Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Cat And The Mouse ❯ Be With Me ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket or any of its characters, but I would love to that way there would only be yaoi couples and maybe TooruxKyou,lol.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. And I won't have it any other way. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Note: I need a beta! So if you like the fic after just the first chapter and is online very often, then please assist!


Chapter Three
Be With Me
Kyou stared enchanted at Yuki, his heart fluttered at the mere sight of the boy and he murmur "I need to know...do you love me as well", before lying back and resuming his previous trance-at-the-ceiling state. Two sets of eyes were fixated on the ceiling, Kyou kept in mind Tooru would be home soon. Even with that in mind he longed the more to hold Yuki in his arms while he was in his most delicate state. Kyou suddenly stared at Yuki sleeping peacefully, "just this once Yuki. Just this one time I would like to have my dreams come true." Kyou whispered between the constant breaths of Yuki. Kyou crawled over and got beside Yuki on the bed. Yuki squirmed on the bed, as Kyou pulled Yuki closer to him with a bit of frustrated whimper, and Yuki jerked slightly in his sleep. He could hear Kyou's heavy breathing in his ear, and he could feel the other boy's arousal pressing into his spine. He realized they were panting from this, Yuki because he had no clue what Kyou had in mind. "Yuki..." Kyou affectionately rubbed his lips against Yuki's face, " be with me...just this once."
"Kyou..." Yuki murmured in a slightly choked voice, still half sleep at the time. Kyou breathed and trailed his lips along Yuki's neck. "Kyou...!" Kyou hesitated for a moment, wanting to be sure Yuki was tired and weak enough for this. Kyou's arms reached around Yuki as he kissed him. Yuki started to sweat more once Kyou had got on top of him. Kyou smiled and blushed.
"Yuki...I wanted you to be awake for this...but if you were you might not let me." Kyou reached his hands along Yuki's side and gently touched him around. He bent down and kissed Yuki deeply.
"Kyou...?" Yuki slightly lifted his eyes and looked around the room. He tried to sit up, but found it hard with Kyou still on him. In a shock Yuki shook Kyou's shoulder until he fell over on the bed. Yuki panicky looked at Kyou, he had fallen asleep quickly as usual. Yuki's vanes popped at the fact he had chose here to fall asleep. he then noticed his shirt had been unbuttoned and his pants were pulled farther down to his thighs. "Kyou!" he faced him in confusion, would Kyou be the type to attack him in his sleep, while he's sick none the less.
"Kyou...Yuki-kun! I'm home!" Tooru suddenly opened the front door and went inside.
Yuki could hear her foot steps heading upstairs toward his room. He went into a panic, exactly what would Tooru think if she saw him and Kyou like this. Yuki quickly leaped from the bed and exited the room before Tooru made it upstairs.
"Yuki-kun?...Kyou?" She opened Yuki's door and was surprised to find Kyou there asleep. "Kyou? This is a weird place to fall asleep. Where's Yuki-kun?" She shrugged his shoulder repeating.
Kyou jumped once he noticed someone was there, "Yuki! Huh! Yuki!" He turned around and searched the room. Tooru laughed at the fact Kyou was looking for him for an unselfish reason. "What do you want damn girl!"
"That's no way to talk to Honda-san!" Yuki stepped into the doorway. "I decide to let you be this time, but next time find your own damn room to stay in." He headed downstairs afterward, leaving Kyou still confused.
"Yuki..."Does he really not know what I did to him or is he playing it off. I probably seemed weird when I was on him...why won't Yuki say something then. At least anger toward me for it.
The family sat together for dinner once Shigure got home. They ate in silence since Kyou and Yuki usually started the topics over a fight. But both were filled with confusion toward the other and was to scared to mention anything. "Man you guys are acting strangly today. I wander...did something happen while I was gone Kyou?" Tooru finished her food and placed her bowl on the table.
Kyou gasped and then returned to silence, "no." He blushed and closed his eyes.
"Yuki-kun?" Tooru stood up and gathered the dishes. Yuki looked at her and shook is head in a negative gesture. "Okay. Any way, how about you Shigure, anything happen?"
"I'm going to bed." Yuki quickly stood up and left the table. The family was quiet for the suddenes of it all. Kyou looked at everyone else and then at Yuki heading upstairs.
"I'm going to bad too." He jumped from his seat and followed after Yuki. When he reached the top he noticed Yuki just standing there in the middle of the hallway. "Yuki?..." Yuki had his arms crossed and a serious look as he appeared to be waiting for Kyou. Once Kyou called him, he turned around. Yuki followed back to Kyou against the walk. He prevented him from leaving. "Yuki...what are you-" Yuki suddenly grabbed the back of Kyou's neck and pulled his face closer to his.
"I want to know why?" Yuki spoke quickly and strict. Suddenly without haste Yuki pulled Kyou by the neck until their lips met. Kyou was still astonished Yuki would kiss him first this time but he gladly accepted it and didn't resist.
"Yuki-kun, Kyou?" Tooru walked up stairs to check on the guys since they left so early in dinner, but both had rushed into their rooms before she got there.
"Yuki...does this mean...?" Kyou whispered skimming the surface of his lips where Yuki and his had touched.