Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Cat And The Mouse ❯ Alone ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket or any of its characters, but I would love to that way there would only be yaoi couples and maybe TooruxKyou,lol.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. And I won't have it any other way. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Note: I need a beta! So if you like the fic after just the first chapter and is online very often, then please assist!


Chapter Four
Alone
The moment Tooru's alarm clock went off a sea of anger flowed in. Shigure grabbed his pillow and wrapped it around his head, ignoring the irritating sound for school. Yuki laughed at immediate waking, he could here Kyou yelling and cursing loudly as he got up. This was Kyou's normal response to everything. he jumped out of bed and menacingly stormed into Tooru's room.
"Turn off that stupid clock, before I do!" Kyou stomped to the alarm clock. When Tooru ignored his constant complaints he roared and threw the clock out of the window. "What are you going to do now!" he smiled patting himself on the back for his good deed.
Tooru walked out of the room and returned two minutes later with another clock in hand. "Me and Shigure, took the liberty of buying more than one alarm clock at the risk you would destroy mine for the 84th time. So, what are you going to do now?" Tooru place the clock on the floor next to her futon. She then left to get ready for school. Kyou returned to his bed, which wasn't much of a bed since Tooru was brought into the family and he had to sleep in the living room.
"What are you doing back in bed Kyou? Aren't you going to school?" Shigure spoke as he stood impatiently in the doorway.
Kyou moaned with frustration and pulled the covers over head. "I think I caught Yuki's cold."
Shigure laughed, "how! It's not like you to have any close contacts with Yuki."
Kyou blushed suddenly remembering the time he kissed Yuki. He turned over and faced Shigure. "I just don't feel like going today, plus Yuki still needs a watch guard during this illness. Don't you think I am better fit for the job."
Shigure burst out into laughter and slapped his knee, "you? You the most hyper, competitive fighter in this house. You are always starting fights with Yuki and yet you want to protect him. I can't believe it! You even make Tooru want to fight sometimes. You're the most stubborn person in the world."
Kyou's spirit dropped and he frowned, "so what! Maybe I want to turn over a new leaf! Ever considered that option Shigure!" Kyou rushed over to him and pulled the door shut before retreating back to the comfort of his bed. Tooru was ready to leave for school ten minutes later. She noticed Kyou still in the clothes he had on yesterday and left without him. Shigure left to check on the rest of the family at the Sohma homes a few minutes apart from Tooru. Kyou didn't lift his head until everyone had left and he could finally get the rest he so desirably wanted. After a hour of beautiful dreaming Kyou decide to take a shower. Yuki wakes again to the sound of running water and approaches it.
"Shigure? Are you in there?" The door isn't locked and swings open once Yuki gave it a push with his foot. Kyou finally enters from the bathroom, and covered only by a white towel. Kyou's hair is combed back straight for once, as water dripped down it and down his legs, even on the tops of his feet, curving under his insteps and heels. Yuki noticed that his thighs are firm way up to the towel edge, his muscled calves twitching as he curled in his toes. Yuki blushed noticing that the thin towel is the only thing between them and a gleaming full frontal.
"Oh, Yuki?" Kyou asked curiously, Yuki stood there like this motionless and speechless jerkoff hall prowler who's entering uninvited.
"Hmm... I need a shower." Yuki spoke still collapsing with nervousness. Kyou moved out of the way, letting Yuki in as still steam swirls, and then to the windows and glass. Yuki goes in and locks the door to disrobe. Yuki wandered if Kyou had gotten dressed yet as he felt the refreshing water slide against his skin. Once Yuki got out he headed for his room. He walks in only to find Kyou still in a towel searching the room. "What are you doing in here?" Yuki asked timidly.
"All my cloths are being washed. I guess I should have checked before taking a shower, huh?" Kyou laughed standing back up and patting his head. His body now shivering from the cold air against his wet flesh.
Yuki smeared and pushed Kyou out of his room. So Kyou returned to the living room and sat in silence. "The obvious thing to do would go get it from the dryer, Kyou." Yuki walked out in fresh clothes as Kyou only had a blanket and a wet towel to cloth him. The blanket edge just above his legs, anchored tighly between his them. Yuki sat beside Kyou and turned on the TV, "you know you're going to get a cold like that."
He relaxed and naked under the blanket, and Yuki his clothes. Kyou's eased himself down onto the edge of the couch, hands folded on his lap, and Yuki stared straight ahead at the television. Kyou suddenly stares at Yuki, somehow he manage to get beside him without getting Yuki's attention. His nose lightly brushed Yuki's hair. "Did you use Tooru's shampoo?"
Yuki suddenly jumps relieving Kyou was beside him, "it was the only thing in there." Kyou shook his head and laughed.
"Me too." The strong fragrance is stronger on him since he's wearing no clothes, and the blanket has fallen to his waist, now pressing right uo against Yuki in all his warm and lanky naked splendor. "You smell like her more though." Before Yuki could reply he continued. "I can tell, and I do too." Yuki suddenly feels his whole body going limp and relaxing against Kyou as he begins to rub his head against Yuki's neck and shoulder muscles. Up and down. then around to his temples, where he circles it with his lips. Yuki drifted off in complete surrender to the calm, the perfect stillness, the repose just before he burst into whimpers and moans.
"Kyou...what are you doing?" Yuki quietly leans back toward him. "About last night...did you?" Yuki suddenly jumps to his feet. "Did you...", he couldn't speak of it so comfortably. Kyou stood up as well but grabbed Yuki's hand and lead him to his room. Yuki hesitates before entering the room, "Kyou, what are you doing?"
Kyou looked down to the floor once he had Yuki inside. "The truth is just recently...I relieve I love you." Yuki's eyes widened when Kyou suddenly jerks toward him and pulls him down on top of him. He kissed Yuki hard on the lips and whispered. "I just want to...once. Please Yuki." Yuki blushes and doesn't give an answer, which to Kyou means why am I doing this or a yes. Kyou called out Yuki's named over and over like he was he only person he ever truly desired, rapturously shedding his clothes. He whispered of trust with the deepest dark secrets of his fear to be loved. He clings more tightly to Yuki as he step thought that soft, magic light and into the darkness, slowly closing the door Yuki continued.