Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Cat And The Mouse ❯ Two Emotions ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket or any of its characters, but I would love to that way there would only be yaoi couples and maybe TooruxKyou,lol.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. And I won't have it any other way. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Note: I need a beta! So if you like the fic after just the first chapter and is online very often, then please assist!

Chapter Six
Two Emotions
Dark prussian eyes stared back at him and a mop of light orange hair covered them.
"I’m gay." Kyou told his reflection. Last night had been proof of that but the kiss Tooru gave him had been very disturbing. He hated Tooru, or so he thought but he kind of liked the kiss and it
has been very arousing. Which to Kyou proved he was not gay and in lust with Yuki’s body. After all Kyou hated Tooru’s personality… Right? After Tooru had kissed him and hugged him he had turned into a cat. Tooru caught up with him, while he tried to make a run for it. And as usual he was naked when he transformed back, bring him here at the clothing store with Tooru.
He could hear Tooru at that very moment, singing on the other side of the changing room. The perfect soprano was singing a rather rude song, according to Kyou, something about smothering someone in affection.
Kyou dressed quickly unconsciously picking tight clothes that showed off his body perfectly and he opened his door and stepped out regretting it as soon as he had done it, for exiting the changing room at the very moment in time was one very hyper Tooru waiting at his door. His short hair was combed back and he shot Tooru a glare before looking in mirror across from where Tooru was standing. Kyou sighed and hurried outside.
"I want to try something on too." Tooru left, making Kyou wait outside her door.
When Tooru had exited the changing room she had come out wearing something that she looked like she had to be melted into. She was wearing stonewash jeans that cling to the curves of her legs and the green tank top she wore showed off her breast that Kyou never knew Tooru had. "Isn't it cute? Or does it seem to tight, Kyou?"
Kyou was thinking pretty much the same thing, mainly because Tooru had out in black cut-off jeans that only reached mid-thigh and a shirt three sizes to small, showing off every inch of flesh she had and although Kyou didn’t like Tooru, it didn’t matter because Tooru still looked like something out of a porn magazine, and would look it even more if she had her hair loose and was covered in sweat or running water. Kyou quickly stopped that line of thought before more could arise.
"You’ll have to cover up a bit more Tooru or you’ll burn."
"I don't think so. Come on, let's check out that music store." Tooru paid for the clothes and dragged Kyou with her.
He glanced across at Tooru every now and then, the girl’s violet eyes were closed and her head nodded gently in time to the beat of the music. The long braid was hanging over her shoulder and into her lap where one of her hands had curled round the end of it. Kyou wondered what the hair looked like when it was down and how it felt to touch. But he shook that thought from his head and went back to read only glancing up when the music stopped.
That night, which was following the day very much alike any other day, had ended once Tooru and Kyou came home. Soon there would be no more light, and Kyou would be sitting in complete darkness. Not that it would matter to him. He already felt as though he were encompassed by darkness. He was still confused about his feelings for Yuki and then today's over Tooru. His sleek muscular form sat beside his bed, against the cold steel wall, folded into himself. His strong slender hands worked restlessly against the nape of his neck where his orange hair feathered to an end. His forehead rested against his knees, his eyes tightly shut as he shuddered, feeling the pain that wouldn't let him rest. Kyou's body tensed as he drew tighter into himself. He could hear a knock on the door. When he didn't answer, it rattled, but didn't open because he had locked it. There was more knocking, and a male voice calling out to him, but he could barely hear it. All he knew was the confusion inside him.
"Kyou? You okay in there?"
He could hear Yuki's soft voice outside. He didn't want to talk, he didn't want anyone to see him. It was his own fault he felt the way he did, and there was nothing anyone could do to help him. He let him think he was asleep, and a few minutes later he left.
Sleep was his only release from the confusion. Yuki had found a way to get in there, smiling at him with those incredible sapphire eyes. His warm creamy skin glistening like dew on gossamer as he moved over him. Yuki took the face of his golden angel in his hands and pulled him down into a burning, moaning kiss. After Kyou pulled back, Yuki was left quivering for more. He felt his love's warm breath against his ear, and heard his soft, yet husky voice that sent waves of throbbing desire coursing through him.
"I want you, Kyou." Unable to speak, Kyou shook his 'no', his forest eyes on fire. They closed into pleasure-dazed crescents as Yuki responded with another crushing kiss, his arms tightening around Kyou's waist. "What's wrong Kyou? You're down."
"I just can't Yuki...not right now." Kyou held Yuki's hand and leaned more closer to him.
"What happened? Just this morning you were fine."
Kyou blushed recalling the event at the park, maybe he did like Tooru a little more than he thought. "I love you Yuki...not Tooru."
"Tooru?" Yuki replied confused. "What does she have to do with this?" Kyou smiled and pushed his head into Yuki's chest whispering 'nothing', and affectionately hugs him until he falls asleep.