Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Cat And The Mouse ❯ My Line Of Thought ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket or any of its characters, but I would love to that way there would only be yaoi couples and maybe TooruxKyou,lol.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. And I won't have it any other way. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Note: I need a beta! So if you like the fic after just the first chapter and is online very often, then please assist!

Chapter Seven
My Line Of Thought
At the moment Kyou's eyes had to go twice their normal size, and his stupid grin fade away from his face. Yuki's hand caressed Kyou's cheek before the thumb stroked his lips. He had said he loved him. How? He had been always so mean to Kyou. Had he been just hiding his true feelings for him? His hand moved from Kyou's cheek to behind his head and slipped into Kyou's hair. It forced Kyou to move his face towards Yuki's until their lips touched for the briefest moment. Then he took his face away. He wanted explanation.
"Why? Why are we like this Yuki? How did we get like this?" Kyou asked softly pushing on Yuki's chest to get him to let me go. His second arm wrapped around Kyou's waist, holding him still.
He didn't answer Kyou then, pushing him down onto the mattress, placing himself above Kyou and ravaging his lips until Kyou parted them giving him access to his mouth. His tongue played with Kyou's for a long time, until they parted for air. He was a good kisser, better than Kyou thought such an antisocial freak could be, somehow he had had to have many girls, or maybe even guys, before to be that good. Or maybe it was another activity he was trained in to the perfection. Kyou smiled mentally at the thought.
Kyou licked his lips, getting the last of Yuki's sweetness from them and looked up at him. He was tasting good. He looked strangely emotionless and concentrated. "It puzzled Kyou. You shouldn't look emotionless and almost absent kissing a person you love, should you?" And for what did he need concentration? Idiot, like if you hadn't had enough time with him to get to know that he was always emotionless and concentrated, always, so why would he have changed after confessing his love for Kyou ? This was the way he was, this was Yuki, and this was what Kyou had wanted - his cold, distant presence beside him. He had gotten no less.
He leaned down to kiss Kyou again and Kyou gave him free access to his mouth immediately this time. The kiss started slow and tender, and Kyou reached his hands to put them in his unruly hair. Surely, he liked his hair as much as he seemed to like Kyou's, and his hands had been burning to touch it since very, very long time. Finally, Kyou had his chance. His tongue ravaged his mouth while Kyou was massaging his scalp. Just once, he tried to return the favor and slip his tongue into his mouth, but he didn't let Kyou, forcing it away with his. He wanted to be the dominant, strictly dominant. Kyou could understand he wanted to be on top, and excepted him to be. It was always like that, for reasons he couldn't quite understand, other males considered him a bit girly, someone to be fucked, not to fuck. Kyou could understand Yuki felt the same, but why wasn't he even allowing him to kiss him back? Kyou tried again, and it turned worse this time. He gripped Kyou's chin holding it at an angle letting him reach the deepest and plunged his tongue down his throat, choking Kyou down with it, and kept it there immobile. Not a pleasant sensation at all, especially if you hadn't much air even at the beginning and it was slowly turning worse. Kyou's heart began beating like crazy, his vision wavering a bit as he was suffocating. His hands moved to push onto his chest, but Kyou was too weak, or rather, he was in a better position, having Kyou pinned under his whole body weight, and Kyou couldn't get himself to harm him in order to get free. As Kyou's vision was spinning from side to side, worse with every passing second and he felt himself slipping slowly into unconsciousness. Kyou breathed, heavily, slowly and deeply. His vision and consciousness slowly coming back to him, along with the realization that a moment ago Yuki had stopped due to his sudden unconsciousness.
"You ok Kyou, you seem tired?" Said Yuki in a voice sounding so sure of himself, like if he was in perfect control of the situation. " Take it easy, Kyou. I'll stop if you want." He said in the same tone. Then, it suddenly changed and he continued in a softer voice. " I love you, Kyou, but I'm not ready yet to give you the control. I got used to... more passive partners."
It didn't take Kyou's defenses all down, but he smiled. " Girls ?"
He nodded and reached his hand to stroke Kyou's head. "I don't know what’s wrong with me Yuki...it's been happening allot now. I feel so tired and weak. It may just be stress, but I just haven't been up for it." Kyou sat up putting back on his clothes, after doing so he sat back down next to the frustrated Yuki. He could only wonder what was going on in Yuki's head. Did he hate him now because he wasn't in the mood? Or was he just impatient for the wait? This new depression was probably caused by Tooru, confessing her feelings to him, but not in so many words. Deep down Kyou new at a time he had wanted Tooru just as much as he wants Yuki now. But now that he found out she felt the same way, it has caused him confusion. In his mind there is a road, but it is separated eventually into two different paths. Which ever patch he chose, there would be no turning back. He convinced himself he was already on Yuki's path, but something told him he was only slightly facing it as an option.
Kyou yawned once again and took the sheets closer to himself. It was unbearably cold in the room, at least for him, Yuki didn't seem affected as he was sitting on the bed for hours. Kyou shivered under the sheets. He could swear it wasn't that apparent for him to notice it all of a sudden, but somehow...
" You're cold, Kyou ?" Yuki asked turning to him. Finally, he was getting close to get some sleep.
" No." He answered shaking his head, with the move of his head several loose strands slipped onto his face. Yuki reached his hand to take them away.
" You're sure ?"
Kyou looked up at him suspiciously. Since when did he care so much about him? Kyou being cold should be the last of his concerns.
" Thanks for the concern. Just a bit. Don't worry, I won't die of it." He said smiling brightly, Kyou's jester's mask right on its place. He smiled back to him, or maybe smiled to show that he thought that what Kyou had said about dying was really funny. Kyou reached to touch Yuki.
And then the weirdest thing happened. Kyou's hand was blocked on its way up by a firm hold on his wrist. Yuki's hand's hold. He was suddenly very close, kneeling next to the bed, their faces nose to nose, so close Kyou could feel the warmth of Yuki's breath on his cheeks in the coldness of the room. Kyou blushed, immediately turning intense red, while he remained calm and self assured. He was smirking, and there was something in his dark gray eyes, something that definitely wasn't there every time he looked at Kyou, something so different from the bored annoyance he usually expressed towards him, something close rather to the strong appreciation, or maybe more...
" Rest, Kyou. You look beautiful when you do." He said softly, very, very softly. He kissed the top of Kyou's head and left after turning off the lights.