She couldn't help the soft moans and gasps that each pass pulled from her lips.
 
One of his hands shifted to play with the soft curls above where he tasted her. The other shifted lower, and Tohru nearly shot off the bed when one long finger teased at her entrance as his tongue swept across a flashpoint in her thighs. He was unrepentant in his caresses, his tongue stroking more firmly, finger moving in time to his motions. Wave after wave of pleasure built in her, causing her entire body to writhe in uncontrollable bliss with each increase in intensity.
 
It was too much. She couldn't receive so much pleasure from him without touching him in return. Her whole being ached to hold him, caress him, make him groan those lovely sounds he made on New Years. Tohru was not Tohru if she was not giving.
 
“Kyo,” she moaned, one shaking hand in his hair halting his movements.
 
“What is it? Are you okay?”
 
“Please, I . . .” Tohru wondered if she could wear out her blush. “Let me touch you as well.”
 
He looked confused for a moment, nuzzling her thigh.
 
“But this is for you.”
 
“Please Kyo, I need to give you pleasure.”
 
He was quiet for a moment, then a lazy smile bloomed across his face, along with a hint of a blush.
 
“Okay, but I won't stop pleasuring you.”
 
“Please don't,” slipped out of her mouth before she realized.
 
Kyo rose to his feet with feline grace, and shed his olive cargo pants. Tohru shivered in anticipation as his erection sprang up once freed from its fabric prison. She had no time to reach for him, as he carefully lifted her so she lay along the bed. The heat radiating from him was intoxicating, and she yearned for him to be closer.
 
Her wish was soon granted as he leaned over her on all fours and took her lips in a passionate kiss. She could taste the musky sweetness of herself mixed in with his spicy taste, arousing her even further. She was surprised when he ended the kiss and moved away from her body.
 
“Kyo?”
 
Her question was answered a moment later when he straddled her on hands and knees again, this time with his face bathing her center with hot breath and his erection hovering near her lips. He adjusted a little so he could reach her, bending down on his elbows but still keeping a distance between them.
 
“Is this okay?” he said huskily.
 
Tohru responded by taking his length in her hand and licking the tip. Kyo groaned in response and resumed his ministrations to her folds with fingers and lips.
 
It was different in this position, even more pleasurable than before. Kyo's tongue danced across that intensely pleasurable spot with every stroke, and the brush of his hair on her inner thighs heightened her arousal. The waves of sensation that were building before returned with a furor, and she wrapped her lips around him to return the favor.
 
His hips jerked forward as her mouth took him in, his groan rippling through her in delightful waves. She shifted her arms up instinctually to brace against his lower abdomen, hands encircling his base and sac, so she could control the depth of his thrusts. She moaned around his length as he hit a very good spot with his fingers, causing him to thrust towards her again.
 
They continued this cycle of moans and sensation, each round urging her closer and closer to a wonderful precipice of pleasure. Finally, achingly, the building coil inside flew apart, sending her to amazing heights as all the tension released in one bright moment. Her loud, long cry of pleasure was muffled by his erection. He panted heavily as he continued to stroke her through her climax, and cried out sharply as he released into her mouth. She swallowed reflexively, taking him in as she drifted in hazy bliss.
 
Kyo collapsed to her side after a few shuddering moments above her, one hand stroking her ankle. Her arm lay along his leg, enjoying the smooth contours of his thigh.
 
It wasn't long before she felt the bed stirring. He pulled an afgan up from the foot of her bed to cover them and switched positions so his face lay near hers on the pillow. Tohru ached just a little at the distance that had to be between them, but she smiled when his warm, sated gaze settled on her like a caress. His hand reached up and stroked her face gently.
 
“Feel good?”
 
She smiled and placed her hand over his.
 
“Wonderful.”
 
They stayed like that for long moments, her eyes tracing his relaxed, sated face. After a while he sighed.
 
“We can't stay like this all night. The kuso nezumi will be back before long.”
 
Tohru nodded, resisting the urge to chide him for berating Yuki. She put a hand on his shoulder.
 
“Can you stay here a bit longer?”
 
He smiled and nodded, leaning forward a little to place his forehead on hers.
 
A question she had wanted to ask before drifted to the surface in the quiet.
 
“Kyo, why were you on the roof in this cold?”
 
He blinked, then blushed a little before looking down.
 
“It was the closest I could get to you for a week.”
 
Tohru smiled.
 
“Eight days.”
 
His eyes jumped to hers again, that wonderful smile gracing his features.
 
“Eight days.”
 
She hesitated for a moment.
 
“There will be more, right?”
 
He kissed her gently, all tenderness.
 
“As much as you want.”
 
Tohru smiled and settled into his warmth. She could want a lot, as long as he wanted as well.